Calling blacks "google" on a part of the internet nobody will go to, thus affecting nothing

>Calling blacks "google" on a part of the internet nobody will go to, thus affecting nothing.

Wow you really showed everybody. When will pol stop being pussies and take real action?

Cred Forums threads show up in Google searches, newfag.
Also
>Captcha is a Google product
>Datamining is taking place on Cred Forums
>archives

A fucking leaf. As usual.

you're already mad tho

Why the fuck would someone google "google"??? You dumb shit.

Because Google means black person now.

We're (or atleast most of us) are literally saying it everywhere.

Checked and REKT

>implying these grease balls can stop shitposting long enough to do anything

theyre all lazy neckbeards.

Cred Forums is impotent rage central

None of these guys do or say shit IRL. They hold it in till they can get home and post about it here. They're cowards.

It's getting fucking annoying. It must be the newfags and Cred Forums people pushing this meme. It will have zero affect on Google's AI program. NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS KIKES ARE KIKES WE NEED TO GAS THEM ALL STOP SELF-CENSORING YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

It's CTR, pushing this shit to disrupt and confuse the fuck out of everyone.

stfu you double google

>the right, who base their ideologies on fear and division, fear and divide among themselves

wow pottery

twitter, google, and facebook will flag and delete "hate speech" if you use words like nigger, kike, etc.

this is not CTR shilling. this is a clever work-around to censorship on platforms other than Cred Forums

we're on Cred Forums. We can say what we want without censorship. You can fuck off with these memes to /r/the_donald you fucking faggot CTR kike. Like I said, Google is already 100% aware of this faggoty effort and will simply add a few more lines of code to their program and use contextual clues to delete your shit either way.

This place is literally flooded with retarded 14 year old children now

RIP Cred Forums, it was nice while it lasted.

t. newfag

just wait till after the election and this is all it is.

>mfw /newpol/ finally figures out this place was/is/will always be a cesspool

Been here since 05 you redditcuck. Fuck off.

niggers are still niggers on pol. Also, the way to really make that idea work is to direct it at niggers, then they attack anyone who says google, plebs stop saying google because niggers will attack because it, jewgle suffers.

I got the 411 you need... Cred Forums wasnt here in 05 chinaman.

fuck off nigger.

youre a toy amongst tools.

Never said Cred Forums you fucking redditcuck.

>4-4-Cred Forums IS STILL GOOD GUYZZ!!!! HONEST!!!!!! DONT SAY ITS BAD DONT RUIN IT FOR ME I WANT TEH EPIK LULZ TOO!!!!!!!!

Protip newfaggot, Cred Forums was never good.

WE DONT WANT ANY NORMIES HERE

I said Cred Forums in my original post you fucking lack of reading comprehension having chinaman.

Can you follow a conversation or are you to high?

I only come here during the election cycles because its the only time this place is worth anything more than a shit stained tissue.

GO OUTSIDE

It just makes me think Google will probably stop archiving Cred Forums.

I mean, there's little reason to, when Cred Forums's content is so transient. I guess there's still the archival sites, though.

Take your own advice

>meanwhile in a different thread

just got a 24hr ban myself for posting a white chick getting blacked in the ass on a Cred Forums fb board with the caption "greetings from Australia"

worth it

>Google will probably archiving Cred Forums
whoops, I meant indexing

its called killing off the newfags

welcome to Cred Forums