MIKE PENCE GENERAL - Cock sucker edition

Abortion and Planned Parenthood

>Pence tries to defund it. Loves poverty. Anti-freedom for choice for women.

Campaign finance

>Pence hates campaign finance reform; wants to keep dirty money in politics. Passes it off as a freedom of speech issue (more dollars = more freedom).

Economy

>Wants to defund ALL government services. Voted against raising minimum wage for the working class. Voted against the "American Recovery and Reinvestment" Act in 2009, and called for a federal spending freeze.

>Pence voted against the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

Education

>Pence voted against the No Child Left Behind Act.

Energy and environment

>Climate change denier. Voted to prohibit the EPA from regulating greenhouse gas emissions. Voted for promoting offshore drilling.

Foreign policy

>Voted for Iraq war. Supported George Bush. Opposed closing the Guantanamo Bay detention camp

>Supports Israel's "right to attack facilities in Iran". Supported bombing Libya.

Healthcare

>Voted against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Pence likened the ruling to the September 11 terrorist attacks in a closed-door meeting of the House Republicans.

Immigration
>Hates them and their undocumented anchor babies.

Patriot Act
>Voted for it. Fuck your freedom; don't you know there's a war going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for correcting the record

He sucks cock like you faggot.

Shill

Creepy Kaine doesn't stand a chance.

That's why he's not at the top of the ticket.

He is being used to bring along the useful idiots that don't bother to do their own research.

You forget Trump's offer to Pence:

>You can be in charge of domestic and foreign policy. You will be the most powerful VP in history.

>go to conservative forum
>list conservative man's political stances
>expect people to disapprove of them

It's like liberals are infants who haven't gotten to the age where they realize other people perceive the world differently yet.

"You can be in charge of domestic and foreign policy" -Donnie Tump

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp

Didn't he offer that to Kasich?

Every time you post in this thread I'm going to bring another friend to the polls to vote for Trump

You love it bitch.

>He expects us to have a problem with someone who defunded a eugenics operating founded by nazi supporters

>Seriously acting like preventing baby murder is bad because MUH WOMENS FREEDUMBS

A
FUCKING
EUCALYPTUS
LEAF

Looks like Aussies are shitposting hard tonight.

Pence is a baller.

t. Hoosier

So that's like 2 friends you've gotta bring now. Come on!

Killing babies is hilarious.

I can't vote for someone who doesn't agree.

The pic says it all OP...

bump

This is an anti-Pence thread? Everything you just said he did sounds amazing.

I suck dicks; but not in a gay way.. and not as good as old man Pence.

Gay shit.

You listed off mostly good things, besides these:
>Pence hates campaign finance reform; wants to keep dirty money in politics. Passes it off as a freedom of speech issue
>Voted for Iraq war. Supported George Bush. Opposed closing the Guantanamo Bay detention camp
>Supports Israel's "right to attack facilities in Iran". Supported bombing Libya
>Voted for it. Fuck your freedom; don't you know there's a war going on?
None of which will really matter considering that Trump won't allow for more pointless wars abroad and every single alternative to him besides comrade sanders and people without any chances to win the nomination also were for patriot and against c. finance reform.

Also
It's funny that you'd demand both massive govt intrusion into peoples freedom (Considering him voiting against no child left behind or minimum wage as bad things) and then say that patriot act is bad because it diminishes freedom. You are either a hypocrite or just plain stupid.

You think MINIMUM WAGE is:

>massive govt intrusion into peoples freedom

????What the fuck?????

Minimum wage is the government's declaration that everyone whose work is valued at less than the min. wage shall from now on be unemployed.

PENCE A CUTE

>Minimum wage is the government's declaration that everyone whose work is valued at less than the min. wage shall from now on be unemployed.

No it's not; minimum wage is the government's declaration that there SHALL BE NO WORK that's PAID LESS THAN minimum wage.

That's the meaning. It doesn't delete shitty jobs; it just pays people more for them.

>PENCE A CUTE

You misspelled CUNT.

Poland has no argument; Australia WINS.

Mods have hidden this thread.

/thread

>Implying any Veep could TRUMP DICK CHENEY

>Every time you post in this thread I'm going to bring another friend to the polls to vote for Trump

BRING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY TOO.

>being angry at an alpha
Doesn't look good on you, 'roo.

>it just pays people more

It? You seem to be confusing "it" with companies that don't want to pay people more than they are worth.

Freedom is for men not women, they can't handle it

>SHALL BE NO WORK that's PAID LESS THAN minimum wage
Right. So if someone cant do something worth $15/h (or whatever the min wage is at the time) they can do nothing at all except queue for handouts.

>It doesn't delete shitty jobs
Shitty is a useless term here. What actually happens is it deletes jobs worth less than the minimum wage.

Have you ever tried to read some non-marxist literature on economy? I thoroughly recommend that before making such statements.

>That's the meaning. It doesn't delete shitty jobs; it just pays people more for them.
Where does money in a business come from? If we assume that business just HAS money but won't give it to the poor workers because the boss needs a yacht then yes, that would be the case. But the truth is, any buisness needs to first and foremost afford to keep being run.

In reality money in business comes from sales of whatever produce the business creates; be it clothing, food or retail sale to local population.

If a boss of a small business has two workers whom he pays, say 6$ an hour for relatively easy jobs and in the end of the month, after paying his workers, restocking sold goods and maintaining whatever part of his business requires maintenance he makes a total profit of 6000$ - he has enough money to sustain himself and his family, while at the same time having enough additional capital to expand the business. Through expansion of successful businesses new jobs are created, and as it grows, it fills with harder jobs to be filled; no longer can the owner manage his shop himself when he has three - so managers appear, firm technicians, promoters, etc.

Now, if the minimum wage was 15$ and the owner earned ~3000$ per month - implying all other economic variables were stable of course - he would have enough to provide for his family but not expand. And what happens when people one month buy less and his total profit is, say, 1000$? It's better for him to sell the business and work as a store helper instead. There is no payoff to creating jobs on a small level, so he might as well become a worker.

The people who still earn lots of money in this situation are giant corporations - which have no families to provide for and can afford to automate the jobs which machines will do cheaper at a similar quality.

Minimum wage makes it harder to start a business, yet easier to keep a massive business afloat. It is effectively the centralization of power in the hands of the corporations you despise so.

You're siding with rich assholes against your class interests.

Plus; just make minimum wage only apply to businesses who are large enough.

Set a range where maximum wage and minimum wage can only be a certain amount apart.

There's only a certain amount the wage gap can grow before you initiate class warfare.

kasich you fucking retard not pence.

You don't think he made the same offer to Pence?

STOP FORUM SLIDING ME YOU KEKS!!!

You're a faggot.

YOU ARE A KICK!!!

You know what country doesn't allow abortions? Poland.

Do you want to literally be a bunch of jews?

>Defund Planned Parenthood.
I'm fine with that. I would probably donate money from my own wallet to help Planned Parenthood stay open, but it shouldn't be funded by people who don't agree with it.

>Hates finance reform
Citations

>Defund ALL government services
Good.
>Voted against raising minimum wage
Good.
>Voted against the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Good.
>Voted against No Child Left Behind.
Good.
>Climate Change denier
Good.
>Voted against Affordable Care Act.
Good.
>Gitmo
Don't care
>Israel/Libya.
Ok, I'm against that. That still makes me against Clinton, though. I'm also more against Johnson and the Greens.

>Immigration
I'm against illegal immigration and anchor babies, as well.

>Patriot Act.
Yeah. I'm against that, but so was Trump. Clinton, on the other hand, was also for it.

A really long post that didn't do much to my opinion of the man, as I agree more than I disagree with him.

Because the grand allmighty government is oh so much moral than the market forces.
No point talking to someone who just dismisses arguments without even considering them.

>Trump won't allow for more pointless wars
he has never said this. You put words in his mouth.

There is absoluteily nothing you can do to stop me from voting Reuublican this year. Clinton is a criminal. We have the proofs.

How is this shit thread still alive?

As long as they aren't White babies carried by married straight Christian English-speaking conservative women, I am all for abortion up to and including the 45th trimester.

Word.

t. Hoosier in diaspora

This is really shitty bait, even for an Australian.

this. and what does it matter if he pulls out of a war or two? he still promised to INCREASE defense spending

Just read through all of that and saw not a single objectionable item. Kill yourself CTR shill.

You angry, friend?

Cheney rules.

Even OP couldn't fit Cheney's massive American balls and cock into his eucalyptus-chewing convict faggot mouth.

bullying Pence is not allowed please leave now

> ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶R̶e̶i̶c̶h̶
The Autist Right

>tfw when got a hankering for his dick after looking at that picture

that is not how that works at all.

america is almost entirely a service economy now thanks to the fact that in the 1970's reaganomics opened up neoliberal economic policies and trade with third world hellholes. The capitalist jew class factory owners then all had a eureka moment and decided to fire entire american towns and close down factories to open them up in 3rd world shitholes to pay the workers literal pennies. all the americans in the labor force lost their job and couldn't buy the things the factories were making, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer to such an extent that it caused an ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. our economy is now based almost entirely on service industry, so raising the minimum wage is literally necessary to make america not a hell hole anymore/avoid another economic collapse. neoliberal "free market" capitalism has absolutely destroyed us in the 30 years its been implimented, income inequality as at an all time high and the amount of poor working class americans walking around who were once guranteed a factory job for 30-40 bucks an hour straight out of high school is completely non-existant.

why the fuck do you think unions exist dude? its to stop shit like that from happening... and thanks to reaganomics now only 4% of jobs in america are unionized and the capitalist rich jew class is exporting labor to 3rd world hell holes and bussing in immigrants en masse just so they can get richer while americans get fucked and are unable to buy the products the once american factories once made.

read up on the 2008 economic collapse bro. I was hoping trump would fix this but he is talking about cutting taxes for the rich even more... pushing the same jew "small business"/"trickle down theory" garbage

source: me, i'm a 55 year old american

you are seriously an idiot, we have BEEN THROUGH AN ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and you AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN how the fuck are you going to be sitting here telling an american who has been through the economic collapse and has seen it happen that unions are bullshit and minimum wage shouldn't exist because of "small businesses"? you don't know anything about our economy or what it was that made us great. all you know is libertarian meme garbage that isn't even remotely scientific or rational. suck more of the greedy jew balls, suck and fondel the balls of the jewish man making 22 million a year at jp morgan while he pays his working class white employees 10 dollars an hour.

There's nothing wrong with war. America has been at war for almost its entire existence.

I came to this exact realization about 3 weeks ago..

$15 minimum is necessary to MAGA along with bringing manufacturing back, if possible.

After farming became mechanical the people got industry jobs. When industry was automated and exported the people got service jobs. I don't know what the next step could possibly be.

>Abortion and Planned Parenthood
>>Pence tries to defund it. Loves poverty. Anti-freedom for choice for women.
I agree with him here. I'm Pro-Life personally. So why the fuck are my taxes spent on this shit.
>Campaign finance
>>Pence hates campaign finance reform; wants to keep dirty money in politics. Passes it off as a freedom of speech issue (more dollars = more freedom).
Disagree here, lobbies are the cancer killing america
>Economy
>>Wants to defund ALL government services. Voted against raising minimum wage for the working class. Voted against the "American Recovery and Reinvestment" Act in 2009, and called for a federal spending freeze.
>>Pence voted against the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
I agree. No welfare, no food stamps, no disability, no retirement. Fuck these leeches.
>Education
>>Pence voted against the No Child Left Behind Act.
Homeschooling is best. Public schools should cater to the top tier anyway. Especially if you want America to get ahead.
>Energy and environment
>>Climate change denier. Voted to prohibit the EPA from regulating greenhouse gas emissions. Voted for promoting offshore drilling.
Free market is best market. Tesla is dominating, people are choosing solar on their own. Forcing shit never works out right, see:internet companies

>Foreign policy
>>Voted for Iraq war. Supported George Bush. Opposed closing the Guantanamo Bay detention camp
>>Supports Israel's "right to attack facilities in Iran". Supported bombing Libya.
Disagree. Fuck Isreal. Should have conquered and colonized Iraq tho.

>Healthcare
>>Voted against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Pence likened the ruling to the September 11 terrorist attacks in a closed-door meeting of the House Republicans.
My parents can no longer afford health care because of this. Cost of my dad's companies healthcare plan went from 400 a month to 1500 a month.
>Patriot Act
Disagree as fuck here.

a truthful kek, user