Are you seriously for real, America?

America: How the fuck did it come to this? What the fuck are you thinking.

Trump shills: you are the most hypocritical, tunnel-visioned and deluded politician supporters I've ever seen

I would say something about Clinton supporters, but it's blatantly apparent there aren't any. It's Hillary fucking Clinton. What the fuck.

If these were seriously my two options I would kill myself and you should too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twQSjPyP2Xk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKcEsT9qLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok you bitchgoogle

>kill yourself
I've tried to but God wants me alive apparently.

Straya why the fuck do you care?

Shouldn't you be out killing maneating spoidahs?

if australia were collectively nuked nothing would change except for the quality of posts on this board

meant to say australia and canada

Quality thread
Shit head

Why kill myself when I can vote for Trump and kill the entire fucking system?
Bring on the disaster and the chaos. Kek vult.

Fuck off you dog cunt, grow a pair.

You should get back to r/politics I hear they have a new batch of unsourced clickbait articles for you to spam.

Fortunately, you have a better option.

as long as you acknowledge trump is the better of the 2 ;)

It's like choosing between two piles of similar dogshit. Even if one is better than the other: it's still dog shit.

>doesn't have opinions
>thinks he's smart because of it
Reddit go home

Never forget...

T RU M P
R
U
M
P

youtube.com/watch?v=twQSjPyP2Xk

>le centrist face
back to r3ddit

I follow my own case of syncretic politics that supports far-right and left-wing politics and you think I'm a fence sitter simply because I don't want to support these two failures of democracy that are much closer to the political center than I will ever be?

k.

good for you, bogan. you sperg out and ad hominem all around without a single argument and you go mental when you get called out on it.

Says the guy that legitimately seems to believe that Trump and Hitler have anything in common.

Says the guy that responds entirely with ad hominem himself and incorrect assumptions then cries about what I say when he's wrong.

Utter hypocrisy. Just kill yourself already.

pic related: you gave me cancer.

turn of event: you already had cancer. and aids. actually 3 kinds of aids. you want to know how you got it?

The fact that you feel THIS strongly about that comprehensively destroys any argument you put forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKcEsT9qLM
Thanks Australia you're just trying to help.

>hehe look at how centrist and smart I am :)
>I vote third party cause im enlightened :^)

America doesn't win anymore. Get fucked ya cunt.

Leaf rangeban noW!

You can try and insult me with such things as much as you want. But you're the one stuck with either Trump or Hillary and I know that I get more pussy than you.

Have fun with that faggot.