>My girlfriend's son

Can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6MfFSmRVbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Trump, fuck cucks, and kill all whites

Huge kek

Bump

I was at a stop light a few weeks back and there was a white guy and what apeared to be a black teen walking together, they were both dressed in sagging pants, black shirt, buzzed hair, and a gold chain.
All I could thing was "me and my wifes son"

Cred Forums loves to shit on guys who get a gf/wife that has a child from a previous relationship

but Cred Forums simultaneously shits on and criticizes the epidemic of single-mother families in the West today (which is a terrible problem backed up by all kinds of evidence)

Shouldn't you be celebrating these guys? And looking up to them? They are the people ACTUALLY FIGHTING this problem and giving single-mothered kids a father figure. More than I can say for the typical Cred Forumsack sitting on his ass being bitter about the world.

It doesn't not being a cuck if the kid was from BEFORE your relationship, and you end up having additional kid(s) with the girl too that you raise.

If they are white I don't care

No, retard. Both are bad.

Allow me to illustrate, since you're a stupid leaf.

>Single moms are bad, and indicative of larger societal failures. They have poor decision making abilities, failed morals, etc.
>Once they are a single mom, they are one forever. They will always have the problems that put them there in the first place.
>Merely acquiring a meal ticket will not in fact fix this. It MAY help the kid, but being a cuckold is also undesirable, so fuck that.
>Instead of white knighting for single mothers, the ideal solution is to PREVENT single motherhood but preventing the moral degradation of the west

I bet you're one of those stupid "Jews or Muslims u hav 2 pic 1 polbtfo" cunts too

>raising someone's kid that isn't yours
>missing out on being able to dump your genetic goodness in your woman to create life together
>missing out on that glorious pregnant sex and filling your woman up constantly
>always being #3 or worse in this girls life because of her kid
>always having to worry about the father coming back into the picture

ISHYGDDT

>why is reddit full of fags

because every fucking whiny crybaby bitch goes there, so the mods invariably promote whiny crybaby behavior to the point where posting anything with an edge gets you banned

this leads to a bunch of whiny crybaby bitches jerking each other off to see how much of a whiny crybaby bitch you can possibly be with your faggot-ass online virtue signaling

>look at me, world -- i'm so good and just
>ewww u posted a racist joke u piece of trash we need to ban u
>give me a fucking nobel peace prize because i'm the patron saint of the internet
>look at all my left-leaning mental masturbation, guys

fags

This is degenerate, I can't believe you actually go on reddit?

>woman does something stupid
>betacucks waste time and money on them, removing the consequences of said stupidity
>no consequences mean other women think doing stupid thing is okay

both are degenerate

Unless the woman gives the kid up for adoption, you should not marry a woman who has had a kid.

You all assumed the case was one where the single mother is in her situation by choice or poor decision making.

What if she was dumped* or widowed?

*by a man who seemingly was fully committed. You can't blame the woman for the poor judgment of having a kid with him when some guys are just deceptive and end up deciding to fuck off and have an easy way out.

Widowed is not the most common reason behind single motherhood. That said, it's the only possible justification that warrants a second consideration of the issue, depending on the circumstances.

>Jamal gets drive by'd
trash
>Army wife
95%+ chance she is a whore
>Husband just died in a tragic accident
maybe worth it still but you are quite literally a cuckold for raising someone else's kid (this also goes for those who adopt kids)

Getting dumped by a "seemingly committed" guy means she has shit judgment, the end.

>no reasons

Go be a good Google and stop wasting ur time bump the same pasta in all threads and go loot.

>Gucci Mane
>Cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHA You owned yourself nigger

>Getting dumped by a "seemingly committed" guy means she has shit judgment, the end.

Lmao

Guess what buttercup, women start having sex with their boyfriends BEFORE determining that they will be committed fathers to them, should they have a kid. and it doesn't make them trash. in an ideal world (no premarital sex), that is how it would work. but that's not the standard women are held to today, and if you hold that standard to women, well, good luck lol

Lived sheltered life in a middle class bubble, not suited for real life experiences and circumstances and naively falls for poor bait and gets hooked

women start having sex with their boyfriends BEFORE determining that they will be committed fathers to them ***** meaning there is a risk of accidental kid****

if a woman willingly has a kid and decides she wants to conceive, BEFORE determining the man will be a committed father, yes she is stupid and bad judgment

>tfw quarter nigger
I try to be normal user.

Having a pool of beta males that will take care of single mothers will only give more of an incentive for those mothers. Now they can collect money from the state, and have a BF pay shit for them.

If you took out beta males from the equation, less woman would make single motherhood a possibility because of the consequences.

"if a woman willingly has a kid and decides she wants to conceive, BEFORE determining the man will be a committed father, yes she is stupid and bad judgment"

so basically all women are dumb, you didn't have tell me what I already know

>but that's not the standard women are held to today, and if you hold that standard to women, well, good luck lol

I refer you back to my first post, you stupid cuckold leaf.

Besides, if she wasn't retarded and still insisted on being a slut she wouldn't have become pregnant in the first place.

>that beard
lmao, check out this noble gentleman

Then lose weight

I roll with a beard because women aren't equal enough to grow one and it triggers them.

I'm 5'11 189 lbs, my fat irish face makes me look overweight no matter what. I really got the shit end of the genes, a fucked up eye shape and skinny wrists because my fucking grandmother is asian, don't race mix you guys, it's bad for you.

most of the posters that complain about men raising a widows child are mostly muslims/non whites.
you see, those kind of deviant behavior are extremely frowned upon in shitholes so their sheltered mindset speaks for itself

me and my gf and her son do great things together you guys just seem insecure and jealous

and yes reedit did bring me here

mods please

When your girl gets prego with another dudes kid... and you dump her ass on the side of the road. Not sure what feel hold me pol

wait so everyone on Cred Forums thinks once you get married and have kids you just magically stay married and happy forever and ever no matter what

lol what the fuck are you all 16 what is going on here

a lot of you are in for a very rude awakening once you get out of highschool

No, the point is not to marry retarded gutter sluts who will wreck your entire life 5-18 years down the road.

Depends on the subreddit.

They range from fullblown cuckery (politics, hiphopheads (kanye is a wank rapper lol), enoughtrumpspam) to pretty based (the_donald, cfb, ar15)

>going on reddit
fuck off back there retard

This

The slut enabler and single mum enablers, the white knights and male feminists and the rest of it are the absolute worst calibre of man there is

lol reddit

cant believe i used to frequent that site

>used to
you still are, admit it.

/cfb/ is pretty hit or miss but compared to dedicated political sr's, it may as well be stormfront. On the rare political issue that comes up there, you'll at least have other people arguing on your side as well as against you.

the biggest cuck in the history of cuks is from Cred Forums though

ho ly shit
how did i miss this

>If you took out beta males from the equation, less woman would make single motherhood a possibility because of the consequences.

The problem being that single mothers create new betas. It's a self-perpetuating multi-generational disease.
Literally a negative meme imparted by mothers to their sons.

If you're a man you need to reach out and rescue the /r9k/ betas to be, in your own life.
It's your fucking duty.

>eFukt bookmark

cannot make this shit up

fresh off the PrtSc

Wouldn't you bang your sons gf?
I mean your son is your property so by extension she is as well. Also you are helping you son filter out non-virtous women so he can marry someone faithful

You're a goddamn whore apologist leaf. You can practise safe sex but even if something would happen to my girlfriend I'd step on to the plate because im not a fucking idiot who judged wrong for having someone as my partner.

God fucking damn it Sweden, under no circumstances is it ever ok to fuck your son's gf. Why are you so retarded?

Deepen the bond with future daughter in law. My son is me but younger, so it's not a big deal.

You are ignorant in the ways of the vaginal jew. Get this through that thick skull of yours - women are in charge of reperoduction. There are a dozen reliable ways to prevent pregnancy, not to mention the morning-after pills. The ''oopsie, forgot to take the pill'' excuse is a LIE - she'd have to have stopped taking it days, if not weeks beforehand for the pill to lose the effect. PREGANCY IS ALWAYS DELIBERATE BY THE WOMAN. They think it'll keep Chad around or fill the gaping void in their lives, but nevertheless women CHOOSE to get knocked up. Never fall for the ''it just happened'' meme - women love to pretend they have no agency over their lives.

As for the reason they're single - they either went for the bad boy (which indicates poor judge of character and willful ignorance in regard to obvious red flags) or they were so shitty as people the guy would rather abandon his child than stick around - or maybe he wasn't even given a choice.

Moreover, you are never going to be the priority in her life. It's all about the kid, you are just the meal ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6MfFSmRVbE

Listen to how an ''''intelligent'''''woman hamstered getting knocked up by a lying, cheating nigger and then tell me how

>You can't blame the woman for the poor judgment

that's cool as fuck

While it's not something I advocate, it's possible to adopt a child and not be a complete cuck. My uncle did it. When he married his first wife, he adopted her two year old daughter, because her biological father was a deadbeat drunk. They then had two kids and divorced about a decade later, because she turned into a drunken, cheating whore. He remarried, and had another two kids, and is still happily married.
However, my uncle's adopted daughter is much closer to him than to her biological mother, and identifies and socialized with his part of the family much more than her side. If it hadn't been for my uncle, she would have turned out to be a wreck.

This.

numales restore simple plastic toys instead of the actual car equivalents.

If there's a woman whose husband left them because of their own idiocy, no, these men are cucks.

If the husband died or something, that's different, that's picking up the slack.

Sweden once again proving they are the most degenerate of all races

>maybe worth it still but you are quite literally a cuckold for raising someone else's kid

This is actually false, you're missing the definition

Your Uncles name is Buck
and he likes to Cuck

Your bookmarks are disgusting

>5'11 189
>makes me look overweight

Because you're a fat shit.

Lose weight you faggot.

>a widows child

Who the fuck is talking about a widow?

Read the thread next time.

He's trying to strawman Mehmed, don't worry about it

good bait

I miss when cuck just meant your girl took a different dick behind your back.

>gucci mane
lol you fucking faggot

At first I read
>my gfs 3rd son's birthday.

>(((Reddit)))

boils my fucking blood

NO YOU STUPID FU-

>Flag

Oh. Carry on.

>epidemic of single-mother families
It is a consequence of whores. Why are canadian so cucked?

>and it doesn't make them trash.
It makes them whores.

>magically
So out of touch with morality, it's magical to you.

Reddit isn't all that cucked.

Every time I drop by, albeit rarely, redpills are up voted to the front.

Im not browsing sjw safe Havens though. I'm browsing some of the general boards like news, along with some niche boards like MMA.

Sometimes someone links a thread here and its filled with redpills.

Not saying this is the case but from my small sample of le reddit this is what I've noticed.

I believe the cucks are out there however. I wouldn't dare step foot into reddit video games board. I can only imagine. The cesspool of Nu-male. Beta orbiting cucks dwell there

>stop liking what I don't like
>if I post what I don't like in goofy phont, nobody else will like it either
>i'm correcting the record.

reddit is the best place to get quick, shallow content. Cred Forums is the best place for discussions.

My coworker is a prime example if this nu-male cuckoldry

He doesn't have just one or two wife's children
He got fucking 4
And his wife is 6 years older at 30+
She's from the US and doesn't even work

And he sometimes leave work whenever she calls him to pick up the kids from kindergarten

This is the kimd of guy that I just imagine have the Fraser-cut

>roll with a beard

I got some bad news for you...

Which one is your gf, the dude in the paisley shirt, or the dude in the blue shirt?

Wait, someone actually said that shit? If that guy were so intelligent, he might have known to use "were" instead of "was" for hypotheticals.

The retardation of the quote is not due to the goofy font.

>Reddit isn't all that cucked.
Yeah, stopped reading there.

>single-mothers
>statistically crashing their poor bastards future is practically everything due to ignorance and bad decisions while riding the cock carousel

Unless they're a certified widowed, not gonna bother trying fixing someone else's mess. Sorry kid-who'll-probly-hate-me-anyway, but your mother's more than likely a big red flag.

Per usual, prevention is the best cure! Should've played more responsibly, or chose a more respectable mate to begin with!

Waist of trips

Listen buddy it's not just about having a father
If your mother is a stupid hoe you're fucked
If your "father" is a pathetic cuck you're fucked

I find the "girlfriend's/wife's son" phrasing the cuckiest thing a man can say besides "fuck my wife Mr. Nig and knock her up so I can raise it. Don't worry, I have never fucked her, she won't allow me."

Don't listen to , he's retarded - you do actually have to choose between jews and mudslimes.

The question is way simpler. It really isn't that much of a problem to marry someone who already had children from previous relationships - the problem arrives when, instead of saying "MY son"(acknowledging the fact that taking the place of the asshole who left makes you the new, legitimate, actual and probably better parent) they say "my partner's son" which is bad on so many levels, as it's basically a mix of virtue signalling ("I don't count"), evasion from responsibility (it's your partner's child, not yours), or plain cuckdom.

My sentiments exactly, on both issues.

You're probably mid 20s, but you look like 16, she's probably in early 20s, but she looks like late 20s. At least the kid ain't half black...

Lmao cuck

Single women should be punished, not taken care of for their failures.