Cred Forums btfo...

Cred Forums btfo, and I can assure you back then the people fucking stuff up would have been seen as savages and the British would be saying the same things that we say about BLM

Fuck Trump, fuck Australia, and fuck whites

>destroying a foreign government's shit that makes sense
>destroying your own shit for no reason

How many times will you start this thread?

>destroying another nation's property is the same thing as setting your own community on fire

Our government is not the BLM government

Go back to keeping your dirty trap closed and losing wars against flightless birds you disgusting shit eater.

to niggers the USA is a foreign government.

CHECK EM

>Black cop shoots black man. Black people riot and destroy black neighborhoods.

I don't see a problem either.

>MFW I get free health care

>free

You probably pay a 50% tax rate too huh?

the tea didn't belong to the colonists though. We are laughing at blacks who are rioting because they are destroying their own businesses and neighborhoods

Yeah my hard earn tax dollars goes to health care not Israel

oy vey Cred Forums btfo, oy vey and I can assure you back then oy vey the people oy vey fucking stuff up oy vey would have been seen oy vey as savages oy vey and the British oy vey would be saying the same things oy vey that we say about oy vey BLM oy vey

Fuck off dickhead this is a serious thread were amicunts try to defend their political stances

Or it's the dozenth thread since the 22nd and I'm about to pasta replies from an archive...

>targeted property destruction aimed at the very reason for the protest
>random theft against irrelevant, gonna get my shiet Loot Crew!
>the same

If they were raiding police stations it would be one thing going. But burning down the corner bodega and breaking in a pawn shop have nothing to do with protesting cops, it is just an m outlet for already violent tendencies

So you're saying that blacks are trying to start a revolution?

Well, time to shut every single one of them down with a bullet.

They are right though.

Americans chimped out and started destroying property of the crown then starting a war that killed many Anglos, America is a nation built by traitorous niggers.

hey don't use that word here. this is a community of peace. i will not warn you again.

One is a foreign gov't's property, directly tied to an unfair tax.

The other is a footlocker in your neighborhood mall.

See the difference?

should i do it?

WE WUZ PATRIOTS AND SHIT

>be too weak rebel
>durr it wuz le ebil treazun
lmao, cancucks

what tf is that post, m8

Pinochet is the only redeeming thing about it but at the same time he has nothing to do with it.

It's all specifically engineered weaponized bait. I am guaranteed to have either my comment deleted or him make a stupid remark, which will put me in a position to call him a google loving nazi.

ps. i already posted the comment.

why do you need our validation? just do it faggot.

Yeah lets relate something from antiquity to modern times, you're a real intelligent one aren't you.

>destroying faggy tea
>destroying city infrastructure
pick 1

>1773

Why not 2500 b.c.?

So it's pointing out that white people's sensibilities have changed in the last 200 years but black peoples' haven't?

Fun fact: most revolutionaries actually found the Tea Party an unlegitimate action conducted by ruffians, viewing it as a smear tactic by the British

They're not destroying the government's shit, they're destroying private property and disrupting traffic.

they were under the british crown not a foreign government