>keeping her human suit from wrinkling
>breathing unassisted
>not dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black lives matter

No they don't

If you're a Trump supporter and a believer in God, will you please join me in a very important crusade?

Please save this list. Also remember the names of those who died in Benghazi and Sean Rich and Seth Lucas.

Now here's what I'm asking you to do. In your times of prayer and contemplation, when you speak with God, please mention these names and ask God if their lives mattered. Ask him if the pain experience by their family members and friends means anything to him.

Ask him if he's going to reward this evil woman with her fondest desire after a life filled with evil and violence.

Remember, wherever two or more are gathered in his name, He will be among them. Spread the word to your fellow believers and ask God if the victims of the Clinton's mattered to Him.

Thank you for your time.

shes younger than trump

Christ fag

She's practicing the slow, silent shart so she can relieve herself without embarrassment

Trump isn't on death's doorstep, m8.

They probably gave her every question thats going to be asked so she's studying the answers her staff came up with

Bingo

shut the fuck up you google scum.

Pure cringe

Religious people are such faggots. I wish you'd kill yourself but you're convinced that fairies will send you to a some evil fire land if you do.

>coughing all the coughs out

She's practicing how to jab herself with her life-pen in case she starts convulsing, since her secret service google (that usually has the pen) wont be able to stand right next to her and prop her up.

>how to function on near lethal levels of steroids.

Anal

>not understanding how steroids work
Smh

making a case for American Imperialism

defending her records as secstate

globalism

pro immigration

evil russians

and trying to get a rise out of Trump.

i gotta say that sounds like a very fun story to buy into, the whole $hillary being a puppet of the devil. i really wish it was true, but i jut don't think it is. however, your intention is correct and hillary is evil. might be more beneficial to spread truth widely using social media

$0.00000000000000001 has been deposited in your shill account
>worst ctr shill ever

Yoga

I'm trying to understand what you're saying but I'm not getting anything coherent from google translate.
>maybe whatever you're trying to say doesn't make sense. I don't really know.

FUCK YOU

PRAISE KEK

You don't get the point of this thread. Do you?

She's not practicing.
She's raging at her staff from her hospice bed for spilling her bedpan and her failing campaign.

Wish I could see the happening live. too bad it's gonna be at 3am weekdays for yuros.

making sure her transmogrification potion lasts long enough for the full duration of the debate

She certainly knows all the questions beforehand

She'll have an enema to preclude shit events on stage.

she's going to bring actual policy and experience against a candidate who can't last 90 minutes with intense policy knowledge.

>retards unironically showing support for Trump

lol

The man doesn't even fucking drink. However he only sleeps 4-5 hrs a night. Don't get me wrong i get that its normal for some populations especially when you are primarily just using brainpower all day. As long as his heart is fine he is good to go.

Remember Vile Rat.

Building a resistance to drug toxicity so they can bombard her with stabilizing drugs.

I'm sorry. I can't see your post because like all sensible Cred Forums users I'm using 4chanX to filter all leaf tards.

HILL YES!

She should practice on controlling her Parkinson's induced temper tantrum.

>WAAAAAAH WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD OF DRUMPF? I NEED MORE MONEY

Whole lotta record correcting ITT

DELETE THIS

>using 4chanX
oops

Probably trying to stretch her brain to perform the mental gymnastics to call anything trump says racist and explain how. If he doesn't have a retort it's going to look like she's btfoing and finally standing up to the bully (image purported by media). And that's how it will be described, David vs Goliath. He's just needs to avoid racially charged questions.

Thanks Don!

bernie was too nice... and she got shit on in that debate imo

Not religious but you are correct. I said a prayer - if there's a God hopefully he heard it.

Also look up the Clintons and the Cartel / Guns in Arkansas - full docs available on their past corruption.

Then look up the Clintons and the Haiti Disaster fund, they literally stole hundreds of millions from people at their lowest of lows, homes taken, jobs taken, starving, family members dead, and the Clintons had no morals while they stripped away the millions of dollars Americans donated to help them.

There's too many crimes against America and Humanity the Clintons have been the center of to list.

How after all of this they are not in Jail, how after all of this, one was a President, and the other is about to be, has me so confused, how could society be so stupid to fall for the Clintons lies over and over.

>standing for full 30 min
actually, a 67-year-old woman can stand longer than 70-year-old, obese codger. /fact

>see: Survivor

She is practicing smoking crack and not crapping herself in front of everyone.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Trump is much smarter than Harris.

Thanks Don

She plans on making a fall, trying to get sympathy and minimize Trump airtime.

unintentionally or otherise, that's actually funny

the only experience she has is breaking the law and lying. See, hillary has never really had to go toe to toe with anyone that is truly opposing her. I don't think she is going to know how to respond to attacks made directly to her face. You just know she's going to try to laugh off any vaguely negative question. And her laugh being as awful and fake as it is, she's going to get rekt.

Amen.

>starts coughing mid speech
>trump smugly asks if she's got a frog in her throat
>some of Cred Forums laughs
>some cringe
>trump is later found dead from accidentally breaking his own neck and shooting himself in the temple

Pure faggotry.

Leaf people are such faggots. I wish you'd kill yourself but you're convinced that Justin Trudeau won't let immigrants blow their loads in your ass if you do.

Stay shitposty, you leafy faggot.

I can see it now:
>Trump makes entirely factual statement about Hillary in the most boss-fucking-way possible
>Hillary cackles like your 70 year old grandma pretending to be the Wicked Witch of the West
>Trump does double-take and pauses for a moment, a look of absolute astonishment on his face as he turns to back to the cameras and the American people
>"I have a big day tomorrow, so I've already begun my preparations for bed time, AND FOR HILLARY."
>He steps from behind the podium
>His feet
>He's wearing slippers encrusted with rubies
>"Aren't these just the most luxurious slippers you've ever seen Hilldog?"
>Killary, aware that she is facing her mortal foe hisses at the future Emperor of Man
>"DING-DONG!"