Sheeboon gets BTFO by police

youtube.com/watch?v=YjkxxDwRqlU

So this google decided to get smart with the cops and got absolutely BTFO. After watching this, I 100% hate BLM. The more we let these animals flout law and order, the more we let our civilization slip away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NQ3QT15v2I
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
youtu.be/C6pymcUV8v4
youtu.be/6NQ3QT15v2I
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-r0bilzhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3WbSjPiH0
youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NQ3QT15v2I
abcnews.go.com/US/maryland-teen-pepper-sprayed-police-shares-side-story/story?id=42293931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for posting this, that was beautiful. Where in the world do they get the idea that if they resist arrest and defy orders they might get away?

I know it is probably the Ghetto but that area looks pretty quaint. Restored historic row houses and whatnot.

I live just outside where this happened and in all honesty this shit was stupid to begin with.

a kid with shitty parents

Was this the beginning to the rape video in the catalogue?

trump wont win and trump cant win. you guys are way too gassed up. i dont like hillary but i will vote for her so you right wing losers go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. your shitty memes and way of thinking doesnt belong in the light or to get media attention. don't worry your shitty god kek is false and your tears will be delicious in november

Stupid dindu nigger cunt, he should of just slammed her face into the sidewalk and knock the shit out of her PRIVILEGED racist ass!!! Hahahahahahah!!!!!

>The more we let these animals flout law and order, the more we let our civilization slip away.

That's exactly what I say about cops

>spray is around 12:00
it's what we're all here for

It's like dealing with a child. Completely irrational and retarded.

She literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd

bob saget raped and killed a google in 1990

I fail to see what they did wrong (the police).

nice bait

Either way america is fucked. With hillary its just going to be fucked even faster.

Too bad there's not a white person for miles

Nothing. Dumb bitch should've put her feet in.

>That screaming

I now completely understand why blacks get shot so much by other blacks and police.

Sure, support someone who mentored with Saul Aulinsky (rules for radicals author) and Robert Byrd(of the KKK), you fucking racist bitch.

Keep supporting abortion by all means, 70% of them are black. Margaret Sanger (an Idol of Hillary Clinton) likened blacks to "human weeds" that her abortion centers would eradicate.

By all means, kill yourself. You live a lie.

Basketball Americans have an uncanny ability to escalate a really simple encounter with the police to some sort of violent encounter.

These body cams are amazing.

Also why do people think they can just ignore the police and have nothing happen? Getting arrested (or detained rather) by the police is a lot worse than having your parents know you ran into a car with your bike. But now both happened.

>that badge has gone to your head
The other black people don't seem to understand that not listening to the police is a bad thing to do too.

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTT

I actually live in this town. It kind of sucks, but it is actually mostly white. Its in Western MD, not Baltimore google MD.

Only the very center of town is like that, the rest isnt' that bad. (not saying its all that great either)

can't watch this, context?

cops should be allowed to use something to put these fuckers to sleep, make them inhale some chemical or some shit. Also at 08.06 dat ass.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Cred Forums?!!!!

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:

#1 SHE RAN INTO THE SIDE OF THE CAR ON HER BIKE BY ACCIDENT

#2 THE DRIVER OF THE CAR CALLED 911 TO HELP HER

#3 SHE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE

#4 THE COPS SHOWED UP, PUT HER IN A WRESTLING HOLD, CUFFED HER, HURT HER, AND THEN PEPPER SPRAYED HER TO GET HER INTO THE BACK OF THE COP CAR.

#5 SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND IF YOU WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO IT PROVES ALL OF THAT!!!

its hilarious how black people talk to cops like they're just another high school teacher

Shit like this is why I have to trust cops in all cases involving creatures such as this. If they simply didn't lie about -every--single- -encounter- with the police they would have a shred of credibility. But no. They ruin it by playing the oppressed victim. They need to be deprogrammed because I'm pretty sure they actually believe the shit they spew

Girl runs into some guy's car with her bike. She wants to leave but the people keep her there so they can get her info. Cops show up and she doesn't cooperate and keeps trying to leave so they handcuff her. Bystanders are saying the police are abusing their authority. They get her into the back of the cop car but she won't put her legs in so they warn her a few times she's going to get pepper sprayed (and I think she says "do whatever you want") and then spray her and take her away.

Why was she arrested in the first place?
For riding circles on her bike near an accident??

Geez, that is really a reason for police to tell her to go away.
She wasnt interfering or anything.

Can someone explain it to me, or is it unexplainable like ethnic profiling?

her main concern at the moment was

MUH SHOE GIBS ME MUH SHOE.

GIBS ME MUH SHOEEEEEEEEEE

great example of terrible parenting. teach your child to show no respect to the police and you get situations like this.

all she had to do was talk to the cops calmly and stay there for 10-20 minutes.

#1 she damaged someone else's property
#2 she attempted to flee the scene
#3 the cops detained her

She was not allowed to fucking leave because she is a minor. She tried to run several times and then lost her fucking mind to the point where they had to restrain her, throw her in the back of the car, and also pepper spray her.

Yeah, she's a girl. She's also a girl who was trying to kick, scratch, and flee from the cops. They had to physically drive her to her parents because nobody would cooperate and let them contact the parents.

You realize it's illegal to leave a traffic accident without exchanging information, right?

She can't leave without them getting her info because she damaged the car. And she wasn't cooperating and kept trying to leave and wouldn't give them her info.

She wasn't arrested, she was "detained". She damaged that guy's car with her bike and refused to give the cops or the guy her info. She wasn't just a bystander.

>those screams

My god I love this country

Oh, you're retarded.

Here's an internet head pat.

This is the one good thing that comes from pussy liberal teachers who let these kids walk all over them because of their white guilt. They are passively setting them up for failure when they have encounters with real authority figures

>BACK2REDDIT.PNG

its called escalating the situation. the girl did that, the police were forced to apply new measures because of her.

i know black people are afraid of white men in uniform but if you run, youre gonna get chased. and if you fight back, youre gonna get shot. just bite the towel and stay the fuck still, and nothing will happen.

For anyone who doesn't want to sit through the whole video...

>adolescent google female accidentally drives her bicycle into a kindly white man's car at an intersection
>he calls an ambulance for her
>google is belligerent and must be restrained by bystanders
>ambulance arrives, but she refuses to get in
>eventually cops arrive, trying to figure out the situation, wanting to write an accurate police report for the man's insurance (some discussion of damage to his car)
>google tries to run away when they see the cops, kicks at officers
>they have to restrain her
>she refuses to cooperate or identify herself, continues to attack them for ~10 minutes, screaming, crying and wasting everybody's time
>eventually they have to physically carry her to a police car, apparently to haul her down to the station to identify her
>as they are trying to get her feet into the car so they can close the car door, one officer pepper sprays her (would have helped force her cooperation about 15 seconds earlier, not really required at the time he finally does it, as she seemed to have her feet into the car by then)
>cue liberal outrage

She hit the car. She was the accident fuckhead.

Fleeing the scene of a traffic accident is a crime if you are one of the parties involved. It's even dumber when you do it right in front of the cops.

15 isnt a child. she's not even in big trouble and she starts acting tough as shit for no reason. Got what she deserved.

Many thanks, leaf

This bideo is rage inducing. No wonder nobody respects cops

>takes 6 fucking minutes of struggle to restrain a teenage girl
>gives her back her shoe like its not her fucking fault she lost it
>politely asks the bystander to do their job for them (can you call her parents for us?)

Do cops literally get paid to be nice?

Googles always act like such entitled disrespectful pieces of shit.

Nice town. Looks very European.

The cops don't know her info but the guy he asked apparently did, but didn't know their number or anything. It would be easier for all involved for someone on the scene who knows who she is to contact her parents then taking her to the station and doing it.

And they could have restrained her quicker but they didn't want to hurt her and if they did it would have been worse for everyone.

>This bideo is rage inducing. Why didn't the cops just shoot her in the head?
edgy af mi-familia

>>politely asks the bystander to do their job for them (can you call her parents for us?)
Maybe that's because the bystander knew who the parents were and the cops didn't because the girl wasn't telling them shit.

I want to know what the fuck was going through her mind. She wasn't even in any trouble

Remember what Mr. Furhman said in the "Fuhrman tapes" about his time on patrol in LA.

"First thing, anything out of a nigger's mouth for the first five or six sentences is a fucking lie."

this is her face by the way

>older black guy comes up to help officers
>"you're just going to make it worse"

She didn't even listen to her own kind.

Deserved.

>be underage
>get in accident
>cops are required to call her parents to pick her up
>she is told multiple times to stop and tell them her name so they can contact her parents
>kicks at police officers and screams her head off for no reason
>gets rightfully pepper sprayed

Looks like a half-breed.

I don't care what color she is
I just want to see people like her get beaten
and I also want to see people who support behaviour like hers get beaten

>shegoog

This coming from a faggot that doesn't know what the Shift Key Is.

Cute, but your kind needs to be sterilized.

Please be more useless and lazy, it makes the rights' points all the more poignant.

what the fuck is the point of her having some press conference?

I cant believe theres uproar (?) about this. She clearly wasnt cooperating with the police and was detained... Someone should link some people saying she was wronged in this video, I see nothing out of line at all. the cops were very patient.

her mind? BIX NOOD MUH SHOE GIBS ME MUH SHOR I DINDDU NUFTHIN.

Wow, not even hiding that she's reading a story right off of her phone.

Goddam niggers are fucking feral savages. Christ.

jesus christ, she's a fucking kid

what is stopping her from following the officers' orders?

She just didn't know how to handle this situation. She's young and dumb. That old timer at least had the foresight to get her some help. Also, I wonder if the car was moving when she hit it. Was it an intentional act like she was smacking his car? Or was she just not paying attention and smacked into his car. If it's the latter, stressful situation that she's obviously not mature enough to handle. Rebellious teen. I hate that this is probably going to get national attention when realistically she's going to be embarrassed about her behavior 10 years from now and wishes she hadn't acted this way.

Can't help but wonder why she's freaking out like this though, the idea of "getting in trouble" with her Mom basically sends her into absolute fight or flight panic mode.

her jew lawyer wrote that entire speech

(((ABC News))) "Teen pepper sprayed by police tells her story."

FUCKING NARRATIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would like to hear these tapes.

Reminds me of the epic lawyer writeup where he talks about how googles lie for no reason whatsoever.

It's actually funny how niggers are complaining about how they're being treated by white cops, considering they live in a part of the world where the cops go out of their way to treat people humanely. That's the only reason they keep getting away with acting like degenerate chimps.
In any other country, they would simply be beaten into submissions and dragged to jail, or just outright shot. These animals are literally complaining about the most humane police forces on the planet, and if they could follow simple instructions, all of the police shootings involving blacks that have been in the media over the past few years would have been resolved without the use of force.

low IQ

you just have to realize that black people are emotionally like human toddlers. There isn't any rationale, just chimp out and hope that solves the problem. And just like a toddler, giving them attention for their tantrums is the worst thing you can do. Look at all the BLM chimpouts, there's nothing they can accomplish and they aren't even properly assessing the problem, but the media gives them attention so they keep chimping out.

-cops are probably too trigger happy in the US
-they shoot people, usually criminals, and are sometimes in the wrong
-black people commit like 4 times more crime then normal people
-because of this they represent a decent size of the shot in the face by cops pie

so they decide that it's racism, and just chimp out and burn down their own neighborhoods. what's that going to do? the problem isn't even racism first off, even if you made every person on earth not racist somehow, cops will still have guns, blacks will still be committing tons of crime and chimping out on police, they will still be shot sometimes, period. White people get shot by cops too, and it's usually the criminals among us.

Not to mention, how is constant chimpouts going to solve racism somehow? Does anyone feel less racist after watching a bunch of nogs loot and burn shit down? The ONLY way they can stop this from happening is to stop doing crime and follow instructions from police. It's just reality.

come on man I know niggers aren't the brightest bunch but there has to be some form of rational thought going on in there. Even her own kind were telling her to chill

I wonder if blacks realized how much the body cams would work against their favor. After that guy said that bullshit to the cop, all I could think is, now everyone knows the kinda bullshit cops put up with.

He's not wrong
Think you're referring to this, user. Link related.
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

>I asked why I was being detained over and over and got no response.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Maybe it is a good things cops have cameras now. Because we can disprove blatant lies by "Victims"

>what the fuck is the point of her having some press conference?
Ambulance chaser lawyer is representing the family to try to get a payout from the city because "muh trauma".

Why do you need paper proof of registration and insurance?
All that shit is tied into our plates.

I wonder if we should considering the SJWs and BLM chimpouts over the past few years a blessing. I think it has exposed the sheer insanity of the left to the mainstream who would otherwise never have known about it. I seriously doubt Trump would have stood a chance in the election if not for BLM and SJWs.

I've been thinking that's a better system too but if it does exist in the US it's not used as often as needing the actual documents.

>that "I'm done." at the end
god what a petulant piece of shit.

These body cams will save the day, finally

Pepper spray sucks but people get over it. It's a very effective measure for disabling someone who is clearly not in a right state of mind. Even a 15 year old. She's old enough to get a learner's permit. She's also old enough to know not to flip out and attack any sort of authority figure like the police.

Why do people think body cams will help black people?

All it does is expose how insufferable they are. Why won't the cooperate with the police at all?

Anyone who has watched a few episodes of COPS can tell that body cams will only be a bad thing for the black community.

So was this fine upstanding citizen.

Yup. I've found them to be the crazier, almost like they're trying to prove their niggerness by going the extra nig mile.

>read slower

the worst part is they give her so many opportunities to get herself out of the situation. they were even willing to just drive her home themselves. at every turn she decided to dig herself into a deeper hole.

it's hard to tell if it's because she's black or because she's a woman

Have fun being a little whiny faggot that you are. Kek will claim you in our new world full of justice and reason.

As written by some leftist kike lawyer

Are blacks completely incapable of interacting with others in a sane way? All she had to do was calm down and give them her name.

And what's with the other black retards that watched the whole thing unfold and still acted like the cops were in the wrong? Are these people just retarded or are they that tribal?

they see whites losing influence in every aspect of society and minorities gaining ground
why would they try to play on their white side?

Yeah, there are a couple of studies, in which claims against the police departments, went down by over 75% after they started wearing bodycams.

so?

Yeah. Imagine how shitty her parents must be to have raised that obstinate little cunt.

YUH LETTIN DA BADGE GET TA YUH HEEAD

Also known as doing your job as a policemen. Why is law and order so hard to understand?

>when they spray her and just walk away while she is screaming

Holy fuck my sides are in another dimension.

They do. One of the demands made my Black Lives Matter is that Police stop wearing Body Cams, because cams are RACIST.

Delicious justice.

You're right, I guess asking them not to act like complete pieces of shit is too much to ask.

I dont think he'll have much luck. The Mayor stopped by and called the lawyer out for what he is.

>Not a big deal
>Refuse to cooperate with police
>Scream and shout at police
>Attempt to leave the scene of the incident without giving any details
>Wonder why you're being arrested
I wonder how many cases of DINDU NUFFIN would be avoided if they just fucking cooperated and acted like human beans instead of chimping out as soon as they see a police officer

>I have ocd!
>I have adhd!

This fucking generation and their pretend self diagnosed disorders

Well of course, if there are no cams then it's just he-said-she-said, so all the blacks put together their little narrative and MSM takes it from there. Suddenly all cops are racist murderers and blacks dindu nuffin neva

Was this recent? A few weeks ago, Talcum X had mandatory bodycams as part of his ridiculous list of 20 demands to end police brutality.

This "omigawd what possible excuse can I come up with to maybe force them to release me" nigger logic.

google lives don't matter

Here are some excerpts, maybe you heard before.
youtu.be/C6pymcUV8v4

she is just saying that so they let off so she can try to run away.

>comments disabled

Every fucking time

I know right. It's raining today but this made me feel a little sunshine.

>demand for police body cams
>nignogs just knock them off the police anyway

BLM is fucking useless.

black people are literally insane

this wasn't terrible

but if anything can be said - it's that they weren't able to handle a kid with blatant cop-phobia with due patience. they know what's going on in the media. they know what to expect.

yet all they could do was move forward with iron discipline.
>STAP
>STAP
>STAP

a little more humanity would have gone a long way.

>The ONLY way they can stop this from happening is to stop doing crime

They can't even stop slaughtering one another. They can't recognize that the biggest thing holding them back is themselves.

Staying calm and attempting to reason is sort of what cops have to do. It's not only good conduct, it saves their assess when shitheads like BLM accuse them of racism. Plus it de-escalates the situation decreasing the risk of violence.

But all liberals will see is that a 15 year old girl on a bike collided with a car and got pepper sprayed. The media can choke on Hillary's "clitoris" for all I care.

Did she speak in public before the cops released the footage?

Im assuming so because I dont think theyre that retarded but you never know

She would not have complied any more if they had been more patient.

That's not how they act. She was going to keep resisting and running no matter what they did.

Share these type of things on skypebook
Caption it with "i cant believe pieces of shit like this exist"
They will think that you mean people who misbehave and refuse to cooperate
But you will really mean black ""people""
The perfect ruse

>not listening to the police is a bad thing to do too.

not just "not listening" but cursing at them.
you wouldn't even get away with talking to a teacher that way where i'm from.

exactly
they aren't demigods but for shits sake they're not around to pick up garbage or unclog toilets.

that's beyond screaming, that's fucking shrieking

YOU ARE BEING DETAINED

yes, this is why i am in favor of body cams. It can weed out "bad" cops and expose ridiculous behavior

Jesus the screeching.

>"should of"
Kys
Unless english is not your first language in which case you have to go back

This is purely an example of a beautiful destruction of a dense Shenigger.

Every post ive made has been returned as spam

As i kept quoting the female's screams for
EQUALITY

Oh dear

It's legal in Massachusetts now for blacks to run from the police.

Video of the cunt lying about the situation in the media. The comment section if full of niggers actually defending her.

>black out his license plate
>don't black out his wallet, ID, and various cards
idgi

>trump won't win, can't win

Keep telling yourself that, whatever helps your faggot ass sleep at night

>it's hard to tell if it's because she's black or because she's a woman
whynotboth.jpg

picrelated is fucking gold

All the news that's fixed to print

Thanks for giving me a good raiding spot. This is why I love being white.

maybe if she didn't bike into a car like a moron, none of this would have happened.

Why are there so many people at the scene? She was fine enough to get back up and bike away. Sure, she probably shouldn't have if she hit her head, which is the main reason the white driver states he wanted her to stay (although obviously the more legally important thing is to sort out the details of the accident)... but why are there so many people standing around? Why is that fire engine there? Or is that just completely unrelated

How can that make any sense? Body cams give police accountability. We can piss and moan about the surveillance state or whatever, but the body cams are a great idea.

Having done jury duty literally the moment I turned 18, I can only imagine how much quicker things would have been had the police had body cam footage to show.

Thankfully, there are a couple of other white people who are sick of this fucking shit, and who are standing their ground. Even see a few uses of "nigger" in there. I thought Youtube had banned that word.

literally dindu nuffin
no-self awareness whatsoever

i hate that lawyer more than her, she's brain damaged and/or insane, he's just an evil son of a bitch

Don't even know if it's bait now. the googs have found our refuge and are banging on it with sticks.

The US police needs you.
Enlist today.

> (((that lawyer)))
just an educated guess

Liberals want to create a world like this.

Liberals don't understand their poor decisions until it literally kills them.

>hangouts

Hilarious. No seriously this is underrated b8.

This is what needs to be heard. But I have no idea how we share it. Is it face to face? I'm still too much of a coward to walk into a black neighborhood and start ministering to black youth.

Are you sure about that? The niggers were the ones who demanded body cams to begin with, after Michael Brown was shot. Personally I love the body cams, because they show the niggers for what they really are.

What's with calling niggera Google?

>SHE RAN INTO THE SIDE OF THE CAR ON HER BIKE BY ACCIDENT
And then tried to leave to screw the driver over because, the dumbass didn't want to own up for her fucking mistake.
>THE DRIVER OF THE CAR CALLED 911 TO HELP HER
And your point?
>SHE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE
You mean leave the scene of a accident. If this was a car guess what it would be....hit and run
>HE COPS SHOWED UP, PUT HER IN A WRESTLING HOLD, CUFFED HER, HURT HER, AND THEN PEPPER SPRAYED HER TO GET HER INTO THE BACK OF THE COP CAR.
You mean attempting to flee the scene and resisting arrest....yeah no fucking shocker that cops actually enforce the law and when you attempt to avoid it you are not gonna get away with it
>SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND IF YOU WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO IT PROVES ALL OF THAT!!!
Beside attempting to flee her fuckup and fighting with the cops.

Hagerstown seems full of coal burners, I went out today just to a sheetz and grocery store and counted 6, two with kids, like fuck man.

We had protests a few days ago, it was pretty anemic and everyone seemed like once they realize they won't get internet famous for waving a sign around they just meandered off to do cocaine.

If there were ever a town that needed glassed, it's H-town

How did you not add a negro being frisked and caption GOOGLE SEARCH

You amerifucks have the best police. Calm, patience, law abiding doing everything by the books. U just have to follow there instructions and u are going to be fine just like old white man in the video.

You can't preach to people who won't list. Niggers really are too stupid to function in society, and the only solution is to get rid of them somehow. Hopefully BLM keeps escalating.

It might differ on a state by state basis.

>try to leave the scene of an accident without leaving any details
>get arrested
>SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't officers cuff their feet?

They don't want to be near the spray. It irritates the mucous membranes, eyes and skin, and it goes everywhere.

Yup. I've dealt with the po-lice (mostly LAPD) like a gorillion times and never had an issue. I even got put in the squad car once, and it was super calm and relaxed.

Cause, you know, I always treat the officers with respect, whether they deserve it or not. That's literally all it takes.

Why are people making this such a deal. Fucking niggers

>"Get off of me!
>"Let me go!"

So, what do you expect? For you to just get away with shit?

Why do they do this? Cops are NOT supposed to let go of you because you'd run away.

They do have self harm restraints including foots restraints. No clue if they're standard in every cruiser though. They use that shit all the time in county jails.

WHY ARE NIGGERS STILL ALLOWED TO EXIST IN 2016?!?!?!

Stop trying to sound edgy and go get a job you dole bludging useless cunt if you were a real man youd be at the fucking pub you poof

You're not wrong. I don't think I swallowed the whole redpill until Trayvon Martin. That's when I knew the media was deliberately twisting the narrative and lying to me. The photos of those involved. The whole "fucking coons" fiasco which was completely made up. And the media hides behind these falsities under the guise of "we're just asking a question" when they run headlines like "is George Zimmerman racist?" Now I have a question for the media, "why are you lying to us?"

Trump is taking on the media and beating them at their own game.

The very core of the problem is a lack of peace and quiet.

youtu.be/6NQ3QT15v2I

She hit her head, got knocked out, will claim she had a concussion.

Cops should have strapped her to a gurney, put her in the ambulance, sent her to the hospital... detained.

But the pepper spraying was probably better than sedation or tazing. Sedation could be dangerous in case of brain damage.

She's cute but autistic or retarded.

my guess would be it acts as a dog whistle while also being nearly impossible to filter, with pretty high deniability. almost any word at all works, desu.

Niggers should be lynch

It's going to be an interesting decade. The future of the west will likely be decided within that time frame. Western society will either go far-right, of the left doubles down and wins, with no way back.

I'm hopeful, though.

It's absurd. Thanks to BLM with their stupid victim mentality she thinks everyone is out to get her.

She was high, ran a yellow (red) light, got hit by a car, and was knocked out.

>She's cute
user I think you need to get your eyes checked again soon

Everyone's here has probably seen that video of the sheboon throwing her niglet around right?
This is the result.
Threat of parental violence on top of innate mental fears.
Another problem of black culture.
>Mfw hearing her screams as the other officer approaches the scene.

I agree. Neal Stephenson wrote a gread cyberpunk book called Snow Crash, and there was something called 'liquid knuckles' that I keep thinking of whenever I watch something like this. There was also something he called a 'bundy stunner' that sounded good. It would be great if there were some really hardcore alternatives to tasers and lethal weaponry.

Sucking the dick in front of her kid

I hope all of you are kidding. Otherwise you're all completely insane people that belong in a mental hospital for completely abnormal insane people. You're telling me that was the RIGHT thing to do? Those cops should go to jail for a long long time. They ABUSED a 15 year old girl who got into an ACCIDENT. You can't be serious. If you are serious, God, there's something very very seriously wrong with your brains.

>i don't know where they house at

ok

Great parenting

this one triggers me.

Her kid probably grow up hating her and is going to be full of hate.

I wish I was never born into this planet.

1 post by this ID

Hello girl's lawyer

so beautiful.
Interesting how they shouted at the grown negro male "STAY BACK!". Scary and effective.
Without militarized police the US would be like Brazil or South Africa.

this 2bh senpai, and also they could have just put her feet in the car they are grown ass niggas

googles turn nice places into ghettos then bitch living in the ghetto
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-r0bilzhU

what abuse? They are following the law, she was being a non compliance and attempted to leave an scene of an accident

>Shitlibs whine about muh police violence and lobby for cops to wear bodycams
>turns out bodycam evidence shows cops are almost always right and the violence is well deserved

lol liberal cumshitters BTFO by their own petitions.

maybe she should stop being so enforcementphobic.

Naw meng she deserved it.

>How can that make any sense?
BLM doesn't actually want protection from police brutality, because that isn't a real problem to begin with.
What they do want is protection from consequences when they commit crimes, and if police have bodycams they can't cry police brutality when they get taken down for being the violent thugs that they are.

False, Godfrey made this up just to show how rumors start in Hollywood.

Raising them right

She is cute, not in a sexual way. Like a bulldog.

This is why the cops went easy on her and why she was acting like a bitch. She hit her head and starting acting like a drunk woman.

It's more female entitlement than black entitlement. Even some black dude appeared to tell her to calm the fuck down.

She literally got knocked out, tried to pedal away, fell down, got belligerent.

Concussed teen female hysteria.

Who wouldn't use this babysitting service?

I feel like temper tantrums are actually effective in black households, since dad isn't there to smack that bitch up, so this "lady" does the only thing she knows to get out of a situation, but cops don't let you go just because you start screaming and stomping your feet.

Yep, it really is that simple

I resisted arrest when i was 15, got smashed against a wall by a female officer. I deserved it, she did too.

she got on the bike and started to peddle away,
once they had her restrained she started to claim she wasn't going to leave, by which time it was already too late...

Often a person will test the police and exhibit fidgeting, a sure fire way to get the officers to detain you (for their safety), and when you resist it ensures that you won't get safety.

It's more likely it was just some john or a boyfriend too. Fuck having a stable family.

Yeah, that's (((her))) story alright

Ah, so like Cred Forums can't filter it etc.
Thanks

Probably just in a hurry, thought she had to pay for car damage, tried to get away to avoid getting in trouble with parents.

The old dude sounded like he was gonna take responsibility. Everyone was worried that she passed out and looked dead for a while. Dumb girl, should have stayed down.

Insurance company would have probably given her something.

Cops have so much fucking restraint. Having to deal with these googles day in and day out.

God damn.

>Yfw realizing it's another person recording too.
Gee it's just like one of my japanese milf ntr mangos

>black
>people

maybe not Cred Forums so much as anywhere else.

Spot on

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Did she talk dirty to you?

>google
are mods banning the word nigger?

holy fuck i couldn't watch the whole thing
kill that fucking bitch

One of the other kids or perhaps her mother.

let's see how the Turds will spin this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3WbSjPiH0

You are so fucking racist omg

There are quite a few cases of female wardens/prison guards gettin knocked up by inmates.

She had a fucking large window to act like a human being and not a fucking baboon.

this is nothing but sad.

>little boys face when the dude nuts
>bonks the door one last time before continuing his random nigwalk
>2nd kid just sitting in the seat turned around deadpan
How did blax get so fucking good at comedy

I felt that a little bit too. I thought maybe the better words would have been
-relax
-everything's ok
-just stay calm

But it also feels a little unfair to Monday morning quarterback the result. I can only imagine what being in this situation would be like. Your heart is racing and you're desperately trying to cool down a heated situation and people on the side are starting to stare. Man it must be hard to be a cop.

Agree

he actually chipped the windscreen

hahaahahaha

This is why people key cars, oil slaves

Seriously, these cops are worthless pussies and all deserve to go to jail for one day so they can experience what it's like to be a concussed 15 year old who doesn't want to talk to the pigs and gets beaten down/tased.

I have seen plenty of white friends get fucked up by pigs, one day, when people get older, the cops are going to start reliving the experiences that they put us through in the streets... After you get woken up by enough of these cops with them trying to fuck you over in every way possible so they can make quota, you definitely wouldn't be laughing at a little girl getting "BTFO" by a bunch of snotnosed, pathetic worthless trash pigs

>windscreen
I mean window..

It took some doing but I like to think it's due to the barbershop movies.

>or is it unexplainable like ethnic profiling?
Googles commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to other races so they are proportionally targeted by law enforcement.

Is that what you call unexplainable?

That's next level thinking

He's just a kid, you people. Why do you need to use the n word? Or the g word for that matter.

Fuck, this shit enrages me. It's like blacks think
>All the monkeys standing around reording in hopes that some shit goes down and they can add to BLMs 15 mins of fame

>doesn't want to talk to the pigs
Doesn't matter what you want you stupid fuck. Law enforcement has authority over you. That's how our society functions.

That stupid fucking google is responsible for every thing that happened to her from start to finish.

The fucking cops were there to help her.

its just a word, why do you slavshit care so much about it?

People will defend this girl as being 100% the victim here.

They approached her politely. They gave her so many fucking chances and the first thing anyone has to say to them once they are forced to make the girl comply is that "their badge is going to their head". What the shit are they supposed to do? Let her walk away without consequence? Christ.

Some cops are shitty people. Some civs are shitty people. It's cameras like these that remove all ambiguity and let everyone see the truth. There is no reason in $CURRENT_YEAR for every police officer not to wear one. I'm sure storage costs would be dwarfed by the amount they'd save on otherwise wasted court time.

This got me good, this makes me want to hit her so hard!

Awesome video of what cops have to deal with everyday.

Verbal non-compliance always comes before physical non-compliance then physical aggression. .
Notice how she was asked more then three times to comply in the back of the cruiser, and only when she became more aggressive was she was sprayed.
By giving her the spritz they are attempting to stop her from making it physical.

Feel froggy you gon get draxed up.

>she was in possession of marijuana

Oh, makes more sense now. She dindu nuffin tho.

The girl's parents obviously treat her like absolute shit if she's more afraid of going home to them than getting arrested.

I-I mean HHHAHAHAHA NIGGERS ARE IRRATIONAL ANIMALS INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL THOUGHT WHO SHOULD BE HANGED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR COUNTRY AND RACE.

Can't tell if she can't read because she knows she's full of shit and knows everyone else knows she's full of shot, or if she just can't fucking read.

>hey Mr lawyer thanks for taking on this case, it sucks the city didn't give us any money though
>what do you mean tens of thousands in lawyer fees

not saying I agree, but would like to point out that those two options are not mutually exclusive, user.

Are all american policemen this "polite"? I thought they were badasses like in the movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA

GTFO 9fag

I dont think we watched the same video.

She went full berserk before they even told her whats going on. I've been in these situations. You have to exchange info so the old man can report it to his insurance company and so the police can write up the official report. If she had just done that they wouldve let her on her way. But no she went full hood rat from second one.

>Why is that fire engine there?

In most of the US when someone calls 911 for any sort of accident where people are or may be injured, both police and fire rescue will respond. Fire rescue is there for extra manpower if needed to maybe free someone trapped or whatever else. Often fire rescue will have their own smaller vehicles, but if those aren't available, they'll respond in a fire truck.

why didn't they just put her in the back of a cop car or something

They should have strapped her a gurney, put her in the ambulance.

Ambulances have leather, nylon straps for mental patients, people on PCP, people on SPICE, schizos.

She suffered a head injury.

Realistically, the firefighters or EMTs should have coordinated with the cops to strap her down to wheeled bed and ship her to the emergency room for tests.

Her fucking lawyer is probably gonna claim "concussion" and try to get money from the city if the cops didn't drive her straight to the hospital.

I doubt it. She looks half-white, she's got brand new clothes, a fresh haircut and seems to have a new, expensive bike. Despite her screaming, she also seems to have a wider vocabulary than the average ghetto nigger, and she even claims to have OCD, which is a typical white girl lie. Most likely, she's just a spoiled little shit.

>and people on the side are starting to stare

Here's the thing. I know they felt the presence of other blacks eyeing them. I'm actually VERY surprised a bunch of other chimps didn't pop out of the bushes and harm the cops.

nvm finally got to that part

calm down jamal. That night in the cells was the first bed she'd slept in in years

Go to bed, Antifa.

Nah, didn't enjoy any of it, had a knife on me. I went to sleep in some stairwell and my mong m8 started writing our full names on the walls.

I don't care what she did before, she was rightfully detained in a diciplined manner. The cops showed no overly aggressive or threatening behavior which might have justified a irrational or uncooperative response.

I would have my doubts about the time it takes before they throw her into the car, but on second thoughts this might be done because they hope she'll calm down.
I don't think the use of pepperspray was needed at that point, but well, she justified it with her behaviour

The underlying problem in this whole situation is the lack of accountability and standards.
>here is the minimum fucking standard. you will meet this or else
Nothing excuses your retarded actions.

Fuck you

This tbqh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NQ3QT15v2I
Maybe this is more your dialect.

SF resident deep in the land... they know.

I would say things like "body cams will slove lots of these problems..." "NA MAN THAT DONT ADDRESS THE PROBLEM"

oh ok, i see.

everywhere they are introduced "complaints" take a nose dive and convictions rise.

The funny thing is they were warning her about spraying her and then she says something like "just do it" or "do whatever you want", at which point the cops are like welp, go ahead and spray her.

>stop resisting.
>resists
>IM not resistin!
>resists

why cant these animals just cooperate.

>parent(((((s)))))
This is how I know you're wrong. The fact she bought up her dad engaging is some sort of action tells us she's a spoiled brat with dindu mentality.

Why did they have to spray her though? Couldn't they just lift her feet into the car?

Probably worried her dad and/or mom would kick the shit out of her; which they almost undoubtedly did anyway.

Pretty sad situation made even sadder my libtards publicizing it by making it into a race issue and opening her up to the criticism of Cred Forumslacks.

thanks for this og meme jap bro, havent seen it in ages

>Admit you fucked up
>Cops take you home
>Get an ass whooping from your parents
>Life goes on

>OMG I DINDU NUFFIIIIIN
>YOURE HURTING MEEEEEE
>GEDDA FUKOFF MEEEEEEE
>Kick and scream like an idiot for 10 minutes when all you did was bend an old guys mirror
>Get pepper sprayed
>Become a national joke and further reduce your race and sex into a hysterical joke that cant accept even a shred of responsibility
>Still get taken home to an ass whooping

Ya goofed

ty

Her lawyer is gonna claim the cops didn't ID a medical emergency. Witness, even the old man testifies that she got knocked out, hit her head.

She should have been treated like a crazy person, detained for her protection, strapped down on her back, put in a neck brace.

Her lawyer is gonna try to get rich off of this. Ambulance chaser case.

Maybe if she had not been riding a stole bike this whole thing could have been avoided

As a plaintiff's attorney - don't hate the player hate the game bruh. He just another nigga on the struggle.

No really it isn't his fault there are people that will pay money for these claims. Thats a jury of your peers you need to blame

She's drunk

Fucking Sheeboons, why are they so unnaturally strong!?

they tried. they can't hold her feet in and close the door at the same time.

its a hit and run even if she isn't in a car in most states.

She absolutely was resisting arrest.

"you letting that badge get to your head" as opposed to what? Letting the minor involved in an accident walk because she wanted to?

i agree they should of laid down the line with here

although she was attempting to flee on her bike so that may have tied their hands

Despite growing up in a semi-affluent neighbourhood, I had plenty of friends who were gutter trash like yourself, and I've had to indirectly deal with the police more than once. I never had a problem with them, because I was calm and rational when I talked to them, but my friends would act like loud, entitled assholes and get themselves in trouble.
The funny thing is the enormous amount of patience most cops have with suspects. They give them chance after chance to redeem themselves and calm down, but they never take it. They just escalate to the point where the cops have to cuff them of wrestle them to the ground. Most of these situations could have been resolved if they'd spent a minute talking to the cops in a rational manner, something I always was forced to do because I was hanging out with these assholes.

Because I got to see what thugs and other petty criminals are like when dealing with the law, I gained a whole new level of respect for the cops, and I understand perfectly well why they're cautious or apprehensive when talking to people.

lol gets asked to stop. Literally goes ape.

>don't hate the player hate the game bruh

A kike player playing a kike game. Hate both.

Hagerstown has no money, the city police will hire you on if you're over 21 and run 1.5 miles in less than 15 minutes

>you guys are way too gassed up

that animal rage at the other guy walking by that had nothing to do with his 'injury'.

the fuck man.

>one cop goes in the opposite car door
>pulls her legs into the car
>straps her in
>gets out
Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard

Hmm, no offence America, but that seems wildly unnecessary when you have a system in place that enables the caller to describe the severity of the accident over the phone, There's literally just a small dent in his car.

Why the fuck was it necessary to pepper spray her? The officers could have easily moved her feet out of the door.

When you can't diffuse accountability, just start screaming, sensationalize and victimize yourself.

It's the google way.

Look at dis here salty boi.

Trump will win, and it will be YUGE! Today we live in 1979, when Trump wins we BEGIN THE MOTHER FUCKING 80's AGAIN!!!!

Niggers are such noncompliant savages
In retrospect we should've picked our own cotton

>goes to the other side and prevents the door from being closed

She had a nice set of tits o her.

You ever been kicked before?

Or you can just pepper spray her and watch her retract her body.

If the 911 caller says 'I don't know if fire or EMS is required' they will send them anyways. If the caller clearly specifies they aren't needed then they don't send them.

>I want to know what the fuck was going through her mind

her parents were apparently watching a game or so she says.

I take it that her parents are super shity and for having to be disturbed from watching their shit will either beat her or worse.

so simply put a shity kid afraid of her shitty parents

Because that's what Soros paid them to do.

This is just like a wild animal that doesn't understand it's captured and can't get away. It just goes insane trying to get away, kicking and screaming.

Blacks are not human and do not experience situations like you or I would. They're like wild animals, and things like rules, or accepting your current situation just don't occur to them. They just thrash about like a fish on a hook or a wild dog on the end of a lead.

They simply cannot be dealt with like white people are. They have to be manhandled and controlled.

I don't know familia, that was irrational even by dindu standards.
>half-white
what are coal burning white trash whores?
>brand new clothes
what is Goodwill/Salvation Army?
>fresh haircut
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? It looks like shit.
>seems to have a new, expensive bike
I don't know shit about bikes, but that could've easily been stolen and/or bought used.

Not that any of that matters, it's not like being rich ever stopped anybody from treating their kid like shit.
I'm not saying she was on her best behavior or even that she didn't deserve to be pepper sprayed, I'm just saying that this whole thing is being publicized way more than is necessary and it's going to wind up affecting her life a lot more than it would've had this happened ten years ago.
Not to sound like a whiny cuck or anything, but I didn't feel comfortable seeing my dad until I bought my first handgun because he got drunk and beat me pretty badly a few times when I was a kid.

The kid is definitely the victim here, victim of shitty parents.

Yes and I could deal with it because I'm not a fucking pussy. You racist beta males on Cred Forums can't defend two grown ass men pepper spraying a fifteen year old girl because they can't even handle moving her legs.

that will get more clicks or views. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy ya nut. Sometimes it is just about making the most bank and that is how its done. Quit being such a baby about stuff being worded in ways that you don't like ya fucking pussy

What do you want to bet the (((skypes))) are on the phone with her angling for shekels right now?

Id imagine she was on something. After all she has weed on her.

I would beat that fucking cunt to death. That fucking scream, god damn it drives me insane.

After a point it becomes pretty obvious you just have some sort of blood lust/hate boner for googles. Sure the cops followed procedure as they should've to an extent but that doesn't mean you should celebrate or something. Holy fuck you people are trying too hard.
Watch this: several ""people"" here will mistake this post for a BLM/Reddit/Tumblr rant for saying anything other than "hurr yeah justice is served".

Yeah go on. She dindu nufings.

Dumb niggers don't know how to follow a simple instruction.

No indication she has a head injury.
If there was any visible indication of injury she would have been immediately given to fire/EMT.
If she asked for medical treatment, fire/med is required to give an assessment.
It's mandatory for the cops to let that happen.
Some fire/EMT dude comes up and asks if they need any medical assistance before they leave.

Fuck, she could have been taken to the hospital after this, who knows.

The "lawyer" will try to milk the city for all he can, but it will come down to a few questions:
Were the cops justified in using non-deadly physical force to restrain the individual? Yes
Was excessive force used? No

Why did it take two 180+lb dudes to restrain a 15 yo female?
2 dudes using the lowest level of force is better then 1 dude using a moderate level where an injury is more likely to occur.

>#3 SHE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE
She didn't JUST want to leave, she ran away from the cops, got caught, started screaming, refused to stay still, got cuffed and still refused to stay, started fighting them hard enough that she broke the damned camera-

Ok, well done, you got me.

>doesn't understand it's captured
>It just goes insane trying to get away

It does, it actively rejects this, and sensationalizes it, like an animal crying for it's herd.

>1 post by this ID

Don't fuck with the popo, pro tip.

No, just tryhard.

>the lack of accountability
this

They reject the notion they can't diffuse accountability. When confronted, they experience animalistic fear.

Top kek. Made me fucking chuckle

It is, but the excess response is preferred, and omitted when there is no ambiguity.

This also varies by the current stretch of resources.

Because feet are strong, so officers would need to exercise stronger force, which may result in an unintended assault on the assailant

>2 dudes using the lowest level of force is better then 1 dude using a moderate level where an injury is more likely to occur.

this.
Two bodies of articulation, is far more efficient, and safer.

>nobody would cooperate and let them contact the parents.

why was that a thing? It's for the betterment of your associated party, and uninvolves the police quicker.

God damn, it's mutually beneficial, but benefits the discloser more.

You realize that SJWs like you made this happen.

If by some outside miracle / fraud Hillary wins and things keep going the way they have been the next president will be Hitler squared don't you?

Time to bend the knee.

that google nigger was reaching into his pocket

that's why the cop screamed at him

he's lucky that rape didn't turn into a murder

Where are your parents?
>here is their number
>wait patiently, get moral support from officers
>Situation resolves unless parents google out.

be fucking accountable, and you have so much more situational control.

Nigger deserved it
Police were nicer than they had to be

Not only is all this BS, she didn't even write it. She's practically illiterate.

>muh taser
>I'll tell you info! (No she didn't!)

She just tried to scream and freak out as much as possible to play possum about how AWFUL those cops treated her.

They told her to put her feet in or she'd get sprayed but you want them to get kicked again? All that screaming and crying was a temper tantrum not her in pain.

She's a subhuman bitch that should have never been birthed. she should have been put in a chamber full of pepper spray they day she was born.

Duh duh duh uhhh nigger deserved it. Because uhhhhhh...... niggers deserve bad things. How fucking stupid can you be? You call black people apes but you have the intellect of a baboon.

Nigger.

There's a difference between being detained and being arrested people.

wew

>I can't breath!

>google starts censoring the word nigger
>some user casually suggests using 'google' as a drop in replacement for nigger to piss off the kikes there and as revenge for being a bunch of SJW cucks
>∂ubs all around

consensus and digits have proved that:

google=nigger
kike=skype

possible new meme:

facebook=muslim

the idea is to inflict damage on the brand and to get Moot fired

Her version: abcnews.go.com/US/maryland-teen-pepper-sprayed-police-shares-side-story/story?id=42293931

Apparently she dindu nuffin and the cops are evil.

BTW it's already working

You don't get to just leave just because you think you're innocent. When you're involved in an accident you confront the other party, provide info and then proceed.

If she has just co-operated they wouldn't have had too head lock her.

>5 mins in
>cops try to detain her
>she starts going REEEEEEEEEE
I guess googles can have autism too

This. If she had just relaxed and told the police her name and who her parents were, this could have all been avoided. The parents, cops and the old guy could have worked this out. Hell, the old man may have just let bygones by bygones and not bother to get money and insurance companies involved. Now, we have a completely unnecessary shit-shot because some dumb bitch couldn't or wouldn't use her head for 15 seconds. Jesus fuck!

who /standingovation/ when he sprayed her?
absolutely ebin
this is the typical nigger for you:
>i'm not resistin!
dumb nog doesn't even realize she's resisting the entire time. niggers are literally retarded.

Policefag here. This was a completely unnecessary spraying and now the officers in the car are marinading in mace. Awful call by someone who didn't need to be that involved in this incident at all.

Ghetto lottery.

>Says she's subhuman
>Can't even capitalize properly
Looks like you're the subhuman one buddy.