What the fuck is wrong with black people?

What the fuck is wrong with black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1vXZKr2cAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW WHITE PEOPLE TREAT THEM!!!

have you seen her gash?

nasty

>black
>people

Pick one

They're black

DELET THIS

U mean muricans or actual dark skinned persons

>skin color
>souless black eyes
>ugly gorilla nose
>the desire to conform to the ghetto lifestyle

whoa shit! DO NOT WANT!

Why does he have a cook's hat on his head?

I guess it's their intelligence really

60,000 years of evolution between whites living in mountainous cold regions vs blacks living in a resource-rich temperate jungle.

Whites had use abstract thought and planning to survive winters and grow food. Blacks just had to run fast and chuck spears

it's great that even real Africans hate American niggers

I worked with a guy from Senegal and he couldn't fucking stand American blacks, he said they were lazy as shit

>posts a picture of a shirtless black guy
What are you on about, you guys fags or what

know the difference

that's that crazy bitch that took a bunch of horrific selfies, released them and then claimed she was "hacked", right?

No idea. I got called a "fucking white piece of shit" because I had the audacity to stop waiting and drive around a pack of them slowly crossing the middle of street. Crossing at an obnoxiously slowly pace. I'm not even white for fucks sake. Niggers really are stupid as fuck.

What do you think?

>Homo Erectus

Average IQ is quite literally near retarded level, genetic predisposition to violence, aggression, and loudness, culture perpetuating and glorifying crime and leech behavior, etc.

>What the fuck is wrong with black people
What's right with them would be a lot less time consuming to write out.

MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) is the authoritative personality test in Western science. Read the following from the wikipedia page for the MMPI:

Racial disparity

"One of the biggest criticisms of the test is the difference between whites and non-whites. Non-whites tend to score five points higher on the test. Charles McCreary and Eligio Padilla from the University of California, Los Angeles state, "There is continuing controversy about the appropriateness of the MMPI when decisions involve persons from non-white racial and ethnic backgrounds. In general, studies of such divergent populations as prison inmates, medical patients, psychiatric patients, and high school and college students have found that blacks usually score higher than whites on the L, F, Sc, and Ma scales. There is near agreement that the notion of more psychopathology in racial ethnic minority groups is simplistic and untenable.[citation needed] Nevertheless, three divergent explanations of racial differences on the MMPI have been suggested. Black-white MMPI differences reflect variations in values, conceptions, and expectations that result from growing up in different cultures. Another point of view maintains that differences on the MMPI between blacks and whites are not a reflections of racial differences, but rather a reflection of overriding socioeconomic variations between racial groups. Thirdly, MMPI scales may reflect socioeconomic factors, while other scales are primarily race-related." [48]
L=Lying (dishonesty)
F=Faking (faking things worse than real)
Sc=Schizophrenia (Odd thinking and social alienation, distorted cognition resulting from neural pathway connections)
Ma=Hypomania (high levels of excitability)

Basically, they are genetically more violent, dishonest, manic, and have distorted schizophrenic thinking patterns.

This is all based in science, but since the "social implications" are too damaging, the mainstream is never allowed to discuss it.

>the niggers may be all of that, but they really dindu nuffin! The real problem be that the white man is keeping them down and that the reason they're so stupid, aggressive, and fail to contribute to society is because they're poor! GIVE NIGGERS MORE MONEY.

-Every race apologists argument.

so your saying chimps need more white charity? maybe nigs should learn how to survive without social programs.

The idea of black oppression is a myth. They fuck themselves. They act out their basest impulses. They have an inability to operate at high functionality in civilized society. They're just niggers
-- Tommy Sotomayor, "Ban Niggers"
youtu.be/Q1vXZKr2cAQ

Thanks for posting this, I was about to jerk off to that jew mom in the other thread.