This Faggot Votes

How do we solve the nu-male problem? How can we truly rid our generation of cucks?

why don't you become trans-faggot, infiltrate their non-binary hierarchy, collect their secret recipe, and bring it back

1 Summer in California
> goes vegan
> adopts nigger baby
> lives in a van
> first "open" now "bisexual"

New Jersey mentioned!
NJ/pol/ assemble!

at least bernie cucks wanting free college aren't as bad as the full-out nu-male cucks supporting shillary

hopefully the bernie supporters aren't as spineless as bernie and decide to vote for a third party

WTF IS THIS!?

The pendulum always swings back. While this generation was a reaction to the overbearing retarded Christian parents the next generation will be a reaction to the overbearing SJW parents.

they all visit reddit, so just get it shut down

probably a promise bracelet to his/her mating fag

ahoy! This is now an /NJ/ thread

It's simple, tell them that since voting rates are higher among white males, by voting they're in fact contributing to the distortion of POC and bigender votes, so if they truly want to be allies they must never vote.

I like you. I'll put you in the oven last.

>that photo

this thread just took a dark turn

You can't.

Nothing needs to be done, the problem will solve itself from a gene pool perspective. Just have your way with their wives and girlfriends, but that almost goes without saying, as their wives are actively pursuing the alternatives for genes anyway.

This describes me almost perfectly
w-what is this for pol

Great he's probably going to write-in Bernie like a lot of my bernie cuck friends are doing on the ballot, it's just one less vote for shillary though.

last as in after after using said oven for all of your tv dinners and hot pockets you have queued up amerifriend?, in that case I have quite a long life of cheating ahead of me

>le NJ redditors checking in!!

Looks like a hair tie to me. Not sure why he'd need it.

I'm gonna put your entire family in a fucking smoker just to flavor my pork chops you conniving, subhuman piece of shit kike.

>"a parcel amount"

written by a burger king employee 100%

>How do we solve the nu-male problem?

You dont. They will all kill themselves in their 30s or ruin their bodies by going "trans" now. If a man cant fix himself and embrace facts in the information age then he deserves everything he gets

I was raised in fucking cuckmany and was able to break free from the indoctrination so these faggots have no excuse

A war big enough to require drafts.

If by pork chops you mean the sides of your grotesquely obese belly then I'll be honored to know me and my family sacrificed ourselves to give your surroundings a few passing moments of peace from your funky body odor

Signs just in!
You're a fucking lardass!

They will either man up or simply rid the world of themselves as a problem that solves itself

You have a way with words, it just won't matter when the storm comes.

Honestly Cred Forums isn't much better than your average numale

You'd be surprised actually

No, I'm not.

There's so many /r9k/ crossposters, MGTOWs, and general betas here that are content to do nothing but play video games.

bernie facebook

i know i would be

we're mostly married with children and working high-paying jobs here, don't project your shortcomings onto others

Surprised at how bad they are?

>mostly
>most of Cred Forums is married with children

top kek. Why are you lying?

right? straight fucking delusional of he's honestly convinced of that

Everyone knows this isn't true. I don't even know why you'd bother to assert it.

single neets are just a vocal majority, it's like assuming all leftists are raging SJWs or that all right-wingers are confederate-flag waving rednecks who go around lynching blacks

This is me but without a small dick.

Atleast I have muh dick

The full house leaf poster is right.

Testosterone shots

>overbearing retarded christian parents
you think it was better in previous generations?

A massive war with a draft instituded.

Somebody(s) has been posting that "hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times" thing a bit lately.

Basically, it's about time for the World Happening 3 to ignite, and make a generation of strong men.

As in, there is not much you or I can personally do besides hit the gym, eat well, study/learn, and all that shit

Ayy my thoughts exactly, and he even got trips with his post. Based leaf is right this time.1

Physical fucking Removal.

who 201 here

It's a defect called Klinesfelters

That means you have XXY sex chromosomes

yeezus I could throw this lil faggot through the roof 5 sets of 12 reps

>single neets are the vocal majority
that was probably a typo but you're entirely correct there