Anti Trump Feminist Gets What's Coming To Her?

Did this professional victim get what's coming to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Part I :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=93NX7A7x7p4
momsrising.org/blog/the-mother-of-all-worries
vocaroo.com/i/s19LfuQVniml
vocaroo.com/i/s1lj1hRq47mN
vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
irvingstreetkitchen.com/
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/43786141737/so-not-okay-cupid
motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/unemployment-benefits-stories
americanpowerblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/gay-rights-thought-enforcer-tara-dublin.html
jewcy.com/author/taradublin
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1474703332&sr=1-1&keywords=tara dublin#customerReviews
archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts
linkedin.com/in/jason-f-kearney-md-hcmba-0a563b41
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/page/6
huffingtonpost.com/tara-dublin/how-to-succeed-in-america_b_779044.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit is a well of endless entertainment.

And this is her after video: youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ

this thread again op don't you think you should get outside and get some sunshine

> Yes, he wanted to be there with me. Yes, we could not only take pictures together, but they could be posted online for the whole world to see. We had a perfect night, everyone who met him really liked him, he was all kissy and stuff in public, like we were a real couple.
>Sentences like “This is working out really well” and “This is even better than I thought it would be” were said, and by him. When he left the next morning he was full of promises of the week ahead, planning when we could get together again.

>I haven’t seen him since.

LOL

>“Oh, that’s so cool, that’s really great, I’m really happy for you.” And then he cleared his throat, and he said, “So, there’s something I need to talk to you about.” And his tone totally changed and he proceeded to tell me that it’s been a few weeks, he just isn’t feeling what he thinks he “should be” feeling, and “so I don’t want to date you anymore.” Just like that. I have to say, I was stunned.
>“I don’t believe you,” I said.
>Anyone who saw the pictures of us together saw that he definitely did like me, because eyes don’t lie, people

>My theory–since he turned out to be too much of a pussy to answer a direct question–is that his ex or this other chick he used to bang saw our pics and gave him hell for it, and he either isn’t equipped to handle it (pretty sure his ex still has him whipped)
>And yes, better I found out that he’s emotionally weak sooner rather than later, but that doesn’t make it feel any better.

But you're so emotionally strong Tara. You're so strong, but he was weak. LOL

Holy shit, it's a victim claiming and value signaling buffet.

This is the most deluded and narcissistic feminist I have ever seen. Partly because she documents all of her flaws in blog form so well.

Time for Cred Forums to find out which drugs she's on.

>go outside
Silly normies, we're vampires.

nudes when? I would bang this jew cunt.

>He knew it, too. And, still. “I don’t want to date you anymore.” Cold, ugly. Knowing it would hurt me. Even though he started it. He found me, he pursued me, he charmed me, he told me it was all okay to start to try, it was all not okay.

Wow she sounds like a truly great person to be with. Can anyone help Tara here figure out why nobody wants to date her???

>And so, I’m left with the question of WHY. Why did this happen again, why did I let it happen, why did I believe anything a man said to me, and why would I even try again with anyone else?
>I just don’t get why it can’t be a thing for me.

Hmmmm....

WARNING WARNING: POLITICS RELATED
>WARNING WARNING: POLITICAL TALK AHEAD

>I emailed my state rep, Jaime Herrera-Beutler, regarding extending Unemployment Insurance benefits, because I STILL NEED A JOB AND I AM BROKE. Because she’s a Republican, this is the bullshit doubletalk answer I got, rather than a real answer to my questions of WHEN will they extend the benefits, as millions of Americans actually NEED THEM TO LIVE, and WHY the Republican Party can’t seem to acknowledge that there is a huge section of the American population who want to work, but can’t find jobs. I asked her tough questions. What I got was an empty political stock non-answer full of nothing.
I need benefits to live because I'm a failure of a wife and human being. I'm worthless and I need MONEY for FREE because I'm AWESOME and I deserve to live.

No drugs, just the broken self-obsessed mind of a lonely narcissistic neurotic Jewish woman

>I'm a failure of a wife
She's divorced, ex-husband is a doctor

>So basically she’s saying, Suck it up, because my party isn’t doing shit for you and most likely never will. YAY AMERICA.
>And #HireTara.

Republicans SUCK cause they won't give poor Tara money for free. Can't you see she's STRUGGLING? Can't you see she DESERVES your money?? She NEEDS the money to live!

>WARNING: TROLLS
TROLL WARNING

>I am on her side because I know what it is to share your life online and be criticized for it. I’m also a compassionate human being, but that apparently doesn’t seem to matter in the new online World Of Mean.
>While my story cannot compare in any way to Lisa’s, I absolutely can understand what it feels like to be under attack for simply sharing my daily life in a public way.
>There are those who share, and those who troll those who share. The trolls are never wrong; we who are trolled are never right. There are no gray areas with those people, the ones who live behind the anonymity of the internet and use it as an excuse to go on bullying sprees.

You crazy anonymous trolls...hating on poor 5'4 100-107lbs Tara

Yeah she'd still be married if she wasn't a failure of a wife. Now she has to beg the evil Republicans for money.

I wanna get an apology from her

>I emailed my state rep, Jaime Herrera-Beutler, regarding extending Unemployment Insurance benefits, because I STILL NEED A JOB AND I AM BROKE
So strong, so independent. Can't keep a job, can't keep a man, everything is the patriarchy's fault and will be fixed when Hillary shatters the glass ceiling.

How dare she insult the proud name of Shmooly Shmoolwitz.

That was my grandfather's name.

rip in piece papa

>Online comments have gotten so ugly, some websites have shut down the ability to comment at all. Twitter and Facebook both have blocking capabilities, but if someone wants to get at you online, they’ll get at you.
>You don’t even need to be a famous person anymore to attract the attention of the mouth-breathers out there.
>mouth-breathers
(that's us)

>they sure love to pile on the little former DJ girl who’s nothing more than an unemployed single mother right now.
>and because I’m a woman with a loud talking mouth, people think I’m a troublemaker instead of the sweetheart dream employee that I am.

She's a DREAM EMPLOYEE but she can't get a job, must be the evil Republicans again! Probably nothing but a bunch of white men too.

>Of course, a man saying the things I say about radio wouldn’t be called a whiner, men never are.
Yep, it's the dirty men at it again.

>Nope, the trolls will say, I’m a loudmouth, a nobody, not even a has-been, but a neverwas (yes, that’s an actual comment I saw written about me on Facebook. Yay people!).

Why would anyone send such a message to poor Tara? She's just an outspoken woman who says the same things a man would!

>but especially women over 40, because how much time do we have left to make an impact on how women are treated, both online and in the workplace (when we get to be in a workplace, that is)?
The evil white men won't allow Tara to work! She's even a dream employee. A DREAM EMPLOYEE.

>When the President went on TV last week to encourage the House to vote to extend unemployment benefits, I thanked him on Twitter. Of course I don’t expect the President to answer me, but everyone who follows me knows I’ve been out of work for a long time, and those benefits are my sole lifeline while I desperately search for a job.
>I thanked the president on twitter
>Of course I don't expect him to answer me

Holy..fucking...shit. The delusion is fucking astounding

>Shmooly Shmoolwitz
kek that was you?

God she's annoying.

Also she broadcasted her appearance and her son's name on the internet.

This is going to humiliate him one day.

SHE A LIL DREAMY WOMAN, DINDU NUFFIN. She is so far down this chart she's about to fall off the edge

> I thanked him on Twitter. Of course I don’t expect the President to answer me
She has this delusion of grandeur on twitter. She's constantly tweeting at celebs as if she's familiar with them, like a loser desperate to be a part of the cool club.

>I am facing scary times. If I get the benefits back, maybe I can stretch my life out just a little longer, until I get hired somewhere. I have been struggling for a very long time. The trolls don’t know this, of course. The trolls don’t know me, or my children, or my story. They don’t know I had the dream job of a lifetime and lost it through no fault of my own.
>no fault of my own

Wow I'm really starting to pick up a pattern here. Listen here fellas. Everything bad that happens is not her fault! It's the men, Republicans, the police, or hell - even the universe is at fault sometimes. But Tara is never at fault!

>They don’t know how much worse it got after my boyfriend moved out nearly 2 years ago. They know nothing other than I support the President and also the extension of benefits for those people out of work.

Yeah I'm sure they could never gather the fact that you've got kids, and someone was paying for them, until that someone left (because you're a piece of shit) and now you need the government to replace their monetary support! How could the trolls ever understand something so complex???

>I was trolled so mercilessly that day, I was put in “Twitter jail” for tweeting too much in the fruitless attempt to explain myself.

HAHAHAHAH. Dude I've been in twitter jail before. It's literally 2,400 tweets in 24 hours. Two thousand. four hundred. In 24 hours. LOL!

>I caught the attention of some seriously fucked up people who basically blamed me personally for everything that’s wrong with the Obama administration.

HAHAHHA.
>I need money pls gibs, something something, evil Republicans, something, something, Obama, something something, my husband gone, need support

LOLOLOLOL

My mind is eternally blown by this video.
if she were even a couple shades darker the officer wouldve at the very least gotten her out of the car before even speaking to her.

i was pulled over twice buying weed from the dispensary tonight. Im an Aryan male in california and they still treat me like a suspect. this bitch has balls

Well leslie jones tweeted her so she's got that going

>That look on her video at the beginning of the clip
You just know that's the broken white bitch look.

Looks like someone went on a birthright trip.

>these holier-than-thou ‘patriots’ who abhor abortions but love guns and the death penalty, decide I’m a “parasite”. They say I’m “lazy” and should “just get a job” instead of “tweeting all day”. I’m “sucking off the government teat” (what a lovely metaphorical turn of phrase that I’d love to never see or hear ever again after I press “Post” on this thing) and just having a non-stop party on that HUGE unemployment payment. WOO HOO, I’m going to Disneyland! (NOT)

FUUUCK LOL
this is too much

Is this person a caricature? A cartoon villain? Is this even real life? Tara? Can you please provide some more answers?

>Here are the facts of my life: the unemployment payments were a fraction of the paycheck I earned working as a social media manager from January - August of 2013.

Ohhhhhhh she worked from JANUARY (1/2013) to AUGUST (8/2013) shouldn't that be enough to retire on???

>Now think about taking care of three people, including a teenage boy who never stops eating. Even if you get SNAP benefits (which I do), it’s less than $400 a month.
>teenage boy who never stops eating

It's always the men...

>Now think about losing the job you have, right now. Think about wanting to immediately return to that job more than anything. Think about not being able to return to that job ever, because maybe a new person in management who doesn’t know you won’t give you the time of day and would rather tell people you’re not talented and not good enough than give you your life back.

MUST BE A MAN

>White

>I did not stop I just SLOWED DOWN
>I did not do any foul gesture I just FLIPPED HIM OFF
>I did not know he's close to a school zone I just DRIVE THERE TO TAKE MY KIDS AT SCHOOL
>I did not go out of the way I just DO THIS EVERY TIME
The cognitive dissonance is literally making me dumber.

So does this mean I can't get a qt 20 year old until I'm 36???

>Think about your skill set. Think about not being able to find a job that falls under any category that you know anything about. Think about what you used to do and think about people suggesting you become a janitor.

Honestly, Tara, I think a janitorial job would be suitable of someone of your caliber. You might need to get a bit nicer though, most janitors are nice.

>Now think about going through all of that alone, with no one supporting you or helping you in any way. Think about how lonely that would feel.

Gee, I don't know Tara, why don't you tell me what it feels like divorcing a doctor who was willing to pay for your useless, dumb, broke ass, and your vaginal secretions?

>There are actually great people in the webernetverse. Without my amazingly wonderful support system of great friends on Twitter, I would be in a petite-sized straightjacket right about now.

Where you belong. That or scrubbing my shit off the edge of a toilet.

>from the triumphs (which are fewer are farther between than ever) to the tragedies (which are occurring more and more).

>My life is hard enough as it is. In the meantime, my blocking finger will continue to get a lot of exercise. And yes, it’s the middle one.

may fav:
>he has security cameras outside his house
>it's because he's a threat !!

She is certainly used to the interweb trolls. And like the self-righteous narcissistic cunt she is, she seems to be milking all she can from it.

Oh Lord they just need to find one more loudmouth with a victim complex to form the three cunts

This is a goldmine for invoking righteous hatred. She seriously compared her welfare payments to her wages, as if it's her right to get money for doing nothing (arguably doing harm, to her children, society, taxpayer's budget). And somehow everything is everyone else's fault.

Graph shows potential, you can get a 20 y/o QT now if you have high SMV now. But as a male your SMV develops with age, while women's start dropping off after mid 20's.

my fav:
>know this! know this! women are going to stop this.

What I want to do is become her friend, in real life, maybe even a lover. Make her love me and her son love me, make it a long con (about 4 years until the next election). And just after Trump gets elected a second time I'll whisper in her ear as I am cumming in her "I helped make America great again for the second time".

kek! Just saw that part.

>scrubbing my shit off the edge of a toilet.
we shouldn't get her parents involved in this, should we?

What is this from? Her book or a blog?

I can't find her facebook anymore. Did she delete it?

>think about people suggesting you become a janitor.
SO beneath her, but remember, she deserves more welfare money

>Now think about going through all of that alone, with no one supporting you or helping you in any way. Think about how lonely that would feel.
Feels like being a man. Equality, just what feminists want.

>petite-sized straightjacket
Bitch's size fixation is the subtle victim card she can't stop playing

>Two different retail stores just rejected me for seasonal work. Restaurants won’t hire me because my waitressing experience is from the 20th Century. I am meant to be on the radio, and now I can’t even get hired in the service industries where I actually have experience. My life makes no sense.

It just doesn't make any sense at all that nobody would want a skill-less, shrill, in your-face-outspoken and highly-opinionated narcissist working for them. I mean after all, those qualities do make her a 'dream employee!'

>With all the wonderful support I get from friends and Twitter followers (“You’re so fantastic, it’ll happen for you any day, I can’t believe you’re single AND no one will hire you, you’re amazing!”), it is beyond soul-crushing and so very hard to keep my head up.

Hahahahaha.
Why won't Tara's equally useless horde of internet-support-welfare-moms employ her? I mean she's so amazing and so skillful how isn't she in a relationship or employed??

>I try to stay positive, I try to believe in my talents and abilities, I try to remain ever hopeful that this nightmare will end so I can return to my dream job.

oh boy

>My unemployment payments are a fraction of what I was pulling in from the social media job I had from January to August. I have been dragging myself through this Bataan Death March of a life and I am exhausted.
>my unemployment payments
>are a fraction of what I was pulling in
>getting unemployment benefits is comparable to the Bataan Death March

too much. just too fucking much. FUCK.

UNEMPLOYMENT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU EARN. IT'S SUPPLIED TO YOU BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING USELESS TO SUPPLY ANYTHING OF VALUE TO ANYONE. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com

small pussy for my big goy penis.

idiot cop keeps arguing rationally with a creature of emotion,
he seems naive

she changed her name

>rather than a real answer to my questions of WHEN will they extend the benefits

She asks a question with an answer already prepared in her head and is appalled when reality doesn't fit her ideals.

Are skypes the original gibsmedats?

>not hitting her up on dating sites, winning her trust, subverting her sons' relationship with her, then dumping her while your big goy penis is in her butt

>I know I’m not the only one struggling. I know there are other unemployed single mothers out there who are waiting for their #SNAP benefits to be refilled so they can buy food for their kids.

YES YOU ARE JUST AS USELESS AS 70 IQ SINGLE MOTHERS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY OR AS HOPELESS AS THE FORGOTTEN IN THE TINY TOWNS OF THE APPALACHIANS

YOU'RE A USELESS BITCH, YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE JOB. MAKE YOUR HUSBAND HAPPY. THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO DO.

>This is not where I expected to be at the age of 44, especially not when I had my shit together so good 4 years ago. But then 2009 happened and now here we are, and it is time this Dark Age of Awful comes to an end. We all deserve better than this.

WE DESERVE BETTER THAN SUBSIDIZING YOUR BAD CHOICES YOU FUCKING CUNT. WHY DO YOU DESERVE OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY? YOU'RE USELESS. YOU DO NOT DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. HELL YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE ALIVE. IT'S CALLED EVOLUTION.

>trump supporters found my book and left bad comments

Gee, I wonder who did that.... hmmmmmm.

>this person is in charge of raising 2 teenage boys by herself

Ah shit. Thanks for pointing out what this blindfag was obviously to illiterate to see.

I WAS TRIGGERED

>eyes don't lie

The insanity in her own prove this too well.

is this a tranny? or why are women looking more and more like trannies?

>A 45 year old woman has the same SMV as a 68 year old man...

wew lad

I'm either blocked. Or she took down the TDUBZ Tara name.

>goes through a new man every month
>it's the men's fault the relationship doesn't last, not hers
tru ju
literally "chased out of every country we've inhabited for the last 3000 years but it's never our fault" tier

Holy fuck the hypocrisy is all over the place.

>For 5 years, from 2004- 2009, I was on the radio in Portland, which opened a lot of doors for me. I had a lot of successes during those 5 years, and ideas I implemented during that time are being used to this day by my former station. As a result of my time on the radio, I am known as a local media personality. People ask me to host events, which is a wonderful thing I occasionally get to do.

sorry guys I'm getting a bit mad here. THIS BITCH legitimately thinks she deserves EVERYTHING in exchange for nothing. From relationships to employment. IN THE FREE MARKET LOSSES ARE AS IMPORTANT AS PROFITS. YOU ARE A NET LOSS. AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE ENABLED BY THE TAXPAYER.

FUCK.

>Other people remember me from the radio and give me nice things, like free passes to shows, which is great because I can’t afford tickets to things anymore.

YOU ARE A USELESS CUNT.

>Lots of famous people follow me on Twitter, a super cool daily boost of happy.

PEOPLE EVEN HAVE TO SUBSIDIZE HAPPINESS FOR THIS FUCKING HAG

I also get to work regularly on the TV show “Grimm” as a background extra, and that is all kinds of beyond awesome fun. Sadly, I don’t get to be on set all day every day, and therefore the money earned isn’t nearly enough to live on.

YOUR TIME IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING TO ANYONE. PEOPLE FEEL BAD FOR YOU, I'M NOT SURE WHY THOUGH CAUSE YOU'RE A REAL BITCH

I feel bad for her kids. Fits the sitty overbearing yuppie soccermom cunt so perfectly. Even her hairstyle screams obnoxious bitch. I bet if she didn't sucker some poor schmuck into marrying her she'd be a dog mom instead.

This is exactly the kind of self absorbed drivel I'd expect from a person who told a cop "i'm filming this for social media, i have a lot of followers"

A loud stick figure jewess with no skills, tits (Sarah Silverman) or connections (Schumer pig).

Is that about right?

>Whitepages Premium can only be accessed by users located inside the United States

any easy to use US based proxy anyone?

>shlomo shlomowitz
KEK

>You just know that's the broken white bitch look.
Not white. The voice, the nose, the extreme liberalism... all screams kike. See this vid without the glasses - highly probable kike: youtube.com/watch?v=93NX7A7x7p4

>To answer the question I always get: I can’t move away because I have kids, and those kids love their schools and their friends and their father.
>their father

Yeah, you could have been a nice non-working happy mommy if you could have kept him happy. But it wasn't worth it was it? And the poor kids have to spend more time with you than with him thanks to our shitty feministic laws. Miserable cunt. At least your children's father was useful.

>Everyone I know wants me back on the radio, and that is where I want to be.

EVERYONE I KNOW PRETENDS TO BE ON MY SIDE CAUSE THEY FEEL BAD FOR ME

>I certainly have the experience, talent, and most importantly, connections that will make money, but so far, there are no radio jobs in Portland (even though they still haven’t replaced me at the old station where I worked, and there are other stations that could very much benefit from having me on board).

I'M THE BEST BUT NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO GET IT?? Why won't anyone hire poor Tara? She was the most valuable member on the team. Truly a wonderful asset to the radio community. EVERYONE SHE KNOWS THOUGHT SO. She's got the connections. She's got the talent. She's got the looks and she's perfect in every way. Why won't the evil men who run these companies see that???

>So what is a former radio personality to do in a city where there are no radio jobs, no TV jobs, and no one will hire me to work retail or in a restaurant?

Maybe kill yourself or build a time machine and learn how to please a man, ideally your ex-husband who was a doctor.

It's confirmed. She's a Jew and admits it.

mwwaaaa women get emotional and scared
So lets elect one and have equal rights.

>highly probable kike

>I’m too old to sell my eggs, I have no math skills, and I’m 5 feet tall–so heavy lifting is out.

HAHAHAHA. I WOULD SAY RESORT TO PROSTITUTION BUT YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR THAT TOO YOU WORTHLESS OLD BAG I CAN LITERALLY SMELL YOUR LEAKY CUNT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE NATION.

>I’ve only ever waited tables, been a mom, written stuff, talked on the radio, worked retail for one holiday season, and done boring office stuff in my 20s. This is what a BFA in Theater Performance gets you.

YES, WE GET IT, YOU ARE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. YOUR CHOICES LEAD YOU TO BECOME A HUMAN BEING WHO IS LITERALLY WORTH LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE.

Right here ladies and gentlemen, is why we need to resist the 15/hr minimum wage. Poor little Tara here is not worth 15/hr and by raising the min wage we've priced Tara here out of the job market. How will her kids eat?? How will she survive??

By voting democrat.

>I suppose I could make a video of myself dancing around an empty room, in the hopes that someone would hire me. But I shouldn’t have to humiliate myself. I am talented, smart, funny, knowledgeable about music and pop culture, have a great voice and amazing contacts.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
YOU DELUDED BITCH

>There should be a tug-of-war between places that want me.

fuck. im done. my spirit is broken. nobody can be THIS out of touch. nobody. like at least a 70 IQ single mom KNOWS she's worthless in the job market. HOLY FUCK.

>local celebrity
>local celebrity

Yeah if you have to say it twice they're not really a celebrity.

Kike confirmed.

>this is your donald trump supporter, who gets in his car and chases a 5ft tall 102lb woman
>a 5ft tall 102lb woman
Every one of these cunts bring this up to play up how small and fragile they are, poor little women! Then in the next breath they act like they're strong and independent and give abuse to grown fucking men like they think they're bulletproof.

that pooinloo cunt from a few months back with the uber thing done the exact same "appeal to muh 5ft 100lbs" bullshit

He's gotta shill his new youtube channel aimed specifically at us.

>Look at this girl. She’s got so much to offer and she just wants to get back to work. Somebody, somewhere, please recognize and #HireTara already.

#HireTara

Can't you see she's suffering???

>I throw myself upon the mercy of the universe (and the internet), because I am out of ideas.

THE UNIVERSE

HAHAHAHAH
>NOTHING CAN EVER BE MY FAULT

IT'S THE FUCKING UNIVERSE'S FAULT TARA'S CUNT IS WORTH LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE.

Somebody please have mercy and gift this bitch a job. She may not be worth minimum wage but perhaps she'll accept an under-the-table prostitution job for $4/hr.

But she's just sooooo talented and gifted, so you may have to bargain for her beaten up meat cleaver.

saw somewhere she is on jdate. and her son's profile pic on twitter

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Be a teenager in today's world
>Your mother is on youtube saying cunt multiple times

Jesus I'd have cringed myself to death if this were my mother.

If she wasn't so crazy she'd be pretty hot desu

Would.
We should pass her refs to Nina Hartley, jew nepotism and all that jazz.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
sorry for the caps I'm legit at a loss for fucking words. Wait until you see this shit. LITERALLY THE PREVIOUS POST TO THE 'PLS HIRE ME IM THE BEST'

>First of all, I know chicks like this girl. I grew up with them, went to sleepaway camp with them, and see them every time I go back East to visit family. Daddy’s Girl, handed whatever she wants her whole life, probably has never worked an actual job where she had to get her hands dirty. So you wore clothes from Old Navy and ate at McDonald’s, wow.

You. Are. A. Cunt.

>Rich bitches, they’re just like us!
>Except they’re not, and I’ll tell you why: they hate working, and they hate other people who work jobs they themselves would never, ever do.

KIND OF LIKE YOU WERE JUST SAYING:

>I suppose I could make a video of myself dancing around an empty room, in the hopes that someone would hire me. But I shouldn’t have to humiliate myself. I am talented, smart, funny, knowledgeable about music and pop culture, have a great voice and amazing contacts.

AND:

>Think about what you used to do and think about people suggesting you become a janitor.

SO THOSE EVIL RICH BITCHES LOOK DOWN ON JOBS, JUST LIKE...YOU??? JUST LIKE YOU DO TARA?

What about being a janitor, Tara? Oh no. That's so beneath you. Dancing around an empty room? You shouldn't have to HUMILIATE yourself.

Hell it's practically a
>Bataan Death March
Just for you to collect your
>benefits

That the evil Republicans don't want you to have.

HOLY. SHIT. I'm so fucking triggered right now.

THIS CUNT. IS THE MOST ENTITLED. WORTHLESS. PIECE OF SHIT.

>Rachael Sacks might tell you she works, but writing snotty blogs about your awesome purse that you got for a 70% discount (and probably still paid more than I pay for groceries in a week–with government food assistance, that is) is not “working”.

BITCH YOU FUCKING SIT ON YOUR ASS, TWEET 2,400 POSTS A DAY, AND COLLECT WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS AND UNEMPLOYMENT

YOU CUNT. FUCK YOU TARA

momsrising.org/blog/the-mother-of-all-worries

>Without question, she (her mum) has toyed with the idea of physically harming every radio person in Portland who has denied me the chance to get back to what made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life. Moreover, I’m sure she’d love to speak to every famous person who’s ever been nice to me on Twitter to ask them why they haven’t helped make me famous.

Wow, just that last phrase on its own speaks volumes
>would rather tell people you're not talented and not good enough than give you your life back
1. You were fired after six months. Sounds like maybe you really aren't talented and good enough, and you should feel lucky to have been as overpaid for even that short amount of time.
2. Nobody has to give you shit. You could be applying for jobs all day instead of blogging.
3. I guarantee you they have better things to do all day at the office than gossip about some flaky, incompetent weirdo who worked there for two quarters. In other news, the universe doesn't revolve around you

>I am the daughter of a Jewish Mother
why is Cred Forums always right

>I have makeup on today
You could put on the entire salt flats worth of minerals and you would still look like fucking Spinal from Killer Instinct.

>>“I don’t believe you,” I said.
>>Anyone who saw the pictures of us together saw that he definitely did like me, because eyes don’t lie, people

I can't believe what I'm reading.

hi bork

Why is such stronk woman scared? SAtronk woman should have got out of car and attacked. So stronk woman!

She reported the fucking Cop who was SO FUCKING PATIENT WITH HER

WHAT THE FUCK

Nice find user. I literally cannot believe this bitch. This is like a case study on why feminism and welfare was a mistake.

She is the most self-absorbed person I have ever had the displeasure of delving into the mind of.

>Let me ask you, Rachael with an extra “a” (which might just stand for ASSHOLERLY), have you ever waited tables, swept or mopped floors, wiped counters, or cleaned anything that wasn’t yours?

HAVE YOU? BECOME A JANITOR TARA. At least this 'rich asshole bitch' IS WORTH SOMETHING TO SOMEONE UNLIKE YOU.

>Have you ever entered a retail establishment, not to shop, but to work there?
Fuck you Tara.

>Have you ever suffered a truly aching back, swollen feet, and varicose veins from standing for hours because the job you have doesn’t allow for sitting?

OH MY FUCKING GOD. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHAT MEN ARE EXPECTED TO DO.

MEN DIE WORKING 150 MILES FROM LAND ON FISHING VESSELS STAYING AWAKE FOR 80 HOURS IN THE MOST REMOTE PLACES ON EARTH

FUCK. YOU. TARA.

>Have you ever been outside in the rain and bad weather, perhaps picking up garbage?

....fuck

>Do you spend any time outside for any reason other than running to the Barney’s sample sale? (PS, I have done all of these things and more because RESPONSIBILITIES)

NO WAY TARA

NO WAY YOU DID ALL OF THOSE SUPER DIFFICULT, DIRTY, AND DANGEROUS THINGS

NO FUCKING WAY.

FUCKING BITCH. HOLY SHIT.

haha

Reading her tumblr and stuff makes this hilarious because she already writes about how the kids at school pick on her and her son because she's such a loud mouth cunt. Now that she got internet fame, even more people can't stand her so the cyberbullying is getting even worse.

consequences will never be the same.

These are from her radio show 11 days ago:

vocaroo.com/i/s19LfuQVniml
vocaroo.com/i/s1lj1hRq47mN
vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw

>a sultry look

I got b& for being in one of the first threads, calling it a ra id, and I dindu nuffin but provide moral support
Anybody else?

The level of lack of self awareness here is JUST. This is the female equivalent of the whiny gamer's "everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better is a no life loser"

Don't ban me again, mods. I'm just visiting.

We should find her son on Twitter and covertly try to redpill him/break his cuck conditioning.

Thank you OP, today you were not a faggot. This neurotic jewess dumpster fire is the greatest entertainment I've had in some time.

Anons, how the hell do i fuck with these cunts on that shit site of hers?
How is this used? tumblr is complicated for me to understand, it seems jumbled and retarded.

irvingstreetkitchen.com/
Her old job site.

>Of course you haven’t. I’m guessing the “jobs” you’ve had weren’t really “jobs” but things Daddy helped you get, and they were, like, “borrrrring” stuff you quit after a day because you didn’t (whine) liiiiike it.

BITCH YOU JUST SPENT THREE (3) PAGES WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU COULDN'T FIND A JOB THAT WASN'T BENEATH YOU.

HOW CAN ONE PROJECT THIS HARD?

I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO BLOW A GASKET

I CAN'T TAKE THIS.
FUCKING CUNT!!!!

>Have you ever dealt with the public, while being in service to them? It’s not easy, because hey, people can be superjudgmental assholes (shocker)! Could you be a cashier in Gristede’s, for even one day? I’m guessing not. Your Daddy might have given you money and everything else you whined for, Miss Clueless, but there’s a huge thing he never gave you: a work ethic.
>a worth ethic

TARA.
TARA.
YOU ARE ON WELFARE.
YOU ARE ON FOODSTAMPS.
YOU DO NOT AND HAVE NOT HAD A STABLE JOB IN OVER 2 YEARS.

YOU TWEET 2,400 POSTS PER DAY. YOU REFUSE A JANITORIAL JOB. YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL CUNT THAT HAS EVER WALKED THIS PLANET, AND QUITE HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD SAYING THAT YOUR ANCESTORS SHOULD HAVE PERISHED AT THE HANDS OF HITLER HIMSELF.

YOU BITCH...tara you bitch

>mfw im from portland

I dunno how it works in the US, but over here we can report people to the government for benefits fraud if we see them doing shit that we know they shouldn't.
i.e; someone on unemployment benefits doing contract work for cash and thus tax dodging
or someone on disability benefits putting photos up on social media of them jumping around on a trampoline or something like that

Could she be reported for unemployment benefits fraud since she spends so much of every day on fucking twitter?

Someone tweeted her a pic of her boys in MAGA hats. I died

Ya, but
>Know this. Know this
He was a man and
>wimin are gonna stop this!

me too ameribro

It's funny because "feminist cunt attempts to get the trolling machine fired up, public can see who's in the wrong and quickly turns the feminist's efforts against her" is a pretty common scenario.

In other words, it's not that you're wrong because the trolls targeted you, it's that the trolls targeted you because you're wrong.

here

>“Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”
>Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

She works at a radio as well it seems but I don't know if she gets paid for it.

I'm a little afraid to be here right now
Youtube chat sucks

ya someone did a brilliant fake account with the "i" in caps. it got suspended after a day tho.

Save some fellow men, AND make this cunt more lonely? Master plan

It's sad that she thinks her tweets are having any effect. The only people who like her stuff were already Hillary supporters, and everyone else probably just thinks her snide remarks are obnoxious.

Some PDXfag should hire her for some voice over work

your dubs will protect you, user

This is the strong empowered Hillary supporter who steals signs. This is the useful idiot advocating for cultural enrichment. There are so many things wrong here that it blurs the line between parody and reality.

If I had to deal with shrill feminist cunts like that as a part of my job I'd be really triggerhappy too

>WARNING: MAXIMUM PROJECTION
WARNING: THIS BITCH IS ON OVERDRIVE PROJECTION RIGHT NOW
>PLEASE REFER TO THE PROJECTOR, STUDENTS, WE'RE GOING INTO LEARN ABOUT WHY THE HOLOCAUST WASN'T A MISTAKE

>Knowing you’re privileged is one thing, but using your privilege as a shield to defend yourself from the withering looks of others is reprehensible. The world is not your toy store, little girl, and when you don’t get what you want, you don’t throw a fit and wait for a reward.

Isn't that...literally you, Tara?
fuck........I don't know how someone lives like this.

>But you won’t, Rachael, and that’s the biggest problem with you. Volunteering? That’s, like, for other people, right? Not for girls who live in nice NYC apartments (Daddy again, has to be) who get new purses and front like total snots on a grocery store checkout line. You aren’t the richest little girl in the world, so that makes it okay for you to be a rag to those who can’t go shopping for fun?

YOU DON'T EVEN WORK. LET ALONE VOLUNTEER. YOU DON'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE TO THE SYSTEM YOU BENEFIT FROM. You're a minimum wage worker (definitely not worth 15/hr) AND YOU'RE ON WELFARE.

You're a net loss Tara. I know crippled people who make more money and pay more taxes than you Tara. You're an evolutionary failure, enabled by the United States Government and paid for by the taxpayer. A fucking bitch, a delusional cunt, and an overall piece of human garbage.

Stealing campaign signs is illegal. She could be fined at the very least.

Kinda shitty that mods would ban people for commenting on a forum, about some bitch that threw herself out there on social media, and simply pointing out that she also had facebork, youtube, tumbler, a book, and radio gigs.
It nobody gave her attention, she wouldn't feel alive
Geesh

>He's got camera's outside his house
>That's because he knows he's a threat
What did she mean by this?

>i gave him the finger becuz muh rights
>this motherfucker chased me
lol i hope he gang raped her with a stick too

>If nobody gave her attention, she wouldn't be alive

fixed

her ok-cupid adventures:

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/43786141737/so-not-okay-cupid

motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/unemployment-benefits-stories

>I have now been unemployed since November 9, 2012. I job hunt for full-time employment everyday. I've been to multiple interviews and nothing has worked out. I've even attempted going back to school but I have bad credit and can't afford it

also:

americanpowerblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/gay-rights-thought-enforcer-tara-dublin.html

I like how she just blamed something called "Cred Forums."
Stupid Cred Forums fags and robutts

>these people breed
>i don't

>lol i hope he gang raped her with a stick too

I don't think you know what gang rape is.

>A

>WARNING: PROJECTION REACHING MAXIMUM LEVELS

Quote from rich girl:
>You also say: “I’m not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people. I think that’s honestly really disgusting behavior, it’s as if you’re saying that you have to make yourself into something you think is beneath you to get others to like you. Thinking that other people are beneath you just because of the financial circumstances they were born into is just gross.”

>Clearly, you ARE one of those people, you DO think this, and so YOU ARE GROSS. What’s worse is, you don’t think you are. You think your attitude is just fine and dandy.

SO ARE YOU TARA.
Tara. You are projecting.

>People who have serious money–those billionaires you clearly are jealous of, because people like you always want MORE MORE MORE without earning it–don’t worry about the way they’re perceived.

YOU. DO NOT. EARN. YOUR. MONEY.

YOU DEPEND ON THE STATE FOR YOUR MONEY. AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUS. I'M NOT DETECTING ANY JEALOUSY FROM YOU AT ALL, TARA.

>I know rock stars who have more money than you and I will ever see, and they’re so indifferent about it, because they know life is more than buying a new purse. They know people will remember them for who they were and how they acted, not what they bought or how much it cost.

Says the person who is UNEMPLOYED, and ALONE. Tara, you realize the way YOU act is the reason your life IS FUCKING SHIT??

>But I’m going to throw a challenge your way, which you probably won’t accept because it’ll be TOO HARD for you, Princess:

oh this should be good

>Live one month without help from Daddy. Just one. Buy your own food (and purses, 70% off!), pay your own rent and bills. No borrowing, no credit card. Cash only. Can you do it? I’m guessing no.

NEITHER CAN YOU TARA
YOU CAN'T PAY YOUR BILLS WITHOUT THE STATE
YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY FOOD, YOU'RE ON FUCKING FOODSTAMPS

Godddddddddddd dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Lastly
I really hope our local news picks up on her talking about what is accepted in New York.
The locals will fucking sundown her, socially.

>I bet the thought of spending your own money (and by “yours”, I mean, money paid to you directly because you worked to earn it, not because Daddy said, “Here, get yourself a new dress or something”) would make your Coco Lite (and what the shit is that, by the way, something rich girls eat when they don’t want to consume calories?)-filled stomach feel queasy. I’d love to see you work the cash register at the very Gristede’s you deign to frequent (bonus: employee discount on all the calorie-free non-food you’ll puke up later!), but no one is holding their breath waiting for you to become a better human being.

Tara.
Tara. you realize, right, that if you replace "Daddy" with "State" and "Coco Chanel" (it's not food you retard) with "The GAP"

IT'S YOU TARA. YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON, YOU JUST CAN'T BUY NICE THINGS BECAUSE HER DADDY GIVES HER MORE MONEY THAN THE GOVERNMENT GIVES YOU.

How jealous are you Tara? I think we're about to find out

>That feels tacked-on, like you tried to save your soul at the last minute, but the Devil is just laughing his ass off. Nice try, though. You define yourself in relation to how much money you have, and you define others by how much they don’t. You have become what you say you hate. SUCK IT UP, because it’s true.

TARA
Tara you cunt.
>Every guy I meet is either too young, too broke, or
>too broke

YOU
ARE
A HYPOCRITICAL
CUNT

I don't know how else to say it.

should we tell her local news?

jewbook/com/Portland-Tribune-89942648552/

the only beaver im getting is on Cred Forums

typical bitch, trying to get the poor fucking cop in trouble for daring to speak back to this spoiled bitch. knives come out when you piss off chicks

>So I’m not going to pretend you aren’t a young jerk, Rachael. Because you are. I just hope the reactions you get from your blog actually cut through the Pinkberry haze in your brain and some of it sinks in. You can eat food from a can AND cheese imported from Genoa. You can buy your discounted purses AND not be a dick about it. You can stand on line at Gristede’s AND not be judgy of anyone AND have them not be judgy of you. You can have a really awesome life AND share your thoughts without everyone hating on you.

Tara: I'm not jealous
Tara: I'm definitely NOT jealous
Tara: I'm not jealous
Tara: this totally wouldn't be me if I was rich

when did she talk about that?

>rape
thats why i included the stick

>thinking that any job is beneath you when you're stuck unemployed

Here's how an intelligent person who can see the big picture and plan further than a week into the future handles the problem:

Take a shitty job from an employer who can't afford to have standards in who they hire.
Stay there for six months, minimum.
Work really hard. Focus on being good at the job. Maintain perfect attendance. Stay late. Fill in for others. Don't let yourself get fired, laid off, or eased out of the job. Tolerate the shortcomings that make it bottom-tier work. Your managers are using your willingness to be a wage slave to the fullest? That's a GOOD thing. That means that they're relying on you.
Good work! Now you're ready to climb the ladder! Use the good word of your managers to get yourself better work, and grab some professional references on the way out. Most managers will understand. DO NOT QUIT UNTIL YOU HAVE ANOTHER JOB LINED UP.

Source: Personal experience.

And remember, it's always easier to get a job when you have a job.

How is she so..unaware? I'm guessing she had a lot of Chad dick in high school so she never misconstrued being a slut for being a goddess.

No, she's just a Jew from NY. Not only is she self-absorbed because of where she grew up, she has a victim complex because of her race.

>THE CLOONEY CAMPAIGN

Mite be some juicy content here gents

>After a valiant attempt, we got a response from George Clooney’s publicist that said George was out of the country and therefore couldn’t make the Gala, but “thanks to Tara” for thinking of him. I posted this on Twitter and Facebook and was met with a chorus of people voicing their disappointment on my behalf. I’ll admit to a twinge of it myself, mainly because I’d hoped for a donation along with the polite decline. And there’s still time to get that. ;)

Oh wow, poor Tara, couldn't get a response from Obummer or George Clooney?? But she's so talented, so attractive and youthful, and kind.

>it was just a fun little lark because Clooney was in the news for being newly single. I am oldly single. Tickets to the Gala were selling, but we needed to get more sold. People needed to be made aware. The idea began to ruminate in whatever’s left of my brain: Anyone could write a blog asking George Clooney for a date (and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one on the internet who did), but a specific request to an event I’m working (a lot of hours) on for an amazing cause? That’s different. I threw around my usual sass and then shared it with the interverse, figuring it would get a few responses and it would then wither away into the ether like everything seems to do online.

So deluded. Actually thinks she could have gotten a date with George fucking Clooney, as a 44 year old single mommy with no job living on fucking welfare.

My mind has been blown here folks.
I think we share that sentiment

>i didn't think there will be consequences

>giving someone the finger is freedom of speech
What?

>mainly because I’d hoped for a donation along with the polite decline
Holy FUCK the AUDACITY of this feminist

>Nina Hartley
coal burner

>I immediately saw the opportunity to raise awareness for the Gala and the Human Rights Campaign. It was never about getting a date with Clooney (although it would have been nice, because I still haven’t had a date in this calendar year)
>It was never about a date with George Clooney
hah ya I'm sure
>but it would have been nice
LOL YOU ARE BEYOND DELUDED. 70 years ago this bitch would be in a mental institution.

>Also, a list of celebrity names would just look humblebraggy. Everyone who shared this, I sincerely thank you with all my heart. The internet can be a cold, ugly, judgy place where people hide behind its anonymity and become rampant assholes. We’ve become so afraid of getting slammed online that we’re afraid to put ourselves out there.

>All of the celebs hahaha
>don't wanna brag
HAHAHAHAHAH

She was really looking for something that would bring attention to her at the event. If she would have gotten a donation, she would have brought it up in every conversation.

>Be a dumb cunt
>record yourself
>ask everybody you know to spread it around as much as possible
How did this movement ever get off the ground in the first place?

i wonder if she paid this Nick fellow to attach his name to something she so obviously wrote about herself

SELLING BOOKS! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME PEOPLE RECORDED THEIR THOUGHTS AND TRIED TO GET EVERYONE TO READ THEM! BOOKS ARE THE PROBLEM!

Yeh but also jewish and old progressive hag

Feminism was a mistake. She would've been happier had her mind been free from the poisoning early on.

Freedom of speech means allowing a feminist to always express what she feels, even if it's based in a lie or doublethink, and even if the only purpose behind her actions is to antagonize and slander. Their mind is geared towards the spirit of equality, so we must let them act free of judgement for the good of society!

You should also remember that arguing with the guardians of equality is hate speech and harassment, and as such, is not covered by free speech.

>not a normal human response

Well slowing down whilst driving to pick up your child to flip someone the bird because they have a sign on their lawn that you don't agree with isn't what I would consider normal either.

They both harassed each other yet she feels in the clear because...? What a fucking idiot.

>Oh, and another thing:

>JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR, CLOONEY!

...no comment

oh wait here's the letter she sent to him:

>Dear George,

>So, the whole world knows you’re once again back on the market. Sorry about that. I’m sure you can’t even leave your house because of the piles of women who’ve already thrown themselves upon your doorstep. How am I any different? In oh so many ways. I’ll tell you how, but we’ll get the biggest one out of the way first.

>I don’t want to get married.

>Seriously, I don’t. I’m not playing coy in the hopes of luring you over to the dark side. I’ve already been there. While I volunteer for marriage equality (I was even in a production of “8 the Play”, just like you were! Yay for stuff in common already!), I have zero interest in marriage. The one time I tried it for almost 10 years, it didn’t work out so great. I did get the two best sons in the history of ever out of the deal, which solves another issue for you:

>I don’t want any more babies.
(you were 44 at the time of writing this, Tara)

>I’m done, man. I produced two perfectly good human beings and have no desire to start over again. I’m not going to sabotage any birth control and pretend we did an accidental “oops”. It wouldn’t do any good, anyways. The baby factory is closed, hombre. No mas. I hear you like pets, though, which is totally cool.

>Another plus to dating me: I don’t live in Hollywood. There are never any paparazzi lurking in Portland, Oregon. Even if you showed up, people would take notice, but really respectfully. They’d probably just send over a nice local microbrew, give you a little salute, and leave us to our canoodling. Except in Portland we don’t call it “canoodling”, we call it “having a stimulating intellectual conversation prior to the ferociously hot sex we will have later in private.”

...i dont have enough left in me to even react to this. im just taking it as it comes.

This is a continuation of the letter sent to George Clooney by our protagonist Tara

>Now, a confession: I’m only 8 years younger than you are. I know you usually go for the tall actressy thin gorgeous under 35 type, but did you see what your pal Dustin Hoffman said? You could miss out on knowing a really interesting woman (me, in case I’m not being direct enough) because I don’t look like a spokesmodel for, well, anything. I’m hilariously funny, though, and would be an excellent co-conspirator in those pranks you love to play on your friends. I’m sure we have loads of other things in common, like movies and fine dining and world peace and traveling all over in fancy private jets (that last one is just an assumption on my part, since I’ve never been on a private jet, fancy or regular style, but I’m pretty sure I’d dig it big time).

>Getting to the point of all this buttering up: I’d like to officially invite you to be my date at the 4th Annual Human Rights Campaign Summer Gala in Portland, Oregon on July 27th. Already sitting at my table: a fellow Oscar nominee as well as a fellow Oscar winner, a former Governor of the great state of Oregon, and a gentleman who is a close advisor to the President. As in, of the United States. Seriously, I run with a cool crowd on occasion, you should totally hang out with us. Plus, you’re already a straight ally and staunch advocate for LGBT rights, as well as a supporter of marriage equality, so this really is a no-brainer. I’ve already picked out an awesome dress to wear, the food will be amazing, and you will laugh so much that you’ll feel compelled to ask me for a second date. I won’t even mention your past girlfriends, ever, because I don’t care about them. DO. NOT. CARE.

letter cont. (cunt)

>Unless you want to tell me absolutely everything about you, in which case, I should also tell you I’m an excellent listener and would be enthralled to listen to you talk about anything, from Hollywood insider gossip to how you changed a light bulb in the bathroom the other day. I don’t care, I will be hanging on every last word.

>I had the chance to speak to you at Chelsea Piers when I worked there in 1996 when you were filming “One Fine Day” on the soundstages, but blew it because I couldn’t get close enough to where you were playing basketball in the Field House with Denzel Washington because bodyguards. Ever since then, I’ve always hoped for another chance to dazzle you with my wit, charm, and sass. I’m a catch, ask everyone on Twitter, they know. Let’s hang out, have a few drinks, laugh all night, raise some money for the Human Rights Campaign, and make everyone jealous because we’re the best-looking straight couple there.

>Look at you: [Picture of George looking dashing]
>Look at me: [pic related, ew]

>Right? Let’s do this, pally.
>love (since “Facts of Life”!),
>Tara

She's a big teenager. This is the kind of embarrassing shit we post when we're 12 and hope it's scrubbed from the internet forever, except she's fucking 44.

I wonder if Georgie even got a chance to read this tripe

>kike
>single mother
>44
>shitty tattoos
>overwhelming narcissism that makes milo look modest
>screechy voice
how can cloony possibly resist, lads?

>tfw you have to live under the rule of this crazy bitch

God the officer was incredibly nice with her, he was so patient! IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

Why is there a poster of a video game car on his wall...

>tfw she forces him to take showers with her

i really want to have sex with her, anyone else?

>If someone does this to you. What do you do?
Snap their fucking finger off and eat it.

kike alright

jewcy.com/author/taradublin

>tfw your mom controls every aspect of your life down to whether or not you can go on social media

Those reviews of her book though.......

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1474703332&sr=1-1&keywords=tara dublin#customerReviews

You magnificent bastards

>There are never any paparazzi lurking in Portland, Oregon.
>people would take notice, but really respectfully. They’d probably just send over a nice local microbrew, give you a little salute... >in Portland ... we call it “having a stimulating intellectual conversation

As a Portlander, this is what I hate about Portlanders. This shit isn't even true, but they act like they're living in some fucking special place where everyone is cool.

school shooter in the making
with this harpy as his mother, I reckon he has it in him to outdo cho's v-tec number

>The internet can be a cold, ugly, judgy place where people hide behind its anonymity and become rampant assholes.
so true. so true

She's asking him to be her boyfriend and acting like it's just a date.
Poor desperate Tara...

or maybe more and more trannies are looking like women

Guys I've been at this for like 4 hours, it's 4am and I have lots to do tomorrow, but I can't stop. But this is fun and I love all of you.

>So, you know I’m an idiot when it comes to this whole dating thing, right? I mean, you should totally know this about me by now. The pattern since last year’s breakup has been thus:

1. Meet cute guy.
2. Assume cute guy is normal and has the best of intentions.
3. Get unjustly excited about cute guy.
4. Rush into things with cute guy.
5. Learn cute guy is a fucking mess and totally wrong for me.
6. Smack self repeatedly for not realizing any of this sooner.
7. Repeat with new cute guy.

>Then I turned 44 and decided to adopt a ‘fuck dating’ approach, because I also decided there isn’t a guy in Portland who’s right for me, because I have a SUPER AWESOME attitude.

>And then magically, my writing role model Suzanne Finnamore suggested in a Facebook comment that I stop writing about men altogether, and for an entire year. She said I would find so much more if I used that energy towards something else.

And then just a few months later you write the most embarrassing letter to George Clooney asking him on a date/relationship???

I couldn't even type a reaction for it, too much cringe

In fucking sane
I couldn't even read it all. cringe

So, this is what happens when Cred Forums goes full zerg on a libcunt?
Feels so fucking good man.

checked.
Nice work

>because I have a SUPER AWESOME attitude.
There are people who can't get dates because they have a SUPER AWESOME attitude, what's your excuse r9pol?

wow she did all of this just to promote her shitty book. bitch is clearly dying of cancer of face aids and needs her obamacare meds.

>Hillary for prison sign out front.

Not afraid to show off his powerlevel.

>when it's 9am and you gotta be up at 12 but you find the literal personification of every satirical Cred Forums caricature of feminism ever made

>Because I’ve been using the single thing as writing fodder for a while now, wringing every drop of humor I can out of what is really a soul-crushing and demoralizing experience. I mean, I’m carrying a hand-written list in my wallet of all the man qualities I want, because a friend told me it would work. This same friend often drunkenly screams at me, “Join Match! That’s what I’d do if I was single!” It doesn’t matter that I’ve told her, repeatedly, that I did join Match and I found not one prospect in the months I spent looking.

>Like I said, soul-crushing. But I don’t want to be known as the sad single mom on the internets.

Even your pre-teen sons' friends know about it, it's kinda late for that sweetie.

>Do I have anything new and fresh to add to the topics of, say, single motherhood, or social media? I probably do.

Tara is so unique and special. She has new ideas, unlike you trolls who can't come up with original content to save your lives.

>I could write about radio, but I’ve done that and it’s gotten me nowhere except probably on some radio blacklist in Portland for speaking my mind.

probably some man did it

>I honestly don’t know what people want to hear from me at this point in my life.

Your life is over. Done. If you never even began writing about it - that would already be too much.

>I feel a bit adrift, untethered, without much of a real grasp on anything except the constant fear of the unknown I call “daily life”.
>Oh, maybe I should write about that.

Or maybe you should just end your life.

HOW DOES A HUMAN BEING LIVE LIKE THIS????

Honestly if I've learned anything from this, it's that we need to bring back mental health institutions in a big way. This woman needs medication at the very least.

>up at 12
Jesus, no wonder Britain is broke.

The irony about this is that no one cared who she was until she put on the camera. She was just one of many insignificant Tumblr bloggers who didn't have an audience yet acted like she was some kind of big deal. She has an audience now but it wasn't the people she wanted.

it's saturday lad

midway?
She was talking about how in NY it was like waving hello to flip someone off.
Oregonians fucking hate Easterners more than Californians.

I'm right there with you brother. I can't stop.

Poor Ben....I'm not sure who's more lost...Jack who still kisses her goodnight, or Ben who's the youngest and will have to stay with her after Jack has left the nest...

>Country is dying
>Saturday
>not working ass off to save Country

kek, baddies.

She chronicles her thoughts well enough to give clear insight into the deranged perceptions of a mind addled with leftism. She's like the CWC of feminism.

cry for help

Ah. Yeah I don't think she has very many friends anyway, and even if they did ostracize her, she would act like it's the patriarchy.

Jack...aged 14.

I'm honestly not sure which one is worse off.

Bruh, I'm /fit/ 37 and 18 year old pussy throws itself at me. I dont even have to look for it, they come to me. If you're good looking and in shape, it just keeps getting better and better with age.

>he fucked up the poem
How old is this one? If this is recent, her son really didn't give a shit about this

It's something about the sheer lack of self-awareness that is like looking at a person who weighs 800lbs...it's just unhealthy on a visceral level.

When I was like, 8 I wrote the Calvin and Hobbes mother's day poem down for my mom and she got mad at me.

The damage is too deep in Jack.

>I did it because I didn't think that he would get in his car and follow me

Well, he did, and you were (and probably still are) being a cunt. People are only responsible for their actions when they aren't me...

I feel like she's going to cut me for taking her crack

Is this a very effeminate boy or a very butchy girl?

That cop is pretty based.

WHY CAN'T IT BE BOTH, SHITLORD?!

Guys, we need to help this poor fella, We can get him back.

Ben was 10 when he wrote that, he's now 13. Pic related, Ben on his 10th birthday.

Oh boy, this is the crucial relationship from my understanding - this was her best relationship (much better than the relationship with her husband - her words)

>On March 29th, my boyfriend ended our relationship and moved out. The details shall remain between us, because we were the people in the relationship, and not anyone else. You can find my Twitter feed from those first days if you want to see the raw anguish I felt.

>This was the very first social thing I attended since my New Singledom had begun, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I wasn’t worried about another person’s enjoyment (or, truth be told, the lack thereof, because that was almost always the case) or rushing home out of obligation. It was wonderfully refreshing to have an entire evening solely on my own timetable. Autonomy, yo!

I think that's Jack, he kisses his mother goodnight every night even at the maturing age of 17.

Is this the same cunt that flipped off a dude and then edplained to a cop how she did nothing wrong because the guy was a "redneck Trump supporter" and then bitched at the cop because he didn't arrested the guy?

If he goes to my kid's school I'll have her kick his ass. She'd like that

These boys are going to end up on r9k

>The last time I didn’t have a boy person to worry about, I was in college. COLLEGE. I met my ex-husband when I was 22; my ex-boyfriend and I got together during my divorce process, and what I’d planned as a quickie Transitional Man thing stretched out into a 6 year cohabitation. I’m gonna be 43 in a few weeks.

Holy shit. This explains a LOT.

>Time for me to learn to be me, myself, and I. I think I might actually be–dare I say it?–enjoying this freedom deal. I mean, all this new chutzpah may evaporate when my birthday rolls around later this month and I don’t have a Person to Plan Birthday Stuff because he moved out, but maybe also not. My sons will be here, so it really doesn’t matter if someone takes me out for a fancy dinner or not. I’ll buy my own cake, thank you very much (maybe…I still don’t have a job, but let’s not bust this groove we’ve got going here).

Little would she know...that 3 years later she'd still be single, and no job. LOL HOLY SHIT.

And on her birthday (which was only 3 weeks later) she was already lamenting no surprises or presents or dinner that her ex-bf used to do for her LOL

It looks like it's her fault anyway that she can't find a job she used to do:

>Now, Tara is calling the people that would be receiving her demo and resume "clueless white guys" who are "the wrong people (who) are in charge of radio." What a great way to try to get hired

archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts

>Today is April 8th. I didn’t even think about the now-ex-boyfriend until mid-afternoon. And then it was like, Oh yeah, that. I was a basket case a week ago. Today, the sun is shining, my sons are happily playing with their friends outside, my cats are napping under my desk, I have awesome new sheets, and I kind of feel like a rock star.

>For now, anyways.

Yeah until your birthday on the 26th, where you made it very clear you hated being single cause nobody was there to do cute things for you and give you presents.

I feel sorry for anybody who has to be raised by a feminist.

If they're girls, their parents will try to turn them into narcissists so that the daughter's life can be just as frustrating and dysfunctional as the mom's.
However, that's nothing compared to what feminists try to do to their sons. At least with the daughter, the feminist parents want her to live her own life and seek her own happiness, for her own sake. Feminists believe that men should have to constantly validate women, and that if a woman is happy, then the man should be happy. In other words, the son gets raised by parents who believe that the son should view himself as little more than a tool for women. Of course a tool is happy when it fulfills its purpose, right? Well, perhaps he might be allowed to tend to himself after tending to the woman, within bounds. Kinda like how a slave might be allowed to go fishing after he finishes his work.

Her ex-Husband is an MD.
That's how she and her kids survive.

linkedin.com/in/jason-f-kearney-md-hcmba-0a563b41

Women like this create dysfunctional boys and she's dooming them to an emotionally stunted life of misery and disgust. To serve her self-esteem.

It blows my mind that there are mother's out there that give more of a fuck about empowering women, and serving their own whims than looking out for her children first.

Yep that's exactly right, these boys are just gonna continue the cycle of toxic single-mommy-hood when their future wives divorce them for cash. They won't get into relationships until they have good jobs (look at them) and by then they'll be ripe for divorce rape.

Literally continuing the cycle. Great job Tara.

>[NOTE: Originally posted on my old blog on August 5, 2009)
>Eight years ago today, I had a life-altering experience.
>But let’s backtrack, because you need to know who I was eight years ago. I was a stay-at-home mom to then 2-year-old Jack. We’d be living out here in Vancouver, Washington, for about 5 months and while I loved the scenic beauty and pretty much everything about Portland, I still felt isolated and alone.
>While living in Albany as a new mom, I discovered the lure of the internet postboard, where you could make friends from all over the world who shared a similar interest. Babies sleep a lot, and you gotta pass the time somehow. In my case, the similar interest was the Foo Fighters. I developed an insane crush on Dave Grohl. And by insane, I mean, the kind of crush a teenage girl gets. I didn’t realize it at the time, but looking back it’s so crystal clear: I was lonely and bored and he was hot and exciting, and he became the go-to fantasy guy. Some women do this with Brad Pitt or George Clooney. People get crushes on celebrities all the time. So Dave was my celebrity crush, for years.

CLOONEY FORESHADOWING (this is 4 years prior to the letter)

>tfw a narcissistic Leftist kool-aid drinker is raising your kids to be SJWs

Why doesn't the doctor ex-husband that she somehow convinced to knock her up pay for her to tweet all day? Isn't that how your system works?

They got his fat head and pathetic hair.

>By the summer of 2001, my marriage was on shaky ground and other than my sweet darling little Jack, there wasn’t much in my life making me happy. So when there was a post on the Foo board announcing a special show in L.A. JUST for postboard members, I flipped. You had to enter to win a spot, and I did, not thinking I’d get in. I mean, at the time there had to be at least 30,000 people registered on the site, with hundreds of active members posting daily. But when the admins posted the winners’ names, mine was among the first. I was elated and felt energized for the first time in a very long time.

I think this is the post we've been waiting for boys. The post that explains why she was unable to please her husband and now lives off welfare instead of being a stay at home mommy married to a doctor. At least I hope so cause I need some sleep.

>Hasty arrangements were made. My husband had to work that weekend, but friends agreed to watch Jack. I made plans to stay with my then-friend, Amy, and my friends Jill and Angela would meet me at the airport in L.A. In the days leading up to the show, there was a lot of chatter on the boards. We posted our pictures so we’d recognize each other at the show.

Faggots.

>I flew to L.A. and was met at my gate by Angela and Jill. Amy picked us up and we ate at Canter’s on Fairfax. It was great to be with these other cool chicks, who loved this band as much as I did, and we were all beyond excited.

I already know what's gonna happen. She's gonna meet a guy at the concert isn't she?

And the feminist caretaker. These boys are in for a rough life.

OP here but I've started to feel sorry for this woman. She probably just never recovered from her postnatal depression and she just keeps getting worse and going mental and now she's hanging onto clinton because she's not a mentally healthy individual. Just depressed like 50% of this board.

3 minutes in and I can't stop laughing. I can't even imagine what normies must think of this.

I honestly think these kind of women cannot be talked down, they just want to be slapped or fucken raped or something, dafuq

This is a scene straight out of a classic NTR scene. I'm willing to bet the organizers of the contest sifted through females to fill up the after party, and she was cumdump #13.

The husband must've been pissed, having your wife leave you and the kids to go party with rock stars down in Hollywood? It reminds me of that cuck who married a Playmate and was stuck with her two kids after she ODed on drugs at a Playboy sex party.

>The next day, August 5, 2001, Amy and I headed for the Troubadour to wait on line.
>Everyone knew this would be my first Foo show, and I had every intention of being up front.
>girls going to the bathroom
>and when we got back, everyone was freaking because Nate and Dave had just gone in through the front door. “Your stupid bladder made me miss Dave!” I mocked-yelled at Amy.

>“Dave’s going to lean over and SWEAT on you!” Amy said. “And the problem with that is…?”

Literal 15 year old in a 43 year old mom's body

>He says,TO ME, into the mic for everyone in this tiny packed room to hear: “ I know who you are!”

>The word stunned doesn’t begin to describe it. Paralyzed, maybe. What did he just say?

>“He said he knows who you are!”

>Dave was watching this exchange with a total shit-eating grin on his face, knowing that he was totally freaking me out. I looked at him. He smiled again. And from then on, like every girl’s rock and roll fantasy, he sang to me. He flirted with me. He smiled at me a lot.

This is from 2001, she's had plenty of time to change.

>So after that, after he said my name, I can’t really remember a whole lot. I do know at one point he was holding on to the mic stand, leaning way over, his face close to mine, and he said, “Hey, Tara,” in a breathy voice that to my ears sounded more intimate than anything my husband had said to me in years.

LOL

you're gonna love this

>When the show was over, I felt physically and emotionally exhausted. I’d had very little sleep on Amy’s very uncomfortable couch, I’d been standing all day, I’d just experienced a hot and sweaty rock show, and oh, one of the world’s biggest rock stars knows my face and my name.

>I’d gone with the hope of maybe meeting Dave outside the venue or something, but now I was determined to talk to him. How did he know me? He must have seen me on the board, but why me? What the fuck?

>The security guy said to Jimmy, “All these girls with you?” Jimmy looked back and said yes. We were allowed into the small, smoky room. And standing alone against the wall, sipping from a can of Coors Light, was Dave Grohl.

>I decided to go balls-to-the-wall and greeted him like a long-lost friend. I went over to him, spread my arms and said, “Hey, Dave!” A huge smile appeared on his face and he pulled me into his arms. “Tara!” he said, “it’s sooo good to finally meet you!” The hug lasted a nice long time. He’d changed into a shirt that said “I “Uhh..I think I should be saying that to YOU!” I said. “How do you know who I am?”

>“I’m smart,” he replied. “ I know everything.”

>Amy wanted to leave way too soon, unfortunately. I got a picture with Dave, many hugs, and as we said goodbye, he gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. The power of speech then left me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin saved

>>Amy wanted to leave way too soon, unfortunately. I got a picture with Dave, many hugs, and as we said goodbye, he gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. The power of speech then left me.

You gotta be kidding me.

>But here’s the point of this whole thing: by singling me out, for whatever his reasons were, Dave changed the way I saw myself. Prior to that night, I had no self-esteem, no clear identity of my own other than wife and mother, still feeling very much like a little girl pretending to be a grownup despite the fact that I was 32 years old. But Dave Grohl saw something in me that he liked, so there must be something special about me. I wondered what it was: had he read my posts and then seen my picture and decided I was cute? Was it the other way around, a cute pic and then he read my posts? He had to know that I was pretty blatant about my crush on him when posting, but so was every other female on that postboard. So why me?

>just a wife and a mother

JUST A WIFE AND A MOTHER

this is fucking EVERYTHING WRONG WITH FEMINISM RIGHT HERE

what the FUCK is wrong with being a wife and a mother? seriously.

He has the same expression of the dave-dog meme guy

>very uncomfortable couch
Constant Cunt

> leaning way over, his face close to mine, and he said, “Hey, Tara,” in a breathy voice that to my ears sounded more intimate than anything my husband had said to me in years.
C U C K E D

Ho boy
>When the show was over, I felt physically and emotionally exhausted. I’d had very little sleep on Amy’s very uncomfortable couch, I’d been standing all day, I’d just experienced a hot and sweaty rock show, and oh, one of the world’s biggest rock stars knows my face and my name.
HERE IT COMES, THE EXCUSES IN THE PRELUDE TO CHEATING
>as we said goodbye, he gave me a quick kiss on the mouth
The entourage of girls invited over left with just a quick kiss. She HAD to brag about SOMETHING, but cheating would fuck her up. "J-just a kiss"

As those maniacs on tumblr say, I can't even.

I work with a skype this woman reminds me of. Borderline personality. Nothing exists except for himself and how everything relates to him, he's never wrong, etc etc etc.
As skypes age, the neuroticism really comes out.
>I'm disappointed nobody told her to jump in an oven

>At this point, it doesn’t matter why me. What matters is that it was me. From that point on, I had this one little thing that set me apart from other people. Plenty of music fans get to meet their idols, but my story is pretty unique. I mean, grabbing girls out of the audience is nothing new to rock stars, but how many of them know the girl’s name ahead of time, and remember her every time they see her after that? This was different, this was something that is all mine, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for The Grohl. Always.

>Thanks, Dave

Dave Grohl ruined this woman. And people say "it doesnt matter how many partners a woman has she can still commit"

Honestly this is making me sick. After reading literally 15 years of this bitch's life, from wife and mother to welfare whore....

I'm at a loss. if I wasn't sharing this with you guys I'd be going to bed, laying there, unable to sleep, wondering why the world is the way that it is.

Thanks for laughing at it with me, you guys are the best.

Tara, you're a cunt though.

Why do liberals talk like this? jesus fuck it's annoying and it sounds like they're trying to mimick snarky 12 year old girls from retard TV shows.

>what the FUCK is wrong with being a wife and a mother? seriously.
Defining yourself solely by your ties to other people isn't healthy in any context.

It's a symptom of dependency issues.

i love how she repeats every single trolling attempt. this makes it even funnier. why doesn't she shut the fuck up about it?

i think because she enjoys it.

>when you spend decades of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars in school to start a business/family and your wife gets alpha widowed in one night by a rock star

Thanks for posting

>woman flips off Trump supporter
>MUH FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
>supporter exercises his freedom to drive behind her
>she exercises her freedom to record the police interaction
>Cred Forums exercises their freedom to read through everything she's freely expressed online
:^)

>Dave Grohl ruined this woman.
kek, we should send this to dave, let him know how he damaged this woman. Or lets post it on bbs.foofighters.com to warn them, they might too end up as unemployed hillary supporters if they listen to this dave guy

Let's hear what the Times of Israel has to say, WELL LOOKIE HERE!

My ex gf described herself as borderline personality, and this is a pretty accurate description of her.

Tara probably does the same thing she did
>acts really cool in the beginning
>nothing bothers her
>months later can't keep the facade up
>breakup

>40+ year old single mother
>really interesting
>hilariously funny
>I’m sure we have loads of other things in common
>you’ll feel compelled to ask me for a second date
Absolutely delusional. Is she braindead?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

So define yourself as something you do.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE BEING A WIFE AND A MOTHER A BAD THING.

Jesus fucking christ.

So instead of wife and mother she's: Dave Grohl's whore

Yeah that's much different/better.

>[NOTE: First posted on my old blog on September 24, 2012]
Flash forward 11 years.
>I’ve been single for just about 6 months now. Half a year. That’s a long time for me. The last time I was single for this length of time, I was more worried about getting a part in a college play than finding a boyfriend. Nowadays I’m more concerned about finding work than a boyfriend, but does that stop me from going out with guys who turn out to be all wrong for me?

PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR EX HUBBY GOT KEKED BY A ROCKSTAR NOW YOU THINK YOU'RE ROCKSTAR MATERIAL.

>Boy, was I so not ready to be doing that. I probably am still not, but at least I’m more of a seasoned veteran now. Let’s take a quick look back at the Summer of No Love, 2012:

>I had a couple of dates with a couple of different guys from OK Cupid that basically just led to Facebook friendships. That’s fine, we all need friends. They’re good guys, we stay in touch and check in. I set about earning money and wrapped another layer of bubble wrap around my heart.

>My ex gf described herself as borderline personality,
man, these types will suck the life out of you and dump you and tell everyone they're the victim. She did you a favor breaking up.

One thing that I think creates a huge disconnect between men and women, is how women perceive the world. They write about their experiences as if it's a piece of fiction, with all these flowery, nonsensical descriptions and a sense of deeper meaning that just isn't there. Everything is exaggerated and deep, and every action needs to have a meaning behind it, as if they're living through a narrative with a certain set of morals and where everything happens for a reason. It's like they're incapable of dealing with the factual, mundane reality around them.

I think this is why so many of them prefer left-wing politics, because it reads like a piece of fiction, with moral absolutes and a heavy reliance on emotions and moralistic grandstanding.
The truth is hard and cold, and it's just not something they can deal with.

Wonder how she would react to finding out a bunch of 30 year olds are posting personal images about her sons on a tibetan oyster market observation board

I wonder if she knows how much trouble shes roping her family into by gathering attention like this

Does she not think beyond the next 10 minutes of her midday romance dramas?

You did the Lord's work tonight.
Have a rare one.

pls nobody else download this

physical removal princple should be practiced more commonly

The parallels are astounding. Perhaps hardcore feminism really is female autism.

>>Absolutely delusional. Is she braindead?
first off I think Clooney is half a fag if not 100%.
secondly, only a jew could think that her wrekt 40+year old mommy body is something an A-list actor would go for because a strong womyn is so damn funny

>Beastmaster

UNDERRATED.

You haven't realized that already?

>Then one day when I was working at the food cart where I no longer work, this really hot guy brought us a pizza from the restaurant where he worked. He was the first guy I’d met since The Breakup where my whole body lit up with electricity: it was the lightning bolt. Of course, we should all heed that lightning bolt as more of a harbinger of doom than a sign of true love. After all, it didn’t go so well for Michael Corleone.

Tara's life is just like a movie!

Some grand story! Where rockstars and hot boys are always interested in her, and things just happen to her, and none of her choices are her own fault!

>Nor for me, neither. Because even though he was sexy and exciting and tattooed and spontaneous and super into me from the start, he also was (OOPSIE) a manic, ADD-addled alcoholic drug addict. Way to not represent your true self on those first couple of dates, pal. He kept making promises of eventual sobriety, but I have no desire to live in my own episode of "Intervention". So once I figured out that he was probably the reason the term “Hot Mess” was invented, I bade him a quick “Have a nice life, hope you don’t overdose!”

I'll do a couple more, I'm still riled up.

She bragged about having a lot of followers to the cop. We're just new followers, bro.

I dumped her, but I agree with what you're saying. She told everyone I just left without really saying anything even though I explained all of my reasons and she refused to believe them.

The.

She doesn't say being a wife and mother is a bad thing.

She says being JUST a wife and mother is a bad thing.

If the first thing you say when you describe yourself is I'm "X's spouseparent/child/sibling" you have issues.

>End my suffering
>There is no light in this tunnel

>moralistic grandstanding.
This describes the right wing pretty well too.

>[NOTE: first posted April 8, 2012]

On March 29th, my boyfriend ended our relationship and moved out. The details shall remain between us, because we were the people in the relationship, and not anyone else. You can find my Twitter feed from those first days if you want to see the raw anguish I felt.
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/page/6

whats her twitter?

yeah, that's Harold eyes if I have ever seen any

>this really hot guy brought us a pizza from the restaurant where he worked.
She fucked the pizza boy right away didn't she?

OMG GLASS CEILING MY VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well-put, although I wouldn't say all women. It seems like the Foo Fighters encounter really did change her like she described. Went from a wife and a mother to a roving whore on welfare/alimony.

>His reply made me laugh. His avatar pic made me curious, because he was cute.
>because he was cute
>that's all that matters to me now thanks to Dave Grohl

>In person he looked like Patrick Dempsey mixed with Paul Rudd. Single dad of 2 daughters, steady job, good sense of humor (though no clue about music), and I was attracted. We talked til 2 am. We stayed in contact most waking hours over the next few days via text or chat. This was a good thing. This was Real Like. There were two subsequent dates that were lovely and filled with nice talkings that affirmed feelings were being felt.

>Small red flags emerged (he only eats Paleo, he owns a copy of “The Fountainhead”, he didn’t know who Dave Grohl was), but nothing I felt were dealbreakers. Then on September 11th (sorry to co-opt a real tragedy, but that’s the date this went down) we met up at a restaurant opening where he was all sweet, but quiet because he had stuff to tell me later that he’d found out the day before. I assumed the sweetness meant nothing was wrong between us. I introduced him to friends! He let me talk about a dinner in the future tense that I wanted to set up with other friends! All was fine!

Red flags: didn't know who Dave Grohl was

this cunt is fucked up. Somebody needs to alert Dave Grohl and tell him he ruined a young woman's life.

>Way to not represent your true self on those first couple of dates, pal.
t. Tara's ex-Husband

>I explained all of my reasons and she refused to believe them.
kek
we had a meeting with this jew and told him he was a cunt a few months ago. Now another co-worker emailed everybody and said he was a cunt. The jew still thinks he's blameless. Someone told me they have to keep up the delusion or else their whole world falls apart.

That's a beautiful turd cutter.

Screencapped above.

Cop: " You went out of your way to make obscene gestures" Woman: "Because I didn't think he was going to get in his car and follow me" Really makes you wonder how this woman arrived at such a conclusion. She is literally admitting that the only reason she did this was because she thought she could get away with it. Fucking child

>first amendment rights

>would support ban on speech that offends her

honestly these types of people deserve to have their speech restricted the same way they restrict anyone non liberal.

Of course she did. I mean, he had tattoos, and that is SO COOL!

>So instead of wife and mother she's: Dave Grohl's whore

It really speaks volumes about her retarded priorities and idol worshiping. She looks up to this guy like a God, simply because he's the vocalist of some band. In fact, just being one of the dime a dozen sluts he flirts with for a minute is apparently enough to change her life.

>he didn’t know who Dave Grohl was
>mfw she tried to tell her dates the story of her getting alpha widowed
Is this why she can never get a man? She probably tells this story to everyone

Seriously lol. Well I guess she didn't know who she truly was until Dave Grohl got ahold of her.

>But not fine, because later back at his place, after he’d cooked and fed me steak (no, really, he cut it up in little pieces and fed it to me) he broke up with me because he had “too much” going on his life, with his two jobs and his going to grad school and his life as a single dad made more difficult by a private thing that doesn’t even really matter here, because what matters is his THERAPIST told him to not be dating anyone, so he stopped dating me.

>Even though he liked me. Even though I liked him. Even though he’d kissed me many times that very day. Sometimes things just don’t work out, but in all honesty, the guy was probably more of a pussy than I’d have liked him to be.

Men who don't like Tara enough to handle her are pussies. The only man who's man enough is "The Grohl"

>I mean, he fussed over food being prepared in a Teflon pan and he’s voting for Romney. I think I most likely owe him a fruit basket, because BULLET DODGED.

I'm definitely sure he's saying the same about you.

>[However, he did inspire me to name my eventual dating memoir DON’T KISS ME ON THE MOUTH IF YOU’RE JUST GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME LATER, hopefully available in bookstores someday if I ever get an agent.]

Must have never gotten that agent.

Dumb cunt doesnt realize you stick your head above the parapet, it gets bown off.

She immediately goes from strong independent wymyn to poor little defenseless snowflake in an instant

But you don't understand! She KNEW her NAME!!!

COORS LIGHT!!!

>Is this why she can never get a man? She probably tells this story to everyone

I know right, I actually know a girl who does the exact same thing and was/is crazy about me. I had to block her on all social media. And delete our mutual friends.

She fucked some b-list celeb or something I don't even remember who it is.

>I immediately called a moratorium on males, because clearly the universe doesn’t want me to be getting any right now. The universe wants me to have more money than bedpost notches. The universe is slowly gearing that up, but it’s actually possible for people to have a career AND a love life, I’ve seen it happen. No, really. But okay, universe, I’ll be single, I can manage, that’s cool. I accept my singledom with grace.

It's always men, or the universe, or Republicans with this bitch.

>So of course this is exactly when I should win a free 6-month membership to Match.com. Lucky me!

lol, unreal rationalization.

little ben doesn't even have a chance. sorry, buddy

>she didn't know who she truly was until Dave Grohl got ahold of her
Dave Grohl's slut. That glorious bastard imprinted his dick in her body

This is the one of the most fun threads in a long time. I love you, spelunkerAnon.

i like it when she curses. it's hot.

she wears her hillary tshirt to pick him up from school too

>Well-put, although I wouldn't say all women.
I agree. I'm mostly referring to liberal women. Ironically, I've met a ton of conservative women when I go out partying or drinking. I'm equally shocked every time it happens, because you never see them in the news or in fiction. It's like they're deliberately trying to hide conservative women in the media, and trying to push white men as the only conservative group.

so she is a foo fighters groupie that cheated on her hard working husband?

>Maybe I should make a list of all the things I like in a guy person, because then like a magical chick flick, he’ll materialize as soon as I click “Publish” on this blog. In the movie of DON’T KISS ME ON THE MOUTH…, he’d be played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan after a series of flop dates. Here are his qualities.

WARNING: TARA's DREAM MAN
>WARNING: A LIST

The dream man is (in no real order):

Funny
Smart
Dark-haired
Great kisser
Sexy
Reliable
Attentive
Confident
Liberal
Loves to cook & eats everything
Has seen lots of movies & likes cool music
Possibly tattooed
Not passive
A good man to have around my sons
Maybe plays guitar
Not addicted to any substances
Supportive of me
Lives within an acceptable driving distance
Is over 40 (although I’d accept someone as young as 36 if the proper maturity levels were in effect)

>It’s a lot to ask for, I know. It may come to pass that this may not be the right thing for me. I’ll keep the hope alive, but in the meantime, I’ll occasionally share with you the total dreamboats I come across online.

skype confirmed

So THIS is what a legit Hilary supporter looks like.
This is her core demographic, angry mom, basically, only "Hilary Clinton" would ever honestly vote for Hilary Clinton.

she got A. FUCKING. KISS. and left her husband. How retarded can someone be?

She never admits to full on sex, just "a kiss". But you know she got some rock star dick in her mouth, how can her husband even compete with this?

Me too brother

She's got a tattoo with hebrew letters and has that typical Jewish mix of extreme narcissism and insecurity, so that's not exactly a surprise.

most guys could compete with grohl its just that he's worth millions and has the social status of being a rock star in hugely successful bands. he definitely banged her no doubt

this. my ex came at me with a knife a few times during small arguments.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

W E W
E
W

L A D S
A
D
S

I mean, it was already confirmed by the tweet up there, but fucking Jewcy. Kek almighty.

does this unicorn even exist in this plane of reality?

That's honestly what it felt like when we would get in arguments. I was trying to solve a problem, and she was trying to win. When I would bring up a point of view she hadn't considered, it was like everything she believed in was shattered. She would tell me that I'm always saying things to make her feel crazy and she'd start jumping to a hundred different subjects just to find something to "get" me on.
I stayed with her for two years, until another day of stupid ass nit-picking went by, I sat her down and told her we should break up and why.

Thanks for the pepe, added to my collection

>"So what options are left to me, a 41-year-old unemployed single mom with a great sense of humor and just enough morality to keep me from publicly humiliating myself?"
>huffingtonpost.com/tara-dublin/how-to-succeed-in-america_b_779044.html?

desperate desire to be famous, disgusting snek

That guy shouldn't have chased her, for one thing.

Her being a stupid attention whoring bitch is entirely a different problem.

Oy, history user, could you try to find some old pics from her? Like, when she was in her late 20s or something like that? I

I suppose she got Grohled. I really feel bad for the husband. Dude worked his ass in a hospital saving lives while his wife went to concerts and shit.

She's contributing to fucking Huff? Good lord.

Could someone give a tl;dr for a sleepyanon who just got here?

Is Dave Grohl really involved?

Also,
>just enough morality to keep me from publicly humiliating myself
I guess that ran out.

Leaving their kids with friends while her husband is working so she can get fucked by strangers 2 states down.

>huffbo
>Article called "how to succeed"
Is she being sarcastic?

>Wants an alpha male that also is a cuck
>Has to be a liberal
How deluded is she? No real alpha male will even get close to her, Iam certain here best-before date passed over 20 years ago.
Right now she is a waste of biological mass that is consuming very much needed oxygen and resources for people that could have needed it.
She is a complete waste.

>Dave Grohl got ahold of her
> he gave me a quick kiss on the mouth

I found a pic of the event

GOYED

Dave?

The fact that this woman reproduced will haunt me until I die.

fuck you faggot delete it

No

Welcome to the internet. Ya cunt.

This is keeping me wonderfully entertained. I am confident she'll end up in jail sooner rather than later.

I am confident she'll die a brutal and painful death sooner rather than later.

Iam litterally in tears watching this video, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
"When she said the reviewer names "Shlomo shmoolwitz" Tara is a kike LMAOOOO.
Also "apperently there is this site called Cred Forums which i don't know anything about"
>Being this new
kek!

ew, fucking faggot

aye quick question swede guy. do swedish people actually eat swedish fish?

>Silent protest
>original video she admits to yelling things at him
>CORRECTING THE RECORD

it's a woman, just a slightly strung-out looking one

Yeah....why does Cred Forums care so much about her?

You mean the candy?
It doesn't even exist in Sweden or atleast i have never seen it.

Do that and report back to us.

oh... thats too bad. i was eating some a few minutes ago and came on Cred Forums to ask.

>"I've never even hit my kids"

>her
and fucks up with that things mouth?

I have only seen it when i visited the US.
Haven't tried it though.
Also
>Masterrace smg ID "MP7"

I actually waited all this time to watch her response video because I knew it would make me angry and I couldn't even make it halfway through. Her delusion is infuriating, and what's worse, she's using her gender as an excuse for her actions.

>mfw

>Masterrace smg ID "MP7"
oh yeah ha ha. pretty cool.

Yeah but you did get a chub when she said fuck me, don't deny it

Why does Cred Forums ever care about anything?

Well yeah, I'd still fuck her.

Lost my external HD, but i remember this pasta about how a Cred Forumsack suddenly realizes that it wasn't him that didn't care, it was everyone else. He cared too much.

his face looks like he's 40

Living with a controlling woman can really pack on the years.

OK we know she's in PDX and likes rock shows.

Who is going to take one for the team and redpill her with dickings?

I can. I'm single and I've been cougar bait for years.

i want to bang her

>white
this google thinks skypes are white

i dunno, plenty of places seem to almost exclusively hire uppity worthless jewish broads

>co-ops
>coffee places
>trendy stores

make sure to covertly video and audio record every encounter in case she screams rape

tell her you're a jewish startup founder