Has anyone actually seen any Hillary signs

I live in Florida and I have never even seen a Hillary sign at all. I have seen a couple of MAGA hats and Trump signs on people's yards and cars. I Guarantee you that Florida is going Republican this election.

Anyone else seeing what i'm seeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hU0ar3Th.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Michigan is the same.

None in Connecticut and one in NH

i live in Massachusetts, near Boston, i see Hillary bumper stickers once in a while

Never seen a fucking Hillary sign

Meanwhile my neighbor has a Trump sign out

Never. Not once. The DNC/MSM only has millions saying they're voting for her cuz trendies/ hipsters are easy to manipulate and control. Even so, nobody is enthused abot voting for the most corrupt, least likable candidate ever.

NW Indiana here. Seen a few Trump signs, but never seen a Hillary sign

I've seen exactly one Hillary bumper sticker and I live in California.

No but I live in Minnesotans sixth congressional district, for those unaware we're the ones who elected Michelle Bachmann multiple times
Yes urge not going to see a lot of Hillary signs in my area

I've seen a few bumper stickers but no signs in Ca. Probably because they don't give away the signs for free.

I've seen 3 in SoCal.

Fellow Floridafag here. I've seen exactly 1 Hillary sign, and countless Trump signs.

2 bumper stickers and 1 sign.

This election I have seen the fewest yard signs and bumper stickers ever. I seen a few bernie and trump signs and bumper stickers and one.Gary Johnson.

Either people are truly disgusted with these candidate choices or.they politically signal on facebook.now leaving signs not as needed anymore.

MS here, never seen one. There was a lone Bernie sign in a front yard in my town

I live in California for Christ's sake and I still never see Hillary signs or bumper stickers.
Saw plenty of Bernie stickers during the primaries, now all I see is Trump signs.
Drove by a house with a Trump sign and a cardboard cutout of him glued to the front of the house. California victory?

I see bumper stickers every now and then

Vermont here. I've seen only one sign in Burlington.

California here. I see Hillary stickers all over. It takes all of my restraint not to throw a brick through their car windows.

I mean Connecticut native working overseas (hence the HK flag)

I was back home in May and saw quite a few Hillary signs.

I'm in Broward and I'm voting for Hilary. No sign up though. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people like me as well

I'm sure there's Hillary signs in Florida because you haven't been all over Florida so you wouldn't know

Just like how there's Trump signs in California but you'll never see them because all the media shows is how tolerant and progressive the state is

Kentucky here. I've seen one. It was the cheap plastic ones. Meanwhile. Here's mine.

Funny, up north I've seen a Trump sign. Plenty of Bernie stickers, same down south. I've seen a Hillary booth down south as well though, just one old lady.

Seen 2 Hillary yard signs in Mecosta County (red county in MI) and 1 Trump yard sign, but lots and lots of Trump stickers

I am also in Florida and have noticed the same thing.

I have seen one Hillary sign and two Hillary bumper stickers. I have seen dozens of Trump signs and stickers. More and more everyday.

I've seen one. However it was dwarfed by their neighbors having Trump signs and the corner having an enormous Trump sign like hot damn it was 6x larger than your standard yard sign.

Its also pretty much unrecognizable as related to the Clinton campaign if it wasn't for my brother-in-law pointing it out who was riding shotgun I'd have never seen it. Like, not even in their fucking logo colors, some pastel blue with white letters shit.

Low energy as fuck. I've seen more bernout signs than clintons.

I have seen more Bernie stickers than Hillary stickers.

You're a faggot.

Damn, that's beautiful...

Hillary Clinton died at ground zero. Theyre trying to cover it

Shadilay, my brother!

you probably just live in the poor neighborhoods

>Has anyone actually seen any Hillary signs
you'll see a tsunami of 'em come November... the little ones... on the ballot papers

Sadly the official Trump campaign doesn't sell banners. I had to go elsewhere to get them. Still made in America tho. I had my small signs stolen so I went big and put a trail cam on them.

I live in Texas.

No Trump or Clinton signs, I've literally not seen a single one.

However, there are tons of Sanders signs literally everywhere (still)

I live in Washington, a super blue state. I've only seen Bernie signs and car stickers and a few MAGA signs.

You feel the urge damage peoples property because you don't like who they are voting for?

Illinois is shitlib central, but I haven't met a single person who is enthusiastic about Hillary, its mostly just a bunch of burned out Bernie fags, that are towing the party line, cause they've got no spine.

I live in a wretched hive of liberal villainy, and I don't even see any hillary shit around.

That's the difference. Trump fans resist the urge to do this. Clinton fans do it at night when no one can see. I don't like Hillary but I'm not gonna pull a sign up.

I live in the Seacoast of NH and I see NO Hillary signs or bumper stickers but no lie have seen two people with trump tattoos this past 6 months.

I live in Portland Oregon, which is just shy of San Francisco in its liberalism and yet I still see more Trump bumper stickers than Hillary ones. All the dejected berniefags already scraped theirs off.

This is our year.

in central ohio and i have only a few signs in my neighborhood, all of them are gary johnson, this is a strange fucking election

I live in a very red flyover state. I see Trump stuff frequently but I can count on one hand the number of Shillary stuff I have seen. I work in an office building and there is a car belonging to somebody else who works in the building with several Shillary bumper stickers on it. I've considered taking a sharpie and writing "MAGA" over all of them but it would be tough to avoid detection.

I live in a city in NJ with a high black population and I barely see Hillary signs anywhere. I remember during Obama's election I saw Obama signs everywhere but Hillary sign are very rare. It seems blacks are not very enthusiastic about old and moldy Hillary compared to the young and charismic Obama when he was running.

I see more Hillary signs in wealthier neighborhoods but they are still a little hard to find. I don't think I've see any trump signs on people's lawns anywhere though.

>my neighbor

don;t be so delusional. i live in alabama and ive seen multiple hillary stickers and bernie stickers. you just dont go out enough

some hillary bumper stickers in California, Los Angeles

Bay area.

Tons of Bernie signs and bumper stickers.

Don't recall any Hillary signs/stickers.

Definitely have heard lots of people say they'll vote for Hillary, but they don't sound happy about it.

Two Trump signs on my street. There is a Clinton-Kaine sign outside the house that is in between the two signs. That's the only one I've seen here in Ohio.

>I live in Florida and I have never even seen a Hillary sign at all.
This. Gainesville/UFag, I've seen some Bernie signs before and still see a few up, but no Hillary signs. Saw one Trump sign last week.

Yup, I'm in Martin county. Not a single Hilldog sign anywhere, haven't seen a single bumper sticker or anything. 772 is a Trump lock.

Don't fool yourself man. Oregon never goes red. I'm voting Trump as is most of my family but the majority of people here believe he's the antichrist.

South Florida fag. I've never seen any Hillary ones but I have seen a Trump one. It honestly bring a smile to my face every time I pass it.

In MN. I have only seen 1 car with aHillary sticker. Many many Trump signs.

clever

In Dallas. A mix favoring Trump. I see a few near my house.

MD here, saw my first hillary sign yesterday, it was in a little neighborhood with well manicured grass stuck square between two strips of google town.

Seen dozens of trump signs all over.

that kind is the only one i've seen too. thought it was just a shitty trump sign at first, because of the blue and whit

Heard on a local radio show today while working, a truck driver called in, said he has been in the majority of the lower 48 in the past 12 months, at least 40 of them. He said he has seen 3.. THREE, Pro-Hillary signs/bumper stickers. And he wasn't even sure about that because they could have been "Hillary for Prison" signs.

And the amount of Trump signs? Countless.. everywhere he goes.

t. Some random big rig trucker on local radio show

captcha fucking street signs

I recently saw a guy who had a bernie Sanders bumper sticker. i.imgur.com/hU0ar3Th.jpg

Picture's there since it's too large to upload here

None in Washington.

Oh and me personally? I have only seen two Hillary for Prison yard signs and have seen a few, but not many Trump signs. Trump isn't very popular here in Utah though. I mean, not outwardly supported at least. Among my friends all the males like him and would/will vote for him. All the girls wanted Bernie except a two or three. I remember one girl posting on kikebook that she DGAF what anyone thnks, but she likes Trump. And it caused quite an uproar haha.

t. Utah millenial user

South Florida here.
I haven't seen shit. The most I've seen was Bernie shit. I saw this one guy with a truck that had a MAGA sticker on his car, but that's about it. I don't think people in Miami are particularly that open about supporting Trump.

Oregon here, I see a few a week. CTR has invaded.

Cars with trump stickers are quickly vandalized.

I live in OC California and have only seen hillary for prison signs. I'm not kidding. Pretty based here

Same with Ohio, I drive all over my area, not a single one, but they sure love to shit up my mailbox with that garbage, seen Plenty of Trump bumper stickers and signs though.

Starkville confirmed

CA bro here.

I've only seen 1 bumper sticker at college and I believe it was on the car of my landwhale chemistry teacher

yeah i saw one on the side of a road but it was in front of a bunch of trees with no obvious property or owner, like they just stuck it in land owned by no one

Or you can mind your own fucking business and let people have their opinion.

You autistic faggot.

I see more Obama signs than Hillary and its So Cal.

I saw one in los angeles

PA here. I see more Gary Johnson and Bernie stickers signs than Hillary. Trump supporters are finally coming out of the closet. I see more signs and hats daily

Just a tip to our Americunt friends.

I live in the north of England, during the whole Brexit thing I never saw one 'Vote Remain' sign ever, 'Vote Leave' signs were everywhere. Peoples house windows, by the side of major road routes, on bridges etc.

Too bad it won't work for you guys and Hillary will be next president :^)

ABORT ABORT ABORT

The problem is that people who have no idea who their candidate even is, still vote.

I live in New York and I see Trump stickers 5:1 Hillary. Doesn't mean she's going to lose the state

epic post man

2000 (You)'s are on their way you master baiter!!!!

thanks buddy, I'm looking forward to those (You)'s

scotland here, can confirm no hillary signs

Live in a moderate sized city in Michigan, only Hilary signs are in the broke ghetto part of town

The Trump people aren't putting out as many signs because Republicans have had their yard signs stolen in past elections.

>see car with Hillary sticker on it
>put a Trump sticker over the Hillary sticker
>CTR dindus vandalize the stickers and the car
>one more person gets redpilled about the true nature of the left

I live in Ohio.

There aren't many political signs up at all this cycle but I've probably seen about 30 trump signs and only 1 Hillary sign

The lefts apathy feels good in this swing state

I've seen a couple of Hilary signs.

Seen them in Bay Area (of course). Maybe one in SoCal. Plenty more Trump signs, though.

Do you have ?

I haven't seen a single Hillary sign anywhere, meanwhile a few blocks away from there's a street with 5 houses in a row decked out with Trump signs. Another road has a big sign that people keep adding onto about Trump.

Also, I started working at Amazon at the end of July and haven't seen any Hillary merchandise since my first week.. But I pick a lot of Trump stuff every single night and send it to be shipped, I tell you h'what.

brazil here, no hillary signs, we're def going red this year

Yup Hillary signs on the rise if you go to Jewtown, Pittsbrugh.

Just yesterday I saw somebody's car with what looked like a Bernie sign that he or she had tried to claw up, but I guess didn't have enough money to get a 3rd world person to claw off.

I've seen a single sign and I live in Eugene, Oregon. I'd vandalize it but it was very ominous looking, I'm glad for people to see it. It was a black and white photo of Hillary on a black background and in blood red letters it said '#ready'.

I still see Bernie signs and such. I've seen one 'Standing with her' shirt.

I've only ever saw Bernie and Trump merchandise in Wisconsin. No one gives a fuck about Hillary.

Some of my friends are cucked and supporting Hillary if their facebook posts are an indication. But, I've only ever seen one Hillary sign IRL.

Holy shit that is creepy...

Nobody goes to her rallies either. She can hardly cough up 200 attendees.

1 Hillary sign for miles around here. I drove all around the country this summer, nothing but Trump and some lingering berns.

This is how you know the media polls are adjusted. Reality tells a far different story.

She will get everyone who voted for Obama at least.

Area code 772 reporting in. No Shillary signs here.

I don't know. Google Kang did some strong work showing what the party is all about.

Wichita Kansas here. I've seen one.

west PA here.
i drive 45 minutes to work everyday. havent seen a single one.
ive seen 1 or 2 bumper stickers though

I've seen more Gary Johnson signs than Hillary signs here in Ohio

I've seen some Trump signs, and a lot more Trump bumper stickers and MAGA hats.
People also complement me on my MAGA hat all the time.

Pretty sure Trump has Ohio on lock

> I live in Florida

where? which county/district?

which counties/districts have you visited in the past 30 days?

Florida is a large, vastly populated state and for all we know you live in the middle of redneckville

SoCal here. I've seen a couple Bernie stickers but that's it.

>for all we know you live in the middle of redneckville
>only rednecks are voting for Trump

only women are voting for Hillary

tits or gtfo

>only women are voting for Hillary
don't forget their beta cuck sons, although a lot of them don't look quite old enough to vote

>hrr drr I see patterns based on my own bias
lol kys faggot and btw florida is a huge shithole

South Eastern Pa here

Haven't seen one Hillary sign or sticker, lots of Bernie signs are still out in people's lawns but no Hillary.

Tons of Trump signs everywhere, even two giant homemade ones but I was driving and couldn't take a picture for ya guys.

In Jaffrey New Hampshire a little after July Fourth, I saw a house with four Bernie signs, house after it had four Trump signs, house after that had a single Hillary.

low energy

Louisiana here.

Havent SEEN any Shill support, but its out there.
If it means Obama again, they want it.

Say what you will about welfare, people here enjoy it.

Seen physical Trump support though. Signs, bumper stickers, people laughing at Hillary passing out. Etc

My old workplace was filled with Latino people for hired help. All legally working here because they have TWIC cards. I wonder who they support.

>people laughing at Hillary passing out
sounds comfy bro

Too bad the hillary people are as batshit insane as she is minus the neurological collapse.

i seen a bumper sticker but thats about it

I drive all over Delmarva for work. Have only seen two signs in yards. One of which has been taken down already and I've only seen about 4 stickers on cars.