Confess that you take this guy's money

Confess that you take this guy's money
to shitpost pepe memes, pol.
You nolifer inbreds, how can you actually
sell yourself, i thought that you do it for the
cause.
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

i once read this fag's wikipedia and saw a photo of him. now looks like he swallowed hgh for a year straight

WHERES MY FUCKING MOONEY?

REEEEEEEEE FUCKERS I NEED MONEY WHERE IS IT UNH UNH

Literally who?

Oculus Ceo - Palmer Luckey

actually i'm under commission by some aussie i don't know their name but i get a cheque in the mail every month

What group is he funding?

Where can I apply? I have plenty of Trump maymays.

fourchan,reddit,eightchan users, probably every third thread poster here

Buddy, I'm so broke I had to borrow sense to write this.

No one pays us to love America. I'm a vet who is unemployed. I believe in trump and hope for real change vs career politicians who lie about change.
Let me know where I can sign up for a pay check, because I need it more than most. My shit posts have been totally gratis, because it's how I feel.
This place is more than ads to some of us.

>theverge.com

and you take yourself seriously user?

i feel you bro, sorry.
I also did gratis pepes and wanna take kudos for it

>theverge
Cuz that guy is the Ceo of oculus, thatswhy
its posted in the verge.
I also saw it in the daily beast

eggscelent bost user

where's my check then, bitch. hope your family is raped by google

holy shit beautiful trips i didn't even notice. ok thats all for tonight. see you guys tomorrow when there will inevitably be more Clinton email scandals or leaks.

>facebook
There's your problem, I don't have any social media accounts.
I wish I was getting paid for this shit

Eggselent dits

I kno ridte

I do it for zero (0) monetary compensation

>Zuckerberg throwing money around ends up helping get Trump elected.
How angry is he going to be?

KEK - That idiot literally got rolled by some asshole on Reddit for an uncoubted amount of cash. Paying for r/donald to make anime real. Fuckn idiot.

Sure, I took his money, it was all so easy at first and I needed tendies. But then he wanted more and more, ordinary shitposts weren't enough - he wanted gore and vore and I hated it and myself.

That's when the threats started, they kidnapped my kids and started rumors at work that I was sucking Hillary's teat - people, normal people, good Americans, started avoiding me and teasing me about an 'old people Snell's

I fell in with a bunch of Austrian troll-masters who took pity on me and helped me raise my bantz but the pressure got to much and I cracked. I'm in hiding now, somewhere in the Zuck's compound where I can lay low till after the election.

Kids, don't get sucked in like me, stick to trannies, traps and waifu threads with all the other democrats. Politics is a dirty game you don't want to play.

I would also like some of this money. You can send a check

THAT DIRTY WHITE DIDNT PAY ME SHIT

WHERES MY MONEY CUM SKIN?

haha wow

No wonder trumpfags assume anyone who disagrees is a shill

Savannah Wallace for anyone interested

Shit. I do it for free. What's this faggots PayPal address? He can at least reimburse me for my expenses.

So what are you going to do with your Luckey Bucks, Cred Forums?

I bought a bunch of loot boxes in Overwatch.

I do it for free. Or for currency of reciting numbers.

WAIT HE IS GIVING MONEY TO DO THIS?

WHO DO I CALL?

that's a rare pepe on the left

>all those guys that did not get a Luckey Buck yet

You better jump on the wagon fast

Sir, I like the cut of your jib.

Not anymore.

What the fuck is this horseshit?
I post quality memes. I demand compensation for my work.

check'd

also down with clinton

I made a few OC pepes but they aren't trump related, it still means I'm getting paid right?

>paid to shitpost
>suddenly Australia becomes the most prosperous nation in the world

Here's the exact print I used. Keep it and remember my sacrifice everytime you see it.

This time next week, I'm going to shoot myself in the back of the head twice and lock myself into a duffel bag.

Why not?
2500€/month for shitposting is a great pay.

>not Leafland

You made that? I love it

D'oh. Here's the real one.

shit you mean i can get mad money to shitpost?
where the fuck do i sign up, fuck this doing shit for free business.

He is just a shitposter among shitposters. He pays cash to make irl Shitposts, not to finance internet shitposts.

I've created many A class and even some elusive S class rare memes and I have not received any of the due money I deserve. Where can I contact a preferably jewish lawyer to help me with a case?

Canada would just use all the shitposting money to hire african firefighters who immediately go on strike

>kike is making money off of us
It was bad enough when the Chinese were doing it
Does nobody find originality sacred anymore?

bushab bra

speaking of which, are they still burning down?

I wish I got paid for this

And here's the uncropped one.

This whole Oculus thing seems almost fabricated or forced. The amount of reaching and now after all this time that has passed.

>this man owns Cred Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

No i shitpost for free, its more like our countries national past time.

CTR has been doing this all along , I think we should get paid for doing this. Although I'd stick it for free

If you amerifags actually pull this off in november

I will cast a Marine Le Pen vote in your honor

Leafland wishes they could shitpost. Quality over quantity mate.

>dashfags

Better get your fountain pen ready, frog. Trump is happening.

Stop laughing and bow to your fucken leader. Show some respect. Jesus.

We do it for free, if we were to take money for creating chaos our Lord Kek would be most displeased and smite us down.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PAY YOU LITTLE SHITS

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS !

>999
>9999
The Lord Kek blesses you, fellow Kekonites. Truly this thread is the bringer of light to which will shine upon the masses and bring them forth from the shadows of Killary's huge ass.

I do it for free.

I'm a former Democrat who used to really believe in my party. Then Hillary Clinton came along and I lost all hope.

I hope one day that my party regains its soul, but until that happens, I'm supporting Trump.

That orange faced retard is actually the lesser of two evils in this election. I'm as surprised as you are.

Is the thumbnail supposed to look like a giant white dick is resting on her chin/chest?

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

HAHA HES NOT GETTING TRUMPBUX LIKE THE REST OF US

EVERYONE BACK TO THE TRUMP BANK FOR PAYDAY

WTF you talkin 'bout shitlord we're all palmer.
we're all annymoose, we're all forget, we're expected.

>mfw we're all getting paid to shitpost to each other

WTF, I do it for free but you fuckers get paid. This is fucking bullshit!

>mfw i get paid by shillary and trump to have arguments with myself

YALL BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS PAYING ME SMFH

Trump supporters should pray to lord Kek.
Unite today, so to not be devided tomorrow

bucket ov ones and a 10... wtf newzealand can't youur kiwi brain find a better pic???

10.16.16 D.A.K. - 08.11.2016 F.A.K.

>facebook
>unofficial trump supporting group
>goal to start transparently shitposting irl
>dude with money finds out about them, likes it, says he'll match whatever funds they contribute because he agrees with what they stand for
>altogether ~$10,000 around end of august
>want to put up an anti-hillary billboard somewhere
You're retarded op. We're not getting paid shit, read the article attached to the sensational clickbait headline. We want to live our lives without all you doublenigger turbofaggots injecting yourselves into every fucking aspect of each waking moment and trying to force your dogshit ideals on everyone regardless of consent. That's it. That's our whole motivation. Live and let live. Fucking shills man I swear to fuck you cunts are thick as pig shit.

WHERE IS MY MONEY

>People get paid to meme about Trump.
Woah, silly liberals ive been doing it for free the entire time.