Are you?

So are you going to rise up and fight after they rig this election, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGt6O8HQ1FE
unsee
youtube.com/watch?v=S1e1idtuGwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll probably just kill myself to be honest. Probably gonna do it even if he wins. A Trump win won't revert things, we'll never get rid of trannies and the race mixing propaganda, Marxism will still climb in popularity among the youth, things like houses and land will still be out of reach for many people. Blacks will still chimp out every other week. Trump can't fix these problems, these are problems that (((they))) will never allow to be fixed.

In the end, we're all fucked.

Please just make life as difficult as possible for everyone around you instead.

me 2 user

me 2

>tfw there will likely be a mass suicide when trump loses

>tfw the left will laugh at us and celebrate

youtube.com/watch?v=JGt6O8HQ1FE

vid very related to my feels.

Coward. Here is what you need to do: find a white qt that has redpilled inclinations, slowly feed her redpills, get a stable job, raise some kids right. After they grow up and are self-sustaining transfer all your wealth to them then kill as many breeding age black people in your state as possible and go down in glory. If we all do this we will have a lot of replacements but the blacks won't.

don't kill yourself and have hope, Trump will make Shillary look as evil and stupid as she is
Even if they do rig it, ww3 will follow soon after

I'm trans btw, I don't want anyone but myself having to kill themselves for my being trans

Nigger I work 40 hours a week, I'm 32, and I fucking hate kids. You also really think its that easy? To just "raise kids right"? I'm sure that's what every guy thought who's kid turned out to be some loser stoner, commie, trannie, or fag. The conditioning is everywhere in every aspect of our society. You send hem to public school and they're taught about evil white privelage and propped pronouns. You home school them and they turn out autistic weirdos like every god dammed Mormon I've ever met. You raise them to speak their mind and be masculine and honorable, they'll get fired for some "sexist comment" or some shit.

I'm not living in some fucking fairy land where shits as easy as "oh just find some white girl and raise kids right". We are all truly fucked

We have the "Long March" ahead, Chairman TRUMP will gide us,Victoriy. Will be Ours.....

were u frm bb

stfu stupid hat. we'll do the thinking around here

but to answer your question : no. ok? fuck no. ask me again when sharia patrols begin in my neighborhood.

Go down fighting, you lazy fucker. You're ancestors didn't survive millions of years of evolution and darkness just so you could give up in the most important moments of human progress.

You really think this is one of the most important moments in human progress? You're a god damned retard.

Brisbane
I'm ugly though

Don't analyze it so much. It's not important that it's true. You just have to believe it. What do you have to lose?

Hi FBI

if Hilary gets elected that's it
WW3

I'll be the judge of that ;)

burger can u send me a gun and a bullet i wnat to off myself too after elections but not gun. living just to see what will happen in november desu

>implying they don't already have profiles on you and know if you're at risk anyway

I think Americans have given enough guns to Semites.

No I would never take action against the government

Hi beth

That's not my name

Kill yourself you pathetic degenerate

>land will still be out of reach
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to buy land in fucking Manhattan? There is dirt cheap real estate all over the goddamn place. Do some research.

>2016
>copulating with females

If I'm gonna get fucked in the ass I'd rather the person be upfront about it.

pics

unsee
.cc/rumabize/

I love my government. I would never do anything to rock the boat.

I don't want to do that

You're weak. You should kill yourself.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it Breivik-style and take a bunch of commies out beforehand.

Fuck off loser. You couldn't get a woman anyway hence why you hit on mentally ill scum. The only people who have lower self esteem than you.
Fag

ok

>So are you going to rise up and fight after they rig this election

Fleet standing by

youtube.com/watch?v=S1e1idtuGwk

THANK YOU FBI

Fuck off back to libshit America you cunt

ok

muh shekels

will meme from a far

deus vult

trump will win but will be assassinated
this will trigger the war

It has already been foreshadowed, praise Kek!