HOLOHOAX MEMES THREAD

ITT we post memes that will help redpill normies on the holohoax.

i prefer simple, subtle facts that will help chip away at the official narrative (pic related), because if you openly say "the holocaust is a hoax" then normies' defense mechanisms go up

also lolocaust jokes are welcome, they help to make the subject less taboo in people's minds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-_A_32Gh6I
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
whale.to/b/auschwitz_theatre.html
scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Zoo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ja, sometimes camps are to keep people out, not in

haulercoast camps saved the skypes so's they could be shipped to LA, NY, and MIAMI

>chimny

Didn't make it, just passing it along

Maybe because all the Jews were out in the East and there were barely any in the West so they just stored the ones from the West there before shipping them to the East to be killed?

why is this idea so fucking rare?

Wait is this proving it couldnt have happened or proving the Nazis were superior crematorium builders?

or the Jews and Russians lied?

jimmyneutron.jpg

For literally what purpose? The USSR was against the idea of Zionism. Stalin wanted to ship them all out to their own little state on the Chinese border.

It depends on how fine you want the ashes to be. Pure ash take the longest, you can pull out earlier but you'll get increasing amount of bone, teeth and nails as you pull out earlier. I'm assuming the Nazis just wanted the bodies burnt for compact burial which means it's unfair to compare it to modern burning.

Also im not sure how you got those figures but cremation time depends on body weight at about 65kg per hour. I'm not a historical expert on Nazi tech but it's very easy to build a faster crematorium than modern ones. Modern ones are basically big brick houses with burners. They don't even turn it on at full blast to preserve the bricks.

t. Guy with uncle whose works at crematorium

Why even use cremation anyways?
Every single other genocide used bullets and mass graves.
Its cheaper to just have them dig giant pits then shoot them in the head and dump their bodies in there.

Makes sense, especially when you see the pictures of the crematoria with bones in them.

But don't point this out to the Stormweenies, using logic and basic reasoning to destroy a retarded narrative that is based on using an OJ Simpson defense against minor discrepancies and disagreements among historians is being JIDF or a kike shill.

Never mind the fact that the Leuchter Report was disproved decades ago, it's still valid in the mind of the autistic basement virgins.

What the fuck is a water table?

What the fuck does untenable mean?

What does 18 inches below the surface have to do with anything?

How are you going to redpill normies with an image like this that leaves so many questions?

Holocaust deniers are about as dumb as 9/11 truthers.

groundwater is 1.5' bgs anywhere in europe? wut

Cremation was used in the camps to dispose of bodies in a sanitary fashion to prevent the spread of typhus.

>Every single other genocide used bullets and mass graves.

So did this one. One of the most retarded Stormweenie arguments is refuting the "6 million were gassed" statistic. The thing is, nobody has ever claimed six million were gassed. The Final Solution pertained to Jews already under German control in the occupied territories. Before that the Einsatzgruppen were mobile killing squads that would follow the Wehrmacht through the East during Barbarossa wiping out Jews, Commies, Slav partisans etc. This is responsible for at least 1 million deaths before the Wannsee Conference. There were plenty of massacres like the ones you claim didn't happen in occupied Russia. Babi Yar, Kaunas and Rumbula just to name a few.

>you
>in charge of knowing things

>Doesn't answer the questions
>Doesn't want to acknowledge the retardation of this stupid meme

MUH ASH. WHERE DID MUH ASH GO?

fuckin magnets man

The bottom one is referring to people killed at Auschwitz, not people killed at all camps.

well people who aren't retarded can assume that means there is water 18 inches below the surface of the ground, and digging a hole into the ground to burn bodies in would just create a huge muddy hole filled with water
fucking put words together and use your brain goodamn

How is this a problem?

Okay but if the water table was 18 inches then how the fuck did they build literally anything there in the first place? That's basically a swamp.

Debunking "Denial" which paints David Irving as a caricature, the Holocaust and Deborah E. Lipstadt

youtube.com/watch?v=w-_A_32Gh6I

>what purpose
Huge propaganda boost for USSR.
Condemn Germany and redurect all eyes from actual mass killings committed by the Soviets.
>he wanted all Jews by China
It was an extremely minor policy and Jewish immigration from USSR to Israel was legal

They expect people to dig fucking ash pits rather than just dumping it in some random field.

The always say "Each body has an average of a shoebox full of ash." I calculated the size of 6 million shoeboxes (not even considering that 6 million weren't killed in the camps, but I'll go with the Stormfag meme) based on the average shoebox being 35.56 x 25.4 centimeters or 903 cm^2. Multiply that by 6,000,000 and you get 5,419,344,000 square centimeters of ash. Convert that to square kilometers it's 0.5419344 square kilometers. I guess the Germans just ran out of room.

>Oy vey muh Soviet mass killings

Yeah, they were fucked up and I'm not saying that the German civilians deserved it, but I mean could you imagine being a Soviet soldier having your homeland invaded and having your fellow citizens, Jew or Russian, be murdered by the Wehrmacht? You'd be pretty pissed too wouldn't you?

I love how Stormfags always say "might means right, muh Aryan race needs to conquer the inferior subhumans" but then when they get their asses kicked they curl up into a little ball and act like the whiny kikes they claim to hate so much.

All built by jewish/minority slave labor.

chimney dingbat.

The bottom one was talking about one camp

The top one is obviously a typo or before the numbers were accurately estimated.

This was discussed. They didn't want to kill half german jews in front of their neighbors.

This belongs on twitter.

Also, the holocaust happened.

tell me how many jews were made into kindling senpai

>This was discussed. They didn't want to kill half german jews in front of their neighbors.

Plus, the vast majority of the Jews were in the occupied territory in the East where they wanted to resettle Germans. Why build camps all the way in Germany right near German villages that would see what was going on when you can build them right next to the ghettoes in Poland? The concentration camps just held the relatively few Jews in France and the Benelux until the next train to the extermination camps ran.

what is the most glaring inconsistency in the official holocaust narrative?

>Implying they built cinemas and zoos for the average Jew inmate
>Implying the cinemas and zoos weren't built exclusively for the SS Guards and the privileged prisoners who helped with the body disposal

This meme needs to die. Even if the Nazis supposedly didn't murder any Jews, they still hated them. Why would they build fancy amenities for people that they loathed and considered inhuman?

Im not a Nazi.
I don't think many Jews died in the "Holocaust" though.
Both sides committed war crimes I'm not excusing Germany. German war crimes get overblown though because they were on the losing side.

I responded to you asking why Russians would fabricate German atrocities.

>comrade

my sides BTFO

Alright fair enough. I'm not even a hard-core Jew apologist, I don't love them and I many of them are annoying left-wing subversive kikes, but I'm not a full on "I hate every single Jew and want them dead" kind of person. I definitely think that the constant "muh Shoah" is fucking annoying and I hate how many of them whore it out for sympathy and shekels.

I assumed you were some mega Stormweenie who always boasts of conquering inferior people and then cries like a little bitch about Dresden. It's definitely fair to say that there were exaggerations about the Holocaust. For all we know the amount of people who died could be less or more than 6 million, we'll never know. One thing for certain is, the entire culture of Eastern Europe was changed forever. There are literally almost no Jews left in Eastern Europe when there used to be millions of them. Lithuania for instance used to have a Jewish population that was pretty large compared to the size of the country; about 160,000. There are only 3,000 left today. I just don't understand what happened to all of these people if there were no mass killings of Jews. Some migrated to Israel of course but there used to be entire cities and shtetls full of Jews that are just gone. I can't see any other explanation for this.

So is the top one, dipshit.

Germany got its reputation for efficiency for a reason

>The USSR was against the idea of Zionism.
Which is why they were the first to recognize Israel and there were so many Russian jewish immigrants there.
>but I mean could you imagine being a Soviet soldier having your homeland invaded and having your fellow citizens, Jew or Russian, be murdered by the Wehrmacht?
No, I'd have already joined the Whites or the Sturmbrigade RONA by then.

Stalin hated Jews. And no, before you say it, he wasn't a Jew. He was an ethnic Georgian. Why would he want the Jews to have their own state?

>No, I'd have already joined the Whites or the Sturmbrigade RONA by then.

Maybe you wouldn't be so open to that when if your family was killed by the invaders. They were useful idiots to Hitler as he planned to kill or expel the Slavs of Eastern Europe.

The Whites, even though I'd have them over the Bolsheviks, were still mass murderers as well. They had no regard for their people and let them starve and die and sent them off to be butchered en masse in the First World War. You can't blame the average Russian for turning on their negligent, selfish ruler.

>>so where are the mountains of 6 trillion bones if they didnt burn all of them?
>they dug them in the ground and they burnt the rest to undetectable ash particles
>>but there where no mountains of 6 trillions bones in the ground ever found you can just magically make them disapperar and that contradicts the other holohoax truther narrative
>OMG FUCKING NAZI BIGGOT FACTS ALL CONFIRM YOU ARE WRONG LIKE THE TESTIMONIES OF DOZEN OF LIARS!

>>so it isnt physically and logistically possible to burn even 10% of those 6 trillion bodies either?
>yeah but could have just burnt them like 3/4 to compact mush and it would only like take 4000 years instead
>and I bet they could they could have built much more effective super ovens 50 years ago that could burn 10.000 times more people a day which magically alll disappeared and where magically replaced with those small ovens that now stand in the crematoria scaled coincidentally exactly to the ammount of a few dozen natural and dissease deaths per month the math isnt even based on but modern crematoria with even much higher capacity
>yeah this is le logic and le reasoning facts Cred Forums BTFO
>that still logistically impossible, those magic super ovens never happend and it even contradicts the other Holohoax "dispersed ashes" truther excuses?
>OMG FUCKING NAZI BIGGOT FACTS ALL CONFIRM YOU ARE WRONG LIKE THE TESTIMONIES OF DOZEN OF LIARS!

>so all facts cotnradict your halfweenie narrative
>OMG FUCKING NAZI BIGGOT WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF ITS 6 TRILLION, 6 MILLION OR 60 DEATHS, FACTS ALL CONFIRM YOU ARE WRONG LIKE THE TESTIMONIES OF DOZEN OF LIARS!

Halfweenie pls.

So you agree ALL Jews in the West lied about the Western "death" camps?

>why would there be social facilities in camps for social reeducation and work camps for terrorist, terrorist affilities, criminals, political dissidents and enemy combatants, that have been regularly released except of course the biggest criminals who where worked to death in wartime
>facilities that exist similar even in every American and European high security prissons where massmurderers and butcherers are sitting lifetime today to keep people occupied and not go crazycausing violence and revolts
>there is like literally no reason totally contradicting

This is what JIDF shills call "facts, logic and reasoning"

Sometimes I wonder if all JIDF shills are retarded 16 year olds

>MUH BONES? WHERE ARE MUH BONES?

They've found mass graves you literal retard.

>HURR DURR MUH SUPER OVENS HOW'D THEY BURN ALL THE BODIES KIKE

Which is why they later added more ovens when they realized they didn't have enough. They eventually resorted to using open air pits to burn the bodies.

>B-B-BUT HOW DID THEY GAS AND BURN 6 MILLION PEOPLE?

Literally not a single person has ever said that. Many deaths were from Einsatzgruppen squads before the exterminations even began. Many died of starvation and exhaustion during the forced labor. Many also died of disease.

Noticed the lack of derailing "le kek xD" and and "le dubs" shitposter in Holohoax and other constructive and exposing Cred Forums related threads aka not (((MUH TRUMP))) (((MUH HILLARY LOL xD LE FROGS)))) (((SOMEONE POSTED LE SOMETHING ON TWITTER))) shitposting?

>he thinks that comic was serious about its implications that there were cinemas and zoos in concentration camps
hahahaha jesus christ do you not have the ability to critically think? you are one huuuuge faggot cuckfuck

>Some dozen death bodies and German cemetaries are litterally 3- 6 Million death Jews.
>They later added more magic super ovens that later magically disappeared just like the ashes and massgraves HAHA the dissaperaing super magic oven story stand undebunked!
>who cares if your are right and the numbers are infalted by nearly 6 Million! I sweat there are other reasons that somehow came up with the nearly 6 Million remaining deaths! Like Jewish rebels and terrorist died all over the place and people died in war that all now counts into the 6 Million Holohoax deaths now too lolol
>SEE 6 MILLION GOT HOLOHOAXED EVERY DEAD PERSON EVER IS THE FAULT OF EVIL NAZIS!

15 year old retarded halfweenie confirmed

Please cite an example of this. If they said "extermination camps" then they're either lying or wrong. I imagine people died at the concentration camps of various causes, but the extermination took place in Poland.

>Implying Auschwitz-Birkenau was a reeducation camp
>Implying that the Nazis gave any shit about the mental well-being of the prisoners when half of them were killed immediately and half were worked to death
>Implying an American or European high security prison and a hastily constructed extermination camp during war time are even remotely comparable
>Implying people who were barely fed anything and worked to the bone all day every day had the capability of revolting aside from a few random escapes and guard killings
>Implying that the facilities, conveniently built to be large enough to accommodate a few people, say a battalion of SS guards and Jewish collaborators and were built in Auschwitz I and not in Auschwitz II where the majority of the inmates were held

The retarded deflection tactics at their finest here folks

oy vey

Question I need answered:

Why is that the same people who unironically want to see jews dead, are the same ones who deny the holocaust happened?

I mean, I want to see the kikes dead too but I'm still uncertain about whether the holocaust happened or not. and if it did happen its at the very least exaggerated.

It was more like 9 harambegillion

Actually "cinema" existed in camps. That obviously refers to a simple cheap camera running some propaganda and reeducation movie once a month in a plain room used for other things at any other time in the low security camps.

Of course no one but Holohoax truthers deliberately taking everything out of context to fabricate strawman arguments claims there where like 3D cinemas and parks with waterslides in the camps. But thats just the typical arguments of retarded halfweenies.

>9 harambegillion

Drumpfags actually believe this.

GEEE I WONDER WHY

why would the people who are aware they've been deceived by jews, manipulated by jews, and taken advnatage by jews alsohappen to distrust jews?

a total mystery

Because a huge part of why they've become so successful at destroying white western culture is because they use the holohoax as a giant victim card that somehow allows them to do anything they want without ridicule. Knowing that it didn't happen at even remotely the same scale, with remotely the same practices, and for remotely the same reasoning goes completely hand-in-hand with their white-genocidal pushes.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Just doing my part to help make Cred Forums suck less.

>yeah but my fabricated narrative begging the question, doesnt match with your logical reasoning justifying why there actually are public facitilies in camps that even exist till today but mostly got rebranded as "torture pools" and "killer dentist" and "execution height measuring bars" and "death showers" or are simply ignored by lying kikes me proof my truther narrative is undisproven!

6.000.000/10 argumentation

>Some dozen death bodies and German cemetaries are litterally 3- 6 Million death Jews.

The ones killed by the Einsatzgruppen are obviously buried where they were killed. Not every Jew in that figure died in the camps, as has been said plenty of times before. Plenty of mass graves have been found.

Where are the bodies of the supposed 6 gorillion Dresden victims? Where are the bodies of the 4 million supposed victims of the Jewish Bolshevik Holodomor? Where are the bodies of the supposed victims of the Polish militias who were attacking Germans, the supposed cause of the war in the first place? Why is the Holocaust the only event in world history that has the locations of it's countless victims scrutinized?

>They later added more magic super ovens that later magically disappeared just like the ashes and massgraves HAHA the dissaperaing super magic oven story stand undebunked!

What do you mean the ovens disappeared? Who ever said that? There are pictures of the crematoria.

>who cares if your are right and the numbers are infalted by nearly 6 Million! I sweat there are other reasons that somehow came up with the nearly 6 Million remaining deaths! Like Jewish rebels and terrorist died all over the place and people died in war that all now counts into the 6 Million Holohoax deaths now too lolol

It does count. The SS along with local collaborators literally executed massive amounts of Jews all over the place.

Hitler was the worst thing to ever happen to white nationalism.

It never happened but the people here are too brainwashed to realize it.
I hear propoganda about it almost every day.

pretty smart then

(((white nationalism)))

You're views on nationality are so fucking warped and backward ass raped by the Jews and you have no fucking clue.

You are right despite being surrounded on two fronts you def want to prioritize bringing in coal to burn jewish bodies. Makes sense

Check your account for another 50 cents

>why do you dont your respect us and want to the be greatest ally of us aka become slave of Zionists jews, just because we spread lies about your entire population and openly and actively try to eredicate your race
>thats totally contradictive and literally like asking for a real holocaust

Well of course
I think that the truth actually points towards the holocaust being faked/exaggerated, and then the only people who would actually believe in that truth, or aren't afraid to go to the websites where the truth is even available, are people who aren't afraid to believe it, aka kike-haters and the rare kike-friendly truth-seeker

still though, you have to admit its an interesting relationship. also i"m just wondering if there's any other explanations out there I haven't heard of

I would agree that the holohoax is nothing but a giant victim card at this point, but I would say that the jews probably sincerely believe it. i mean, it probably just got meme'd into existence by some jews who got up into a self-righteous fury and then it stuck

Is there any evidence showing that the jews don't believe it?

>Of course no one but Holohoax truthers deliberately taking everything out of context to fabricate strawman arguments claims there where like 3D cinemas and parks with waterslides in the camps. But thats just the typical arguments of retarded halfweenies.

Who said anything about 3D cinemas and waterslides? The comic called it a cinema, so I called it a cinema too. The stormfags are the ones who claim stupid shit like recreational swimming pools and zoos.

That sucks, dude. What would happen to you if you questioned it?

oy vey antisemite

aren't you a jew too though?

It's pretty widely understood as a hoax by those in positions of Jewish power, but the general population is bound to be highly biased towards believing it's true.

You can go to the jewish memorial dot com and count the population of jews before the war and after. Including ALL of jews in Europe, which nazis couldn't possibly move ALL to concentration camps I counted a loss of about 2 million after you count emmigration to USA, Israel and other allied countries.

>>yeah but my fabricated narrative begging the question, doesnt match with your logical reasoning justifying why there actually are public facitilies in camps that even exist till today but mostly got rebranded as "torture pools" and "killer dentist" and "execution height measuring bars" and "death showers" or are simply ignored by lying kikes me proof my truther narrative is undisproven!

What the fuck are you talking about? Who ever said anything about this? Stormweenies are unrivaled in their use of strawmen. The pools and all that shit existed, but it isn't proof that they existed for the inmates. The SS used them and used them as a reward for the Jews that helped with body disposal.

Look man, I'm no fan of the Jews constantly using "muh Shoah" and guilting people with it and using it as justification for everything they do, but there are literally far less Jews in existence than before WWII. Something happened to them, and not just 100,000 from typhus.

Or how the fuck they can explain this? lmao

Holy shit thats huge.

Here's your redpill, user

worldwide jewish population in 1933: 15.3 million.
modern jewish populatoin: 14.2 million

wikipedia's number of jews even lists the population at 20 million, on the high end.

numbers pulled from google

>Arguing with a Jew bitch about not wanting muslims
>"Well you clearly hate the reality of modern Australia. Why don't you leave?"
>Jew women
>Double trouble

The brothels were, again as literally every other camp amenity, was reserved for the SS guards.

The hospitals were to prevent typhus outbreaks among prisoners who were being used as forced laborers or were in line for being killed, and also for the SS doctors to gather subjects for experiments.

>What do you mean the ovens disappeared? Who ever said that? There are pictures of the crematoria.

You did halfweenie. There are only a bunch of plain ovens that would physically and logistically require 1000s of years to burn just half of the proclaimed death bodies even if they ran at every minute even if they only burnt them slightly and not fully to ashes.

inb4 but muh circlular massgrave ok then ovens ok then massgraves ok then ovens ok then massgraves that don't exist but where proven to exist according to (((historians)))) just no one ever dug them up and know where they really are I have this one photo of a grave of a hundred dead bodies thats literally 6 trillion.

Your magic 10.000% higher capacity nazi ovens magically dissappeard and where replaced by these few small ovens that could barely burn a few thousand people a year.

Just like the evidence for the remaining 6 Million dead kikes from mass executions of Jews all over the place, besides the 1 grave full of Geman non-jews, and a few photos of piles of a dozen dissease and hunger deaths during war everyone knows about.and (((testimonies)))

yes

Nazis called each other Kamerad/Kameraden, the same way Communists did. This made its way into early Hollywood movies about the war, but disappeared from screenplays in the 1950s.

Yeah the comic is a joke, but there were indeed theatres and zoos in the camps.

whale.to/b/auschwitz_theatre.html

(the largest building at Auschwitz and social hub of the camp for inmates as well as nearby villagers, pic related)

scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Zoo.html

(I think this was restricted to guards and their families)

As far as I know Auschwitz didn't have a gift shop but the idea is hilarious.

sry for shit quality, here is better version

because its condradicting statements

This shit reminds me of this guy in the CBD who rides a bike with cardboard signs glued to it that say stuff like JESUS IS LORD and REPENT OR BURN. It's like, if I've been an atheist all my life based on my own thoughts and observations, do you really think it's the random context-lacking cardboard sign that's gonna be the thing to sway me?

Fun fact: Those casualties are the result of Allied bombing. No, for real. Look it up.

>NOBODY EVER FOUND MUH MASS GRAVES
>500,000 PEOPLE DIED AT DRESDEN OY VEY

Where are the mass graves of the people who died at Dresden? Or the 100 gorillion killed by teh ebil Jewish Bolsheviks. I didn't know you needed a picture of every single victim to prove the existence of a genocide.

>MUH TORTURE TESTIMONIES

Why have multiple former SS Guards in old age come out and said that it was all true and that they saw it all with their own eyes, such as Oswald Kaduk and Oskar Groning and Joseph Klehr?

>The pools and all that shit existed, but it isn't proof that they existed for the inmates. The SS used them and used them as a reward for the Jews that helped with body disposal.

>lets build this bath with open showers exclusively for staff inside the inmate area surrounded by barbed wire and not in the secured officer compounds
>see its a strawman!

HAHAHAHAHA

Are your retarded? (Thats a rethorical question of course you are)

Literally one of those "I read something about this hoax on google and (((holohoax blogs))) and then where sent to the internet by my school for some credits" 15 year olds.

>Furthermore, it has been found that deer have been lured to the fence and tinfoil put in the mouth. In the future, I will find out the perpetrators of such loutish acts and have them reported to the SS Commander in Chief in order to have them punished for cruelty to animals.--The Camp Commandant of Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Fuck this makes my blood boil. Why are Jews so sadistic?

5 mins compared to 8.3(rounded to 8 days)
5/1440 minute units

So a 1940's bakery would have to be 288 times more efficient than a modern bakery.

>atheist being a good goy holohoax believer

I am not shocked at all.

>Bath with open showers
>Not realizing that it was originally built as a reservoir for fire fighting

Look at me guise, let me use the Leutchter Report for the 50th time even though it's been disproven decades ago.

I'm sure your open and sloppy hostility helps add legitimacy to your beliefs.

I like this new meme. It might take the Skypes a few days to figure it out.

Kind of true that.
>every other genocide you can show skepticism at
>but showing skepticism at the holocaust is a no-no and can land you in prison in multiple countries
Really makes my neurons fire, huh?

>Where are the mass graves of the people who died at Dresden?

In and around Dresden you retard. You can literally visit the places and walz trough museums documenting thousands of deaths while kikes ironically try to play down the number of deaths to a tenth of the lowest record and missuse the photos of piles of hundreds of dead German bodies for Holohoax propaganda.
Unlike with your holohoax there was an million people city bombed and burned down to rubble and photos of the wide scale destruction are all over the place to back up the deaths of some ten to hundredthousands along with the piles of dead bodies and actually existing massgraves.

Yet somehow your allegedly 20 times larger crime happening in half a dozen places all together have not a single shred of evidence for even a minor holohoax, only magic mega oven and other retarded kike stories and million people massgraves that all magically dissapeard from the crime scenes and verbal (((testimonies))) undersized camps for warcriminals/reeducation camps with nowhere near a percent of the capacity and photos of a few dozen typhus death

>MUH (((TESTIMONIES)))

Threatening to persececute their families or facing harsh penalties and torture could not possibly have influenced on these (((testimonies)))). Wow almost a dozen more (((TESTIMONIES))) who needs proof and explanations for the contradicting facts when you can just make some people say it was true! Almost rocket science!

Wtf is misschingle? Google doesn't give me any actual information, just some reeeee posts

people with mixed-blood
eg 1/2 Aryan/Jewish

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH goyim

Don't question the story

>>Not realizing that it was originally built as a reservoir for fire fighting
>fuck he caught me being retarded better google some holohoax CTR stories about the pool that work only on cluless idiots

If we just ignore it makes literally no sense to rebuild a water reservoir for firefighting inside the inmate camp into a pool for officers with all the neccessary installations like disinfection and showers and jumping pods and perfect swimming depth because then you would lack your water reservoir and its still retarded to build it inside the barbed wire inmate zone not for the inmates everything is back to kosher in the halfweenie narrative!

Nasty Nazis I bet they rebuilt all those magic mega ovens back into small ovens too and they dug up all the massgraves again hid the bones teeth and nails somewhere in the ocean just to fool us before they lost and abondoned the camps. Everything makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

All these skypes trying to promote Hitler's work is really interesting

Hitler was the n°1 enemy of white race and Christianity goyms
Don't forget there was a 100% muslim SS division

Because they need some explanation to gets rid of the evidence the halfweenies can't produce with their "muh Einsatzgruppen" stories. That would require victims leaving back entire empty villages and cities and a million of deaths everywhere no one ever found outisde of German graveyards full of German deaths and not kikes.

Its just retarded goalpost shoving and running in circles with the same inconclusive excuses where the victims and remains of the victims are hidden continously debunked by lack of evidence or physical impossibility of the story and (((testimonies))).

See the retarded truther response to the claim that Nazis built pools inside the inmates not for inmates but only for the officer. Second you point out its retarded suddenly the pool turns into a waterwell for firefighting from another holohoax truther story that doesn't match up either the just for officer story nor the torture pool stories. But they don't care. They just like to pretend they have "facts" to prove the halfweenie Zionist narrative.

Will the speech laws ever be rescinded germanbro?

Literally your entire country would be acquitted

I really like Cred Forums today

I find that it's pretty much always better late at night (here in pacific time) than during the day.

Didnt the nazis "destroy the evidence of holocaust"? My history professor says that theres a lot of evidence left with names, prisoner numbers, times of death etc. I thought there was no documents left? He says nazis were stupid not to destroy the documents. Im confused pls halp

Pls help

If there is evidence that suggests the death toll was 270k and not 6 million then yes, "the nazis destroyed it"

I've heard different versions though, some say the nazis kept accurate record but why would those records not be out then for everyone to see?

Doesn't really matter, the entire thing is fucking BS

Muslims back then were actually civilized.

PLENTY of muslims today are civilized.

Nice try.

You mean: when burgers are in bed and Europeans get up?

>Dubai
>built exclusively by foreign contractors
>has to be more liberal so that it can lure foreign investors
>is basically a tourist spot

Ask muslim outside of Dubai what he thinks about it. Reason why so many governments in ME seems as backwards is because their populace holds them as prisoners. In ME it is a tyranny from bottom up, not the other way around.

That's correct.
I hope to move there soon.
I love talking to Europeans.
I've been spending hours talking to this guy on this sort of "Jew watch" website who lives in Norway and he's just so great to talk to. It's really refreshing after all of the hate and vitriol that gets thrown around on Cred Forums

Very fair.
I'm just saying there's plenty of civilized Muslims.
I meet them almost every day here in Washington and I appreciate that they seem to respect Christianity more than Jews do. Just sayin'.

it's called "Mischlinge"
today mostly used for mixed breed dogs
but also for mixed race people.

the word is called Mischlinge though

Civilized?
>supported by a country that still beheads people
>punishment for drugs is death

And as my Czech bro said, built by foreigners just to be a touristattraction

Oy Vey, anti-semite! Don't question the narrative, goy. 6,0000,00000 died a horrible death in the gas chambers and burned to ashes. Now pay us, goy.