Time to get your rifles before it's too late. Make sure you get the proper one, Cred Forums

time to get your rifles before it's too late. Make sure you get the proper one, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMK6ifIfkcQ
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/ukraine-s-out-of-control-arms-bazaar-in-europe-s-backyard.html
mattforney.com/dnc-leak/
cheaperthandirt.net/product/promag-ak-74-magazine-545x39mm-30-rounds-polymer-black-ak-ak6-708279007316.do
cheaperthandirt.net/product/tapco-intrafuse-ak-74-magazine-545x39mm-30-rounds-composite-flat-dark-earth-mag0631-fde-751348005867.do
youtube.com/watch?v=IIFkLAgGy6w&spfreload=10
wikiarms.com/guns?q=remington 870
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1_Zx9FL2U
youtube.com/watch?v=R03Dtu1r6nk
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AKs are great, but in America, people should own at least one AR due to the commonality.

commie gun can lick my balls

I should get one that costs all of my money and is chambered for some really obscure round, right?

>AKs

lol, enjoy your piece of shit gun

That AK is chambered in 5.56 user

>I wish a google would

>obscure round
$5 bucks a box of 20

.308 mah Google

ar fags totally butthurt

Whats the word on this

Don't. You're better off with that thing with proper round instead of some wannabe pistol ar abortion

>chambered in 5.56
Absolutely disgusting.

>Sold AK74 to buy 226 during the happening of 2013. Why I thought they'd ban handguns before rifles is beyond me, but this is a lessin in stupidity.

>Now have 900 rounds of the import banned 5.45 sitting in my closet
>No gun to fire it
>Not sure if I want to sell 226 or not but AK74s are expensive as shit now when I got my cheap ass one for 400-500 or so back in 2010.

looks like a normal m16 to me except there's no butt on it and it has a glock clip

idk why the hell anyone would do this, the pole on the end would hurt your shoulder really bad after a few hours at the range

got em!

That looks stupid.

>9mm

100% meme user

It looks like one of those pistols masquerading as a quasi rifle. If you have a full stock it becomes a rifle magically and the ATF requires fees to SBR it or they'll kill your dog.

If you're going SBR then yeah that makes perfect sense. I don't get if you aren't why you don't just get a bonafied pistol rather than stick with an abortion looking AR/AK pistol but I'm the retard that so what do I know.

>Implying

Please tell me that's not an ras47 user

Fuck. Alright

Well I'm too lazy to open my safe, guess I'll make due with my Sig 229 E2 and 1903a3.

Nice 84S bro. Mad jelly

>live in MA
>State AG banned all (((variants of AK and AR))) so any rifle that has a component which is also featured on either gun
>it's already too late

>9mm AR pistols
>AR pistols of any kind
>AR's in 9mm ever
kek

Sadly it is.
My first AK buy during a mass panic gun buy, went in blind and came out with shit. I've been eyeing a DDI Military AKM though, thinking about buying it.

I can't really complain about it though. Shoots straight and Im always out shooting the AR ninjas at the range.

>the ATF will kill your dog
>mfw

I was b8ing hard, but yeah, in actuality these things are 100% rangetoys. I know three people with these chambered in either .45 or 9 mil and one is red with faggy stripes.

Fucking tacticool meme pistols.

>RAS-47
KYS you stupid faggot, actually wait, the rifle will do it for you.

I wasnt refrencing your gun.
I mean I should find the most bullshit gun possible and buy that as my only means of defense. I mean something worse than a tround. Something I couldnt possibly find bullets for.
Im just being a smartass.. its ruined at this point. Im done.

Buy an SLR-104FR and suck it up. Also stock up on commercial 5.45 and keep the corrosive 7n6 for a rainy day

>buys an ak in todays market
>chambered in 5.56
either buy in ar or buy an ak in 5.45 you colossal faggot.

>mfw no guns

At least I get to die LARPing in my nazi uniform, complete with $10 Chinese katana.

Notice me Odin senpai!

See and post guns faggot.

I'd heard the Arsenal AKs had a bit of a bad spell of late. I knew they were the byword for top of the line imported Aks before but I am wondering if it's still the case or if they've improved. But that seems like a solid plan. The 226 is nice but my hands are a bit too small and girly-man for it and I don't have the kind of personal attachment to it like I do the AK.

Why I ever thought they'd ban handguns before rifles is beyond me. Would have made more sense to buy a few pistol mags for the future if that's the case.

Personally when I've got more of the disposable income I'm looking to have a diverse portfolio - no reason to have 15 different ARs.

Idk, I understand why someone would go for a 5.56/.223 AK, I wouldn't want to pay for those mags doe. I think it'd be neat to have an SLR-106 or some other 5.56/.223 AK with one of those AR to AK mag adapters and stuff

Just don't buy IO-Inc.

if you want something in 5.56, there is literally no reason to choose an AK over an AR.

if you want an AK there is literally no reason to choose 5.56 over 5.45.

its a bad decision from beginning to end.

Exercise your right. I took the step after 30 years gun free. No regrets.

I did: faggit. Have another.

Is that a rare Tula plum mag I see?

>disposable income

lel when I have enough disposable income I'll be buying my first. I'm kind of in a rush to just buy some kind of AR before the left pushes more legislation and makes it impossible for me to get a hold of one.

How hard would it be to get one of these in Cuckmany?

Youre worst than a google.

How dare you do that you shitlord.

Legally?
You'd have to apply for a license.

If you're looking for the easy way to get one, someone could probably hook you up with some .onions.

Maybe I'm not a fan of race-mixing but I'm like If you really want the novelty you can roll with it, and I say this as an AKfag, but probably with more justification to buy an AR15 with a 5.45 or 7.62 (do they make those? I know they do the 5.45) receiver since you've got other parts being re-used.

5.45 was an odd situation since before Obama's import bans I am pretty sure it was the premiere choice due to cheaper importing. Now it's more expensive than .223 and I'd assume 7.62. I saw someone posting screencaps somewhere of buying 1000 rounds of 223 and of 5.45. Former was high 200s or low 300s, latter was high 300s.

Sorry Ahmed.

No Jihad for you.

>if you want something in 5.56, there is literally no reason to choose an AK over an AR.
AK's require less maintenance
>if you want an AK there is literally no reason to choose 5.56 over 5.45.
Ammo availability in the long run.
>its a bad decision from beginning to end.
You really have some strong opinions on how other people spend their money, huh? There's nothing wrong with 5.56 AK's in the least bit. I still wouldn't buy one because it feels "wrong" and I don't want to spend $45 a pop on mags but aside from that it's fine.

They need an mg 42 chambered in .22

>Is that a rare Tula plum mag I see?
>rare
Kek. IT's also Museum grade :^). I have like 15 of those and a few Izzy plums as well.

I have no fucking clue what you are referring to? Are you trying to summon a battle angel?

>wants to preserve the free world without the right arm of the free world

get on my level

>tfw getting a gun in canada is like a fucking 4 month process

I'm no expert on the AR but do remember you can buy a lower receiver and just sit on it. That's the part that is counted as a gun and requires the FFL and so on.

For one I don't see an AWB even remotely possible until 2018 because whether Trump wins or not the Democrats had very little chance of the house and better chance of the senate, but now it's a question if they even get the white house let alone the senate. And 2018 is a different climate than the 90s, they'd need a supermajority.

You can get lower receivers for cheap, like 60-100 dollars cheap. I plan to do that before the election.

I'd say the bigger short term danger is import bans and above all price-hiking. Aks used to be had for 300s, then around 400s-500s when I got mine in 2010. Now 500s are the lowest of the low dogshit for Century tier AKs and most are 700s or above.

Then again the price for FALs or G3s are static, so it's mainly the AK/AR big buyer big seller market.

I like this one. What is this one? I want buy this one.

>AK's require less maintenance
not unless youre putting thousands of rounds through them regularly

>Ammo availability in the long run.
5.56 and 5.45 are both the same price and have plenty of foreign and domestic brands to choose from. if by "in the long run" you mean SHTF, you should base your decisions in reality

i dont really care how anyone spends their money, but if you post bad decisions on the internet youre going to be laughed at.

>Not keeping multiple uppers
>Not having an upper chambered for 300 blackout

Fuck your peasant rifle

fucking AKs are sold out everywhere fuck Obummer and his Russian gun ban

It's fine you retards

I've got the right gun for Canada, plus a few others.

Nice resolution.
>tfw we're well past the days of $15-20 plums unless you have a connection with some guy in Russia or the Ukraine

>Exercise your right

In commiefornia there are no rights, only gulag. So says Chairwoman Feinstein

>Not having one in every caliber
>Being a pleb in 2016

Hi Greg, go to sleep.

Think I'm gonna go with the Mossberg 500 for my first gun. Thoughts?

rifles are more applicable.

God I love plum mags and furniture. But scope my new m1a

i dont see a .308 or 54r ak in that picture

hook up wit what, desu senpai?

>using any gun made by subhumans

Perhaps you should move? Even my reliably libshit state is loosening laws.

>all these milled AK receivers

Lucky faggots.

what's a good starter gun?

Good home defense shotgun and cheap. Good choice user

Not a rifle but my surplus FÉG P9M Hi Power came in today. Needed a lot of cleaning and the rear sight is fucked but a good project gun for the price.

>obeying Ottawa

Just go to Surrey for a day and buy a real gun. Best part is the government doesn't know you have it

That better be a PTR.
If it's Century, you fucked up.

Government doesn't know I have this one, it isn't restricted or ever registered.

Working on it user. The 74 isn't mine, it's a friend's. Have 1 7.62, 2 5.56, 1 vepr 12 guage, and working on a 5.45 and .308 soon

Get a shotgun.

Remington 1100. Semi-auto, perfectly legal, can buy it right off the shelf if you can find someone who stocks it. More than sufficient unless you're fighting from more than about 50 yards.

Cheap, plentiful ammo. Slugs, buckshot, birdshot, you can hunt with it, skeet shoot, and defend your home easy.

Only thing it can't do is long range combat but most of you would never have cause to do such a thing even in a chimpout.

Not a rifle

smith-corona?

nigger, you better not own an AK chambered in 5.56.

>tfw have three rifles
>one doesn't work and I haven't gotten it fixed yet
>one I can't find any ammo for
>one's just a .22

g-guess I'll be going with the .22 then

I recently finished putting this together. What do you googles think?

Such an open ended question. Just get an AR.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMK6ifIfkcQ

What special snowflake round did you get that you can't find ammo for it?

I have two.

Don't worry it was a beanbean.

There will be zero media coverage other than some side news reports.

Remember to get some optics too.

>walk into Canadian tire
>show PAL
>get funs
>walk out

Even RPAL transfers are going through breddy quick lately.

Make a road trip, Hans.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/ukraine-s-out-of-control-arms-bazaar-in-europe-s-backyard.html

Of course

7.62x54R...

I found a bunch of it when I bought the gun, but now I just have a couple hundred cases sitting around with no equipment to reload them and nowhere to buy more.
It's a shit gun anyway, I'm probably just going to sell it with all of the brass included and buy a handgun.

noice. ive got a VEPR in 54r and an m77 in .308. im getting one in 5.45 at some point. i just wish there were cheaper options than an $1100 arsenal and a century that may or may not work as intended. i also plan to get an m76 in 8mm mauser down the road.

tough luck man

All you gunfags will be no match for me once I sharpen up this shitty fake sword my grandma bought me.

>teleports behind you

Psh... Nothing personnel, kid

PTR with paddle release is dreamy, but C308s are ok

>7.62x54R...
Damn and I complain that I can't get a bunch of surplus for dirt cheap anymore.

whats wrong with the lee?

What factors determine price?. I notice there's a wide price range for ARs.

Im all set
>it's what the founders intended

If you can buy ammo you can have someone in America send you gun parts.

>live in cucked state
>buy 80% lower
>buy AR-15 "pistol" kit with "blade pistol stabilizer"
>feel smart because I totally got one over on the man

>realize I can't order magazines or ammo for the damn thing

JUST

And for rifles I would personally go with 7.62 or .308.

.308 is a very common hunting round and easy to find.

I don't think people should get 5.56. That round was invented mainly for ease of transport and for suppressing fire. The military wanted to carry and shoot lots of bullets and valued this as better for an army than having individual bullet be effective.

But complaints in the field are that it lacks punch. Terrorists live and get away. Unless it's you and 500 buddies shooting at 500+ enemies and trying to keep their heads down with suppressing fire, go with .308 or 7.62 (which are almost but not quite the same round).

waiting on picture to submit for PAL right now, considering my age and non-nigger status, I've been told it could be 6 weeks after that

Has a rusty chamber, right near the bottleneck.
It fires, but then it won't extract unless you hit it from the muzzle with a cleaning rod.

I'm going to take it to a gunsmith when I get the time, but I'm not even sure if it's fixable.

DESIGNATED

Go back to /akg/ daewooguy

been wanting to go paleo. learn how to make selfbows from osage, etc. when you find yourself having to poach to survive, it helps to go unnoticed.

Should be plenty of new manufacture stuff, unless you've got import bans against random Eastern Euro countries.
Just go get the license, it more waiting for the RCMP than anything else and you'll be a lot happier for it.

Don't worry Trump will lift ban on Russian guns.

Watch the video. He tells you about various priced guns and why some are cheaper than others.

/k/ reporting in

Ya I know its in process, I've already taken my course

>rifle so long you need to stand 75' away to entirely fit in picture

There's normally a lot of it, but I just haven't been able to find it for whatever reason.

To be fair I've only tried one shop and I bought out their entire stock the last time I was there, but it's still not a common round at all.

Say what you want about those dirty jews, but they make a mean gun

Time for a road trip

Addendum: The Democrat party's plot to corrupt the redistricting process to lean in their favor has been exposed by Russian hackers. They're shit out of luck in 2018 now too.

Not even by crook shall the Democrat party take congress back.

Until the Democrat party respects firearm freedom, they have no place in government.

Mosin Nagant

3D printing for the win.

Oh, and fun fact:

It is illegal to hunt deer with 5.56 in some states.

The problem?
It's too weak and is considered cruelty.
#truestory

What's the best legal defence weapon that's not a gun?

>I live in Chicago

thats a complicated question to answer. its a huge and diverse market with lots of parts manufacturers. a basic bitch ar is fine for a beginner. ~$650 or so will buy you a good gun.

>5 round magazines

>License to own guns

> no CCW or right to self defense

LOL

Pepper spray. Just find a really powerful one.

The heavier grain 5.56x45 projectiles supposedly do well.

like 69+ grain soft-points of hollowpoints.

just take a brass brush to it. it might be the extractor. check and make sure its not broken.

A plane ticket.

Thanks I live in CA, so I'm assuming I'll have to pay top dollar regardless, plus no one I've found on the web will ship them here.

Nah, it's cleaner than a nun's arse.

It's pretty obviously rust, because you can see pitting on the cartridge right at the bottleneck after you fire it.

are you baiting m8? 5.56 is fine for human sized targets.

Stocking up for the race war.

>lever action 1980's .22 for fun
>bodyguard .380 for personal protection
>win100 .308 for when world goes to shit

here ya go mr. atf

Thought about getting some for my GF but I need something that can do damage.

I wish my dude...

If you are in a dangerous situation, brandish your suicide pill. Consume it as rapidly as possible.

That's a nice 74u, Here's my AKM

>missing the point

lots of part for ar's just lyin' around yo

tazer?
bear spray?

use bear spray.

i mean, if its just rust and the extractor is intact theres no reason you shouldnt be able to remove the rust and use the gun just fine.

You can still have a pump shotgun in Chicago. Just can't take it with you anywhere.

You can actually have a semi-auto shotgun but no pistol grips and no extended magazine (which makes it a bit lame).

Where in aus do you live do you want to sell one?

>9mm 1911
Heresy detected

Or wasp spray

Hey bro im in the google 313, help.

>$50 scope

0/10, seriously.
spend $300 on a Leupold something or another

thanks, m8 I'll look into it

quality gif right there

pic-related officer haha just some quality onions for the kraut

>Democrat party's plot to corrupt the redistricting process

News about that? But I think the big dangers on guns rights are incrementalism and the long-game. You will see encroachment in purple-territory like what happened in Colorado, and an effort to change the popular culture. They are thinking in the terms of tens of years.

Pandering or not choosing that black guy to be a spokesman for the NRA (I forget his name, Colin something. Apologies but I've been out of the gun culture loop) was a good move as has been the effort from the gun culture community to promote a sense of gun ownership for women, LGBT and minorities.

If we had done that back in the 60s through 80s instead of accepting gun control because of dat der spooky nigguh with a gun we wouldn't be in this fucking mess. But the beltway sorts like Reagan and George Bush Sr. were willing to sell us up the river.

That'was one refreshing thing with Trump's new SCOTUS candidate list. I saw some usual liberal rag opining with surprise how it omitted any candidates from the usual short-list for the SCOTUS, the DC circuit. As it should be, the judges should be drawn from across the country and not just isolated cultural enclaves.

Looks like she's seen some use. Cool gun.

Nah, its a prototype hipower

wtf why not just get a hi-power

Any love for Simonov?

You are forgiven

the scope came free with the gun, You can see through the ironsights just fine and the scope is decent for picking off groundhogs and muskrats during day hours.

I'd sooner just go without a scope as it can't really hold zero past 80~ish yards anyway, so the value would be lost on a high end scope.

You fucking know it

870 4 lyfe

>AK
>Not an AR 15 and/or SOCOM II.

When I was in the army I had one of those. Despite it being nine fucking years older than me it shot right in the middle like it was made yesterday. Also it simply cannot jam unless you literally pour sand into the chamber. Cleaning it was super easy and fast. Great weapon. I remember it fondly.

Melb m8.

I'll sell the T53 for 6 hunna with a bunch of brass included.
Parts-matching, has a Chinese guy's name scratched on the stock, it's just clunky and stiff.

I'm happy to do a transfer at pretty much any shop in the city if you want it.

>5 round magazines
Implying an aluminum pop-rivit will limit me to 5 if SHTF
>License to own guns
If the gubermint takes 9 of my guns how many do I have left?
7, I lied.
> no CCW or right to self defense
This is bullshit honestly, wouldn't hesitate to liquidate googles if my life was in danger.

We may not be as great as 'Murica, but anyone with any balls isn't totally cucked.

Moonman certified gat standing by

Wear sunglasses when using that.

Yeah she's a sweetie

Sup from leafland

one of many and a lezerd

i want one of these

What sidearm did you carry?

>Italian Navy

I have a SOCOM 16, an ar 10 and ar15 as well. The ak's get shot the most. The AR's almost never. On the verge of selling them to fund an fal, already have scar 17 and ptr91 as well

1. You can pop the rivet off, but you still will be shoot on sight for any police, since you legally cannot carry for self defense.

2. RCMP has a record of every firearm you ever purchased, you can't hide anything

3. yes it is bullshit, and while you might not be dead from some google, you will spend the rest of your life in jail for murder.

Mah nigga

and a black snapback

As the material is from an illegal source it's not covered by mainstream media.

But every other news organization has covered it. Most damning evidence was a PDF on Democrat party strategy claiming they have a relationship with the company that makes the redistricting software.

mattforney.com/dnc-leak/

Get the FAL and paint it bush colors

No...as in you are going to blind yourself.

Benelli is love M4 in life

Nice p64 bro, loving the grips. Marshal grips?

I have a very old 870 20g I used for hunting squirrels, one of my favorites!

Note I wrote when i asked /k/ for cheapest good quality lower is the Anderson for a forged lower.

Definitely like to get one eventually. After I get the required AR and AK and maybe a FAL or a G3 I'd like to really snap up some of those battle rifles before they get too rare. MAS49, SKS, I'd love a Hakim or the like.

what the fucking fuck am I supposed to buy in commiefornia

I was in mechanized infantry and kbkakms my sidearm. I mainly was a PK operator. Mechs grunts don't have small gun sidearms.

The grips on the p-83 are from grips4U.com
Was getting caught part of your plan?

What's more...

>To keep Republicans from being able to win House races, the Democrats planned to hit them with nonstop lawsuits.

a plane ticket

>PKM operator
That's fucking awesome, I've always wanted to fire a PKM, I bet it's a blast to shoot!

We've a weird situation. You guys have great import laws but shit gun laws, we got mostly great gun laws minus the outliers but shit import laws.

Or at least you used to have cheaper ammo than us, I'm not sure if it's still true.

A SKS

"To prevent their lawsuits from being thrown out as frivolous, the Democrats would falsely claim that the GOP-drawn district maps were “racist.”"

Caught Jewing Americans?

Cry "RAYCCISSSTSS!" and hide behind lawyers.

An SKS is still very respectable, while the AK is better in every way, You will still get by with a SKS.

Long gun registry is out of date. They have no idea who has what. Most people transferred a ton of shit between friends and back just to fuck with them, Kek.

You're pretty cucked if you own a pistol. Having an RPAL allows the RCMP to search without a warrant ffs.

Our illustrious leader Trudope has banned the 10 round mag for 10/22 because it fits some pistol that no one owns. Also he's fucking with import regulations requiring all guns to be laser etched with a serial number at Canadian customs all because he loves UN cock in his faggot ass.

Get what you want now cuz it's only going to get worse.

Always ready for the race war.

I've heard that your glorious leader is a muslim just like ours, is it true?

>live in 94% white area
>chimpouts will never happen here

its nice, but kinda disappointing., you know?

>I wouldn't want to pay for those mags
But you can buy cheap ones if you don't care about genuine ones
cheaperthandirt.net/product/promag-ak-74-magazine-545x39mm-30-rounds-polymer-black-ak-ak6-708279007316.do
cheaperthandirt.net/product/tapco-intrafuse-ak-74-magazine-545x39mm-30-rounds-composite-flat-dark-earth-mag0631-fde-751348005867.do

Don't worry, the American government will slip up eventually.

1% of the population is 35 million armed combatants.

to use those you also have to not care about reliability, fuck that

Judge for yourself.

>pic related

mirin dat patch

Is that an arsenal?

DDI

What should I get as my first gun? Preferably not something too spendy. Mostly for home defense live in the middle of nowhere lots of tweakers around

LOL

I mean 3.5 million, sorry I'm retarded.

Get an entry-level AR like an M&P15 Sport.

yuck

an AR-15 with a light on it, and tritium night sights.

Don't cheap out on the light.

>cant recognize one of the most prolific rifles ever produced

FAL is the unsung hero of cold war weaponry

Mosin

Then get 5.45. It was designed to tumble inside of the body.
Too bad we have only very outdated 7H6 in America

if you live in the middle of nowhere you need a damn good flashlight because it actually gets dark outside there.

Plus the wide open ranges, like 100+m of field a google could be carrying your shit off into.

i would be looking for an 800+ lumen flashlight

The proper everyman home defense gun is probably an AR-15, if that's too costly you can always get a shotgun.
If you're a fan of history there are plenty of good surplus weapons out there.
You can do home defense with a handgun and carry it as well if you're looking for that.

i have a marlin 60. better than nothing.

Why are you using ball ammo for SHTF?
youtube.com/watch?v=IIFkLAgGy6w&spfreload=10

I'd recommend getting a concealable pistol first, then an AR as others are recommending. A pistol will allow you defend yourself anywhere without raising any suspicion, especially if you are able to get a CWP.

I have two of those, neat cheap little things.
Is that the old style with the 18 round mag?

Uhhhh or unless you are poor and don't want to spend $0.50/round instead of $0.25/round

twice as much practice, can carry more ammo on each person, still get effective ballistics with good ammunition.

5.56x45 is a great choice for the militiaman or guerilla as they're likely to be outnumbered and expending ammunition at a far greater rate than the adversary.

Been contemplating saving up for an AR don't want to wait though so might go with a shotgun first and then I'll at least have something to keep me safe til I can afford a nice rifle. What shotgun would you reccomend for home defense in the lower price range

I'd say pistol or a SBS shotgun. I got a shotgun and fuck man I need to SBS it because no way I'd use it indoors given the lack of long hallways here.

5.56 doesn't do anything well unless it's fired from a 20" barrel as per the design.

Remington 870 can be had for around 200 I think
You can get one with a birds head grip like
for CQC and home defense

Thanks guys will take that into account. Probably going to get a cheap shotgun for now and spring for a decent AR when I've got the money. Unfortunately going to have wait to get a pistol as I'm still not 21 unless I could a find a way I could legally own one. Thought about having my dad gift me one or something as their legal to possess under 21 just not legal to buy

This and my p30 will work.

If your main concern is HD you'd be far better off with a rifle or a shotgun compared to a pistol.
Depending on the state you probably couldn't carry or even buy pistol ammo till your 21.

Nice WWII weapons. Did you get them in your grandpas will?

Get a g3, more reliable and same caliber

>When I was in the army I had one of those.
No... no you didn't. You probably had a Polish built AKMS clone.

It's a pic of a small arms cache in Somalia.

>tfw unarmed cuck faggot

pls be my militia commander

The FAL bug has been scratching me like crazy but the good ones are too expensive and I don't want to gamble on a parts kit build or DSA budget rifle

At least you aren't australia right?

Mossberg 500. That's what I had for a long time before I finished school and moved to a less commie state.

I'd give anything to have laws like NZ.

You guys may have it rough, but you don't know how bad it gets.

i love my 500. affordable, easy to assemble/disassemble, and easy to modify. i want to buy a nice .308 next.

I'm in Oregon it's an open carry state so I wouldn't have to apply for CCL or any permits still I think it wouldn't be worth the trouble rather just wait. Can always keep a shotgun in my car anyways
Also good site to order from?

I at least have that going for me.

muh nigga

wikiarms.com/guns?q=remington 870
Here's a good search engine for shopping for firearms online.
Stick with the birds head grip if you want to keep the gun in your car.
Remember to read up on laws to see what is and isn't legal in your state.

If recurring integers I buy another fun

mein neiger

thanks user appreciate it.

>Using a gun chambered in a caliber no one uses, that's prone to cracking recievers past 30'000 rounds, and is worth more than a car

I had a vz2008 once, regret selling it immensely

tfw mp40

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1_Zx9FL2U

sheeit :(

Need to take a new photo of my family

The power of your average handgun for twice the price and size at absolutely no benefit.

Noice. Picked up this vz2008 when they were going for $400 a few years ago

How is that remotely SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED? I thought the 2nd Amendment guaranteed your constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Can one of you gun fags explain ammo measurements to me? 7.62 of what unit and what measurement? Same question for 9mm .308 5.56 .22 .45 etc I'm confused by the numbers and don't understand how they measure them

but you will look cool and nazi as fuck

Nice Bake

Russia has contributed more to the world in 10 years of any point of its history than Canada has in its entire existence.

>went from noguns to yesguns this week
>bought a mossberg 535
>parents were hardline gun-grabbing liberals when i was younger
>still are
>two uncles were seasoned hunters though
>used to sneak off with them as a kid and use their 20-gauge on occasion
>so at least a little bit of experience with a shotgun
>go down to friendly country gun shop
>look at several models and ask about the 535
>owner says it's $480 but he's flexible on price if i pay cash
>say i have cash and offer $325
>he counter-offers $425
>i say $350
>he says $400
>doubled down on tree-fiddy
>he's firm at $400
>i say $375 then
>it's a deal
is haggling normally a thing? this is my first time, how did i do? in any case i'm taking it out with some local buds this weekend to break it in, feels good anons wish me luck

It's not really a measurement, more like a designation loosely based on a measurement.

Usually it means the bore diameter, but it's never quite right.

.308 = 0.308" bore diameter
7.62 = 7.62mm bore diameter

But it's just a name. They're both the same diameter.

7.62mm
5.56mm
0.308 calibre
0.22 calibre
0.45 calibre

Its a measure of the diameter of the internal barrel.

>feels bad to be noguns.

Wew

Cred Forums maple militia reporting in with some real fuckin' NATO goodness

It's be nice if they always used mm to measure or at least one unit. in any case thanks. Are Australians even allowed to own any guns?

>tfw living in dorm room
>tfw college didn't let me bring my Ar-15 and Ruger 10/22

I wish I was home so I could be safe from these googles. This school is way too close to the ghetto. I'm just asking to be victimized.

Sauce on patch?

Yeah m8, we're pretty cucked but we can still get some fun stuff.
As long it's not a semi-auto rifle/shotgun or a pump shotgun we're good.

So manual-action rifles, shotguns and semi-auto handguns basically.

These are my guns:

The Diameter of the bullet is 7.62mm across,

for example, 7.62x39

the bullet is 7.62mm wide, while the cartridge case is 39mm long.

9mm is 9x19 the bullet is 9mm wide, and the case 19mm in length.

5.56= 5.56x45

.308= 7.62x51

.22 = 5.6x15

.45= 11.43x23

imperial is gay,metric is much easier to understand.

do you bois mind if I post my glock?

Mah google

sexy af

I have an AK or two on my short list of things I will have in the next month or so. But, the SKS-M will do now. The full auto sear works nicely on it for the time being.

Izhmash sucks

>.44-40
>10.8x33.3

Yeah, much easier.

You can pick up a new Hawk 982 for under $200. I've got one and my sister has one. The finish is very thin, so it will get scratched up easily.

My sister has beat her's to death, and has never had a problem.

Are those made of wood?

Moist Nugget

Every citizen should have a rifle that chambers either a 308/7.62 or 223/5.56. Both are common and in a SHTF scenario both are common.

>The full auto sear works nicely on it for the time being.
Nice.

that picture made me lol. That is an impressive stash, sir. I congratulate you on being so committed to ensuring your own safety and freedom. Why so many? I do not disapprove at all, so don't take that as "WHY DOES ANYONE NEED THAT MANY GUNS?" I'm just curious. I guess I figured that if a SHTF situation ever went down, I'd need maybe 5 or 6 at the most. Perhaps I should re-examine that.

If you can haggle you got a good LGS to go to

Welcome to hasguns user. That shotgun will serve you well.

Never sell or trade your first gun. You WILL regret it

>tfw multiple felon who is currently facing hard time because he doesn't believe he should have lost his gun rights so he went and got a gun and got caught with said gun and in doing so, further cemented the reality that hell never be able to legally own guns

i honestly am thinking about getting a rifle anyways because the risk of 5-10 years prison is worth saving my life.

idk.

what do?

am i allowed to have a significant other that carries?

Sorry but ARs are trash. Cant get through a mag without jamming, and youre lucky if you do. Never have I had luck with an AR and i tried the mud test with an AK and it worked much better than a fresh AR. I myself am a fan of pistols.

>T97 for urban Operating, complete with hyper-rare Chink optic
>SKS for Innawoods
>Bought a Walther P99 today
I think a Vz.58 is next. Or a C8 clone.

Damn, I love my CZ83. None of my other pistols fit my hand nearly as nice. Even carry it when I feel like it.

If you have trouble with the magazine dropping completely free when you hit the release just slightly unscrew the grips. It'll pop right out.

Well, in a SHTF situation, guns pretty quickly would become a hard currency for the people that DON'T have them or have enough shit for them.

>He didn't buy a PTR
>PTR's now have paddle releases and metal lowers and much better build quality.
>Sub 1k

I'm not saying the new C308 is bad for the price, but the feature rich PTR GI is literally the steal of the decade it should have been a no brainer for you

>mfw we spent ONE BILLION dollars on the gun registry and then scrapped it

it's great that it's gone but you could build a secure website with a simple database for like $50 and a few hours of your time that would serve the same purpose, but saving $950,000,950

we got played like a damn fiddle

look into buying a black gunpowder gun, idk if this is fuddlore but I believe felons can legally own them, just git gud with it.

>multiple felon
Unless it was something stupid like possession of weed, you should just kill yourself.

>tfw the US has bans on the import of all chink guns

I own two of those!

Assuming that the pistol is a baby eagle?

You can have a s/o that carries. In a lot of states, as long as your felony isn't violent, you can pay an attorney and have it removed ( they enacted this law, because a lot of people were getting dinged for felony tax evasion but still wanted guns ).

A .50 cal. is equal to one half an inch.

.22 is 22/100 of an inch.

The rest is metric and already covered.

You autistic faggot. Don't forget your pocket watch and monacle before Jamal and Tyrone slay your ass.

where can I get that patch?

Ok, with all the shooty bang talk I have a question.

I have an RAS47 (pls no bully) I shoot constantly to keep up on my aim. I use tula, which for the record works perfectly fine for me, no misfires or duds. Should I just stock up on the stink ammo for shtf or..?

They are fun, but typically have rough internals. Still, I can buy 3 M305s for the price of one Springfield M1A. And they work fairly well, if you put some elbow grease into them.
>7.62x25 Master Race

bakelite

Pretty sure that's a CZ

>clunky pistol
Either get a pistol in a rifle caliber or get a quality 9mm pistol, not a fake rifle with no stock

My great grandpa invented that shit.

Oh like you "invented" paper and "invented" rockets/missles and "invented" a bunch of other bullshit four thousand years ago?

what did you get the felonies for in the first place?

You can usually get good gun/pawn shops to come down a little on the price especially on used guns.

This one POS shop in my area had a MAS 36 for $275. It was in decent shape. I offed $200 expecting them to say $250. They said nope. It sat on the shelf for a year. I made the same offer again, and it was still no. Tried again after six months or so, and they still wouldn't budge. Finally said Fuck'em.

CAST YOUR VOTES NOW

Hey, I recognize that RPG-7

youtube.com/watch?v=R03Dtu1r6nk

>Welcome to hasguns
thanks man, it's long overdue as this is something a grown-ass man should be able to demonstrate some basic competence in, and at this point there were two options
>continue to be an incompetent noguns, or
>do something about it
looking forward to doing something about it

Found it bro
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html

Here's some more dope patches
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

It's not mine.

sgammo has some Golden Tiger that is about the same price a Tula. Most /k/ommandos prefer it. there is some good YouTube videos about it.

Wood finish is for pussies and commies
Which one are you?

Damn that show was great. All the episodes are on Youtube. Damn, I would love to go back to the 80's

I'll check that out, much appreciated user.

ok but what in the fuck does diameter of the bullet mean?? It's a cone. at which point in the cone is its diameter 7.62mm???

What's hte point of putting plastic and rails on a rifle with shit ergos and controls like an AK anyways? Just keep it wood so it at least looks cool.

It's not a cone.

You just measure it at the widest part.
But I mean, a .303 bullet is more like .311 anyway, so it's not like you're measuring bullets with calipers to figure out what calibre they are.

It's not a perfect cone but if you're not a dumbass you see that it's conical