How have you served K-k today?

I took 3 Hillary signs from people's yards and was rewarded with two consecutive posts with repeating digits.

His presence is here, bless him.

Dude why the hell would you do that? Your being just as bad as the faggots who take Trump signs from people's yards.

That's pretty niggerish

>facism is the best way to run a country!
>censorship is wrong!
oh pol never change

Trump will punish you for stooping as low as them.

You are admonished

K-k thrives on chaos, but only the chaos that can channel him out of the darkness. My mischief has been rewarded many times today with fine digits.

Praise him.

Now the frogposters are openly breaking federal law.

What more do they have to do for you to recognize that they are Soros plants?

Kek is a Deification of Soros.

Hey hey, let's appreciate the fact this man actually found 3 signs. It prob took user hours to find one.
He might of needed to go to another state just to see a sign.

definitely not from pa. there are no hillary signs there, period

user prob grabbed 3 out of 16 that exist.

For how rare they are, they're still worth shit.

Bellevue, WA. It wasn't difficult at all. I even left a Bernie sign that I found in a dumpster on one of the lawns.

is that an angry pepe?

You're a faggot for taking other peoples property. Leave the Hillary signs up, its akin to self identifying so we know which households are fucking scum morons.

>Kek is a Deification of Soros.

The lord will punish you for slights against his name.

I believe Democracy is the best, but I see how Fascism can work well, but the people will have no rights.

Nobody's fucking buying that you're not a shill trying to get people to act like retarded leftists.

Yeah, don't do that. All it does is validate them, and if you get caught, you can be sure that you'll be in the news making us look bad.

I prayed to Yehova and Yeshua and Michael and Gabriel.

Behold.

Bow before thee.