538 Election Study

>538 Election Study
>Higher levels of education and lower levels of religion overwhelmingly support Clinton. Lower levels of education and higher levels of religion overwhelmingly support Trump

fivethirtyeight.com/features/religion-and-education-explain-the-white-vote/

That's the way it normally is.

However, this election will be a first for a while where the GOP likely will not cover College Educated Males.

...anyone making over 25k/year supports trump.

Really makes you think

>Muh feminists studies degree!

>Lower levels of education and higher levels of religion
Redundant

and yet, when you look at income...

>low income = Democrat
>high income = Republican

really makes you think

Also
> listening to a Skype like nate..

Wew lad

really activates ones almonds

>implying level of education = intelligence
>implying devotion to religion = dumb

Liberal please, it's 2016. Your talking points are shit.

Great. So the stupid assholes of the US do something right for a change. Anyone can throw Heads twice in one day.

Trump is your basic back-east huckster. It's really a question of gullibility more than anything else.

Doesn't this basically mean that college-educated atheists are earning low wages?

>b-b-but muh women's degree

Victims of Globalism vs Globalists

Since I come from high education, I can tell you first hand that it's nothing more than a certificate from the intelligentsia.

It implies that all political discourse is empirical.

>following the rules the politicians make

It saddens me you vote...kys plz

Why does nobody talk about the fucking retarded niggers that support the democrat party?

>100% silk
>made in China

Yes, China makes a lot of silk. Point?

College ≠ smart
Atheist ≠ omniscient
New York Times ≠ the only reputable news source

> tfw higher degree-earning, atheist, NYT reader who supports Trump over the mass murder Clinton.

Cuck

>No no no I am highly educated. My liberal arts degree and crippling debt from student loans means I'm smarter than you stupid racist Drumpf supporters XDDDDDD

Ya of course the retards vote for the candidate that says they will repay their loans for them

Try again

>Higher levels of education and lower levels of religion overwhelmingly support Clinton
Really? I thought she had 80% of black and brown votes. Are they really more educated and less religious than whites?

So Trump is good for the Mexican economy? I'm getting some mixed messages here, m80

>we may be stupid as fuck, but niggers are stupider!

Literally how southern politicians kept control of all you guys for a cool century. "Your life sucks, but nigger lives suck worse. Vote for me."

Almost seems like the more often you have a leftist professor preaching to you the more retarded you are.

Compared to the "Nigger lives suck and it's your fault!" on the other side?

>higher levels of education
You know what else Trump doesn't do well at, low tax brackets. Funny how those things go together.