America needs a hard reset

America needs a hard reset

Our demographics are fucked. Our laws are fucked. Our culture is fucked. Our media is fucked.

Trump is a temporary bandaid - in 4-8 years we'll have a Democrat again. We need a hard reset, we need the Left to burn this country to the ground before we can start anew.

Can we have a serious discussion about this? Why do you guys only think of short-term gain?

Once industrial civilization collapses all the urban parasites will die off and the only survivors will be rural whites, eventually mankind will return to a 17th century level of development permanently

>in 4 months we'll have a Democrat again

needs a hard reset but the ideal world would most likely be similar to sjw ideals, minus the faggotry, so it would likely not include you

That's what we need, not what we want.

We need Hillary to appoint every single SCOTUS justice so they can ruin the country with their insane laws. We need the Left to get so out of control that it brings this country to its knees. Trump is just prolonging the inevitable and at this rate by the time we finally get sick of it all, we'll only be 10% of the population anyways. We'll be screwed.

nu/pol/ can't think ahead

They want to be comfy in their blanket watching anime with their chicken tendies. They don't want to do any actual work.

Pretty much this.

I'd argue that the rise in degeneracy stems from the exponential growth in technology, particularly smart phones and the internet. If we could take a step back as a society and re-evaluate the role technology plays in our lives and what's important to us, it'd do us a great deal.

Suck start a shotgun. Lead America into the new age!

Nah
You need more Mexicans

Literally just /r9k/.

Cred Forums is half /r9k/, half [s4s], and half people who just wanna talk current events.

That is how the French revolution started.

Young little smirking assholes thinking they can simply reset the system.

The naive belief that they can simply rebuilt after it is all destroyed and burnt to the ground.

Guess what, the French never returned as a superpower. Napoleon tried his best but he failed. France is a white flag nation ever since.

Time for bed Glenn beck

>America needs a hard reset

We're on the anti white diversity train until eugenics changes everything. Gonna be a long wait

We're headed that way anyways, whether it takes 50 more years or 5. Might as well make it sooner rather than later.

Just look at what's happened to the US since the 1950s, we've gone further and further Left with each passing year despite multiple Conservative presidents. We need to burn it all to the ground and hope it saves Europe, Australia, and Canada from our cultural imperialism. Then maybe the US can re-emerge.

The Demographics aren't going to afford us 50 years time. Do the math.

Sorry OP these topics are too in depth for the short attention span of Cred Forumstards

Learn from history.

It can be prevented.

Donald Trump is the strong man role.

Great leaders are not mould or industrialized into existence.

Great leaders rise to the occasion.

Think of what you have done to help Donald Trump rise to power. Every effort counts.

Maximum effort is the only thing you should give.

It is now, Americans have the choice and the power to make either rise above it or make the same historical mistake.

We need to set fire to the federal register and start over.

Case law, everything.

Doesn't really apply, look at the demographics and actually think about what I'm saying.

First of all, Trump can only serve 4-8 years. He's not King Emperor of the United States. The pendulum will swing Left in another 8 years, use your brain.

If America has to be a sacrifice for the rest of Western Civilization to survive then so be it. As it stands right now if America stays in power we will lose Canada, Europe, and Australia to a brown majority by 2050-2060 - within our lifetime for sure.

I would live like the cavemen if it meant no niggers. Nuke Chicago and Detroit first.

chicken tendies are deelish... RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did I do good user?

Good thread OP, I was discussing this very subject, not long ago.

And I pretty much equated the hopeful Trump presidency as a block of time to get yourselves, families, friends etc ready for what will come after Trump's presidency.

Nothing more, nothing less. 4-8 years to prepare to get out of metro areas, stock up on some items, create some plans and execute them.

Last b.ump

I think there are many whites waiting for shit to go down but they are being reactive instead of proactive. These people want to keep the moral high ground. They don't understand that our will to exist IS the justifiable moral high ground.

We should be using reverse psychology/sociology tactics and guerrilla propaganda tactics to tip the scale. Reply to this if you'd like to hear more.

such as?

Public opinion sways during specific events.

Muslims acting like Muslims push public opinion towards our cause. The Dylan roofs hurt our cause.

Black lives matter gains sympathy when the public sees them as the victims. Chimp outs cause them to be viewed as aggressors. They must be constantly viewed as the aggressors.

The sons of liberty dressed like natives to throw English tea into the bay.
>agent provocateurs?

White genocide doesn't get mainstream attention. We need mainstream attention to push the numbers to our side. There are things that can be done to force the public to take interest.

There's a silent majority in this country who think like we do. Not all are tech savvy, most don't come to sites like this. What could we do to rally the masses?

>Trump is a temporary bandaid

pshh he's much worse than that

I agree with you that trump is a temp band aid. A hard reset is necessary. I agree with you about Hillary and Scotus. You're one of the few that's using their brain.

The reason blacks, and especially Jews, are so good at banding together is because they are use to being put into a corner and having to rely on each other. "Oppression" strengthens these skills. Whites have become complacent because we have had it too sweet for too long. We haven't had to practice these kinds of skills in nearly two and a half centuries. Even when blacks don't like each other, they instinctively know to look out for each other when faced with their perceived common enemy (white men).

Trump will cause calmness and more complacency among our people. He will not be a permanent fix. Although the thought of him winning is comforting, that comfort will be short lived.

Trump has said things that are overall not good for white Americans, but he has said them in a context that we want to hear.

>terrorists use the internet
>we need more online surveillance

>criminals need to be sidentified
>we should use stop & frisk

These would not be a problem if they were not in our country. When applied equally, it will end up causing us just as much grief if not even more.

>Muslims are anti Semitic
>anti Semites must be stopped

But who else calls out the Jews? Most everyone in the alt right.

>if Trump gets elected you will most likely get a civil war and if this civil war gets totally out of control you could get foreign players involved like Russia and possibly China....this would be the catalyst for the destruction of America for ever and the rise of a World government.

I agree. It's easiest to attack us when we're at our weakest. But if a civil war and/or revolution is necessary, do we allow the threat of foreign invaders to prevent us from fixing ourselves?