GUN LAWS BE RAYCIS AN SHIT

GUN LAWS BE RAYCIS AN SHIT
archive.is/5Erbt

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/21/black-open-carry-activists-protest-police-brutalit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Felons can't own guns..or even touch them

>sagefag
bump

Thank god

Saw this excellent response:
NC still has a Jim Crow handgun licensing law on the books whose sole purpose was to make it too expensive for blacks to buy guns. White supremacists did not want blacks to have guns so they made them too expensive for them to afford. That law is still on the books and still enforced. Wanna know the funny part? Democrats are the ones defending the law.

>You might think the National Rifle Association and its amen chorus would be outraged, but apparently they believe Second Amendment rights are for whites only.

TOP KEK

Except wasn't the guy who was shot a convicted felon? Meaning he can't even own a gun legally and that his gun was almost 100% certainly stolen or otherwise illegally acquired?

It should be common knowledge (it's certainly common sense) that white liberals in favor of extreme gun control simply want to disarm minorities. They don't care about the rednecks in the south or the cowboys in Wyoming. They want to disarms blacks, but of course they can't say that or justify it constitutionally (equal protection) or politically (the black vote.)

When that sniper took out those pigs in Dallas, I distinctly remember some nog that was stalking around the protest with an assault rifle that was initially named as a suspect. Once this cat heard his face was plastered everywhere as the suspect, he calmly approached officers with his hands up explaining that he wasn't responsible and was willing to cooperate if he could.

Think about that for a minute. Some BLM nigger is running around picking off cops with an assault/sniper rifle. This nog gets his picture posted as a SUSPECT. Then he calmly walks up to a large group of cops whose brothers have just been killed by a guy not only fitting his description, but the exact fucking guy they were looking for.

How people can't see a disconnect between black dudes with assault rifles in the midst of an active shooter of cops not being killed and nogs with a record of actually shooting at police refusing to comply with either lawful police orders or the exhortations of his clearly illiterate bitch is simply beyond me.

How the fuck did the lawyers think it would be at all in the interest of the bereaved to release this tape?

It's just about over for America. I absolutely detest cops. They're just another gang as far as I'm concerned. Feel like my post is already turning into some kikechan-tier blogposting, so I suppose I'll just thow in the towel. It's not like I'm apt to change anyone's mind.

That seems unfair. Don't felons need to protect themselves too?

If you need guns to protect yourself, taking a felons' guns away is a death sentence.

And? Blacks need to prove they're worthy of gun onwership, given how many of them commit violent crimes. If we're responsible for slavery, they're responsible for all crime committed by a nig.

That proves blacks need guns more than anyone else does, given they are much more likely to be shot.

Forget food drives. There should be programs where you can donate guns and ammo to inner city black felons. That will make cities much safer.

>b-but felons don't deserve guns
shall not be infringed cucks.

Why? You wouldn't give guns to small children and animals.

Control laws are. Gun possession contribute to mass incarceration the same way drug possession does yet that blind spot is not addressed.

you give up your rights when you become a criminal

Shall not be infringed up until you give up your rights robbing a 7/11.

that's seriously one of the best things i've ever seen.

Honourary white

No, you don't give up your constitutional rights after you're released from jail. You've served your time and discharged your debt to society. It is unjust to deny felons the same rights as everyone else. It's saying government can deprive anyone of a right if they claim they are dangerous.

>anything that requires licensing is racist
>realize you get licensed for something sitting through a class
>realize the only way this is racist is if blacks admit to being too stupid to learn
kekmate

I guess thats how the asian girl got a gun to defend herself from googles right?

Gun laws were originally written by Democrats to keep guns out of the hands of Googles.

So in that sense...

Only white actually buy guns, register them, and safely keep them. The gun rights are for them.

Lamar and Jamal bought 2 glocks off of Darnell filed the numbers off the guns then robbed a mini mart after shooting 3 kids and mother Teresa, they don't get gun rights.

Which is why they gunned down these retarded New Black Panthers when they did an "open carry" march with rifles in their hands instead of on slings.
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/21/black-open-carry-activists-protest-police-brutalit/

Felons can own last generation weapons legally, they can buy black powder 6 shot pistols all they want.

fuck purism, if you do something bad enough to be considered a felon, I don't want u anywhere near a gun

That's how they get caught... They get in shootouts with the police, and it takes them 3 minutes per reload
>BLAM blam blam....
>Hang on police, I need to reload, gonna be a few minutes

Not all people released from jail have actually "served their time" Most of them actually only do about 50% of their time. For different crimes you are required to do a certain % of your time incarcerated. After that amount of time most take special parole, parole, transitional placement or community release deals. Where they get out of prison but are still subject to the stipulations of the Department of Corrections for their state. Furthermore more there is a set time that has to pass after you are released from custody before you can petition to have your right to purchase firearms reinstated. We have many laws that come with stipulations after you break them.

It's fair to take away certain rights if they are still serving a sentence but not after. If you're done, you're done. If the law thinks you are too dangerous to have guns you shouldn't be on the street.

If a serial killer gets released after shooting 50 kids, should he be allowed to drive to a gun store and purchase a gun?

Apparently you think he should.

Maybe Fred the kiddy fiddler should be allowed to teach in an elementary school too while your letting them do what they want.

>If you need guns to protect yourself, taking a felons' guns away is a death sentence.

That's the Idea.

As I said, you can have your rights to own firearms reinstated after you are no longer under the jurisdiction of the department of corrections. For instance most offenders are charged with multiple crimes. How it normally goes is an offender will be charged with the most serious crime pertaining to their criminal activity. They will be given an option to serve 85% of the maximum sentence, lets say that's Burglary in the 1st, In some places that is 5 years for the first offence and they accused would have to do 85% of those 5 years minus goodtime. Then they are offered a deal if they plea guilty to Larceny in the 2nd they will only have to serve 50% of 2 years concurrent with all pending charges (Than means he is doing 1 year time served on every charge pending agaisnt him") and he will have to 2 years of parole. However if he violated his parole after serving his 1 year he will be subject to the entirety of the time. In layman's terms a guy is told he will be locked up for 5 years but is given a deal to be in jail for 1 year and be on parole for 2 years, criminals arnt smart they take this deal 2/3rds of the time. They violate parole and then end up with some 10-15 years of time hanging over their head. They take the parole option a second time get released after serving another 5 years and then have to not fuck up for another 5-10 years. During that time they still cant own guns.

Not entirely true, non-violent felons can have their gun ownership rights restored.

Kek

DUE PROCESS
U
E

P
R
O
C
E
S
S

Brit, let me exlpain how the American Justice system works. This is for Americans too. Our court room is the great coliseum of rome, our jury they are the fans, our judge he is the emperor. The lawyers are the fucking gladiators. The prosecution fights on behalf of the state and the defense fights on the behalf of the accused. They fight with words and knowledge and precedence and whoever the fans believe more wins.

That ending was beautiful.

Niggers can only own three-fifths of a gun it seems.

man I wish this was real

guns are for responsible people

niggers as we know have no understanding of consequences, they have really short fuse and are impulsive

So it's an understatement to say that niggers don't deserve guns