How do we change this?

How do we change this?

Spreading memes through messages embedded in image files. Normies/shills/media won't be bothered to sift through thousands of images to find out what we're trying to tell one another.

I'd rather spread your cheeks baby. Pls respond.

Just say nigger, you cuck.

We gotta upboat the real definition of google

>requires Google or Facebook account to create definition

topkek

Don't start something you can't finish, user.

Make some then im pretty sure we can reach 9000 accounts with our combined autism

I want to finish on your man tits to be honest.

M-my tits aren't as big as other girls. I hope you don't mind, user.

>I reach around from behind you and slide my arms under yours, around to your front where I grasp your grade A cups and breathe softly on the nape of your neck, gently pressing the tip of my tongue against you as I lick up to you just behind your ear. I nibble on your earlobe for second, and pull away just as you start to get into it.

A-anonchan what is that I feel pressing into me?

Oh...it's uh, nothing.
>my cock throbs against the inside of my pants, pressing into your back.. it starts to get painful, I can't keep pretending I'm not aroused.

I admit it, I'm aroused, do you mind if I just take my penis out of my pants...you...you don't have to touch...or look even... but, I'm just so uncomfortable.

O-oh. Sure user. Just..what are you going to do with it?

/fml/ - failed memes general

Urban Dictionary has to approve a definition before it even goes through. It's the ultimate Skype operation.

>Americans

use anime pics or kill yourself

You just hate fun, faggot.

>Has to approve a definiton

wew lad if you needed proof this is some bizarre op across multiple websites here it is.

I think you actually vote for the words

It's censorship. Skypes and easily-offended googles love controlling opinions

You dont need an account to vote or upboat either, you only need an account to add words

Ok asshat, yeah that's a stellar line of fucking logic, 100% makes sense and isn't at all flawed. Go the fuck back to whatever hole you crawled out of with this shit.

A meme has to have some amount of humor to be especially funny, saying google or skype literally makes NO sense other than "Muh censorship"

The fuck do niggers and censorship have to do with each other?

*you both hear a knock at the door*

"It's me, Goku."

we also need a way to get our memes featured on all the websites. We need to define what's funny internet culture. My friend shows my ifunny features that are pol made sometimes, like the ancap NAP.

>Skypes and easily-offended googles love controlling opinions
You sound like an idiot.

you sound like a skype

>nigger faggot cunt spic kike
>You sound like an idiot hurr durpity derrr

Oh god its this google again

But we want the Norris's and media to catch on? I thought the whole point was too make it so that we get revenge on Google?

So if you guys aren't CTR, cause let's face it CTR is just a bunch of civies doing work for money-that must mean one thing:

You guys are some alphabet agency huh? Or of course you're bots yourselves. No other explanation for forcing a meme so fast.

We want them to figure it out, the relentless threads announcing, "hey guys, we're doing this now," are garbage. Since when were the stupid shit we post here planned out? Our memes haven't ever made sense to people who don't visit this place because they sprouted up organically.

I don't know who's jewing/skyping who anymore

We want them to be found out. This is how it spreads to the wider audience, especially for people that don't lurk much. This increases the exposure.