Dear Canada

How's it going?
Been learning a lot more French since last time. Most fun I've ever had learning a new language. What's happening up there?

t. United States

Still waiting on that ai gf.

Yeah, aboot that . . .

>french
Literally kill yourself.

While other nations are on the brink of physical war involving nuclear arsenals, bombs, and guns we're currently in an ongoing war with Australia for shit posting supremacy
>Tfw on the winning side

I like all Canadians. You guys are white. Our other neighbor is literally a parasitic plague. I feel like maybe we shouldn't be so immediately hostile to other whites, especially lately.

You shouldn't like all canadians. Most are pathetic cucks that are too spineless to stand up against being genocided out of existence. BC is mostly chinks, Quebec is full of money sucking french whores, and Ontario is the one-man country destroying Islamic machine. This country is shit

>Been learning a lot more French

Good for you, you'll be able to converse with the Frogs.

Kill yourself shithead this country is GOAT

Canadians on average are pretty cool, even the immigrants conform pretty well. The worst fucking people are the Chinese, fuck the Chinese. Most selfish cunts to walk the earth. Don't even learn how to speak English and are rude as fuck.

I hope that vacant house tax and foreign buyers tax passes so these fucking slants can fuck off back to smogland.

I like to think there's a very distinct difference between Canadians and SJW cucks. There are redpilled FC's who post pretty sound shit here from time to time, and they basically live in Hell being surrounded by all that faggotry. Those are the ones I'm acknowledging.

Before too long, yeah.

I've spent too much time in the (((university))). There is no quicker way to lose faith in your own people

Nice name.

Nice dubs.

I work for a Chinese business. The ones I work with are nice, tell jokes, and speak passable English, but the Chinese clients we get are 50/50 rude fucking insects. Which is rich, considering the goddamn biohazardous waste they consume as "traditional" food.

The good news is, the people still on your side will probably beat the living shit out of their crowd, sooner rather than later. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. For some places, that light needs to be a hot, blinding flash on the horizon, but Canada is redeemable.

I am not speaking in absolutes, but yeah its always the fucking Chinese clients that are the fucking worst.

Quebec is fine, they are pretty nationalistic.

Ontario, BC etc. are shit though. Especially southern ontario... fucking libtards, cucks and commies everywhere.

Feels bad, man.
At least our women have tits, though.

Checked. Does the political air up there seem like it's going left or right recently? Been curious as to what kind of backlash Trudeau would be facing over his financial mishandlings.

Merci de savoir qu'on existe brosef

French Canadian intellectuals best intellectuals.This province is full of all the other demographics too tho cuz gibs.

Doubles de qualité
Nationalistic while old folks keep voting! This generation will never back a government taking his distance from all this social turmoil induced from Burgerland.

Fuck Canada. Hahahahaga a fucking leaf

Fuck Burgerland. Hahahahaga a fucking British endorsed flag from their East Pooinloo Company sneaked in by the freemason founding fathers.
At least Canada recognizes being under British Monarchy.

Aucun probleme (non Google Translate!). The French helped us in the Revolution, and so I consider them, and their North American descendants - French Canadians - as one of our closest friends. Québécois très magnifique. Merci.