Flag personalities

Anyone else notice this? Whenever I notice someone's flag it gives the post a certain quality, for example if its an Australian flag I know they'll be shitposters of course, Canadians are always fucking awful, Finns are lonely and caustic and autistic, etc. What traits do you identify with different flags?

Japan posters love to shit talk south koreans and likewise I guess

US flag = underage half the time

US Flag :
fake cuck shitposter (similar to canadians)
OR
arrogant and terribly average

UK : intentionally out of touch and hypocritical bantzmasters

Canadian Flag: Based as fuck

That is because while individual people are different, there is a degree to which some nationalities will act certain way, which is set by their country's history, values, economical situation etc. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

I have never met a swede who wouldn't tense a little at the way people here tell innapropriate jokes. Or japan - the difference is staggering, you don't even know you did something wrong, yet you managed to mortally insult someone.

German flags have a quarter chance of being a lib-cuck or ahmed trolls. Sad.

You're just implying here OP. You see a flag and project your assumptions of that persons nationality into the post content.

Really it's an incredibly fitting thing for someone on Cred Forums to do.

Shut the fuck gringo we gonna aztlan the fuck outta you ese

Why do the French think so highly of them selfs?

u wanna go bich ,aye u fucking frenchie? HUWAHHH HUAHHHHH, WEE WEE.

Poland flag: Based, uncuckable posters for the most part
Canadians: Kill with fire
Mexicans: Always butthurt
Aussies/NZ: Trolling and nothing else
Japanese: Always butthurt

Why is everyone so mean in paris? I went to there a couple of years ago, and It was one of the worse places I've been to. Only our Chicago and Jew York can beat it.

Fun language, though. Took a couple of classes in college to learn some of it.

The Dutch have a Napoleon complex when it comes to relevance.

Fuck you indio go scribble in a wall or something you wanker

US: General autism with layers of fat.
UK: Cuckservatives. No identity of their own. Will say anything to anyone. Harmless.
France: Masochists. Love death at the hands of Islam so always self-pitying or angry.
Spain: nice guys almost always, but hate us because we're brown
Scandinavia: Hate the rest of the world but cucked anyway. Åland is the best land.
Japan: fucking deranged sea monsters
Aus: Avoid all discussion.Just say nonsense and call it banter.
Canada: Wipes my ass
India: meh... smelly with inferiority complex.

this

9 out of 10 Swedish posters are gay libcucks

Greece: Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

This is very true, but you have a US flag, no?
>are you
>implying
>something?

I think the Swedish Cred Forumstards just go with the cuck meme out of pure depression.

Basically this with all Mexican posters, one saying shit like, "fuck you whitey, we gonna take back our land." and the other saying, "shut up stupid indian mongrel."

burgers -- autists
indians -- insecure anti-loo-ite pedos
canuks -- wannabe shit-posters tainted by proximity autism
krauts -- a dying breed
sverige -- muds posting under a blonde banner
limeys -- toothless caliphatists
dutch -- lurkers
mexicallis -- internet cafe lurkers
ausfags -- ...

Germans are usually on the spectrum. Replying to obvious shitposts seriously with meticulously well-engineered responses and asking for help understanding jokes.

Japón and South Korea have the greatest banter

>Uk
Either Uber cucks or slightly helpful m8s

>germoney
Absolute cucks, give up or try to pump up their e-peen by talking about muh gas chamber as he hears his mom get but blasted by Ahmed In the next room

>mexico
Fucking plebs most of the time, have some good points but are incredibly jealous of USA

>Monkeyzil
Almost indistinguishable from AUS

>Poo-in-loo Nation
Great memers but awful posters

>AVNUU CHEEKY BREEKY
Depressing and sad, almost cuck-tier, always talk about how shit their County js

>islamist state of Sweden amerates
Always wishing they had bigger spines, promising days of the rope yet nothing ever happens

>Sad.
Get your own confidence filled leader Germoney, quit trying to imitate ours. #MAGA. #MEGA