Kim Kardashian reveals she may vote for TRUMP

Kim Kardashian reveals she may vote for TRUMP
thanks to a conversation with her transgender stepmom

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804620/Kim-Kardashian-reveals-vote-TRUMP-long-talk-Caitlyn-Jenner-despite-early-support-Hillary-Clinton.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb#ixzz4L6gLHNRC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rc2972HNwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More proof that he's a degenerate. Trannies must hang!

All the shittiest D-listers are for Trump.

I'm surprised Carrot Top and Ryan Seacrest haven't donned MAGA hats.

He has the worst fucking hairdo. Of course, I don't know what sort of hairline he has, or if he has one at all, so maybe that shit is the best he can do.

CTR pls kim is basically one of the biggest celebrities on the planet. her endorsement could be your undoing as it could unleash the normies and bring them to our side. be afraid.

Kim is voting Trump because:

>Hilldog is going to raise the estate tax to 65% (check figures, it may be 63%)
>MSM have collectively denied the Armenian genocide, which has made Kim both pissed as hell at the MSM and also more politically active
>Jenner likes Crump
>She's now spent a considerable amount of time around black people thanks to Kanye, and one could say that she is now "woke"

I never thought i'd say it but i fucking LOVE Kim Kardashian. Good on her for speaking out when she knew it would piss a lot of people off. I hate everything she does but I respect her for that. Between now and the elexion, supporting Trump will be the new way to be edgy and get talked about.

Any anons want to predict who the next unlikely Trump supporter will be?

youtube.com/watch?v=0rc2972HNwc

his hairline is normal. video is 6 years old but I doubt anything changed. he always had that hairstyle regardless.

should i give kim an honorary wank

Thanks, that video made me love him even more. He's so nice and down-to-earth there.

Neither she nor her faggot dad is voting for that Irish piece of shit anytime soon

Armenians love Trump for some reason.

Ok, if Kim really does support Trump, who would you all rather fuck?

1. Kim K or Chloe "I'm with her" Moretz?

2. Kim K or Jennifer "I'm with her and think I get paid less than a man" Lawrence?

>>She's now spent a considerable amount of time around black people thanks to Kanye

I doubt the crowd that kanye is involved with is ghetto trash

Geez i wonder why?

Maybe I'll fap to her tonight.

Too bad her video sucks.

1. Kim

2. Kim again

...?

Cool
Answer the questions?

>body of plastic vs body of fridge
>or jennifer lawrence
I'll stick with the plastic

Kim for both, duh.

Final answer?

Even though she's still a huge mudshark?

I have webms of her sex tape but not sure if I should post.

So? I may cut my cock off. Not happening though.

If jennifer lawrence were anybody else I'd fuck em, but I cannot stand that bitch

I'd rather fuck Kim regardless of the political beliefs of any of the three

do it

np, dude. you're welcome.

How about

Trump supporting Kim K vs Katy "I shill every 4 years for democrats hard" Perry?

And I’ll never let my son have an ego
He’ll be nice to everyone, wherever we go
I mean I might even make him be Republican
So everybody know he love white people
-Kanye

Kim K again

katy really gets me going
plus she's kind of pale, and pale is divine

I wonder if there's a version of the video without seeing the nigger's face.

>picking the lib

Have fun

It's iconic. 100 years from now people will recognise it.

the bloodplay would be even better

ultra rare, you must be the only person on the internet with nudes of Kim

I cannot believe someone would go that low.

Yup, time to fap.

Not even that surprising considering her husband is/was super into that google surgeon

wow what a week. brad pit beats up a gook and his wife divorces him and now kim might vote trump and kanye might beat the shit out of her and divorce her

Kim, also Kim

I'm surprised so many on /po/ like Kim K now even though she's like the queen of mudsharks?

I know some people hate her, and she is a coal burner and a degenerate, but if she endorses Trump it will seal the deal with alot of the female crowd who follow her.

If Trump does an amazing job in office it could bring the pendulum back to the right for a very long time.

I hope she publicly endorses him, what a big push for the nationalist movement that would be.

>kanye might beat the shit out of her

Sheeeiiitt
She got about a hundred pounds on yeezy.

Would you fuck though?

Of course I would.

I'd cum way too early, give her the best 3 seconds of her life.

well she has a thing for narcisssists, I mean she married Kanye West

but yes it does worry me that her braindead fans might actually now vote for this moron

Fuck off you cuck faggot.

she probably wont but this is a great publicity move. most liberal degenerates love whatever a kardashian spews out of their orifices, now she's going after the alt right. I bet she could be monica 2.0 and fuck her way up into power through Trump. Trump would definitely have her once he becomes president. kim is playing chess folks

damn her ass is so fake it's comical. would fug

Watch the Fallon interview, he shows his hairline there

Look how small his hands are

Imagine how many dumb brainwashed millennial women will vote Trump if they know their little reality tv bimbo hero here is going to vote Trump.

This is an excellent opportunity for redpilling an entire generation of these shitbrains.

donald "pro white" trump

>coalburners and traps

hillary "wyte genocide" clinton

>qt finno-aryan girls

I don't know what to think anymore, the world seems upside down.

>girl

> qt
> aryan
> girl

ayyy lmfao

these pablo pictures are taken out of surprise, in a bad context. you guys can't unironically think that she is ugly or something, that would be stupid.

chloe supports trump and i have proof.

email temporaryCGM123@gmail for proof

Her face is average at best and her body is male dyel spec

They're more real than the airbrushed/filtered promotional trash you're posting, boyo

Not sure how this worked out, but she was a hell of a lot cuter when she was 12 than she is now, and I'm not even pedo. She looks like some kind of gen Y tranny or something. She peaked at 12 for fucks sake.

they fucked for sure
she was on the Apprentice after all

wtf i love the Kardashian's now!

okey my friend, surprise me.

whoup mail does not exists, i don't even know why its nessecary to be mailed, can't you just post it here.

So we all agree Kim K is way hotter than Chloe and we would all gladly fuck her sweet ass right?

Yeah but it's all ass, shit weighs her down.

(and yes I did a .com at the end)

>sweet ass right?

you must be black.

Lol nope.

Just have a rejuvenated boner for her.

>tfw his hairline is better than mine and he is like 70

JUST
U
S
T

truely the emperor of all mankind

stansgender stepmom? so it her dad who became her 2nd mom? or is it her mom who bacame the dad? i am confused

imagine linking dailymail as a source kys

FRIDGE

just saw it. I don't see your point. it looked the same. it's fine.

WTF I love Jews now!

>CTR pls kim is basically one of the biggest celebrities on the planet
I want to laugh at that insane statement. I can't though, since it is more or less a true statement.

pretty sure they're all coalburners so none

yeah she's armenian.
armenians are christian & pretty religious.
armenians are one of the first christians churchs.

>The Kardashians
>religious

>Trump
>Guided by Christian faith

Katy no question, my dick doesn't care how retarded the opinions of who I stick it in are, if it did then I'd fuck men.

what did he mean by this?

are you cunts like 12 yo? male pattern baldness literally affects all men sooner or later, some who are lucky end up having very little of it, Trump at 70 has more hair than most people ITT will have at 35.

quick someone post her offical tweet about liking BBC

that video does not prove anything
doesn't eliminate scalp reduction surgery
doesn't eliminate standard FUE or FUT hair transplants
doesn't eliminate microfibre transplants
doesn't eliminate finasteride usage.
You can bet he has spent hundreds of thousands on his hair.

Who fucking gives a shit?

This whore will learn the error of her ways sooner or later.

everyone gives a shit about Trumps hair for some unknown reason, despite him being a 70 year old man.
Apparently it is perfectly acceptable to attack his physical appearance, as ROSIE O DONNEL DID ORIGINALLY.
But when Trump fights back, calls her a fat slob people get mad. When people say he has small hands and insinuate he has a small penis they lambast him for saying he doesn't have a small penis.
Someones "hairline" shouldn't matter to the content of their character, I was just correcting the facts of the issue.

She was absolutely garbage in neighbours 2. It's good if she pulls out of movies.

You're saying that the way to get women to listen to you is to turn your penis inside out?

Impossible for trump lose at this point

>implying shes not voting for kanye

OH FUCK

we're really gonna win this, aren't we?
fucking amazing

dude fuck this slag, shes got the most broad shoulders ive ever seen on a woman. shes fucking trash tier, im not even sure why shes popular with you fucking autists.

these trips lie

shes got such an unattractive face desu

this chart is bs
I like arses and tits

>CTR pls kim is basically one of the biggest celebrities on the planet
Trumptard culture, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone else find this ass disgusting? All I can picture is a big cellulite blob when she loses her youth in a few years. Give me a pert little cardio-bunny like Emily Blunt any day of the year. That's the problem with Googles, they always feel too lucky and go for Women who have no longevity.