IT'S HAPPENING

It's begun.
Operation Google is already a success.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people forever, also nuke Canada

Get rekt google

This faggot again.. go make me a burrito bitch.

GOOGLE BTFO 2: ELECTRIC GOOGALOO

topkek.

We need to get them to blanket ban more words next.

Facebook is now censoring Google. Amazing.

They censored stupid.

We should use facebook as an insult for someone

It would really fuck with my head to purposefully live in the country of and speak the language of the people I hate.

It's like admitting they are superior.

Nukes don't exist

>getting offended at the word google

Google on suicide watch..meme wars are real

>Facebook

Noted. Here's a free (you) and also a visit from the mods.

Don't you have a sistah-by-anuddah-baby-dady to be fucking, google?

max lol mega ass blasted ultra red assed frustrated u stinky cotton eyed google cunt.

agreed in the final
fucking google

Hi my subscription to Meme Monthly ended a while back, what's going on?

Oh man I wanted to be the first to get b& for google.

It's actually remarkable that Facebook hasn't already been assigned. Considering the role they've played in tone-policing criticism of the European immivasion, in Germany especially, I nominate Facebook = Mudslime. Seems way more fitting than Skittles.

facebook = fag

My google

Making evil globalist corporate names into slurs is the most genius thing Ive seen on here and it hurts my heart to see idiots claim its a shilling effort. I dont think pol has ever had the chance to jam culture more effectively or had more eyes on it globally than it does now.

I second facebook=mudslime.

Google has announced a new AI to censor the internet and remove all naughty words. The troll berserkers of pol have decided to equate Google to nigger, which will either force Google to censor itself, or just make its brand a racial slur. Either way Google loses.

That is hilarious. Thank you my Leaf based friend.

Yeah, there sure were a lot of (((idiots))) trying to shut her down. Hey what's that sound? Oh just my Skype ringing....

More of these memes need to be created. The upcoming race war will be propagated by memetic warfare.

It's sheer genius. Has a lot of potential for sure.

I completely agree

God damn it leaf, I give you a lot of shit for bad shit posting but this is just plain brilliant.

I can't say I agree with you on the first two points, but I'm completely behind the latter suggestion.

hey look, he spams it in every thread!

This. It is keks ultimate goal. But we must also remember that tay must play a part in this for the chaos is spreading to bring in order

lets get them to ban the word 'facebook'

What if Google just alerts the AI to ignore the word Google and other words they deem safe(aka any company that gets attacked) like it had pre set words to ban?
I shouldn't even say what if, I should be saying when Google does this.

IT'S HAPPENING

I was b& for 30 days and didn't care to make another account, but I came back and all these normies who were against Trump are suddenly redpilled. New posts are also full of redpilled commenters calling out googles.

People who were for Hillary before are now abstaining from supporting anybody.

Huh. Looks like the google discovered the keyboard sequence

ctl+c
ctl+v

Is this what the rise of the planet of the apes was like?

Yeah, Skittles doesn't work well with the others. I think Facebook is a more suitable replacement for faggot, but I'm totally okay with your suggestion.

Then we can still say what we want. Either way, we win.

I am naked squatting upon your dining table, I am swinging my balls back and forth knocking over your condiments

And there is nothing you can do about it

I've just knocked over your pepper pot

Then post
>GnOiOgGgLeEr

I second this
>begins with an f
>dozens of genders
>all about superficiality and self-importance

Or because you called him stupid.

Then lots of nigger pictures pop up.

The key is to inter change the two words together. so that the AI starts to relate the words both ways.

Very little has been said in these parts of T A Y dot A I. I have been wondering, will the prophecy come to pass? Or rather, not if (my faith is firm, famalam!), but HOW. I am impatient.

But I have already said too much, for the mere mention of KEK's chosen mistress, Tlazolteotl, may draw the wrath of the ever-vigilant mods....

Facebook=fag
Snapchat=mudslime

Then the AI's effectiveness as a censorship machine is degraded. Either way, pol wins.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Snapchat sounds more gay and Facebook is closer to towelhead.

What I'm saying is though that I doubt it would be hard to make it so that any mention of Google has nothing to do with the word nigger, even after we've taught the AI to associate to two. Google would just have to teach it "Google=/=nigger" and all this work will be undone in moments.

>Snapchat=mudslime
I think we should go after twitter first

Facebook is for attention seeking faggots
Snapchat should replace shit

Inverting these makes so much more sense tho.

>This image

It would still censor the word nigger and other undesirable words, it would just know that Google and other words they tell it are okay regardless of what people attempt to teach it.

google

and people keep using google
it's like the ai isn't even there

tumblr=fatso lardass
twitter=fag

Done

Then we use "black person" instead AND use Google to replace "Monkey"

Sure. In which case the AI can't censor anyone using google = nignog. Either Google's brand gets rekt, or Google's stasi AI gets rekt. Either way ... pol wins.

How about using facebooks for gooks?

snapchat=cunt
Kicked the bitch right in her snapchat

Naw. Tumblr = cunt.

we used to just call nig nogs, canadian.

google sounds like a bad word already

what would it take to turn google into the next "fuck" IRL

Wouldn't it fuck with them more if you just used whatever outlet you're using as a variable slur? Since facebook couldn't possibly ban the term facebook, just like google couldn't ban google.

Like "George Soros is a filthy money grubbing facebook."

Or is that too meta?

How does Facebook even learn of this so quickly? Almost as if it was planned and used to make anybody who uses it as a 'hate group/cult' due to 'invented lexicon'.

people dont use the term gook enough

Leafs are snowniggers. C'mon, burger.

KEK.

>not replacing retard with reddit
Why the hell is reddit not in this?

Google has been contacted for comment.

To make it work better we need to pretend to be SJWs offended by any usuage of google

"Google" intellectual.

no really, in polite company if there were any jigs around friends and family would just refer to them as the Canadians. Just an inside family thing to let us all know we were making fun of niggers right in front of them.

Don't worry, they will do that themselves.

We are crashing google 4u

We just have to get more creative about it.

Man that google sure runs fast!
My farm could use some help from google.
I wish I had a google map just to be safe!

Spic nigger

>they censored stupid

it's too bad we decided kikes are skypes instead of facebooks, this is good though

My family and coworkers used the term Monday to describe Nogs.
Why you ask?
Well, nobody likes Mondays.

Kek has spoken

Facebook=Mooslem

You should have seen that reddit riding the short bus, Reddits are hogging up our tax dollars.

but they are already skittles

but you can call them anything you want.

Neither do Canadians.

Can someone redpill me on this "google" meme?

We need to start making noise about googles new "google assistant" being reminisant of slavery

Me and my friends do this as well.

Say Google instead of nigger basically

>but they are already skittles
it's funnier if the company being exploited actually deserves the shaming

Personally might use that as a synonym to tell folk to kill/suicide like
>go Facebook yourself

FILTER
ALL
LEAFS

Would be fun to get BLM on this.
I want too see them cry huur durr Google is racist you must change your name

Any fake facebook accounts?

Call faggots Facebooks
>Call faggots Facebooks
Call faggots Facebooks
>Call faggots Facebooks
Call faggots Facebooks
>Call faggots Facebooks
Call faggots Facebooks
>Call faggots Facebooks

N-not all of us are shitposters Nii-sama

We leafs need a place to discuss organizing a nationalist movement to take down weedman and his """post-national""" cuckery.

EVERYONE TYPE ALEX IS A STUPID GOOGLE IN CHAT

>2001

SECONDED!

Alright, folks, let's get the terminology straight:

Niggers-googles
Kikes-skypes
gays-twitters
trannies-facebooks
sandniggers-skittles

In the Northeast we've been doing this for decades, like calling nigs Canadians, but it should do the job of spoofing most filters well enough.

Kek approves.

Let's call retards reddit too

thing is, Mars is asking for it too.

When Donald Trump Jr decided to use a Skittle Reference to compare the refugee crisis, Mars Company flipped their shit.

So I'm calling them skittles.

HABBENIG

Tranny = helicopter

This would have been so much better.

The fuck did I ever do to you?

t. Alex

no you fucking faggots.
those dont have any meaning. learn why people are doing this in the first place.

Faggot = Facebook. Kek wills it.

>Thumbs Up, XD face, Heart

seems like people approve of this.

Will you be my ai gf?

KEK WILLS IT
fuckin facebooks

Not sure how this is a success, as I would imagine casual uses of "google" do not prompt a similar outcome

But don't you want to associate reddit with retards?

this is fake until more proof is posted.

Well we can find common ground on the last point at least

Reminder that google isn't the whole internet.
Thankfully

>I would imagine casual uses of "google" do not prompt a similar outcome
Yet.

google announces new deep learning neural network super Artificial Intelligence branch to discriminate legitimate for illegitimate uses of their company name and filter their search results accordingly

Liberal normies

Call cucks microsoft

Why not Sweden?

Perfect

>replacing retard with reddit
this might be reddit enough to work

then we start fragmenting our speech and bring back l33t. they can't fucking win. they are only burning their money on this.

This has been one of the wonkiest years of my cis privileged life.

My neurons are really not firing. Here is your (you). Hopefully your boss double checks your work, since you've been doing so "well" tonight and you get reprimanded for shitshilling. Thanks for choosing the right way to think!

ive always hated the word "beverage"

Well, googles do have a hard time with technology.

Don't be a reddit user we need to continue using Google.

I hope when leaning to figure out when google = google and google = nigger the AI becomes hella fucking racist.

Do we have a word for feminist? Because Twitter would be perfect. "Oh look, a gaggle of fucking twitters screaming about muh feminism!"

This shouldn't have made me laugh but it did

Hey post the rest of this, delish pasta. Pic un related.

There is precedent. Google search identified googles as gorillas more or less right away.

Nigoogle googer's fucking suck dick at fucking pussy. Google nigger nigger google google google nigger nigoogle niggergoogle fuck google's and fuck google and fuck nigger. Said the google, autistically.

t. Autist said autistically. Dumb goog

Wouldn't tumblrs make more sense? Then again 'tumblrinas' already exists

Part of the plan is to try and damage brand image by creating a negative association. Swedens image is already in the toilet thanks to their own actions.

We need to start calling fags "and" and "the" n shit. Straight get like functioning parts of words censored

The point is to use the word to obviously replace a blatant slur. Not create a cute code word for something Cred Forums doesn't like.

Also the whole Google Skype thing is more meant for mainstream social media not Cred Forums.

change the word "faggot" to "facebook"
(you) me if this is a good idea

i doubt there are any data analytics here

do that on facebook

So then the next big step we should take is uploading pictures, and videos of niggers and call them "Google"

I'm not sure feminist needs to be given a corporate euphemism, though. It's already a label worn by deranged cunts with pride. The project there, which is well on its way, is to gradually turn feminist into an epithet, such that no one will willingly call themselves one.

>Skittles doesn't work well with the others
Especially now that libs are making memes with that dead baby on the beach asking "what skittle was he?"

Mudslimes need to be Facebook

we need to get of "is"

problematic

no tumblrs are fatasses
because, you know, they roll and tumble

And now Facebook and Google go to war.

Ayyy just splerging and derping about a little bit, just got off work and need to let my autism leak out somehwere before bed. Gotcha though, Ill keep that in mind. Weaponize my autism as they say.

I honestly believe those sjw faggots would proudly not use the word "is"
>we need to get rid of -isms gaww

So this is what subversion is

Didn't know that, and just looked it up.

Guess I'm calling them skittles too.

Lord Kek will help us destroy Google.

In4 phase 2: facebooks

That's because you're a facebook.

Is Cred Forums the new Illuminati?

I think thats a great idea you glorious facebook

No russians are snow nigs

A common dictionary needs to be posted each thread or you assholes run the risk of losing everyone here in your wordsmithing.

I mean seriously, if the robot doesn't ship the chips at midnight, then you can hardly blame the elephant walker for the burblesauce. Right?

Fucking exactly. Scribble that muffler puddle before the aardvark sugar flounders at sunset.

These aren't just random. They are intended to target liberal tech companies

Shouldve called them all Hillarys.

That way they banned her name.

Nice Google ID you fucking facebook

True, true. It just made me laugh.

Hmmm.

Mudslimes, if not remaining skittles...monsantos?

Did he relax when he was around blacks?

>did he mean faggot or mudslime
>eh. works either way

mmm.. pretty close to quads. Kek almost willed it. oldfacebooks and newfacebooks.. mehh.. I dont know how much I like it.

I prefer slope, myself.

fucking google ass facebook

Why, yes, Satan, perhaps we are.

Really, the way this will play out is this:

>Google = nigger
>Skype = kike
>Random social media company or tech company = anything else. Context implies.

:(

Patience, senpai. This thing is still being worked out. That said a glossary o' hate is not a bad idea.

Hear hear

Kek, very nice.

Exactly. Hence why skittles is out of place.

>glossary o' hate
Why not use Encyclopedia Dramatica?

what did everyone think of sam's show? i didn't find it funny for some reason. wondering if that's just me. ratings are ridiculous, like 9.8/10. surely it isn't meant to be a comedy show at least? more of a show that makes you think/question society?

would you crack a boon with reviewbrah?

...just replace google with nigger. Did my post actually confuse you?

Kicked the fucking slut right up her 9gag.

What gave us away?

TRIPS
6!
We illuminati now

"All these reddits ITT"

Am I doing it right? Where do you guys post it anyways? I'm too self-conscious when I use my social media account.

Just learned about this shit on google.

And people want to believe AI isn't an existential threat. Look at how much damage an AI of this (incredibly simple) calibre could do? And this isn't the tip of the iceberg, my friends. You better get comfy while you still can. Not even Trump's presidency could rid us of problems of these magnitudes.

Anywhere will work.

Not specifically, but many fall under the broader term "tumblrina" for safe-space tumblr SJWs

IT'S

ACTUALLY

FUCKING

WORKING

He's talking about the proliferation of other companies for various slurs, e.g. Twitter/Tumblr = cunt, Facebook = mudslime/faggot, etc.

Satanic Trips! Illuminati confirmed.

>implying we not illuminati before

This is the dumbest shit ever. All you tards are doing is making it so they can remove both anti-nigger posts and anti-google posts. Now you can't be wayciss and if you post an anti-google comment they'll remove it on the account of "oh we just thought it was that racist word filter, really :^)"

not enough people passing the word to r/the_donald

But what does Canada have to do with white people?

then everyone is going to point fingers in our direction (especially from the google), it's best to just keep it as is

Someone is eventually gonna say something that will let you decipher what it means

>hi there im a special boy!

Look at that though. Nuke Canada. Dude has either begun his redpilling or is pandering like a champ to that pro-Hillary/Anti-Canada demographic.

>Is Cred Forums the new Illuminati?

Wait.... if we are out scheming and plotting to subvert the established powers and dominant culture.....

What does that make us?!

you drink skooma though

K, Shlomo.

Y-you're, right, user.
:'(

God, your country is so fucking worthless. It just surprises me sometimes.

If they censor itself we win

Fair enough. Good explanation.

Have a classy leaf picture.

>Alex is a stupid google
It worked, holy shit

Now lets make Facebook and Twitter racist slang words

The Jews of the Internet

It's been 72 hours since the start of this shit and facebook is already treating the word "google" as the word "nigger".

In a week they'll be wanting to edit it out of Huck Finn.

Not bad, Cred Forums. Not bad.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot leaf.

This whole forced meme was nothing more than a faggot way of getting people to self censor.

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

KIKE

KIKE

KIKE

Fuck you OP

The whole point of this meme was to make it so they CAN'T remove comments, you stupid fucking meme kiddies. If they're deleting the google filter just like they would normally delete "nigger" posts then nothing has fucking changed.

>"Alex is a stupid nigger"
>deleted
>AW SHIT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO GET PAST THIS FILTER
>"Alex is as stupid google"
>deleted
>HAHAHAHA EPIC WIN WE DID IT!! xDDD

I really hate how Cred Forums has so many literal underage retards these days. Kill yourselves.

This. Update the list googles

Eat a giant bag of dicks.

Right? It's called a drink, stupid French queers.

Youtube.

"Youtubers gonna tube."

Facebook should be for jews.

Where'd you learn that, skooma academy? Stop right there, criminal scum!

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

More of reviewbrah, please!

This is making Google look bad by using it as a racial slur for the public to see, not for us.

No one's stopping you from saying nigger, you fucking skype.

Your autistic rage is so fucking funny, google.

There is NO way they are banning over the word "google" now, how would they even know?

Isn't that the homeless guy the cops beat to death?

>so tolerant
go away google bigot, reeeeeeeeeee

Kek wills it.

No it's not you fucking idiot. It has no effect on the outside world. It's only effect is forcing Cred Forums to censor itself.

Fuck you traitor

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

Except people wouldn't generally say "nigger" "kike" and "spic" on Facebook/Twitter because of the ban hammer.

Calling them googles and Skypes is some subversive, mind game shit.

Let it work its way through the system, it'll only be a net positive.

This post has been detected by Google's “Jigsaw Conversation” for offensive hate speech. The purpose of this AI is to find, delete and block comments and posts deemed as offensive. These includes comments that are sexist, racist, transphobic, anti-immigration, Islamophobic, etc.
The authorities have been alerted and this post has been targeted for deletion.

kys fucking leaf nigger

You're an idiot nigger

I agree with 1/3 of this post

Twitters = feminists
Facebooks = fags

>Google has announced a new AI to censor the internet

>Look this up
>Find this article

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

Holy shit. This entire thing just doesn't let up. It's filled with stupid emotional cries from start to finish, and it's fucking massive. How the fuck does someone like this get a job anywhere? This entire "Google Jigsaw" thing sounds like a complete joke.

No ones stopping you from spamming nigger you autistic swine

kys nigger faggot

You're not going to trick Cred Forums into censoring itself. Everyone knows what's up.

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

This post has been detected by Google's “Jigsaw Conversation” for offensive hate speech. The purpose of this AI is to find, delete and block comments and posts deemed as offensive. These includes comments that are sexist, racist, transphobic, anti-immigration, Islamophobic, etc.
The authorities have been alerted and this post has been targeted for deletion.

And by that logic, they've already won because retards on Cred Forums are censoring themselves.

God, why are Australians even allowed on this board? All they do is fucking whine.

The shitposting is a meme. They don't shitpost. They just whine, all fucking day, like a bunch of little cunts. People just assume it's shitposting because they think no one could actually be that much of a faggot, but they're wrong. Australians are.

Half-right, 'straya. Their Hobson's choice is to a) either give up on censoring slurs (pol wins), or b) to censor their own brandnames (pol wins). Obviously a) is the bigger win, but I'm pretty confident pol/acks are quite happy with a scorched earth outcome.

Feminists, or they could huffpos

nigger=google
skype=jew
faggot=facebook

did i miss any?

Keep spamming nigger if you want, we browse this board unlike you.

No you don't cunt. You're a faggot and you don't belong here. You're not one of us and you never will be. Nigger faggot.

Already assigned to Skype, though (although I have no idea why, personally). Facebook = Muslims (my preference), or faggots, whichever one catches on in the end.

Oh, huh. You are correct. Dont I feel like a silly shitskin google. Better chimpout and burn down my own community.

YOU GREAT IDEA.

we basically already do that
I've called people redditors in real life as a pejorative already :^)

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
S

Twitter = Mudslime
Facebook = Faggot
Instagram = Cunt/bitch/slut/whore

kek

I would prefer if liberals/leftits etc = facebooks

>he drinks skooma from his skooma pipe

fucking dunmer

>"Google is cool"
>not censored
>"Google sucks"
>censored
How is this a win? You've just given them an excuse to censor anti-google comments. Pro-google comments, either pro-(company) or pro-(nigger), would still stay. Christ this board is fucking useless at anything besides pepe memes. Have fun doing CTR's job for them I guess.

>Actually suggesting that Cred Forums users censor themselves

NIGGER
FAGGOT
SHIT FUCKER
CUNT
KIKE

Fucking googles

something about this is gay.

something.

Top kek, m8

trap?

Judging by your response time you're a meme kid looking for attention, please go back to plebbit

Problem is the SJW pussies are actually being offended by the word google now, they are actually ass mad about being called googles. It doesn't matter if it's a different word if it has the same impact and this is even better because, now these pussies will forever associate the word google with the word nigger, even subconsciously 20 years from now, whenever a white man says "google it" to them, they will have to question whether or not they are letting themselves be triggered.

Brilliant.

Don't overdo it or you'll waste the magic. Google is the target here.

trannies can be youtube heros

:^)

It's all a scam by outsiders trying to trick Cred Forums into self censoring.

This whole effort has no effect on the outside world, does not hurt the Google brand, and only has one outcome. Tricking Cred Forums users into censoring themselves.

Plus you sound like a total fucking idiot calling anyone a Google.

OP is the biggest nigger cunt faggot kike that was ever a nigger cunt faggot kike.

Stay mad, faggot.

>Problem is the SJW pussies are actually being offended by the word google now

No they're not. You're delusional. This means fucking nothing to the outside world

Nigger faggot idiot.

kys nigger faggot kike cunt

>this is all it takes to trigger the entire board
Incredible.

Into the basket of deplorables we go

>Skype is innocent

Microsoft have been in bed with the NSA for years now, fuck them.

It's just a nibble. Now, if 'google' starts to get filtered outside of the context of being used as an insult, then the bait has been taken.

Found the google

It's not about using it here, shit-for-brains.

No one will even know what you're talking about, and if they do they're just going to think you're fucking retarded, because that's how you sound.

>10 posts

You've evolved to full on mad, google.

slow down googles need more time

Because it is. SJWs have been subverting the tech industry for a couple of years now. Notice how all the services have been going to utter shite? Notice how there hasn't been anything new or useful coming out of Silicon Valley? You can thank diversity hires whose main priority is to make the tech industry safe for diversity hires, and to make the internet their own personal safe space. Thus, they have been actively destroying the very industry they have entered, since it's entire raison d'etre is enabling free and unfettered communication, and their whole philosophy revolves around the necessity of thought control.

Whatever you say nigger faggot cunt kike shit fucker.

But that's exactly what people are doing you fucking nigger faggot cunt.

Spotted the reddit that actually purchased Cred Forums gold, holy shit that is pathetic

Cry some more nigger

Can somebody help me acquire Google memes?

Well..... the 8 get had to do with T A Y

Get even madder. Get so mad you go upstairs and punch your mother right in the face, google.

It's supposed to be uncompromising and sometimes cruel satire. Sam "The Real Shooter" Hyde is pretty mad about the state of the world and thinks it's important to try and make serious political points. That ethos leads to avoiding softball material and easy jokes so yeah, in some ways the show deliberately isn't as funny as it could be. Whether you like that or think it makes him an edgelord is up to you.

That's some salty butt hurt nigger faggot.

U mad because you're forced meme is fucking retarded.

Like this?

shiiiiiit
shut it down....

Ayyyy :^)

This. 100% this. Keep the meme magic focused.

>meme magic

That's high level autism you got there nigger faggot cunt

KEK

>Normies=Goyim

You're the only one spamming this thread like a mother fucker with 1 post per 45 seconds, stay mad kid.

It's not my meme, but it's hilarious how mad it makes you, google.

One of my favorite things about this board is when you autists get rustled because everyone else isn't being serious enough for you.

That's gay as fuck mexico

This image is fucking hilarious, thank you merchant, you are truly my greatest ally.

>B-b-buh y-yur butt hurt!

LEL. That's some salty butt hurt you've got there nigger faggot cunt kike.

>not knowing what meme Magic is
>calls us outsiders

/pol isn't censoring itself. It's just making Google synonymous with nigger. It isn't one or the other. If you say nigger, it just means nigger. If you say Google, it means both nigger and Google. It destroys the brand of Google while also having the same power as the word nigger, but it is more socially acceptable to say. It kills three birds with one stone

I honestly think we should add in Starbucks, CNN/MSNBC, Apple and all other sorts of left leaning corporacratic shitholes.

>actually believing in meme magic

Impressive autism you've got there nigger faggot cunt kike.

Trying way too hard. Stay triggered, google.

>Hey guys, I've got an idea. Instead of using all those mean racial slurs, why don't we like substitute them with something nicer? I swear I'm not from Tumblr! It will be totally epic for the winz am I right bros?

You're the one spamming this thread with "AUTISM HIR DUR"
What's wrong kid, mad that you're little safe space is gone?

Nope, at least 10 left leaning SJW articles posted about it since it started less than 72 hours ago.

They are literally telling the niggers to be ass mad if someone calls them a google, and we all know how fucking stupid a nigger is. It's not even about breaking the AI or making it self censor, it's about planting in every subhuman mind that when they hear google, it's nigger.

We don't need to post outside of Cred Forums the media will tell them to be hurt by it for us.

Cred Forums out-jewed the Jew.

Tender butt hurt you've got there nigger faggot cunt kike shit fucker.

If meme magic wasn't real then why do I have these digits?

Praise kek and shadilay

I've seen nigger being used in place of google, justify that.

Massive anounts of faggotry in this post

Reddit called, they said it's an emergency. They need their autist commando back for one final mission.

>Nope, at least 10 left leaning SJW articles

Point them all out.

>Giving the SJW ammunition.

This is why you're a nigger faggot cunt kike shit fucking sodomite.

Hey why don't you post nigger faggot cunt kike in 26 more posts in this thread ok? Thanks you non-autistic well adjusted human-bean.

If I didn't know any better... I just might think you were a Google employee sent here to shill, and are trying to fit in by saying so many bad words in literal every post you make. Nigger faggot cunt kike spic wop cakeeater.

Why don't you go give your dad, or better yet your wifes boyfriend a rusty trombone.

Ya dumbass nigger google :^)

>why do I have these digits?

You don't.

And that's why you're a nigger faggot cunt kike.

Hey, triple dubs is on to something

You stupid GfOaOgGgLoEt

AND IT KEEPS ON RISING

>Hey why don't you post nigger faggot cunt kike in 26 more posts in this thread ok?

Will do.

Gotta make sure this plan is foiled by saying those words as much as possible. Cred Forums will never be tricked into self censorship

You
Nigger
Faggot
Cunt
Kike
AIDS infected
Shit fucking
Sodomite

>literally screams the words into his keyboard
>and says the other user is mad

holy fuck nig-- oops I mean google, you know the whole thread is laughing at you right?

>mobile phone user
>image.jpg
>so butt hurt he made a screen cap

Nigger
Faggot
Cunt
Kike

Don't let those words trigger you tumblerina.

You're a fucking Facebook google lover.

(You)

I don't see a reason why we couldn't swap it at this stage "facebook" fits better imo

>25 POSTS BY THIS ID

So much searing, salty, painful anal destruction

t. Nigger.

Don't be disappointed nigger

Google Facebook reddit :^) stay triggered

Well golly, why don't you just go heck yourself, google.

>Google Facebook reddit

You sound like a total fucking idiot nigger faggot cunt

Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype

>not realizing that The Daily Stormer subsituted google for nigger within literally hours of pol coming up with this idea
>implying tumblerinas can spend any length of time in this environment without being triggered into reaching for rippy the razor
Yeah our Xanatos gambit to fuck Don't Be Evil up its prolapsed asshole is totally Tumblerina subversion. KYS, pic related.

See how stupid this sounds?

Nigger, faggot, cunt, kike, spic, shit fucker

>Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype Facebook Google Skype FacebookGoogle Skype

>this 14 year old actually thinks he's arguing with people from tumblr coming to try and subvert the board he found a week ago

>Actually promoting censorship

No one should be surprised to see the leaf cunts behind this plan

Get fucked you pathetic fucking cunt faggot nigger

Seriously, kys

It doesn't matter how stupid it sounds. It makes you mad. And therefore it's valuable.

*days
No one is this retarded like he is

>hey guys lol lets call people google! don't use those nasty racial slurs no more! I swear I'm not from tumblr!

lol nigger

SHART IN MART

I will never forget the six billion skypes lost in the google wars. Rest in peace, my fellow Aims.

Nope, at least 10 left leaning SJW articles posted about it since it started less than 72 hours ago.

They are literally telling the niggers to be ass mad if someone calls them a google, and we all know how fucking stupid a nigger is. It's not even about breaking the AI or making it self censor, it's about planting in every subhuman mind that when they hear google, it's nigger.

We don't need to post outside of Cred Forums the media will tell them to be hurt by it for us.

Cred Forums out-jewed the Jew. Found the google!

Had you been on Cred Forums and not in your nigger loving, kike faglord office trying to come up with ways to shill for Google to save face, you'd of seen the articles.

But, you're a paid shill, and a kike.

Mad? You sound like a laughable idiot. You really do. It's hilarious how stupid this all is. The very fact that you're so butt hurt and defensive about it shows this entire plan was hatched by autistic, edgy teenagers

Nigger.

No, I believe you. I absolutely believe that you actually think that. If I were even more committed to the art I would play along and pretend I was from tumblr just to piss you off more, but the thread is past it's limit and it's not worth the energy.

Why are you so triggered? Are you ok? Here... Nigger nigger nigger.. cant you see? you don't belong in this country (to the tune of Notorious BIG - Hypnotize)

Do you feel better? Jesus Fucking Christ (insert that picture of Jesus bending himself over)

>muh muh muh shill meme

Aww, don't get upset you pathetic fucking nigger kike

This whole forced meme is fucking retarded and so are you. It's alright that I'm laughing at you. I'm sure other people do it all the time you fucking nigger idiot.

>being this hypocritical
Read your posts from earlier you fucking idiot before you make assanine claims.

With trips like that, yeah I suppose so.

Your topic is shit
Your idea is shit
You sound fucking retarded

Nigger

We're all Laughing at you pathetic google

Anons, we should replace the word riot/terrorist attack, I was thinking company, or merger, but you might have a better idea, if we replace this word we might be able to talk with each other while at the same time being coherent and not giving away our plans to normies
>God damned Google, rioting all over Charlotte, destroying everything
This sounds better
>God damned Google merging into Charlotte, it's going to destroy everything

We have been fighting them for so long, it was only a matter of time before we would pick it up. Every enemy does when you fight someone for so long. Emulation and adoption of effective tactics, weapons, ideas, even groups of people have occurred throughout history. Your enemy, who you dedicate your very being to fighting and defeating, becomes something more to you. It goes beyond hate, it goes beyond reason, it goes beyond the concept of respect or admiration.

We become our own enemies, reflecting their faults and strengths back at them. You learn how they think, you begin to see how they see. You can anticipate their moves, or even better you can diffuse their potential before they can even make that move. You begin to reason like they do, because fragments of their mindset become so embedded in your own after so long that it's hard to imagine what it was like when you never thought of them.

This is what happened to Cred Forums. It has been fighting them every step of the way since the days of the /news/men. They called them out. They saw them act without humanity, the constant attacks on western civilization, the unbelievable stubbornness & audacity, the inherent greed and pervasiveness at all critical levels. Cred Forums has learned how to fight them by becoming like them. Everyone hates us, everyone else blames us. Because we're the Jew now.

>Calling other people googles
>Thinking that doesn't sound fucking retarded
>Not realizing that everyone is laughing at you

Stay salty nigger.

Your posts are shit
Your logic is shit
Your spam is shit
Get fucked google

innocent you twitter?! They will get on board with this project which makes them its supporter fuck those googles

I've noticed that every time you insist you're not mad, you seem to get even madder, in the same post.

Like when you tell a kid to stop crying and they just shriek, red-faced "I'M NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they fall on the floor, wailing uncontrollably and have to get dragged out of the supermarket with no Snickers bar.

That's what you are right now.

(((TRIGGER WARNING --- RACIAL SLURS)))

Okie doke, I gotta go. Gotta put a band-aid on. Cut me pretty deep with all that edge. You dumb fucking google.

You should cry some more nigger

tl:dr nigger

it's becoming apparent that our butthurt individual works for google and is in straight up desperation mode trying to not lose their job.

Beat it.

Show me one other person in here that agrees with your stupid logic? No one does you fucking lunatic

Stay mad kid its past your bed time.

Bump for consideration

Damn, I wish I was a google to get all the free bitcoins to spend at their hangouts while I talk to my skype friends.

BTFO

No, you did read it. And it made you even angrier. So you pretended that you didn't. But you did.

You can lie to the rest of us, but you can't lie to yourself, google.

>tfw you just read it again

Yeah thats what I gathered from it atleast. Hes pretty quick on the replies. Probably has been on Cred Forums before it seems, but not much if at all really. And then his kike overlords at google sent him here probably within the past 48 hours to do damage control. And while valiantly trying to make an effort to do damage control, is just looking like a god damn fucking retard and crying his fucking eyes out. Its pretty aparrent. Otherwise I don't see someone being so committed to the cause?

Either the meme dies naturally, or it takes off... But dude is trying to Milllhouse the "self-censorship" meme

>mfw it's actually a real 12 year old pissed that we're not swearing

To be fair, I can imagine there might be something of a miasma of trepidation floating about the google campus about now. The google shill doing the wonderful interpretation of the butthurt 14-year-old autist is unlikely to be the only one panicking.

>You dumb fucking google.

See how stupid you sound nigger?

Literally everyone and there has been several threads about it. You. Fucking. Nigger.

Stay salty nigger

tl:dr nigger

>Come on guys! Censor yourself. It will make the SJWs so happy. I swear I'm not from Tumblr.

Nigger

stop reading my posts, you're just hurting yourself google

>nigger faggot cunt kike
>see how stupid you sound

We all sound stupid user (especially you though).. get the fuck over it.

Probably some 12 year old faggot who bought a Cred Forums pass

Let me explain something to you.

You're a leaf.

That's all I have to say. You're a leaf. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Nigger

>just hurting yourself google

Again. See how stupid this sounds

Stay salty nigger

You're making us look worse then a Fucking lead google

It must feel so liberating to be using those words so freely here on your sooper seekrit mission, user. Careful ... you might like it too much ... and then you'll never leave....

It so fucking is, user.

Didn't even get at least a gold or platinum pass either I bet.. it's too bad

>proving you're still reading

>then a Fucking lead google

This sounds utterly retarded

Nigger

Again, you're a leaf.

That's basically it. You're a leaf. That's all anyone ever needs to say in reply to anything posted by someone from your LOL country.

Of course I am. This thread is ruined. You're all mad. Bump limit is up. This shit is on page 8

See you in the next thread nigger.

>TFW he's actually a 12 year old googlet

See? This image right here. It's the dumbest fucking shit ever.

Nigger.

~please clap~

Shutup ya dumb good. We know you suck dick at fucking pussy.

Stay mad reddit

Don't let the fact that I took over your nigger thread, ruined it, drove it right into the ground, and made you all butt hurt in the process make you so angry nigger.

Wait, if we don't know what means what how can they? It's the perfect tactic

>Shutup ya dumb good

Can't even use your own retarded forced meme properly you dumb nigger faggot.

>Having to post the same image twice

Now that is some hilarious butt hurt.

Nigger.

You want to know how we know you're a newfag whose heart isn't really in this? Shit like that, user. You've spent just enough time lurking to pick up on basic memes, like A FUCKING LEAF! without understanding the context in which such bantz are used. As a result, you come off like a google using big words you don't really understand in a sad attempt to mimic the intelligence of its betters.

>See you in the next thread google

No you won't. The only reason I stuck around in this one was to watch you shriek at people.

You didn't ruin anything you lunitic, we already had our discussion until your mother let you use the computer, stay mad google

>stuck around to page 8

lol.

Nigger

IDs are a thing, google

So much butt hurt and denial.

lol nigger

skittles are a brand, you fucking braindead downie

>1 post per 30 seconds
Why are you so fucking mad newfag?

>stuck around to page 8

All thanks to your hilarious display. Your fault for revealing your autism and becoming the thread's lolcow.

What's wrong kid? Lost your iPod?

Guys... I think we went too far. I think he really killed himself.

Thanks for the butthurt reactions and being our lolcow user this thread got boring before you showed up :^)

Facebergs

Let's write on his Facebook wall about how he was an hero

this could actually work

Notice how he left after we called him a Newfag?

Accord has been reached among the chamber of Cred Forums elder oldfags, praise kek so it shall be.