GLENN BECK BACK ON SUICIDE WATCH

GLENN BECK BACK ON SUICIDE WATCH

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEOPngyyPU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

maybe beck should move to israel so he can fight for the jews personally

ALL BY MYSELF

this dude is a fucking loser and he didnt even go to college. someone end this pathetic excuse of a human's life

I've always liked Glenn Beck. I'm upset about Cruz's endorsement as well, but at this point there is nothing we can do.

wish he would self-immolate himself, go out in a blaze

confiscate his shoelaces

Im surprised he couldnt' see the rat in Cruz.

Glenn Beck seems like the type that could very easily be duped/scammed.

As though that chubby fuck could survive in "the mountains"...

never really liked him much, but then after he had that big party in dc, he got the messiah complex and now that he has figured out that he is not the messiah, it's driven him batshit crazy

poor fucker

He's probably just out of Cheetos.

"go to the mountains for a while"
This election is a rich mine of premium memes.

you probably didnt graduate college

I live in the mountains, we all support Trump so beck may as well just blow his brains out

Underrated. Dad joke tier

Pic barely related

F

> I like Glenn Beck
> a fucking cancer leaf

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you people up north?

He's a mormon, so it goes without saying.

Beck Compound confirmed. HAPPENING ON NOV 8TH.

He didn't go to college, and that's an insult? Fucking kike, college isn't a measure of intelligence.

sure man, whatever you say.

I make damn near 6 figs a year. Never went to college. Have more booksmarts and common sense than all my friends who did, plus no crippling debt.

College itself has already become an insult to its intended purpose.

sure man, whatever you say.

The only thing I liked about Beck was that he always said to do your own homework (check the facta yourself).

Which was pretty fucking ironic when he had a show on a news channel

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Not sorry this happened. He's been practically begging Hillary to pick the next Supreme Court Justices with all his anti-Trump shilling.

Fuck him.

I like both and and was only momentarily put off by Cruz's endorse. Beck has the advantage of inhabiting a theoretical world of pure principle and philosophy, while Cruz is trying to do good in the cut throat realm of politics.

Cruz is right to keep fighting the good fight and try to continue pushing what issues he can (got Trump to bring awareness of internet freedom issue) and Beck is right that there really is nothing long term that can be done about the big picture until the people are given a shock far larger than they're able to contemplate right now.

>BREAKING NEWS: Glenn Beck found dead in an abandoned cabin in the mountains.

>Sources report he had hung himself. Found near his body were several empty bags of Cheetos, a "NeverTrump" shirt, and a collection of lubed buttplugs.

If beck has the power the make Hillary be president why didn't he have the power to make Cruz the nominee? The latter is far easier task for him, since he speaks only on the right.

>I know you are but what am I?

They teach you to act like a child in college?

Yeah, you cheeto-huffers are totally going to change the world for the better with your obsession with abortion and gays while there are far more serious issues at work.

You know, you could at least address a damn thing my post said rather than shitpost.

What exactly does this guy believe? Is he some sort of Moron fanatic or something that wants a theocracy?

Anyone?

did he quit all this shill stuff because he is a tard or something before this election cycle even started

youtube.com/watch?v=nEOPngyyPU8

We fucked his shit up lol.

Beck, go back to your cheeto bowl

Please Glenn kill yourself already and end it. I'm so sick of seeing you crying. I can't stand seeing your fat neck wedged in a button up shirt wrapped in a sweater. Fuck you and your idea for America. I'm begging you please die.

No constitutionalist wants a theocracy. Hell no non-muslim American wants a theocracy. "He wants a theocracy" is a fedora inword for don't vote for anybody but atheists like them or people we think are lying about their religious beliefs, as if wanting to encourage liars as politicians is something that serves the interests of voters, or having someone antagonistic to religion as is the typical fedora is something that's favorable to the survival of our core freedoms.

>innawoods

is he going to shoot up the white house once hes back

I did not claim that he wanted a theocracy. I asked a question about who he is, what he believes, and what his aims are whilst throwing about wild speculation in the form of a question.

A question you did not answer by the way.....

Are you done value signaling yet? Can you just answer the inquiry or are you going to go on about neckbeards now?

>He's going to be exterminated when he tries to shoot up the white house

Fix'd

If anything him not going to uni makes him slightly less of a cuck

Sure man whatever you say.

why doest ths faggot not like trump?

NOT A REAL(tm) CONSERVATIVE

I didn't claim you claimed he did want a theocracy. I'm expounding on your topic while answering your question. Beck is primarily a constitutionalist, and no, he doesn't. If you want to throw other labels in besides you can use conservative libertarian, values voter type, not interventionist but not isolationist. Wears his religion on his sleeve, so not everyone's cup of tea.

Don't get me started on neckbeards.

JUST

nigga mayb u shuld stop woryin bout trump an wory bout dat gut u hav u fukn mor man weerdo