Be ethnic Persian

>be ethnic Persian
>learn about extensive history of one of the most revolutionary empires on the planet
>badass Greek/Archaemenid rivalry
>fucking even more badass rivalry between Eastern Roman Empire and Sassanians
>Bring Byzantine to its knees
>Drained resources but about to make final push west
>MakePersiaGreatAgain.png
>suddenly
>HURR DURR ALLAHU AKBAR
>Get absolutely decimated buy Mudslime minuscule regime due to lack of leadership and resources.
>Once shimmering nation now communist arab north korea.
>Islam

>mfw even though the good times are over, I can smile because they happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw1YoxRDbOo
occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can still take pride in being the only real humans in the middle east.

>tfw Zoroastrian and nobody will understand your ancestors' plight
>tfw the jews are getting all the attention with muh 6 gorillion

you're only halfway decent because of our blood.

Zoroastrian flames will burn again one day brothers :')

>tfw like 2 Zoroastrians left
>tfw anti-intellectual Islam takes over

I feel ya m8, whites are fucked these days too

>wew lad

WE

>be ethnic persian
>not having gassed yourself

am i rite

WUZ

>discount Hans telling me to gas myself and not the Jews
>wew v2

PERSIANS

>be ethnic persian
>shoot up mcdonalds

Give me sheckles globalist overlord

Individual Persians had a pretty clean track record up until that point tbhfamalam

Reminder.

>tfw Zoroastrian and nobody will understand your ancestors' plight
I think any Eastern bloc nation will understand the plight. Greeks and Balkans, too.

Move back then, sandnigger.

nao lissun up ya 'ol rayciss-azz crakka-azz him-persuhnatuh

hain't no pershun wuz no crakka-azz fool-azz lookin nigga

dem pershuns wuz black as my azz, yuh heer me?

youtube.com/watch?v=aw1YoxRDbOo

>be ethnic persian
>buy racing rims and wear a tracksuit

I think I'm in love with your California beaches too much to do that.

Yikes.

This is actually why I even use Cred Forums

Common enemy.

the great california beaches with the dirty, unclear water, steep shelves, and fucking asscold currents, and niggers running around?

man, you really DID come from a shithole like iran

idk man, Newport Coast is real clean, you get to actually feel the sea breeze and serenity.

But you Americans know nothing about that, or culture in general for that matter.

>you Americans
>posting from American ip

>1/10 cities along the cost are clean
>california is GREAT man
so fucking glad I left that shitheap

1/10 cities in CHINA are nice. and when the cities in china are nice, they're NICER than america. you'd still be stupid to live in china.

america is a third world country.

>living in America makes me American
>it's almost like you're pushing Hillary's agenda.

I like Persians a lot.

Persian dude who works at the corner store by my house and gives me a free lighter every time I buy cigarettes. I don't think he actually has any employees, either. He's the only one ever there so I think he just runs it himself.

Modern day Iranians have nothing to do with the ancient Persians. The Persian empires of Antiquity were multicultural/multiracial states that included Aryans and non Aryans alike. Just because you were born in the Iranian plateau doesn't necessary make you a desendant of the ancient Persians.

Modern day Persians, like most Italians and Greeks, are a mongrelized people that are genetically different from their so-called 'Persian ancestors'.

I'm so sorry

I don't get why modern Iranians cling so hard to MUH ISLAM! It's literally a slave religion imposed on them by Arab tribes, which were considered total barbarians before the 700's.

Why would you allow barbarians to dictate your religion to you and to control "your" holy sites? It's like "Christian Zionism" in the US, but cranked up several notches.

As Pajeet, I know that feel, OP.

Make the persian name great againt. Fight against the muzzies.

>Persians
>non Muslim
???

Actually every notable thing Persia did came after it turned Islamic. All its famous scientists, philosophers were Muslim.

Don't feel bad, Iran is arguably the best country in the Middle East, they're completely functional and they oppose the Jew.

other way around bud, blue eyes originated in the black sea region:

occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/

persia conquered northern europe? did I forget to pay attention in history class?

Persia was in its golden age long before Islam
Persia has never reclaimed the power or influence of the Achaemenid or Sassanid Empires

This is the code word for non-islamist Iranians.

I had a teacher from there, she called herself Persian. Pretty based economics teacher.

I was born in Noshahr and look pretty fair skinned. So pretty sure untouched genes for the most part.

The fire rises.

Really? Name one notable non Muslim Persian scientist or philosopher.

Here's a Muslim one.
Al-Khawrizimi, his writings introduced the decimal system which is used today. Considered one of the fathers of algebra, he created the first system for solving linear and quadratic equations. Algebra (al-jabr) and algorithms (algorithimi, his Latin name) are named after him.

Since when was singapore an islamic country?

The good times haven't come yet. Don't lose heart! People are praying for your freedom from all over the world. We will NEVER forget Neda or you. Pasdaran will burn in hell!

Any chance you can kick all those filthy muzzies out? Iran circa 1970s looked pretty cool before the barbaric sand niggers took over