False flag?

Nobody finds it strange that a Hispanic male shoots 4 and escapes 2 days before the Trump - Hillary debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

q13fox.com/2016/08/03/phoenix-police-tie-a-9th-attack-to-deadly-serial-street-shooter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably more likely a gangbang incident.

Kek goes in mysterious ways. Never doubt.

was it rubio mr jewish?

No thses spics are always shooting eachother in mt vernon this isnjust the first time they brought it to the mall.

That place is full of wannabe cartel cunts.

They've been having drive by shootings more and more recently in burlington/mv. Used to be a nice rural community, this is what happens.

checked
cbuk

So they're allowed to say hispanic but not muslim or black?
Racist fucks.

not bad hey

>that chuck e cheese

Czeched praise kek lets chaos spread!

What goes through someone's head in the last seconds of falling

Damn dude.

Being from the Chicago area, I'm more suspicious when there is day without a spic or dindu shooting.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Wait until we find out who the victims are and his motive.
If he's an illegal that will be the icing on the cake.

It usually happens when it's below zero outside.

My illegal Mexican gf and her family live in that area. I bet this wasn't even spree shooting, probably gang or cartel related. I like beaners but the ones around that area aren't the best kek.

!weee

Did he not have a chute on? I thought thats what the "got it" was for.

The ground.

Is he okay?

Is he ok?

you dont do retarded shit like that unless you are already suicidal

Photo of the shooter

Supposedly the 'your whole life flashes before your eyes' thing isn't just a meme, and your mind tries to work out if there is anything possible you can do to save yourself in this life or death situation.

When are the debates?

SIG HEIL, MEIN FUHRER!!!!

I think the bombings in new york and the riots in charlotte are clearly being done by pro Trump forces. I seriously think the russian mafia paid the street gangs to riot

check this shit out too

q13fox.com/2016/08/03/phoenix-police-tie-a-9th-attack-to-deadly-serial-street-shooter/

>"Last month, authorities released a composite sketch of the suspect, who was described as a lanky Hispanic male under 5 feet, 10 inches tall. Witnesses have described him as a light-skinned Latino or white man in his 20s."

Oh wait I am retarded, it was talking about the penny.

They slow down but they don't stop. And when they do find a body, sometimes they just attribute it as "froze to death" to save paperwork.

What are they standing on?

If we had a fucking wall in the first place, this little faggots parents wouldnt have illegally immigrated here and gave birth to him to grant them the public assistance needed to stay here and train their son to be an islamic terrorist.

Well done skype you figured it out.

Not strange at all considering we have an unsecured border and mexican rapists and murderers are flowing into america like lies from a kikes lips.

Those are base jumpers

>Turns out to be illegal
>Trump
>"Friday night, an illegal immigrant, somebody that shouldn't of been here,opened fire killing 4" My opponent want to allow amnesty for thousands more that commit atrocities like this accross our country"
>Trump stops
>"What's that smell"
>Black stare mouth agape Hilary
>Moderator
>H..Hilary"
>She starts drooling
>Collapses
>CNN Feed Cut

>under 6 feet

Manlets, when will they learn?

I always think about this when I see this shit. I think I would be telling myself to WAKE UP like I do when I'm having a bad dream. I bet a lot of them are doing that. Same thing for plane crashes etc.

>*record scratch, freeze frame*

"Okay, so you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation."

I'm skeptical about everything coming from mainstream media, so I would not be surprised.

I also don't believe in (((coincidences)))

i hope it's true.

Who needs Half Life 3 when life writes itself like that?

Let Kek be shown

>flag
Really made me think user.

damn *jude

R A R E
A
R
E

If it turns out to be an illegal alien Latrino.....Trump confirmed for President and god willing the Trumpstaffel will come into being.

Along with rounding up self hating, brainwashed, liberal whites....time to round up every last filthy illegal and put them in a concentration camp.

Fucking beaner only serve to lower property values in any area they move en masse into.

watch it come out that he's an illegal immigrant and add that to the fbi dump and maybe a wikileaks release and it sounds too comfy to be true

Doubt it. Google the area, it's pretty small, mostly farmland.

Did he died??

>mostly farmland.

That means it's infested with sub human illegal alien mexishits and their millions of offspring.

confirmed

Did he died?

>latrino

I regret to inform you that you currently owe me a pair of sides.

>Doubt it. Google the area, it's pretty small, mostly farmland

what do you think aliens do? Its a yard worker; or a rapefugee

pic related:

extreme closeup

The fact that an Israeli flag is saying that this is a falseflag reeks of psyop. It most likely is a staged attack, but anons will believe the opposite of what a jew says by default so this post is just a jew trying to make it look like Jews are shilling and pushing the falseflag narrative when it's actually a falseflag.

Well shilled, jew.

Context? That is some shit.

What debate? You really think she handle being grilled for an hr str8 without having at least 3 seizures? She cancels Sunday night just before the 11 o'clock news...

Please let it be an illegal

Praise kek

Is he ded user?

The pavement

Photo of the shooter
Samuél Jayydrigez

>Please let it be an illegal

If it is, Trump confirmed for President.

Americans are tired of watching their cities turn into brown skinned majority shit holes.

actually, yes, he's perfectly fine. If you didn't notice, they're all base jumpers, and he wanted to have a funny jump.

>Google the area
Please user, it's bad enough already.

Delet this.

Am I doing this right?

It's a muslim.

Currently on the run.

lived in the area, can confirm large gang presence

Monday i think