Police Officer Rapes Black Teen Girl

How you fuckers gonna defend this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P56K5KsZVs8
instagram.com/p/BKuLx3QBSj2/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/cop-behind-bars-after-allegedly-raping-girl-at-police-station-20160921
icd.gov.za/content/ipid-arrest-police-constable-rape
ratchetfights.org/white-nypd-cop-rapping-helpless-black-teenage-girl-im-sure-facebook-will-rem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope he didnt get aids

Is Switzerland redpilled? Whats it like to be Swiss

why the fuck would we defend a rapist?

Clearly he's not above the law and is in for a number of years of receiving the same thing

wow, you've cherrypicked another incident of police misconduct.

meanwhile in reality niggers commit 30% of all rapes despite being only 13% of the population.

(most likely this is actually an underestimate since black women are significantly less likely ro report rape)

It's like being Trump. just better

>looks fake news for facebook people
post video, or sauce to this 2000 and something random pic

Fpbp

Something something race war nao.

? why would I need to defend his rights?

obviously it's his property

what's up with whites and fucking animals ?

how do we even know it's the NYPD in the video?

This is fake and gay

Where is the video need to fap

>expecting pol to defend coalburning

If cops can literally get away with murder, what makes you think he won't get away with a rape, which is a crime that's seen as a joke even when normal citizens do it?

>raping someone in full view of your own cameras

I know cops can be stupid but there's no way one is THIS retarded.

How many years has it been since the last instance of white male on black female rape?

>murder
You mean neutralizing a threat by responding to deadly force with deadly force.

Lurk more you faggot

Looks like he's fucking the wall

Our cops have a bad habit of defending their own, even if they do stupid crap like this.

May aswell just stick your dick in a steaming pile of shit. Nobody would rape a google. This is all lies unless we see the video.

What's the actual source on this?

I don't know, I was in Montreux last week and I saw tons of niggers I counted 50 in a 3 hour period.

There is no source video or article in that dumb googles instagram. I really doubt that the cop in the pic raped that person, ever seen a cop have to cuff a dumb cunt that is resisting? Yeah, it requires them to pin them down, also not even a nigger is dumb enough to rape someone on a holding cell camera.

If it's true, then good. That stupid fucking nigger deserved to be put in her rightful place, and treated like trash. A year ago I would be saying all this ironically, 6 months ago "ironically", but now I am totally serious. I don't give a fuck.

> a cop would be that stupid

Smells like a Soros production.

the long dick of the law

Kek grant me repeating digits and show me the way to banish redditors forever.

This is the first known case

Kekfags are the redditors

You have to go back

>last week fucked around and got a triple double

>no source
>no video

Come on OP

>police officer
>believing in authority

kys pig

>no source

we don't. it's fake, is there even another person in the pic, looks like he's humping a fucking wall

This looks like a hoax.

First off, white men never rape niggers.

Second, where the fuck is the nigger in screenshot?

There is no way there can be a body entirely covered by his torso there.

youtube.com/watch?v=P56K5KsZVs8

I couldn't believe it holy shit. Those googles are gonna chimp the fuck out.

Rape in western culture is taken with more severity than murder. No one pays attention to migrants murdering people but every one loses there shit as soon as the word rape is thrown into the ring

Those were all American Saxaphone players playing the Jazzfest

Yeah no, the fact this is an Instagram post and not at least national news proves how bullshit it is. Prove to me that the cop isn't simply trying to cuff a resting suspect in order to transport from her cell to another location.

There is a webm, I first saw it yesterday, I think. Someone said something to the effect, "fuck the police", and the response was "no, police fuck you" with this video attached. Sauce wasn't revealed, though some Brit said he thought it was from a film.

Cops post this kind of shit to push public acceptance of their abuses of power using the hatred of niggers to goad you idiots into supporting them ever since a nigger cop named dorner snapped and started killing corrupt cops and their families, even this community of racists sided with the nigger over the corrupt cops

Stop letting yourselves get used you idiots

rapists have standards

Fake and gay

Isn't bestiality illegal?

lel l2read

anyone have the video?

Not saying he'said one of them, but whose to say that at least some of the shitty aren't just false flag operatives for whatever group to sow distrust between police and populace?

holy shit it's legit

instagram.com/p/BKuLx3QBSj2/

Because OP is a cocksucking faggot

Someone posted the video of it, last week.

Unless it was acting, it is real.

Though, I thought the chick looked Filipino or something.

>fucking a nigger

indefensible

He probably had to touch her to get the cuffs on.

A lot of women think touching them or even saying unkind works is 'Rape' these days.

Anyway until video emerges, lets assume this is bullshit

how does this thread have over 50 posts but no link to the video?

No they weren't, nothing was going on last week. There were tons of niggers in Geneva and Fribourg as well.

Here I was expecting to get trolled

no one is protecting him, no one is defending him, goddamn niggers are stupid; pathetic as fuck, dry humping her like that

>we hate Islam and Mexicans because they're fucking rapists (among other reasons)
>expect us to suddenly defend rape

You sure are a silly duffer.

jesus 0% white on black, that is astounding. but actually, maybe we need to bring that up a bit, ya know cuz equality and shiieeet, get em boyz

This video is so fake.

Also, why does Hillary suround herself with rapists and pedophiles?

Martial law is coming. I hope everyone's not too excited for November. Because we won't be voting.

soo he was dry humping this girl....

This. Overbearing authority and men in uniform just so happen to be a major turn on for me

Oil drilling dumb ass

>anyone raping a disgusting nigger female
yea right

who is we?

Those are refugees fleeing wartorn countries

HOLY SHIT ITS LEGIT

wow. sometimes i just...wow.
well then. uh.... carry on

so does anyone have the video? im into some beastiality

This

I don't want to believe it either. But c'mon now.
Dry humping?

It's 0% of less than 10 cases. Since they say less than ten for all possible perpetrator races, and googles obvious rape other googles, it's clear that one of the following happened
A) they hid the actual statistics (most likely)
B) they deliberately fucked up the sampling
C) no black women report rape

Either way it doesn't mean fucking anything. It is almost certainly very, very disproportionate but that image gets posted a lot and it's wrong.

Yeah you check that ass and tell me it's dry

Modern definition of rape is too vague to take it seriously anymore

she's trying to reach for a gun are you fucking blind

memes aside this shit's staged af

Not in Canada

Why would you rape a monkey when he coulda easily raped a white girl? This story seems fishy. We need a source

Even if she was reaching for a gun there's a solid minute of just humping.

My best guess is that it's real. But they are only releasing it now in order to fight the narrative that the rioters are unjustified.

This video will get the public to think that BLM's actions are justified.

>Hello Funny

ok...hm..

30 minutes ago...only 30 minutes ago...this video was uploaded to youtube.

You, OP, are the uploader, because nobody from /pol sits around screening every new youtube video.

It's not been on the news yet.

The video uploader account is Bruleyllc Legal Service

And that is the name of a lawyer in Atlanta Georgia.

A lawyer might release such a video, but would release it to the news, not to /pol

So Im guessing, and until Mr. Kenneth Bruley, LLC releases it to the news...that this was from a film and is being used to troll for the upcoming race war.

Because theres no reason that a video uploaded only 30 minutes ago, would be posted on /pol as its main and only media release. kek

the medkit has all the pills in it so of course its redpilled ya dummy

Oh well shit lol. That was fucking stupid

Fake as fuck, ain't no cell in NY have a fucking number on the wall. Two fucking false flaggers got a cop uniform, bought a cheap home security camera, and staged a rape.

This would be all over the MSM if legit.

They have been waiting decades for this definitive proof that raciss is racissmy

>reaching for the gun

lmao I'm kidding bro that was just rape

>it's real
You're right, but it's not a NYPD officer. This vid's from South Africa.
I guess it was opposite day

god damn

It's from South Africa. Rape is brutal and real, but not NYPD. Nigs will probably burn another city down over this anyway.

>Officer rapes someone in a cell with cameras watching him
This alone makes me doubt it's real. Nobody would be retarded enough to do this.

>This vid's from South Africa.
Source?

He's actually the only person in that pic. He's just fappin

>Police Officer Rapes Black Teen

Its in South Africa you fucking faggots.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/cop-behind-bars-after-allegedly-raping-girl-at-police-station-20160921

Let's all address he most important issue here.
>white man
>raped black girl
Pick one, white men don't touch that trash.

Looks comedic but even then how would I know what actual rape looks like

Great now the SJWs will say "all cops are pigs" and will cite this as "proof"

I'm confused too, according to instagram an "ex-cop" just released this out of literally fucking nowhere, which suggests he would of known it was going on and did nothing until magically, all of a sudden now? Nothing about this makes any fucking sense

>How you fuckers gonna defend this one?

Have you ever had to do a cavity search while restraining a suspects arms?

There is literally no other way to do it.

Maybe learn a little bit about basic police work before running your mouth again.

Yeah, also holding cells in NYC don't have white washed walls either.

lol couldn't handle the bantz

>This vid's from South Africa

Do you have a source?

Absolutely no news sources. All that comes up is retarded nigga blogs and boards screaming their heads off.

Potato niggers will fuck anybody.

finding the source rn.

Even one of the guys in the comments recognized it lel

here's one

it what world dose a holding cell look like that? looks like something from fallout before the bombs

Isn't that from a movie?

A black man was just killed by a black cop and another black man was killed by another black man in the protests afterward. How are you going to defend that?

Does Kenneth look like the 'Cop'?…. you

He is a intellectual property lawyer and graduate of the naval academy?

WTF Would he be doing putting this up on a youtube?

/thread

South Africa you faggots, not NYPD.

It's from SA but link the asshurt dindu board plz I need some entertainment for the night.

So does this count as the 10 or so white-on-black rapes that is reported each year?

Am I the only one who got hard from this? She looks like she has a nice tight ass. Just watch out for the aids. You know, cause nigger and all.

>rape

He's leaning on her until she calms the fuck down. It's done with dogs too, gotta make them learn who's in charge

>the things that black supremacists post on social media are ever based in reality

Are you new here?

ratchetfights.org

lead me to

icd.gov.za/content/ipid-arrest-police-constable-rape

IT Happened in South Africa. Not NYPD
ratchetfights.org/white-nypd-cop-rapping-helpless-black-teenage-girl-im-sure-facebook-will-rem/

SWISS POST, BEST POST.

STAY BASED MOUNTAIN JEWS.

I knew it was bullshit. Fucking faggot niggers. Also according to the news story the guy was arrested. I think OP needs a fucking ban because it's obvious he started this shit