When will America finally take responsibility and ban guns?

When will America finally take responsibility and ban guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYf9AZlSyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/21/england-wales-homicides-rise-knife-gun-crime
up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=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
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuG9kUiRC_I
youtu.be/3tip2JYla2g
fox6now.com/2016/09/23/police-4-dead-in-shooting-at-washington-mall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was a gun free zome faggot

Buying a new gun tomorrow cuck.

Why don't illegalize more murder?

When will America take responsibility, and halt all immigration?

Is that the scary AR15? I'm getting PTSD just looking at it.

Which is all the reason to take these death machines away for good since gun nuts can't follow the rules

Because we aren't an island.

ban guns for spics(nearly all "white" crime,) niggers(nearly all crime), gooks & jews(nearly all shooting sprees.)

*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel kid

It's a hunting rifle, looks like a generic gun.

>Gunns are fine
Laws are fucked

When will America wake up and ban crime NOW

>Punish the law abiding
>Criminals are committing crimes

looks like a pink ruger 10/22

Is

If Americans weren't such pansies they would have all been armed and stopped this fag before it started.

it's obviously a glock

>gun free zone
>what liberals see: no one with a gun can enter this area
>what terrorists see: there is no one in this area with a gun

What we need to do is ban hajis

If by guns you mean Muslims, then this answer is probably after November.

That right there is what you call a long gun. CNN taught me the differences.

>a generic gun

What did he mean by this?

The kid was just a peaceful person and he didn't see the gun free zone sign so the answer is to have two. Stop blaming it on the guns when it's obviously a problem with the visibility of the signs.

That it's too blurry of an image and could be one of thousands of models

Because its in their constitution,
Which was written 250 years ago,
When they were still fighting fucking indians and bears,
and tussling with us Brits for independence for fucks sake.

We gave up guns because you dont need them to overthrow the state anymore.
Americans kept them and now they have a massacre every month and a "Black lives matter" death every week.
Poor old America - you gave the slaves their freedom and what did they do with it?

Last week we had several bombings and a stabbing spree.

People who want to kill you are gonna find a weapon regardless of gun laws.

>take away my guns
>because of what someone else did with a gun
You cannot blame someone for another person's actions. Hillary disagrees with that fact of reality - And that's why your side has failed. Sage

>gun nuts can't follow rules
>they will start following rules once we make more

>>...you gave the slaves their freedom and what did they do with it?

Exactly what we wanted, started killing each other

>implying the south conceded to freeing the slaves
>implying we weren't planning on sending them back to Africa until the eternal jew fucked it all up

Thats not how you hold an Ar15. Thats a traditional rifle grip, not a pistol grip, with his thumb over the back like that. Looks more like a remington shotgun - hand on the pump, shiny receiver.

Hey England, you should try codifying your Constitution sometime. So your unrepresentative parliament just can't change everything on a whim.

Bin that knife Ahmed.

Shooter has been confirmed as mexican nationalist, Samuel Hydrigez

>A FUCKING RUGER .22

Get fucked worthless commie.

>be Muslim
>unknown motive

race war now?

So an AR15?

>So your unrepresentative parliament just can't change everything on a whim.

Oh you mean like congress? Oh thats right, they never change anything...

I like how the media is silent because the gun was a ranch rifle and not a scary AR.

que no puede guardar salirse con la suya!

Remember when we tried to ban alcohol?
People still produced, sold and consumed it.

Remember when we tried to ban drugs?
People still produce, sell and use them.

Now let me ask you something:

What do you honestly think'll happen when we try to ban guns?
Surely it wouldn't occur to anyone to produce, sell, or use them, right?

They took away your gun privileges after having them for 400 years, retard.

>shirking your duty to the constitution and allowing the Federal Government to disband the Militia of America is taking responsibility

Leave. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200. That idea is not welcome in America.

this is such a bad translation it actually hurts

you have to go back, achmed

Thats possibly the most stupid argument i've ever seen on Cred Forums. I mean, well done, really.

since we have a constitution and a court system, oh and our head of state/government is separate from the majority party of the legislature. We have checks and balances. the people have a system to tell the government that a law is unconstitutional. If they make a convincing arguement, then the law is abolished.

you have a head of government based on the leader of the majority party. you have a unitary government too. oh and SNP gets fewer votes than UKIP but more seats.

No, picked this up yesterday. S&W 500 just to piss off my liberal family members.

>que quieria decir con esto.

This is why everyone I know who has a CCW carries EVERYWHERE except for federal buildings, and state buildings with metal detectors.
They'd rather be alive and sued for stopping a terrorist from killing their family than be dead

Good job on refuting it. Oh wait, you didn't. You can't just dismiss it by saying "that's stupid." Are you 12?

And look at all the shootings we have.

Also: You can still own a gun here, dickhead, it's just not as simple as it is in the US.
You have to actually have a reason for ownership - not just MUH RIGHTS.

That non trigger discipline

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get your finger off the trigger. Do you want to kill whatever your gun happens to be pointing at?

Fucking retard, work on your trigger discipline. You're holding a goddamn handcannon, practice not being an imbecile with a .22 first.

THATS A FULL ASSUALT GUN

BAN ASSUALT GUNS NAOWWWWW

>You have to actually have a reason for ownership

My reason is to shoot anybody who trys to take my gun away.

you still have shootings. even "mass shootings".

your weapon and defense laws have gone beyond fucked. can't even get pepper spray. chasing a burglar out of your home is even illegal.

hope you have an up to date license for those dinner knives. I'm telling Scotland Yard.

know this is troll post.

>yeah gun control will work just like drugs.
>places that have gun bans still have rampant stabbings, bombings and shooting.

yeah banning shit really works, all it does is take control away from people and into the hands of jews/criminals.

Enjoy your TV license.

>Be American
>Get shot

yooooooo

Learn the basic rules of firearm safety first okay.

Yup, watching the "peaceful protesters" got me REEEEEEEEEEE

yes, but we get to shoot back too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

Take your finger off the damn trigger you retarded nigger

Finger off the trigger. Have you watched Hickok's introductory video?
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYf9AZlSyU

>wasn't white

fuck!

WAIT.... I still have the...

>ban guns

Freedom is inherently dangerous. If you're okay with your government telling you what is best for you; fair enough. You like having a surrogate paternal figure run your life and being eternal children.

When will Americans take personal responsibility for their own defence and also their actions? Do you want to ban guns because you don't trust yourself with one OP? Would you lose control of yourself and just start shooting people?

literally 5 seconds on google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings
There are more. Your ban didn't work.
The reality is far darker than you realize
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/21/england-wales-homicides-rise-knife-gun-crime

She should bear my children.

We have basically the same system. Constituents consult their Members of parliament, the MP calls for debate over current or changing laws, there's a vote, the vote passes through the house of Lords who also assess the change through lawyers and academics, then the law is changed. Same shit different style.

No constitution required - just clogging shit up and stopping things from actually being changed.

but what if you think the a law is bullshit and the gaylords in westminster don't want to do anything?

can you sue the national government?

When will traitors to our country stop calling for self-castration?

hahahaha
Literally one shooting. Six YEARS ago. By a guy with a shotgun he owned for hunting.

Your weapons policy is indefensible.

Looks white to me?

firearms ownership is an essential part of american culture.

it would be like telling the french to not drink wine, or muslims not to rape.

Fucking newshooters

If guns were to be banned that poor Chinese woman would probably be raped by the three Google's breaking in to her house, but no being based af as the burgers are on this she got to defend herself and home , something that wouldn't have happened if three gun totingGoogle's had done that here

Nice peice but everyone is right. I'm going to asume a home invader is at the business end of the gun and you took a selfie to remember the moment before you pulled the trigger. You lucky bastards and your castle laws...

Streaming, hes still on the run

up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=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

Lol sorry about that fucked up link

BREAKING NEWS:

HE WAS APART OF GLENN BECKS REFUGEE PROGRAM FOR REFUGEES.

Well its a democratic system, just like yours, except we dont make up Commandment-like rules that should never be questioned - because thats bullshit.

Ban firearms for all except those who use them for hunting and target use. You wont stop massacres altogether - but you will have LESS. You can still defend yourselves with all the other crap you might wish to own. I own a big fucking hand axe myself.

You could still buy a rifle for self defence, just licence it as being for hunting. The point is - less guns.

> wut
I don't even know what you're insinuating. Is it that you can't plan an amendment of the constitution 200 years in the future? If so, that's what new amendments are for, to fix the old ones that become out of date.

no it isn't

Psshhhh too easy kid
*Wipes your blood off katana*

>it would be like telling the french to not drink wine, or muslims not to rape.

Very true of course - but reducing the availability of firearms is literally the only way to prevent these massacres. Nutjobs are not going away.

What's your setup for the race war lads?

so you basically have to wait till the majority of the people want something and their MPs agree.

that is basically mob rule. which our founders were smart enough to set up protections against.

Yeah, we should change laws of the land depending on the way the wind blows.

When we get to ban kikes and niggers

this is what I'm thinking.

pump action shotgun with 18-22 inch barrel. probably not a 12ga.

how do you drink with the helmet on? you need a crazy straw or something

This is exactly how all governments work.

>some faggots that can be bought off, with very little oversight can change your laws
>being cuckolded by your own government

Funny, the founding fathers foresaw weak faggots like you that would demand I give up my freedom so you can have the illusion of security.

>Ban drugs for all except those who use them for medicine and research. You wont stop drug abuse/addiction altogether - but you will have LESS.
>just surrender your freedom
>implying the 2nd Amendment is a "commandment" and not something true Americans voluntarily want because we love liberty
>being a fucking British cuck whose army and navy swears allegiance to the fucking Queen/King and not the Constitution that enshrines liberty
>being a Britcuck and NOT EVEN HAVING A FUCKING CONSTITUTION
>Parliament can override all your rights if they so wanted

Not all of them
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Nice counter-argument, Muhammad.

Well no - the parliament decides with the aid of proper research whether or not it is morally or ethically correct to pass a law. It considers the wishes of the majority - but acts with greater insight from properly sourced advisors who can more accurately predict the effects.

The war in Iraq was a bit of a fuck up - most of the country didnt want it.
The advisors said "go for it - its worth money."
We ended up going anyway.
1'000'000 people protested in the streets of London - but we didnt rebel because it didn't directly affect the people here.

This is my set up basicly

Fuck off kike.

SAME DESU

>parliament decides where or not i can be free or not
>muh infallible parliament knows best
>cites a terrible decision by parliament to enter the war on iraq
stop contradicting yourself. just accept america is superior to britain you fuckin cuck, and you are not a free man

This is incoherent nonsense. There are three kinds of massacres:
Minority gangs killing each other. By far the overwhelming majority. Totally unaffected by your brilliant idea. Before we go any further, notice that you have lost.
Going postal or school shootings. Overhyped by the media and virtually no existent.
Obama's mysterious freak wave of weekly shootings involving government employees, coinciding mysteriously with a push for gun laws, overlapping 2012-2013, which mysyeriously stopped once the legislation pushes were stopped, and which is what you're responding to.
Our "massacres" are, by any responsible definition, gangland business using illegal and unregistered guns.

>Brit doesn't know his own history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

>(((properly sourced advisors)))

>come on people, give us a break! 6 seconds?!

Did anyone else hear that on the CBS stream after the video cut but the audio didn't? the reporter was bitching about not getting a break

except ours. separation of powers. supreme court. constitution that is difficult to change.

Isn't that why the bottles come with the long neck?

GUN MEN LEFT MALL AND WENT DOWN I5 CONFIRMED BY KING 5 NEWS

>one knee pad
Triggered

RIP your wrists

so if westminster doens't do what the people want. They have to vote in a new one that will. though given election shenanigans and coalitions. you can still end up with the disliked party in charge.

i like how dumfucks think the "GUN" can be un invented...

it's like asking dumb liberals to uninvent racism...

how stupid are you?

Thats just the bill of human rights watered down.

Pretty much all nations have their own version of that.
We had Magna Carta in 1215 for fucks sakes.

Awesome. My family owns a gun store. Business is a boomin'

Trump 2016!

and supposedly protestants in england have a right to arms for self defense. yet all of that is gone.

meh. We have about 33000 gun related deaths a year in a country of 320 million. About 2.5 million die from all causes here. So gun related death accounts for about 1.2% of all fatalities.

two thirds of all gun deaths are suicide. Given that gun control paradises like South Korea and Japan have double the suicide rate of the U.S., I think we can write off those suicide gun deaths given those desperate to kill themselves will find another way. That leaves us with about 12000 annual gun deaths, or .8% of the annual fatality total. If you further eliminate justified homicide (police and armed civilians) you're left with roughly 8000 gun related murders per year. or about .25%.

So, while our media goes into full rabid foaming at the mouth mode with every unhinged idiot and encourages more unhinged idiots, you're basically saying we need to eliminate a Constitutionally protected right over a quarter of a percent of all annual deaths?

But to your point.

Indians, yeah okay, not a threat. But since we haven't killed off all our wildlife, we still have bears. The Black Bear is returning to much of its range in the Southeast and there a regular reports of human/bear encounters in most of the Smokey mountains as well as New England.

As to the armed citizenry, Our government is pretty much terrified of its citizens, which as as it should be. Government is like fire, a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Plus, we, as a people, are rediscovering our warrior heritage. Gun ownership is on the rise. Combat Three gun is a popular and growing sport.

Your Empire may be done, your people cowed and beaten, but Americans are waking up and remembering that we are giants who stride the earth.

I weep for you, Englishman. I weep for your lost heritage, and your lost empire. I weep for the longbowmen who won the day at Agincourt whose heritage you have squandered. For the heroes of the Somme and Dunkirk, of El Alamein whose legacy you have turned your back on, I weep.

You have a knife attack every 4 minutes. How is that any better?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html

Is that Samuel Hyde? He looks familiar.

It's called an amendment you retard. They added it on after writing it so that it could be easily removed later if need be.

Knives don't make loud sounds so they're less scary to infantilized people.

Keep the hood safe, H.

equates quiet knives with dead people...forgets guns

^is a moron^

How funny would that scene have been if he just fired a round into the ceiling and it threw off his train of thought. Humbling and embarrassing him

freedom of the press applied to newspapers, not the internet.

Wrong. Constitutional Amendments are VERY difficult to achieve and cannot be removed, go take a civics class junior.

You're much more likely to survive a knife attack. Imagine if that mall stabber who killed nobody a few days ago had a gun instead.

Is it the religion of peace?

When will leafs with proxies stop shitposting about gun control?

I'd ban it tomorrow but the (((NRA))) wont allow it because they'd lose all their profits they make on idiots like the ones ITT.

That's what you'd think, but many states ban steel bars with more than one sharp side or with a length over some arbitrary standard. Don't even get me started on steel bars that can be nested inside a handle...

Unknown.

What are you even trying to say? Your meaning is so unclear. Try again but this time write like you could pass a high school level English class, fucking brainlet.

What about the 18th amendment? Are you still able to drink your liquor you fat dumbass?

gays up her own butt

(hugh mungus) wot?

Lucky for us criminals obey laws and will hand them in. We banned pump shotguns here in Australia and it worked! Imagine if we didn't, we would have men walking into cafes with them and blowing people away.

Lucky our laws stop that from happening.

^can't read^

rages like a eunuch that wants pussy but will never get pussy

>500
Shoulda got the .460.

Still don't matter. Disarming your population skyrockets crime and makes the population defenseless. Most criminals want you to live in fear so they can take advantage rather than kill you. I'd rather die than be a slave to a criminal or radical Muslim extremist.

Shot my uncle's. With 350 grain Underwood, which clocks in at 1912 fps and 2842 ft lbs of muzzle energy, it was surprisingly easy to shoot, kind of like a really warm .44 Magnum from a Redhawk. I've shot .454 Casull revolvers that were worse.

Didn't homicide go down slightly (after a brief spike) and suicide go down greatly after Australia's gun ban? Expecting no gun crime ever is silly.

They didn't remove the amendment. As I said they can't be removed. They introduced an amendment that changed the constitution; a distinction you would recognize if you were old enough to have taken a civics class.

I can read just fine. But I can also write like I don't have a congenital neurological defect, unlike you. It's pretty funny you're the pussy in your own analogy though.

Never you idiot.

A dick marcinko doll?

i really really like this image
o7

twat says twat?

Have fun being directed to show your ID to buy teaspoons.

I always thought it would be funny to troll gun rights activists by implying they're all fat because their guns let them defend themselves without having to be physically fit.

u r a big guy

Hello /k/ommando

IT WAS A LONG GUN AKA HUNTING RIFLE

Nobody is going after hunting guns, even the pro gun control niggers say people can keep their hunting rifles in an attempt to get their support.

No shit sherlock, and we can just as easily add a new amendment to restrict the 2nd amendment like every other civilized country.

You gun nuts are really just shills for the NRA who lack coherent thought outside of what you heard in between your naps during your shitty high school history classes.

Shooter using a 10/22 with 25 round magazine

Rifle is chambered in 22lr and legal in UK

>let's punish the whole group for the actions of the few
I agree OP. When are we sending googles back?

Doesnt even warrant refutation. Its a red herring fallacy drawing the argument away from the pressing subject.

then you realised you would die soon....after or before a raping...and your dumb lil girl anus finally understood you might want a gun before the raping...

moron

You need a gym membership more than a gun

FUCK I LIVE NEAR BURLINGTON

I WOULD'VE LOVED TO TAKE VENGEANCE ON THIS BEANER

FUCK.

just pls, lord kek, give me one chance. there was another shooting in mukilteo just earlier this year.

guess why he only needs one

What was his reasoning if any out?

lol fatty spotted

>gun murder
>not all murders

So whats that supposed to prove?

>retarded counterargument to a retarded argument

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What is it with underage posters and their affinity for trannies?

So move to a "civilized" country you noodlearmed faggot. Try to take our rights away and we will kill you.

>I can't refute it so instead I'll babble about fallacies and hope you don't call me on my bullshit

[current year] is not an argument.

rapee spotted

>You gun nuts are really just shills for the NRA who lack coherent thought

>A right specifically stated in the constitution
>NRA has nothing to do with the Amendments creation

You just went full retard

This one here is literally a retard. Not a single word of sense. Bypassed.

Mexico doesn't have gun rights and that hasn't stopped the cartel from kidnapping people in broad daylight, or hanging bodies from hooks in broad daylight

You realize most of the crime here is done with illegally procured, illegally made guns thay were constructed in the Phillipines in the woods by men with files and stencils right? A gun is no more than the sum of all its parts.

enjoy the thought of rape w/no gun for defense...

are obviously anal luving aethiests

>just accept america is superior to britain you fuckin cuck, and you are not a free man
America couldnt shine my fucking shoes right, young man. Your laws suck and you reap the whirlwind weekly. And you know it. But go ahead, lash out at some other country, because that always works for you, right? Dickhead.

Gonna steal your guns and make you waddle after me for them, fatso.

>This one here is literally a retard. Not a single word of sense.

Not a single argument in opposition. Dismisses peoples opinions because they don't conform to your own narrow minded view of the world.

Take your fat fetish to Cred Forums

How about you go to a shit backwards country so you can keep your guns and suck the barrel of your other gun nut friends while we non-retarded people stay here and actually do productive things for society.

That and the Queen can dissolve parliament if she thinks its corrupt or working against the best interests of the people.

>you can still end up with the disliked party in charge.
Whats new? America has had unpopular presidents. Unpopular Prime Ministers are the same story - but they can be voted out by their own party.

try magna carta 1215 - the direct and referenced precedent for your constitution.

Because I can kill you if you try to take my rights away. What do you plan on doing if the reverse happened? :^)

The NRA is the only reason that amendment has not been overturned yet.

now you just sound like a lil pussy...why would you make yourself sound like such a pussy?

>We only have 8000 gun related murders per year.

That doesnt seem significant to you?!
Jesus Christ - thats three 9/11's a YEAR.
And thats a LOW estimate!

>non-retarded

now I know you're lying

>irrational fear of an object
>non-retarded

Please go liberal faggot. Even if you didn't like gun you could keep that opinion solely to yourself but you want to make everyone else just as much of an unarmed helpless faggot as you.

Fuck off. Remove gun free zones. More people carry, this wouldn't have h

No the will of the people and the constitution is the only reason it hasn't been overturned. The NRA is just another tool in the arsenal.

It doesn't prove anything as there is no argument or theory to prove. It's just a graphic of certain statistics.

my house...my gun...i understand stupid lil girls w/no property rights are scared by this premise...it doesn't make you less of a pussy

>>I can't refute it so instead I'll babble about fallacies and hope you don't call me on my bullshit

You literally dont understand what my argument was do you. hahahahaha.

The reverse? If we pass an amendment to reverse the second amendment, I will join the military crusade in the hope that I can hunt down dumbass gun nuts who don't want to listen to the voice of reason of all the sane people in the country.

I guarantee you that I could beat the shit out of you solely with my erect cock.

No, the NRA is a massive lobbying powerhouse that has all you idiots jacking off to pictures of yourself holding an AR15.

Well thats because your country is basically hell.

I'm not surprised Trump literally wants to separate you from his country.

That's a retarded statement. Constitutional amendments carry the same legal weight as the original document and can modify the intent of the original document. The most recent amendment did exactly this.

i understand alot of lil girls don't like men in America having guns...this makes them still girls...but whiney girls also...

Yeah chew that tobaccy you fucking hick.
Go and bump fire a german pistol - your guns are gone already.

>I will join the military crusade in the hope that I can hunt down dumbass gun nuts who don't want to listen to the voice of reason

Sounds like you're a reasonable guy with reasonable arguments.

STUPID IDIOT

I'm talking to 5 different people in this thread alone. Perhaps you should learn to make a clear argument instead of couching it in epin snarky bullshit.

You'd need guns to do that though. You see the problem with your position? Besides the military is run and mainly staffed by right wing gun nuts. They'll just kill you too lol.

You're a weak coward that demands the rest of us give up our rights so you can feel nominally safer. It won't happen.

Addition is not subtraction. While a new amendment can supersede a previous one, you cannot remove amendments.

There should be a holocaust for gun nuts lead by Jill Stein.

Careful with that low quality b8 m8. What if others don't think you're pretending?

No you dumbfuck, Burlington is literally surrounded by wilderness. The kid probably crawled out from there after having sex with his sister.

People forget that Washington is super conservative outside of the Seattle metro area.

I'm a weak coward because I don't need guns? No, it's the other way bud. You're a weak coward who needs to hide behind a gun because you don't feel like you would be able to protect yourself or your precious anime collection without your gun.

Apparently it means you also dont care about your own people enough to protect them from rapid fire death...

Youre not John Wayne, youre fucking Billie Joe Armstrong. You think owning a gun makes you a man? Owning a FIST makes you a real man. Europeans have guns, but we choose not to own them. Americans are cowards. Its that simple.

population of 310,000,000...

how's your violent crime rate going?

washingtonfag here

>super conservative
is really pushing it.

You're just scared. You find the world threatening, but your beliefs are not rooted in reality. You have a much higher chance of dying to a bee-sting, car accident and so on. Children have a higher chance of drowning in a bathtub compared to guns.

So yes, you are weak. You allow an emotional reaction dictate your decision making, rather than facts and statistics guide your decision making. You think like a woman.

how would you carry out that holocaust without guns?

>Perhaps you should learn to make a clear argument instead of couching it in epin snarky bullshit.

My argument was clear, darling, you asked me to clarify and I did. But you still didnt understand it. Where did you go to college again?

>how's your violent crime rate going?
Still less than 0.8% fatal gunshots?

when you get raped...and murdered...as is possible in my neighborhood,,,because i live in the ghetto...you might see the value in a shot-gun you can spray at the door as an intruder enters your house...or you might be a woman that has restraining orders against a dumbfuck, has no gun but stabs the fuck to death to keep him from killing you...bet she wishes she had a gun so she didnt have to stab the dumbfuck to death...

>fatal gunshots
That doesn't answer his question.

Where did you? You obviously weren't on the debate team since you seem to believe you can dismiss an argument without refutation by waving your hand, love.

The argument in that meme IS VERY RELEVANT to the topic at hand. You just claiming it isn't doesn't make it so. So either refute it or I'll filter you.

this dumbfuck said a fist makes you a man...this 1/2 wit is stupid....

Crime statistics in Britain are different than the United States. The police in the United states gather and collect data for each crime that is discovered weather there is a conviction or not. in Britain they only count crimes if a person is found and convicted. Also some crime statistics are done by opinion poll. If you are trying to compare between the US and Britain crime statistics its like comparing apples to oranges.

Never.

We would use guns, and then burn all of you dumb fucks with your guns in mass cemetery.

if only it could be true.

>You have a much higher chance of dying to a bee-sting, car accident and so on

are you serious bud? You're a dumbass if you think that is supposed to prove a point or something. You are weak because you let fear of change and a large lobbying conglomerate dictate how you should think. It's pretty obvious to any sane person that there is an issue in this country with gun control.

When Hell freezes over Kike.

>Americans are cowards. Its that simple

Lel if we were cowards then you'd be speaking German right now.

>irrational fear of an object
>calls others coward

>Emotional attacks against ego
>rational argument

please choose one

woah woah woah that picture. I just had huge deja vu. Have you posted in gun threads before?

>personnel
people employed in an organization or engaged in an organized undertaking such as military service.

>Guns are evil only when we don't use them

But a large lobbying (which still doesn't spend much compared to other lobbying groups) doesn't dictate how I think. My thoughts are drawn from my life experience compared against the statistical reality of the world.

You're ruled by your emotions like a woman. Your position is irrational when compared against the known data.

In a population of 320 million, friend. As I said .25% of all fatalities. One quarter of one percent. And that's not a "low estimate." That's actual FBI crime statistics and CDC death statistics.

To put that in perspective, 130000 die from accidental falls each year. You are ten times more likely to trip, fall, and break your neck than be shot to death in America. But our politicians want us disarmed, so incidents that 20 years ago would be a passing mention on the news are "national tragedies". On the upside, such sensationalism has proved to be counter productive. each "mass shooting" results in more gun purchases.

Case in point, the Orlando Pulse shooting resulted in a surge of gays going out and buying guns and getting trained after the Obama administration basically threw them under the bus to appease Islam.

He was complaining that they had 6 seconds to prep for a new prompter roll popped up, usually they are handed pages of what is on the prompter before going live, but they didn't receive them and were pushed to go live on just the prompter alone.

Actually I'm kind of saying that. I'm also saying that attacking UK crime stats when you murder 8000 of your own people annually is slightly missing the point.

>which still doesn't spend much compared to other lobbying groups

shiggy.

>My thoughts are drawn from my life experience compared against the statistical reality of the world.

shiggy diggy.

> Your position is irrational when compared against the known data.

shiggy diggy do, the NRA owns you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuG9kUiRC_I

But I don't ever get any information from the NRA, nor do I see their advertising. You'll need a new branch of physics to describe how they were able to implant information in my brain without interacting with it.

We are taking responsibility: we're electing Trump. And he's probably going to turn the U.S. in your idea of hell.

>As I said .25% of all fatalities
Thats still 8000 people.

Its like saying "The holocaust was only less than 1% of the people on earth."
Well yeah, but it was still 6-10 MILLION PEOPLE.

Guns are meant to be dangerous, kids.

N-NANI?!

Not sure why I'm quoted. I just pointed out that the guy was trying to hard. He even mentioned Jill Stein in one of his posts. Who the hell talks about her in a positive light that isn't batshit insane or baiting? Carry on though.

I will leave this here.
youtu.be/3tip2JYla2g

Like I said, the fact that you are even still allowed to have guns like the kinds we have today is a testament to the power of stupid people in large groups. What would it be like if you lived in a society that didn't have a massive and well funded group of greedy cock suckers telling you that guns are good for society?

Yeah, tell a 70 year old grandma getting mugged that it takes a fist to be a man. Guns for self protection aren't chiefly about increasing strength, but instead equalizing strength. A firearm is the only way the weak can stand up to the strong, the only way the unskilled in knife fighting can protect themselves from someone who has been street fighting for 15 years. Judging by the stats, quite a few persons in your country aren't able to protect themselves from knives. Good thing the all-knowing and ever-wise parliament banned guns because REAL MEN USE FISTS. Piss off with these brash shows of masculinity. Not everyone is fucking Jackie Chan.

>person smuggles gun illegally into gun free zone
>making all of America a gun free zone will solve this

Fully agree man. Im so fucking sick of the "cops are just shooting down black people" narrative too.

Cops come into contact with some 100 million + people a year, most of them just simple traffic stops. And there are about ~500 cop involved shooting deaths per year. Its literally, a NON FUCKING ISSUE.

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING... Look up the facts. Look up the numbers. Take the redpill everybody.. But nooooo.. the media and the Google LIves Matter bullshit.. For fuck sake.. SOmeone shoot me

>No, the NRA is a massive lobbying powerhouse that has all you idiots jacking off to pictures of yourself holding an AR15

This is what gun banners tell themselves so they don't have to deal with the reality that most Americans don't want guns banned. They need the NRA boogey man, otherwise they'd have to face the facts that they are fighting an uphill battle doomed to failure without the imposition of an unconstitutional police state.

>unconstitutional police state.
shiggy

>I'm a law abiding citizen, I should be a criminal for owning a gun

These people, huh?

please compare the holocaust to googles gunning each other down in the streets again...

when will lib faggots finally line up in front of a woodchipper and jump in.

>tfw started the LTC process

I can tell by your phrasing which leftist edgelord brainwashed you. You accuse others of being brainwashed as you mindlessly repeat prepacked phrases. Carlin was funny, but not a great, nor particularly rational thinker.

Guns aren't even big business, especially not in the sense leftist retards like to think of the word. The military industrial complex is completely separate and non-dependent on the civilian firearm market.

this is sheltered stupidity at its finest. the only thing preventing literally every respectable white home from being burgled by murderous niggers is the fear of being shot.

>Guns aren't even big business
shiggy. It's like saying cigarette companies weren't even big business when they know they were killing millions of people and they only were lobbying the government to protect people's rights to smoke what they wanted.

While we are on the holocaust, ALL of the massacres that have happened in history started with the government taking guns from its populace, they made owning firearms illegal and put incentives in place for citizens to turn their guns into the government for a variety of "rewards", the only thing they received in return for hand over their guns was a dictatorship that mass murdered it own populace.

So please tell me again how some random madmen going and killing a combined 50 people a year is far worse than selling your country out and allowing the true evil to mass murder into the millions...

>the only thing preventing literally every respectable white home from being burgled by murderous niggers is the fear of being shot.
damn you're that scared of protecting yourself without a gun? You must be a real pussy.

Firearms and weapons in general, for the ones that took place before widespread gun ownership

>Be gun
>Shoot american

Sure, but after the Firearms amendment of '97 in the UK violent crime actually increased dramatically for a few years until they added 25k more police officers.

>defending niggers
>ID: Ape

you can't make this shit up.

>When will America finally take responsibility and ban degenerate 3rd world illegal migrants who hate america?

fix'd that for you

Unconstitutional what that graphic proposes. Cars aren't protected though as it's not a right.

go watch the new video of old asian lady saving her life with a gun against three blacks.

Defend your gun position after watching that video you fucking asswipe.

False analogy, pardon the phrase, through and through.

Yes, my elderly mother is a pussy for being scared of her home being robbed. Thanks for this sparkling insight.

Did I miss a happen I g or something

how weird, so you are saying the major deterrent to people committing crime is consequences? That having more police around actually worked to stop people from committing violent crime?

>False analogy
how so? I guess cigarette companies should really be compared more to the gun, bullet, holster, camo, gun accessory, hillbilly, and dumbass companies that are also lobbying the government while also funding the NRA. They really just want to protect your rights, they don't care about the money.

>We gave up guns because you dont need them to overthrow the state anymore.

I'm pretty sure you're still going to need some guns to overthrow a state, unless you plan to dust the capitol with sarin or something.

>my elderly mother is a pussy for being scared of her home being robbed
How about you protect your mother without a gun then you fucking pussy ass peasant?

I'll take the bait. Why would you ever not give yourself every advantage when it comes to some schmuck wanting to steal your shit and kill you?

>being responsible
>not allowing adults to have an inanimate object

Pick one

its too late for them, they cucked themselves into a muzzie mayor.

Sorry, I doubt I'd be able to drive 40 miles in time to save her. As you keep proving; you're underage. Come talk to us again when you've finished high school.

because you should be a real man and learn a martial art. Guns are for pussies.

Why? The law allows me to own a gun, I don't have to be gentle about protecting myself.

>These are the people on Cred Forums who own guns

Lmao

Getting a gun before taking a gun safety course, good one.

The number of "live" home invasions (that is, when there are people in the house) in the UK is absolutely astronomical as compared to the United States. Do you know why? It's because the burglars know that the homeowners will not be able to easily defend themselves. These types of break-ins vastly increase the severity of those break-ins. Why you don't want people to have the right to defend themselves, their families, and their belongings is beyond me, but please don't be quite so mentally challenged.

what happened this time? another fucking shooting??

>perfume aisle
>all cunts

Arab terroist killing his haraam girlfriend and co workers or "olive" skinned white man killing his girlfriend and her co workers.

Probably the dems needed something for debate.

Keep crying faggot. Hope you have a permit for that butter knife.

fox6now.com/2016/09/23/police-4-dead-in-shooting-at-washington-mall/

"Ah we are far superior to you American barbarians *snorts* we moved past owning anything for self defence because we are thoroughly civilised gentlemen over here, with absolutley no requirement for guns!"

that's one huge assumption, kiddo

Nobody was killed because there was someone there with a gun and he shot the mother fucker dead. Where are all you retards coming from?

welcome to the united states where there is a shooting every other day

GIRUGAMESH

United States "White" stat made me lol
>subtle redpill for gun control advocates

UK bans you from even owning guard dogs. self defense is literally prosecuted with criminal penalties. they are fucking the worst country by far for human rights

if you don't want guns go to the DPRK, red.

im just saying there are a lot of shootings and it is not good

It gets even better if they remove hispanics as white. We end up better than Europe in some cases.

We already banned murder a while back. Seems to keep happening though. People die much more frequently to things like knifes and blunt objects than guns.

And regarding the weapon, it does not look like an AR15. Folks that heard the shots said it sounded like balloons popping.

Plus, look at the size of the thing and how he's holding it. My guess is it is some kind of .22 autoloader like a Ruger 10/22.

Oh, and 2nd amendment so screw your bans.

It is an unalienable right to bear arms.
it cannot be infringed It will never be infringed in the USA so long as the USA is still the USA.

If you want our guns taken away, come conquer us.

Europeans can't even get along with each other let alone conquer anything anymore.

so do something about the fucking people shooting, like keep them in fucking prison or deport them. get your fucking niggers under control whitey

have you heard of california

Holy shit! I live 20 minutes away from where this happened. Why do happenings always happen when I'm away. I was in Indonesia when the Oso landslide happened.

It's part of mexico. It was conquered.

>living in america
arent you losers like number 8 on the human development index?
you fat lards never cease embarrassing yourselves to the rest of the world, you're like that fat downsyndrome girl that keeps shitting and pissing in the public pool but is blissfully ignorant to her ways because she is fucking retarded.

If you're going to come with that weak shit don't even bother

Fuckin retard I don't even live in Mexico, we don't ever want to be like you, glad you finally pulled the EU's dick out of your ass though