Banning guns is such bullshit

Banning guns is such bullshit
It's literally telling an adult, "No no! That's too dangerous for you. Let me take that."
>B-but it will save lives
How many rules do you have to make until no one kills each other?
Banning guns won't get rid of people that want to kill people. That seems like that should be our first priority. We need better mental healthcare.

>springfield pistol

Literally the worst polymer gun.

>polymer

Who the fuck buys Bullshit plastic guns

You're literally throwing money away

Full Metal or get the fuck out you boomer faggot

Cops

So why make any weapon illegal? The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a dirty bomb is a good guy with a dirty bomb, right?

Faggot. Put that gun in your mouth.

>buys only full Metal guns
>is calling people boomers for buying polymer handguns

Are you fucking retarded?

You didn't even understand my point. It puts no faith in people and doesn't address the real issue.

Democrat controlled Hawaii has super tight gun control. Not many people get shot to death here but murder still happens- just in very creative ways.

Guns give crazy people easier access to giving in to their sick ideas of killing other men

Without a doubt we need better mental healthcare as you suggested, but do not pretend that the guns are not relativly easy to obtain for any psychotic asshole with a clean background check

You never know when someone is gonna go postal and if they do, they would hurt less people without having access to firearms

That's why we need a more proactive approach on mental health. Not "just sweep it under the rug and itll pass". You get that person help when they exhibit signs and you might fix it before anything happens. Don't give the illegal gun runners more chance for a profit by banning shit left and right.

Move to Mexico you complete retard cuck.

You can't have freedom and absolute safety. Yes there are crazy people out there who want to do harm

Which is why I have a gun

Dont forget the Ruger American Pistol

Mexico and Brazil atr both "gun controlled" places.

>Mexico and Brazil are both "gun controlled" places.

Yeah I heard Brazil is pretty safe too, good thing you adopted "gun control"

You don't arm your slaves silly

It's easier to control what comes in and out of an island. That's probably why.

I'm still waiting for the mods to come out on that one. It's reliable as fuck from the torture tests I've seen.

They should ban mentally broken lunatics brought up on violence and given too much access to samoan basket weaving boards,

Careful you don't get shot the next time you walk outside, dickhead.

>That's too dangerous for you.
for a capricious burger who's addled on sugar, preservatives and jingoistic ignorance, a firearm in the paws of a chimpanzee would be safer

... all things approved of by the government you trust to fix something through regulation.

Deport all niggers
Watch gun crime drop by 95%
????
Profit

It's those filthy Googles who are committing all the gun crime