Oh boy here we go

Oh boy here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/779483082571313152
youtube.com/watch?v=HN-7wCsVEyg
johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/david-duke-and-mk-ultra/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/22/black-lives-matter-well-tear-new-orleans-monuments/
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_2c7dd978-80e1-11e6-8929-7f9e180eeb14.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GCd2mAZCjpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related. nigs as dum as fats

CIA asset Duke has been activated

This

>implying idiots won't fall for the b8

Dis gon b gud

>10 innocent african americans gunned down in cold blood while protesting near a statue of Andrew Jackson
Meanwhile footage from the scene show them using everything they have to destroy the statue.

is duke really a hillary plant/controlled opposition now? i got this pepe picture off his twitter

Fucking googles

> muh PR

Hope they mow down a ton of those BLM shitheads.

Oy vey goyim, yes, the timing is purely coincidence

I remember when Saddam Hussein's statue got torn down in Iraq.

That sure was the beginning of a golden era for humanity.

This is pretty much what Infowars predicted. Just before the debates this guy is going to out there and create a shitstorm.
Whatever he does is going to be reported by news. The tweet itself is going to make news.

If he shows up, his presence is only going to escalate things and when things escalate and he (or any of the guys who follow him) pull out their guns it's over for Trump.

David Duke is going to single handedly take out Donald Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU

Fuck shillary and fuck kike people

So people are saying this is a false flag?

>Well, we can't subdue a landmass that big through physical force. It's just impossible. But if we could somehow take over their minds instead...

t. Bilderberger

>Jackson

A democrat, fuck him

this f a m

David "kikes greatest ally" Duke is ramping things up just in time for the election

Just in case you think it's fake, it's not

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/779483082571313152

Apparently he's calling up everyone

>idiot Trump supporters turn up
>get arrested for "racist violence"
>Dr. (((Duke))) rubs his hands

This. DD is an FBI asset.

>crowd of 12 angry 60 yo men with guns and confederate flags stand off against a crowd of 200 blacks and hipster cucks

I really wish they wouldn't do this unless they're planning on shooting one of the monkeys

holyshit

liked and retweeted just for the shitstorm potential

They should move the statue into some deep water so you have to swim to get close to it.

another child to be sacrificed for the cause of a election? oh how wonderful!

Oh what good timing, just before the debates.

>a crowd of TRUMP supporters arrested for attacking blacks at the behest of KKK GRAND DRAGON DAVID DUKE

Maybe someone should shoot Duke and blame google.

Idk, either way this is going to be entertaining

These stupid Fucking googles

Fucking Googles

definite happening

He said in his show he doesn't want any conflict or anything.

yeah he is just gonna show up to stop them. but he doesn't want conflict.

>inb4 he gets shot by GOOGLEs

Isn't that called a peaceful protest though?
>inb5

isnt isis the other group participating in the destruction of historic artefacts

I hate David Duke so much he's that annoying fucker that tags along uninvited and will repeat your joke 5 minutes after you said it. text book autism.

wish he was dead.

I'm wonder, Is David Duke an Albino? He looks like one alright.

Quit using a forced meme, faggot.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE IS A PLANT

WE CANNOT LET ANDREW JACKSON BE DEFACED

this sparks the race war

Armed line in a guard formation around the statue won't be touched. Police will be there to monitor.

In the days before the damage no one knew if we were happy
In the days before the damage dying wasn't nearly easy now
So open up your murder eyes and see the ugly world that spat you out

>now

He always has been

Andrew Jackson as based as he was is dead we have to worry about getting Trump in office then we can worry about monuments.

>Skype detected

Fuck off faggot, since the Internet is under USA law at the moment, I can do whatever I want.

Wait till October then police me you uncultured swine!

Found the google.

Yes.. And I'm sure he'll bring some people wearing Trump hats who will conveniently be recorded beating a black man.

David is the truly CIA nigger

Where's Manafort when you need to take care of a little problem like Duke?

Looks like he doesn't want conflict unless it's 3 days until the presidential debates and he needs to associate Donald Trump with violence against niggers.

The best thing that could happen is if these niggers showed up, destroyed the statue and it could be used as a talking point in the debates. Trump would speak against it, Hillary would dance around the subject and flop.

Instead what we will get is Trump having to disown David Duke again all while Hillary is using it to push anti-gun arguments. Talking about how racism is still alive and it's all because of Trump etc. And the crowd is going to buy it because the media is going to push this story non-stop.

Guess it's just a (((coincidence))) that (((David Duke))) is now mobilizing and trying to cause shit.

Andrew Jackson is a fucking herom

fuck. this will definately play into the debate

>being beaten by black people
ftfy

Knowing Jackson he'll kill a dozen dindus falling down.

So its saturday today guys, Anyone know when this is happening?

Hopefully, the statue falls, somehow causing a sink hole that swallows Duke and BLM.

Then we can add another cool story to Jackson's legacy.

fair enough.

Louisiana is EST I think and it's 3AM that time. I think the original post about this on some forum said 1PM so 10 hours from now.

>missing the point this badly

Whoops, nope, it's CDT. So it's 2AM there right now.

David Duke is either a plant or a genuine retard. I keep telling "muh jews" fags that you retards have never and will never accomplish anything. All muhjews fags are plants to make nationalists look like morons. Look at what we accomplish when a nationalist (Donald Trump) runs for president without being a retarded nazi conspiracy theorist. Now the overton window is shifting and globalism is teetering and all it took was not being raving morons.

hi FBI

DO IT PUSSY.

Protip: you wont

IF DOUBLES THIS WILL BE A BLOODBATH

>Look at what we accomplish when a nationalist (Donald Trump) runs for president without being a retarded nazi conspiracy theorist
Everyone that's even slightly left still thinks he's a retarded Nazi conspiracy theorist though.

jesus christ i got a terrible feeling about this scoob

"dr." david spook should know these googles aren't going to be able to come anywhere close to dismantling the statue and not make a national media circus that has a severe chance of damaging trump's campaign in the court of public opinion

why the fuck won't he just keep quiet until november 9th

fuck David Duke, the media are gonna use him to create even more hysteria about trump supporters.

Phew, crisis averted guys.

>Jacob Barry, a 21-year-old from Grosse Point, Mich., who works part-time making sandwiches at a Jimmy John’s and dreams of becoming a therapist, says the community — as well as a sense of escape — is what draws him to video games. After logging as many as 40 hours per week playing games, Barry realized that he was using games as a way to avoid the pressures of working life. “Honestly, I realized it was a bad thing when my mom would say things like, ‘When are you going to go apply for these jobs? When are you going to go back to school?’ And then in the back of my mind I kept hearing fun facts about these games.”

Barry dropped out of college because he was not sure the high cost of tuition would pay off, but he now feels stuck in a minimum-wage food service job. He wishes he could find a career like his grandfather, who joined the phone company after high school and worked there for decades. “But there’s no option to do that,” he says.

But he is the nominee of a major party and has created a american nationalist movement where before we had an option between globalist 1 and globalist 2. In 70 FUCKING YEARS nazis accomplished nothing to protect white identity. They lost every single battle they fought. All you have to do to make nationalism appealing to people is not be genocidal authoritarians. The average white person wants to put his country and people first, The average white person will never want to commit genocide and live in a fascist state like the nazis want.

lol had the totally wrong quote, probably makes my post pretty confusing..... just ignore the first two paragraphs

nice try xeno scum praise the god empire

check em

he didnt say what would happen if no dubs

yes, he is a plant.

but he only has 17.5k followers on twitter. not many of them will see the tweet. very few of those live near the statue. and very few of THOSE will be stupid/ballsy enough to go, if they even feel like making the effort.

there will be a few stragglers who will cause a scene that the media will try to blow out of proportion to make trump supporters look bad, but people won't buy it since it's an isolated case of a few extremists.

nothing to worry about here :))))

Where is this?

I'm a Canadian, but I'm black as coal and conservative. I'll drive there if its something I can reach in time and get myself as close to the middle of the defense line as I can to fuck up any "wow look racist white Trump KKK supporters vote Hillary 2016-2024."

100% yes. hes going to fucking destroy everything we've worked for. god damn it

OH SHIT DOUBLE DOUBLES, FUCK IT'S OVER

louisiana... maybe next time

CIA niggers glow in the dark, beware.

I just love these Cred Forums Cred Forums crossovers. terry is like the symbol of it all.

Duke isn't a CIA asset, this won't be a false flag, he is just a genuine retard taking the BLM bait. Everyone else has enough common sense to not escalate (((peacefully protesting))) googles.

The race war will begin tomorrow if I get doubles

man, the internet is one weird ass propaganda tool.

I think the best thing that could happen would be if the blacks lynch David Duke. That would cause an endless shitstorm.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=HN-7wCsVEyg

>yfw someone who has a boner for Jackson comes armed to the teeth and starts blowing holes in niggers just like Jackson would have wanted
I never liked the guy because he was a globalist and ruin this country politically just like Jefferson, but the man did love killing shitskins

Thank god

Maybe after he takes a bullet to the head from jamal then the NEETs will put up 2 whole new threads about the closing in race war.

Ah shit, way down there, that's a two day drive for me, I've done a drive down there before.

Nothing makes me want to whitewash myself more than shit like this. I won the lottery by being born in Canada as a black man, but when people do shit like this, I wish I won the super jackpot and was born as a white Canadian so I would have no association whatsoever with these cretins.

Underrated post.

If 2 repeating numerals one of you have to murder this faggot in his sleep

This! This is a very interesting read about David Duke and his connections to the CIA. His job is to try help Hillary win this upcoming election.

David Duke's father was named David H. Duke. He was a U.S. Army Colonel and he got his son David a job teaching English for the Defense Intelligence Agency in Laos during the Vietnam War. There is no more obvious connection to the CIA then this job.

johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/david-duke-and-mk-ultra/

Ok, this settles it. He's totally a fucking plant

this is actually a really good idea. two birds, one stone. dead kike plant and rekindling of white nationalism.

how do we arrange this?

For fuck sakes

TRIPS. Checked and witnessed. Duke is a plant.

Trips don't lie

Duke's gonna start the race war tomorrow

I can smell them from here

also I can hear the "MMMMM-HMMM!"s from here

It's funny to me when the black men that I work with are redpilled as fuck and hate niggers more than I ever could.

regardless of duke being a plant and whatever

is BLM actually going to go tray and tear down a statue of andrew jackson tomorrow? source?

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/22/black-lives-matter-well-tear-new-orleans-monuments/

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Because it affects them because they're the same race. If you're white you're kind of removed from this whole thing but black people have more reason to hate other black people making them look bad.

Hope we see a lot if dead googles if they try this shit they disrespectful animals

This

I was in ferguson for the riots, im tellin you there were agents scattered through the crowd black and white. As a black man we have that "corndog radar" and I seen some corndog niggas acting like they were mad. Thats when I knew ot was shit was goin to deep.

Dont get me wrong I hate most white people but if you go to that and try to get involved, you might fuck your whole life on a set up.

Why are they destroying this statue?

Well I live 15 minutes awat from Jackson Square and I want our history to be preserved. Should I go down there tomorrow and counter protest BLM? Thing is is that I usually have work when they protest like thr last time BLM tried shit here

Did you see the thing about the rioters in Charlotte that were arrested? That 70% of them were from out of state?

Wtf does Andrew Jackson have to do with all this?

He's been only doing peaceful shit his whole life. He wasn't even involved in Greensboro or anything. Fuck he hasn't even been in a non-violent KKK group for 40 years.

If the media wasn't going after Duke to pin him to Trump, they'd be going after a hundred other different people who comment on Trump's twitter.

>I wish I won the super jackpot and was born as a white Canadian
Jackpot would be being born as a white Australian. More incompetent government, less libshit education.
But yes I get you.

>le paid agitator faec

The issue is this. We all fucking hate David Duke for ruining shit everytime Trump gets a lead. But, we also fucking hate BLM niggers for ruining the country and destroying our past. The only win here is if cops put an end to both from doing anything because this shits getting fucking annoying

some people create, others destroy. that's why googles are good at sports it's controlled destruction.

Just let them take down the statue if they're actually going to do it. Them doing that will only help Trump.

Best year ever.

He should come dressed in KKK garb.

Also dont let these British dudes get you juiced up. You cant shoot someone for tearing down a statue, and if you stand in front of it to "protect" it and something does happen you will go to jail also.

88/44 those are very powerful memeatic digits user be careful what you wish for... meme magic killed Shillary recently..

The dindus will beat him to death and bring down the monument.

Do it cunt.

DD is really intelligent. And he is anti jew not anti black

David Duke can go fuck himself with a nigger dick for all I care. He's an agent provocateur.

He freed too many niggers

Let the police handle the googles.
Gives you moral higher ground and more supporters when the chimpouts spread.
NIggers will alienate everybody but the niggers and SJW scum beyond repair (the negroes with more than 2 brain cells too) and work as beautiful tool against leftist scum.

Stay strong. Sometimes you need martyrs and it is good to have a statue (and a corrupted kike) as martyr.
No provocations can be committed.

However, false flags can happen, idk how to fight them.
Ideas?

Turns out the rally goes from 1 to 4. I have work at 5. I might bring a Louisiana nationalist flag and chill to see what happens. I hate David Duke but I can't sit by and do nothing

Nope but I believe it.

If you feel like you have a patriotic duty to protect a piece of metal then goodluck, cause that david duke guy is getting orders from the top. They operate the same as street gangs, they just have more cover and unlimited funds. Lot of people bout to get played.

I'm nowhere near Louisiana but if I was I'd probably go and just see what happens.

(((Duke))) is probably organizing this shit with the same people who are organizing the demolition, it's too much of a coincidence.

Destroying a piece of American history is incredibly insulting to this nation. I hate David Duke, we all hate him, but no decent human would just let this go. It's just a shame that faggot has to get involved

FUCK YOU FBI SHILL THE POLICE WONT LET IT HAPPEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK YOU FOR SOURING TRUMP'S ELECTION

Uhh, guys... Why not simply try and get David Duke's Twitter account suspended? Surely we can pretend to be ethnic minorities (maybe even pose as BLM "activists"?) appalled by Twitter giving this "bigoted old man"--a Grand Dragon of the KKK, no less--an online platform for his "vitriolic hate speech".

I'm fed up with this faggot trying so desperately to make the Trump camp look bad...

>all these dipshits obsessed with Trump

David Duke has done more to spread a pro-white message than Donald "I support affirmative action" Trump ever has. I want Trump in office too but if you think he is an answer to all our problems you are deluded.

Oh jeez. Hopefully this tard, his fans and the Nogs all kill each other.

Don't listen to the dumb trolls/shills. He is legit. Go watch his videos on jewtube. Seriously? Wtf? I guess you can say anyone is a plant at this point. People were calling Trump a plant at the beginning of the election.

Hope a nigger shoots him so we can turn this kike plant into a martyr.

Reminder that the left hold David Duke and Donald Trump in the same regard. You treat the man with disdain because of stigma you just can't let go of even if you agree with him. He does not carry the sin of his predecessors yet he is held by the same standard. You are literally BLM.

This.

Trump is a good first step but he's no white nationalist. Even with borders we'll still be a minority and we need a country of our own if we're going to survive on this continent.

I think the biggest irony here is that part of jackson's army for the battle was black

Go and video the event. The more angles the better. Surroundings too. Openly and in secret.
Go professional not only cellphones.
This should work against false flag they are trying to commit there.

The shitstorm should be hilariious when all the interwebs are filled with chimpout and someone catches false-flaggers with their pants down.

Act white, keep your heads calm.

I don't think people here care he was in the KKK, they just don't want this to be a false flag to fuck with the elections.

This.

>hey, what's going on my fellow alt-right members?

GET OUT YOU CROSS EYE PIECE OF SHIT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Video of a bunch of chimps tearing down a statue would be good propaganda.

I don't see how Dukeshills can defend this, Duke simply wants to be in the headlines again right before Trump's debate.

>nigs
>tear down a statue
I kind of want to see them do this without interference first.

Just so that we can see them all throw shit at it for a few minutes before realizing none of them know the first thing about manual labor and end up settling for petty vandalism in the square around it instead.

>or even better yet, they successfully bring it down on top of themselves, making Jackson the only president with a posthumous nigger kill count.

>globalist
>took control of money back from globalists

explain yourself shillcunt

You can't honestly believe he wants to protect an American historical monument from defilement?

>8989

Fuck you, talk about that shit AFTER the wall has been built, intentionally smearing trumps name to normies before the election is proof that duke is a democrat plant.

I hope you Americans go around spraying down black monuments, like niggers are doing to white monuments. There should be a lot of MLK shit to fuck with. Fuck, it would be so much fun to live in the US this year.

Seeing that the KKK was founded in NC, it's a really, really bad fucking idea to take their "protests" to "that" level. Those niggers are going to be strung up and displayed by rabid rednecks, and no a single charge or accusation will be followed up on.

Yeah, this is all too convenient for Duke. Timing included. Don't forget this is literally a day after the Clinton FBI files dump, and Duke wants to be in the headlines.

I'd rather the statue just not get torn down at all

see
We need white nationalism. Trump loves jews and the only thing radical about him is the crazy idea of having a border and getting rid of nafta.

That won't stop white genocide.

>democrat plant
>been working to redpill normies for over 40 fucking years

God damn I want newfags to leave.

FALSE FLAG
FUCKING CIA AGENT
I KNEW IT

Yep, Dukeshill shows his true colors, you guys work fast.

I don't know one way or another but some people here are convinced that that isn't the case. I don't want the statue torn down though.

They won't be able to tear down the Statue, they arn't smart enough to do so.

When did I say I wasn't voting for Trump? I said Trump is step one. White nationalism is the solution though.

This. Let Duke defend it alone.
One man is enough to defend it to get the "tank man" effect on society. And no provocation is possible when he is unarmed.

The police should handle chimps. It is their duty. If they don't you have the excuse to go militia on googles.

Others - just video the happening scene and surroundings too.

The media are going to play this thing up like it's the new Harper's Ferry and the start of the second Civil War. It's a big psy-op (just like the Saddam Hussein statue tear down) and we're all supposed to be outraged on one side or the other.

This needs to be edited to replace the bug with Pepe.

Are you even trying?

WILL DONALD TRUMP DISAVOW DAVID DUKE

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DIES?

NC FAGS DO NOT LET THEM TEAR DOWN THAT STATUE

GET THE FUCK DOWN THERE

Don't you see? This is just one more way they are trying to conquer white society and tear down anything in this country that is "too white". Go fucking stick up for yourselves.

Ask yourself, not what you would do, but what Andy "Injuns for Breakfast" Jackson would do.

And Andrew "Call the Jews, see if I give a fuck" Jackson would tell you to take your "can't"s and your "prisons" and shove them up your ass.

Sorry, then I got you confused with the other Dukeshills. My patience is wearing thin, if Duke's name is trending tomorrow while the Clinton FBI files dump is not, then I know exactly who to blame.

>The police should handle chimps. It is their duty. If they don't you have the excuse to go militia on googles.

Lmao the googles have been doing this shit since the 60s. Read the book "don't make the black kids angry" fucking major cities around the country just aren't arresting as many niggers because it's "racist." The police haven't been doing their job for a long, long time.

T. Davis always has been and always will be OURS, he shitposted with us on OUR board from the days back when TempleOS was still called SparrowOS. It's kind of sad he didn't follow with the rest of us to here during the exodus after everything was nuked, but I'm glad his meme has spread to and proliferated among you clueless normies.

t. /prague/

P.S.- Nikita is a traitor.

stigma of being involved with THE kkk doesn't wash away. he's an uncharismatic slimy loser looking to ride on the tail coats of trump. nobody wants anything to do with him.

police wouldn't allow blm to tear down the statue in the first place, and if they do they're just showing they're a mob of animals looking to break shit.

>hes going to fucking destroy everything we've worked for.
Like what? He's done more for European Americans than you have in your entire life.

Terry hasn't streamed in like a week. I hope he's alright.

Who gives a fuck about David Duke

Are you really going to bend at the knee for a bunch of nigs?

What cost is it worth it to you to keep letting them cuck us? Just to get Trump in office for 4 years? Who gives a fuck. This is about protecting white identity in America do not let them tear down that motherfucking statue.

There is a straw that breaks the camel neck.

if he isn't a plant then he's the biggest retard to even remotely start acting like this right before debates let alone this close to election day. Right now he might as well be Soros for try to start shit.

David Duke could look like David Bowie if he had a better haircut.

livestream?

>everyone's a shill

Jesus dude. Duke's been at this for over 40 fucking years m8. I haven't read jewish supremacism yet but my awakening was breddy gud and I passed that around to like 10 people and then just gave it to the 11th adn told him to do the same.

Ask Brazil where that straw is. Because they used to be 80% white and now they're about 10% with a whole bunch of miscegenation.

This.

Fuck their psy-op up. There are ways.

What makes me sad is once all the statues have been torn down by angry niggers putting another one up will never be possible.

Literally killing this country and its people.

It's so fucking obvious you guys are getting played, a video of niggers tearing down a statue is a better redpill than Duke and a bunch of faggots getting in a brawl with a bunch of niggers.

It's supposedly 2pm EST tomorrow, I'm sure someone's going to livestream it

You will know it, I guarantee you.

marked in my calendar

Things that must happen

-Kill david duke
-get the police to guard the statue
-Google chimps out and wrecks other shit instead

>a white man actually grts off his ass to stop niggers from literally destroying niggers
>nu-Cred Forums complains

I hate all you reddit transplants so god damn much

Have you not been here this entire summer? If it wasn't Duke the media would just focus on someone else who replies to Trump's twitter. And they have. WhiteGenocide(TM) they did. All the pepe's and "racist" shit. If it wasn't Duke it would be someone else.

>start acting like this right before debates
>start
Are you serious? How fucking new are you? He's always giving talks, going on shows, going to rallies, etc. He just hardly gets media attention until a few times recently. He's been on CNN a few times over the years but he's really had to try for it.

>HURR DONT PROTECT WHITE IDENTITY IN AMERICA CAUSE OF DAVID DUKE AND MUH TRUMP

jesus christ how much more are we going to let niggers keep cucking us? they cuck us out of the cities. they cuck us in the media. they cuck us literally. and now youre going to let them cuck us out of history.

this is so retarded, I don't give a fuck about David Duke.

>hurr if you kill your enemies they win
>just keep kissing their ass, surely things will change anyday now!

If I came to your street and started jackhammering the public road that connects to your house but made sure I didnt touch your property do you think you would go to jail if you ran over and pushed me down or shot me?

CNNMSNBCFOX live, all of them

>I hate most white people

kys nigger

can we get some armed men to keep him off the property

powerful image armed whites rebuking mr kkk

>He rolls up in his KKK outfit

You can go and put other one up next weekend if you work for it.

Build not destroy. Show your white man's spirit. laser-scan the statue and make the new one ready.

There is no grounds to deny you erecting new.

Stigma of being white doesn't wash away
t. BLM

You people seriously need to look yourselves in the mirror. You're all David Dukes to the left.

This is why I hate fucking Dukeshills, you get played so fucking easily.

It boggles my mind how such a tiny part of the population can have this much influence. These BLM clowns number in the thousands at most yet they wield influence over hundreds of millions of Americans with their horseshit.

>tfw fat and have a fat fetish
>Absolutely despise this fat pride/body positivity bullshit
>There's nothing to be proud of outside of fetishistic things
>Know it isn't a healthy way to live and that it's my fault that I'm like this, but hope to lose weight one day
>These faggots try to turn it into some kind of lifestyle and drag it out into the daylight where it has no business being thought of as anything but negative there

h e l p

>Wow I don't want to be associated with that racist David Duke ugh!

FUCKING HELL. Twitter users, tell him to stay the fuck home or at least be peaceful.

He'll sink the ship.

>he dies tomorrow in a race war with googles

Fucking Dukeshills, you want Trump to lose that's why you do this shit.

These

>lets just keep on doing nothing guys
>someday the masses will wake up!

Well, Andrews fuckin dead.

Iraq is a pretty fitting example of what globalism is doing to the world, From mediocre shithole to unlivable hellscape.

>It boggles my mind how such a tiny part of the population can have this much influence. These Cred Forums clowns number in the thousands at most yet they wield influence over hundreds of millions of Americans with their horseshit.

>t. ISIS in manila
Would be nice if Rodrigo extrajudicially killed you.

BREADSTICKS

No, you're just so paranoid that you think Duke will somehow sink Trump's campaign.

>Trump debates on Monday
>NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME FOR DUKE TO MAKE HIS STAND
kys

What are you saying here? Trump is a jew lover dude. His daughter married into the tribe.

Still voting for him but come on now boy.

Has there ever been more of a forced meme? Even SHART was better

I'm a Dukeshill now because I don't want MORE white American identity to be literally tore down? Go fuck yourself, I don't give a fuck about Duke and I don't give a fuck about some meme president Trump who is going to be in office for 4 years and change piss all against a majority brown demographic.

Whites are going to have to fight back sooner or later.

>don't be a cuck by being a cuck
That's your solution? Sounds like it's working great so far. Looks like it's been working well for the past 50 years.

Dukes a fucking idiot, he basically just gave the media the right to smear all the good ol boys that will go down there as kkk neonazi henchmen

>>NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME FOR DUKE TO MAKE HIS STAND

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU NEWFAGS DUKE HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR DECADES!

Guys I'm going tomorrow wish me luck. Best case scenario I get yelled at worse case I get beat up. Can't sit by and let culture be erased in the city I was born and raised. Fuck Duke I stand by my own ideals

There's a lot of extremely obvious false flag accounts who commmented on that tweet, like pic related. Look at that fucking username.

David Duke is definitely in cahoots with the DNC/Hillary

nothing but a bunch of maga hat wearing pepes in the comments showing their support

totally not a setup goy

Yeah sure. Act like the people you despise. Pretend to be redpilled buy buy into leftist narrative. Ad hominem for all who induce cognitive dissonance.

Just don't wear any Trump gear and say you are there independent of anyone. If anyone asks who you're voting for just say "Gary Johnson" or some shit.

Bring rope and dragging chain

Just get a good video of it all please

Nobody gives a shit about Duke. Blacks included.

I hope he shot some niggers

That would be fun

A setup for what you god damn retard?

A setup to stop them from tearing down white identity in America?

Either way you lose, either you let them tear down more white history, or you make a stand and the media smears you. So what's your option? To keep bending at the knee for the media everytime they want something they just throw a fit until they get their way? Eventually that has to come to an end, and I'd say that time was about 50 years ago.

I wish I could give up my career and play videogames for 40 hours a week. I miss my NEET years.

>)))Buzzin Fwog(((
>@JaneDoe123456789
>#AltRightFrog
>purple an green confederate flag
Ughhhhhhhhhh
>I'm totally representative of Cred Forums and white people and especially Twump guize xD
Merchant, can't you do anything about these goddamn skypes?

Bump, save them Americans

>Jackson
>Globalist

Are you legitimately retarded?

And here I am over a thousand miles away. Too far to get there in time. Well, I could fly, but they wouldn't let me on the plane with my gear. I guess I'll have to sit this one out. I'm sure there will be others.

Why? So the mob can stomp your ass and then use the chain to drag the statue? Great thinking there gomer pyle.

Death for anyone involved with ISIS.
That means you.
It's a shame I was never able to find that training camp of yours.
I would've had you smoldering in a crater and you wouldn't have been able to make your abhorrent posts.

This. Are we just going to let these feral niggers tear down our monuments? Hopefully the police are there to prevent anything from happening, but fuck these BLM terrorists. Started with trying to vandalize/destroy civil war monuments and now its U.S. presidents.

>European art
>American inventors
>Niggerfield 1

and now

>Andrew Jackson

good job nu/pol/

Put up new statue next weekend and defend you then. There is no way to false-flag it this way and you got the higher ground.

This would require physical labor...won't happen.

Can one person actually explain me why the fuck everyone hates Duke so much?

Is he literally a Hitler or what?
He looks like a pretty nice guy

>He's making me realize my doublethink
>Quick, call him ISIS
Enjoy your self-imposed 1984

Not gonna mention Trump but I might bring a Louisiana nationalist flag

>put up a new statue next week

what kind of dumbassed solution is that? where are we going to get a new statue? who is going to lift it? who is going to pay for it? what would be the point of putting up a new one instead of just defending the one that's already fucking there? great solution dumbfuck

That pic disgusts me

God speed brother.

Shouldn't he be out on the campaign trail with Donald?

Because he carries stigma from being ex-KKK, as if being white or loving America aren't on the same boat to the left.

Former KKK member in cahoots with hillary and the media trying to smear trumps reputation with normies

The problem with you guys is that most of you are intelligent but are humongous pussies.

how would a bunch nigs chimping out and trying to destroy a national monument hurt trump?

all you brave white race warriors hasnt done shit for decades so you can wait another month until trump has won

how much of a chance do you think trump will have if a (((white supremacist))) kills a nig during this thing?

Go and laser-scan/stereo photograph it now.
And reuse the remains of the old one to pour new one.

I could give a shit about a statue, or about Andrew Jackson.

But I refuse to watch mobs of deranged Black Lives Matter terrorists destroy our national heritage, good or bad heritage, at will.

Take a stand now, or there will be nothing left to stand for shortly.

This is the same type of shit that the radical Islamic terrorist Muslims are doing.
Defacing, destroying, wiping out history and cultures they disagree with.
Destroying great works of art for being "problematic".
Washing away history to rewrite it.

If there must be a battle, let it begin here.

If you do not rise against this now, then you might never rise. You will have no line in the sand.

Give them no quarter, for you shall receive none in return.

I hate this LARPing cunt and the fuckers who worship him.

> put up a new statue next week

> 3rd world countries in charge of first world problems.

aaaaand hes been controlled for decades

>posts on Cred Forums
>surprised by this

I already pointed you out as being ISIS in the post before that.
Enjoy dying for george soros.

I hope the cops shoot both agitators.

is that a gab profile picture?

One more thing - chimpouts spreading is alieanting chimps everywhere and they lose everybody's support who has more than 2 brain cells.

Hillary/Obama can not do shit about it before election.

no, this is his "before" pic

see >johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/david-duke-and-mk-ultra/
about halfway down

RIP David Duke, you can try to take on the hordes of googles alone, good luck

Just because you're up to your ears in Somalian semen doesn't affect me Sven. I could give a fuck if we get Trump into office to save your sorry ass. The US is going to split regardless. In the 0-18 demographic we are less than 50% white. If Trump gets in office for 8 years, then we will have another Democrat for another 8 years, and by that time most of our white boomers will have died off and the brown children will now be voting-aged adults. We will never have majority vote on anything EVER AGAIN.

They are wiping out the white history of this country so they can take it for themselves. How do you not see that? It needs to end now.

yeah okay.

Well you're not going to enjoy it when the west dies because you're waiting for the day of the rope that never came.

>gab icon

might be legit, face it your precious alt-right is going mainstream Cred Forums

I wonder if most dindus realize that you can't just "tear down" a statue. It's not like throwing a brick through a Footlocker window or kicking a door in. Most outdoor statues/monuments are engineered to be able to bear hundreds/thousands of pounds of weight and most can survive category 5 hurricanes.

To tear down a statue you'd need a powerful commercial truck with a hitch and proper rigging cables. It might be more entertaining if everyone steps back and just watches them scream and throw shit at Andrew Jackson and look like the idiots they are.

I was a bit unsure, but go on his facebook, and now I am 100% convinced he is

FFS he is literally using (((they))) and spouting Cred Forums memes

ok so you're at the statue hand in hand with duke, what next?

You are correct on every point. There is no way to stop it without a civil war. This won't happen because white Americans are scared of their own shadows. Get used to the shit because this is what it will be like forever.

I'm not waiting for shit, abu ahcmed bin ibn al-philippini.

he'll be fine

Meanwhile in Ghana they want to pull down a statue of Gandhi because he was racist. Shit's spreading.

Probably get my ass kicked since there's no white people in this country with any balls left and it would be me and two other people against hundreds of BLM. But at least I fucking tried.

We have our history and struggle for independence.
Million niggers running amok in US is doing minor damage to you and major damage to their cause.

Want to have a good slogan to use against nigger chimpouts:
"In case of stupidity break everything"

Was written in Tallinn onto the plywood sheets covering broken windows after Russians chimped out here in 2007.

The graffiti control team in my city spray down black monuments all the time.

Nah enough people could pull it down the horses legs would go. I mean you're probably a pussy but real niggas do real thangs.

I don't even want to call you names. You're just pitiful.

Yeah, someone should record the whole thing and turn it into a timelapse.

How about OPERATION DISAVOW DAVID DUKE?

Why not publicly force him out of our supposed "alt right"?

A sacrifice for Donald.

Sorry user. If I didn't live 1000 miles away I'd be there.

There's gotta be some whites going there though.

> millions

I know so many Mexicans like that. They hate the majority of Mexicans because of their stupid Mexican act and all that.

Give it up Joe.

Look at you!

You are a mes!

>w-we just need m-more redpill material guys
>Detroit, South Africa, Brazil, every major American city being hostile territory, and the new European rapes aren't enough
>surely if they burn just one more city they'll suddenly stop having so many children and the masses will finally wake up
>c'mon guys just one more city

then go get your ass kicked and be a martyr because that's the only good that'll come out of this moronic idea. blm aren't going to do shit to a statue but you getting your head stomped might happen.

>I wonder if most dindus realize that you can't just "tear down" a statue

I promise they havn't thought of that

The googles don't even know. Someone said to meet there to tear up shit and they will meet there to tear up shit. Something about a 72 IQ.

Millions then.
Millions put establishment and cucks even faster into the lose-lose status and they flip to anti nigger faster.

Elect Trump, fight then.
MAGA.

This.

We have to prevent this. It will only end up being bad publicity for Trump and can really damage his campaign

>this many meme frogs

wow how convenient for hillary!

Their "plan" is pretty thin

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_2c7dd978-80e1-11e6-8929-7f9e180eeb14.html

god Cred Forums is shit, cant wait until this election is over so all these reddit faggots fuck off

>won't even get off the computer to protect white history
>will go stop a prominent white nationalist who's been at this longer than he's been alive

lol k

no one hates duke, these threads are filled with literally shills and edgy newfriends

>The mayor called for the removal of those statues from public property last summer, and the City Council agreed in December. But the statues remain standing because of a federal lawsuit filed by groups seeking to keep them in place. The city has been fighting that suit, and the next major hearing in the case is expected to take place next week.

Every day this country gets worse and worse

They are tearing down our history and identity and turning this into a brown country

>"He is not deserving of any public adoration. People around the country have already decided that he is not deserving to be on the 20 dollar bill any longer-- replacing him with Harriet Tubman. We think if people around the country recognize that, we certainly should recognize that right here in the city of New Orleans," said Suber.

just like the KKK has been a bunch of FBI and CIA agents jerking each other off for decades

Excuse me, but we all do, in fact, not hate David Duke.

Now go fuck yourself.

You guys we have to get Trump into office! Surely he will save us! All we have to do is sit back and never fight for ourselves! Surely Grandpa Jew will do it for us!

>GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU NEWFAGS DUKE HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR DECADES!

precisely, he is a government plant performing actions destined to fail trying to suck in an many people as possible who might otherwise be doing something productive

Jackson is the most American person in history.
I hope they do pull down the statue, I'm sure Jackson will be laughing in hell when it crushes them.

this comic is so heartwarming.

This.

David Duke is a snake hanging out with other snakes in a den of informers and gibsmedats from redneck chumps.

So go and pack the square and shoot everybody who touches the statue or blames you for defending it.

On the other hand - seems that the lawsuit against removing is based.

so I take it you actually do something other than shitpost right

Duke isn't being controlled he's just a useful idiot desperate for attention

no, hes paid to sow division and you retards eat it up in every single one of these retarded threads.

Likely story, upsidedown satan.

twitter is suspending accounts left and right these days, it should have been done years ago.

Yeah I'm sowing division because I don't want blacks to tear down our monuments for some jewish cock sucking meme president

go back to the_donald

So is BLM

so is this really happening?

and are you americans gonna allowe them to destroy that statue?

The police won't let them

Interesting how these 1 posters from Turkey and Belgium are so interested in stirring this shit up.

no your sowing division by setting up two groups that have the same goal and making them play fight in your gay little threads

trump is an ally just as much as duke is

Which "Americans" are you talking about? I'd love to see white people actually stand there and try to defend it against BLM who also has white members. That would be.....funny.

Never interrupt an enemy when he is about to do a mistake.

BLM tearing down public monuments would be one.

Attacking them over it in advance can only harm our side

just like they did when they banned the Confederate flag, right?

or when they burned Furgeson or Charlotte, right?

surely this time will be the final straw

yeah, looks like taking the moral high ground has really done us well hasn't it?

>>a crowd of TRUMP supporters arrested for attacking blacks at the behest of KKK GRAND DRAGON DAVID DUKE

Calm down. Trumphats btfo'ing GLM will only raise his support.

A mistake for who? This isn't chess it's checkers and the white vote alone won't get Trump in the white house it doesn't matter what he does in the debates. He was doomed from the start. Only delusional boards like Cred Forums believe other wise. There won't be any race war. You all have to go to work on Monday and take care of your families. So again....what mistake are they making?

This is not something to launch nukes over and anyone advocating for such action is either complete retard or agent provocateur

you don't understand

whites are either going to start fighting for themselves in the street or they're going to be murdered en mass like South Africa

we have about 20-30 more years, within my lifetime

No, you don't understand.

The action you're advocating can possibly have 0 positive outcome for us and will only serve to burn reserves

Do you know what happened next day after Russian niggers here chimped out and wreaked havoc in the middle of Tallinn?

Many Russians started to talk in Estonian to Russians as to not identify with complete morons.

>for us
you don't live here faggot, this matter doesn't concern you. worry about your own politicians.

>0 positive outcome
defending our white history from destruction isn't a positive outcome? you're a dumbass

Fighting for themselves in the streets because a white cop doesn't know how to do his job and not murder unarmed citizens? You do know this is what this whole thing is about right?

>you don't live here faggot, this matter doesn't concern you. worry about your own politicians.

literally not an argument

>defending our white history from destruction isn't a positive outcome? you're a dumbass

If you're implying pulling down any monyment would erase history you need to lay off the meth

This is the only just cause they have to rely on.
And they will lose their cause when they go against that monument.

Yeah like sitting on Cred Forums typing away instead of getting in the real world and doing something.

Yeah, not one of those have come back to bite (((them))) in the ass.

Better than getting arrested for something that had literal 0 chance from the get go to reach any objective

Duke is federal asset

>agent provocateur
>calling one of the biggest white nationalists who's responsible for redpilling tons of people a shill/agent
>no white man! don't actually go outside and standup for your history and culture that's what (((they))) want you to do!

I can't tell who's jewing who now

BTW, the Russians chimping out here in 2007 were defending their war-time monument for the fallen government and Estonians wanted move from the center of the city to beside of cemetery. .

>do you know what happen the next day?

No, no we dont. No one gives a shit about your homeland.

>there's no point in fighting for anything you won't win

Demoralization propaganda.

It is history and there are analogies in it you can learn from.

Just google up how many FBI cases dukes name comes up in and he never gets indicted himself, always those under him and it repeats over and over again.

the man doesn't bring forth any strategy beoynd painting a bulsseye on his followers backs

No, its called not wasting your ammo on non-targets

Don't be a stereotypical American. If he was african or arab you could say that.

>the man doesn't bring forth any strategy
He's been an elected senator and nearly became governor as a white nationalist.

>No, its called not wasting your ammo on non-targets
Adolf Hitler and his men fought and died in the streets when Germany was 100% white and not barely had any degeneracy as we know it.

We're 60% white and our cities are burning and hundreds of thousands of whites are raped and murdered by niggers every year. If we can't even counter-protest over a statue of an American hero now then we're fucked.

good thing they'l all be dead in a few years from obeisity and shitty healthcare

>He's been an elected senator and nearly became governor as a white nationalist.

Yeah, and the polish opposition leader who became president after soviets went belly up turned out to be an agent provocateur as well

>Adolf Hitler and his men fought and died in the streets when Germany was 100% white and not barely had any degeneracy as we know it.

That didn't get hitler into power, that almost got him shot ded and then jailed

>that northern canada
>that United Kingdom

>That didn't get hitler into power, that almost got him shot ded and then jailed

That's where he got the core of his support. Actually having a presence in the real world. They didn't get tens of thousands of Germans to join by talking on the internet.

No its not, nazis were nowhere near taking control after that fiasco

it was a huge setback

On the other hand - if this is the happening that sparks the civil war in US Trump will never be elected and we will get our "EU army" immediately going medieval on us.

IDK how long the civil war will last in US but they have shown intent in the US government to re-populate US with invaders so expect it to be massive sinkhole for leftover third worlders getting shot there for a while.

This is true.
Too bad Hitler turned out moron when (((they))) ganged up on him.

>that fiasco
I'm not talking about the putsch I'm talking about the entire decade of the 20's.

Putsch was setback AND impulse at the same time. Nationalists coming into power was simply unavoidable.

I can.

>thread started which advocates actually doing something constructive
>foreign flag proxy army immediately appears to discourage people

GEE I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED SO QUICKLY

Duke is a narcissistic twit, but he's right on the money here. Anyone sitting around telling you not to act when a bunch of feral monkeys are planning to tear down public statues and mock peoples heritage is a shill, whether they realise it or not.

Expect white antifa running false-flag white chimpout in the city killing and pillaging with no limit after their BLM-friends are toppled the statue.
Expect nationalists blamed for that and massive framing of deplorables.
Expect being shown to the world as violent morons (they want this!).

Expect Hillary and brother-against-brother type civil war instead of the war to topple corrupt government enslaving you for invaders.

Think hard.

If you go with open civil confrontation from there this should end with your corrupt government gone.
Are you ready?

And if the planned action is the respond with automatic weapons and 10000 rounds like suggested in OP, you're set to fail from the get go with NO possible positive outcome

>s-stay still white man or your government will collapse

Shut up you fucking retard.

>Expect white antifa running false-flag white chimpout in the city killing and pillaging with no limit after their BLM-friends are toppled the statue.
Expect nationalists blamed for that and massive framing of deplorables.
Expect being shown to the world as violent morons (they want this!).

This literally happens all the time, every day here.

The bottom line...Jackon was an American hero and if that statue gets torn down it will never come back up again until the white man has a country of his own on this continent.

Shut up and unproxy you fucking shill.

Here have some niggers getting BTFO. Oh wait, society will surely collapse and there is no possible positive outcome!

kek

Triggered yet, you retarded baboon?

Government collapsing means anarchy.
Transition to commie shithole needs anarchy to happen - you can not take away individuals rights and enslave them completely without violence.

If you are sure and know your countrymen then go for it (anarchy).

I am actually in Finland and if you advocate for action you should make sure there is a possible objective to be reached because right now there isn't one besides the FBI trying to set up another white group for arrests

Enjoy being the fish in a barrel

We can't be so damn afraid of being arrested man. The USA is 60% white and they're destroying our culture and heritage. No one else is going to save that statue.

Will Trump get you the country?