>one white
>rifle
>3 dead
>1 critical condition

Police radio stream broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958/web

Local media stream kiro7.com/live-stream

Seattle possible happening periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNQqajMJX?t=1

rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/

cbsnews.com/news/cascade-mall-burlington-shooting-four-dead-active-shooter-on-the-loose-near-seattle/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ibarra_lisa
twitter.com/LiberalTrash08
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958/web
burlingtonwa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=211
business.burlington-chamber.com/events/search?from=9/24/2016&to=09/24/2016&isNonStdDateFormat=false&c=&q=&m=&st=0
upi.com/Husband-in-a-real-life-Fault-in-Our-Stars-couple-dies-at-25/8341474273871/
twitter.com/SunilBohara13?s=09
twitter.com/ikarisk34498844
twitter.com/Shridharangadi3
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3298293/pg18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/ibarra_lisa

I love how often the Seahawks push New Orleans shit in but holy Christ their fans are disgusting faggots.

Gas the kikes, race war now

Muzzie shooters confirmed

kek, I know

I always thought of Colorado Springs as a really quiet, peaceful town full of white people. Apparently they had a TON of Hispanics even back then. Seems like every episode ends with Kenda arresting a nigger or a spic.

Kenda rules. He's so clever.

>Only four dead

lousy terrorist desu lad

Calling it. Jacinto Sharif Al Rodriguez

POLICE ENTERING CHUCK-E-CHEESE THROUGH THE ROOF LIKE BADASSES

BASED POLICE

What do you expect from minorities?

Any good scanners to listen to? Seattle one was lame SWAT literally went back to the office.

It was some type of corgi, pajeet.

Fuck hitlery clinton and fuck kike people

Wheres pickleman at?

Kenda is a badass, I always wonder wtf happened to his nose

Stop trying to get the spic that stole your gf swatted.

Fuck, man, I'd love some pizza right now.

Was it confirmed that an "assault weapon" was used?

All we want to do is closing the borders to our countries.

And they hate us so much for our political views, they want us to get killed.

that is true, me and the wife make bets when we see new episode.

One person gets black, the other person gets white and hispanic.

If it a black victim, we know it a black who did it.

But seriously, that town must be murder central.

have leftists always been this bloodthirsty?
what kind of psychopath earnestly wishes a mass shooting on any group of people?

better than the last fucker

Ruger 10/22 .22lr squirrel riffle

SHOOTER IS A MUSLIM

>it's an user trues to get somebody he knows in trouble episode

Sure .22 can kill you but that doesn't mean it isn't a shit round by comparison.

are you retarded?

you are on pol where everyone wants to gas the kikes, nuke the sand googles, and hang the liberals.

get some perspective faggot

I like to imagine that scar is a souvenir from rolling around on the side of the road with some murder perp. He either got hit hard enough to split his nose open or some asshole slashed him with a blade.

The scar adds character to his face. That combined with his hound dog eyes makes him look like a veteran badass.

Right? Damn I love that show.

They reveal their evil intentions and will fail because of it

but... but... but... muh satirical board of peace ...

It's sadly who they are. They are NOT liberals. They feign tolerance while plotting to stab you in the back

>4 that need rehab in Chuck-E-Cheese
What does that mean?

>Shooter is a 5'8
Its always manlets

fatty

yes, they always have been. picrelated

Wtf? I just googled that. How is that possible?

No, I'm thin believe it or not. The reason I'm thin is because I don't eat pizza or drink beer or anything high in carbs. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love a slice, though!

please be muslim

Extra tokens for ball chamber

Its not good for self defense but if you just want to kill people (and don't care it will take 5 mins for them to bleed out) it will work just fine. Self defense you want them to fall over right then. attacking you for five minutes then go "fuck, I dead" then keel over.

Yep, also love he tells little things that they look for. Also they spend enough money on the show it a lot better then the usual "Murder show"

now that missing women in ohio show was a disappointment.

John Hodges

It is. Czech em

there wasn't a single fucking seahawks fan here until the seahawks started winning. fuck the seahawks, i hate them solely for the fanbase

Fair point. I hadn't considered the difference in scenario.

It's still not that great for mass shooting since lolrimfire is reliable trash.

The fucking traffic, the traffic. Politicians need to be voted out for that reason alone.

Can't Dodge The Hodge

KIRO is playing the same shit again and again.

Muslim? Can anyone confirm?

(((They))) are trying to eradicate white culture

kek will betray us in 2030

If they haven't caught this guy yet I bet he's long gone from the scene now

They've been talking about clearing businesses way up the road from the mall, I'm pretty sure he made it out

Wish I could find the pic that fan too like like 09 I believe of that empty ass stadium

what is she holding?

Yea, there would be better options if you wanted to .22 people to death.

But you know what, glad the guy wasnt as cold blooded as me. Hell, if ISIS wanted to screw over the US just suicide bombing black Friday would work.

they will find him kek wilks it

>Be American
>Be allowed to carry a firearm
>Choose not to
>Someone else chooses to use a firearm for ill intention

Do people seriously feel safer when they aren't armed themselves?

>the shootings took place in a Macys

Holy shit, the Trump curse is real.

kek will kill this man

Are they ever going to find this fuck and his accomplice?

i-i was.

I hate the 12 thing though. its become way overblown. 90% of the fanbase is insufferable.

On BBC, they were talking about how he was last seen walking towards the highway hours ago. He's gone. They also seemed pretty suspicious about him being Hispanic.

>our countries
that you built on the backs of every nonwhite group in the world. now your wife will be on her back for nigerian immigrants and you will deserve it

if doubs he isnt found and in 3 days he does it again

Remove "people".

It's happening because of all the talk about "people of color".

>Amin Yashed
Then you'd better get out of there, cunt. That's where I keep my garden tools and shit.

What are the other curses happening senpai

Some do. Being armed can be a PITA at times. Most malls and so on don't want armed people just for insurance reasons. I allow concealed carry in my stores, it means I have to sell over 2 grand a month more in goods just to pay the premium difference if I banned it.

kek

i live in the in the Seattle area and can confirm. the bandwagon fans became really annoying once the hawks started winning. blue fridays; no thanks.

>she

they know where he is hes in mount vernon now.

Looks like the perp desu

FB link?

He's not wrong. The economy would stop, for one

.instagram.com/hodges.john1/

I went to a pre-season game against Dallas back when we still had the King Dome and can confirm the stadium was pretty sparse.

Yep, our country sure is made of cotton.

That's why all our wildfires are so terrible.

Kek

tis the nature of chaos, user.

it's all about the ride.

Hair looks too curly. Also, checked.

sounds kind of bad, but the suspects not being caught helps Trump

i thought weed was supposed to make you docile. ;)

Normie as fuck. It's not him

Yea and the 12 shit everywhere. I loved hearing BLM terrorists saying "fuck 12" the other day. Faggot Seadonkeys

In all seriousness - all four killed were women who worked makeup.

My guess is this.

Woman was a taco-lover or a sandburner
or
Guy really liked a women who refused him

and in a fit of rage he wasted her and her friends.

Damn googles are already killing innocent whites! Black racisim is perpetuating violence in America. SLAVERY DOSENT MATTER LET IT GO YOU FUCKING COON ASS GOOGS

>lolrimfire is reliable trash.

This is why I stopped using it, too many fucking duds.

If only .17HMR was centerfire.

That guy had Google nose. Shooter has jew/muzzie nose

KEK

maybe kek is telling us that it is the man

RIP that account

jewbook.com/photo.php?fbid=525442024203772&set=ecnf.100002139371294&type=3&theater

Lol, people actually pay attention to signs about conceal carry rules in a store? I ignore the shit out of those. If the store owner finds out I'm carrying, it's already the least of their problems.

>mfw happening in my state
>mfw /comfy/

Who this

The Russian kid who killed people at a party in wa was normie as fuck too

A lot of those good looking guys who present well online are actually insanely awkward irl

KEK IF YOU ARE IN THIS THREAD GIVE US A SIGN

Just use 5.7 at 50 cents per round :^)

right after she's done with a tennis match i want her to peel off her sweaty shorts, squat over my face, spread her cheeks and put her asshole on my tongue, then once it's on my tongue grind her clit back and fort on my chin while i skeet all over her pretty but slightly masculine looking face

>roasties getting btfo
>eating tendies right now
Can this day get any better?

It went down almost immediately. We gotta archive these Tweets in our war against violent leftists

I hope they don't find the shooter for a couple days and the mexicans and muslims go at each other on who did the shooting

That's a really cute puppers desu

o.k.

The beginning of fall is always so comfy.

What makes you think the women were white? It could be a gang rated thing too.

Kek gave us quad sixes in the first thread, he is here with us, have faith lad

Putting up the sign saves the shop-owner a lot in insurance. Also in my state the 2nd offense of carrying it in a store that is marked no concealed carry means a felony and you can't have fun anymore.

what are they holding?

>right after she's done with a tennis match i want her to peel off her sweaty shorts, squat over my face, spread her cheeks and put her asshole on my tongue, then once it's on my tongue grind her clit back and fort on my chin while i skeet all over her pretty but slightly masculine looking face

Quel gros porc...

Jobless losers like this typically are the shooters

Underrated

Just a guess, most makeup saleswomen are white.

>when people better looking than you throw their lives away

Holy shit, I didn't realize it was still that expensive.

>le angry wagecuck appears

Search for "american inventors", lot of people I have never heard of.

twitter.com/LiberalTrash08

if i get doubles kek is here

>one white

All your sources say one shooter and that he's hispanic, explain?

4th dead now with the 5th critical

PaSSPOrt and nexus card ONLY
GOT U

Currently in bellingham fueling up

If this guy is heading up i5 I'll be seeiNF HIM I HOPE

I saw a couple border patrol trucks about

Which state? I'm so glad my state doesn't have these laws.

>That sign

Oh shit, I was using that pump yesterday.

Texas?

i want her asshole to be slightly salty and have light little golden blonde hairs growing near it. i want to really feel her asscheeks, still moist with her sweat, on either side of my face as she pumps my cock with her tennis racket-calloused hand

Wtf? How do you still have the Canadian flag?

It's basically the Apple exclusive accessory of the gun world. Nobody wants to use that pointless round.

Lmao somehow it lists my flag as Canadian still

Here's one of the border patrol trucks

pastabro here, it's 9 in the morning, can someone help me with a summary about that event?

Literally nothing wrong with being a "bandwagon" fan. Why would people cheer for a shitty team?

You guys are the worst kind of hipster faggots. It's like you have some sort of superiority complex because u cheered for a shitty team.

2 ATF agents relieving Henry units broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958/web

Bellingham is really close to the border.

Can one of you fags give me a quick catch up on this shooting? I'm on my lunch break and just seen there was a shooting. Muds?

I'd love to use it.

If it was cheap, as a plinking-fun-time round.

I never cheered Seadonkeys football is a gay sport

All girls ahahahaha yes

A fucking leaf!

Darkie shot up mall in NW WA state, 4 dead, manhunt underway

Have they caught him yet?

>as she pumps my cock with her tennis racket-calloused hand

Wallah Bubba...tu es vraiment un soééciale...

Judge for yourself...

NC

First offense is a class 2 Misdemeanor, 2nd offense is class H felony. But that will still get you to be a Felon.

That said, inside your house you can blow away robbers and not give a fuck. Just off your property gets odd to carry.

There's a thing called loyalty senpai.

Either a mudgoogle or spic killed four women with what looks like a 10/22 and injured one man. Currently on the run and is likely on a highway right now.

There was talk of a 50 year old white suspect who was seen with the main suspect, not sure how valid that still is though.

Awesome thanks.

Wait...those signs in NC have the force of law? Fugg. I never knew that. Those signs are meaningless up here in Virginia so I just ignore them. I didn't realize NC was different like that.

Thanks for the headsup.

This should tell you that looking good isn't the answer to life's problems.

4 women shot in Macy's by a guy with a Ruger 10/22 who the police are calling Hispanic but looks Middle Eastern

They're searching for him but he probably got away

Fox just confirmed that Mohammed Lopez is still their only suspect.

It's called always rooting for your home team, some of us take pride being home grown hipster trash instead of out of state faggots trying to be "hip" and moving here.

>Mohammed Lopez

Sides destroyed. Thanks

She doesn't deserve those trip sevens.

I hope no whites are involved. Obama will for sure cancel the debate on Monday and hold a gun grabbing event instead

>(((Stereoburg Feedstein)))

THE CHEAPEST GAS ON MERIDIAN

nOOO IDEA

I JUST PULLED OVER BY THE I-5 junction for proof lol

ANYWAY getting on the highway now ILL FILL U IN ON MY DISCOVERIES when I get to Seattle proper

if I don't return, then RIP

See

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958/web
A couple minutes ago during ATF discussion they said "event for tomorrow is cancelled" anyone else hear that or am I a faggot on cap hill working on my HIV strain collection?

KEK IS WITH YOU, BROTHER!

Yeah, I heard that, too.

Sides in spaaaaace

Canadians btfo

So this is a false flag?

Checked. Youll make it m8

When you get to Seattle, try Dick's.

Cheap burgers that taste really good. Dick's is a Seattle specialty.

I just said, because they consistently fuck New Orleans. I don't particularly love Seattle, just enjoy how asspained they make Saints fans

I would too, but at those prices, it's cheaper to plink with 7.62x39

Constitutional carry master race

Witnessed.

Light him up brother

r u the leaf from heem?

Saved By The Belletproofvest

>Seattle loves the taste of Dick's

Sounds about right

Fuck, I miss Dick's so much man. In-n-Out just doesn't satisfy me like Dick's do.

cellphone

Was the woman's name Allahu Akhbar by any chance?

I'm guessing they're talking about the Oyster Run? Giant biker meetup tomorrow in Anacortes a few miles away

5'9" here
fuck you
I'm gonna shoot up something!

no the real reason is that non-whites have the average of 5'8" or 5'7", muslims weren't ever tall, they are little sand monkeys

>There was talk of a 50 year old white suspect who was seen with the main suspect, not sure how valid that still is though.
I heard that on the police scanner. Of course, there is often conflicting and unreliable information in the immediate aftermath of an incident.

>Fox just confirmed that Mohammed Lopez is still their only suspect.
Are you serious? Cred Forums was right again with the Mexican Muslim angle.

Kek. Underrated post

I know. its been so long since have had some Dick's

i can't understand her language but it doesn't matter because my ears will be pressed up against 5 pounds of warm, soft but toned tennis star ass on either side.

That would be so fucked. What could be better than 2 wheels and oysters?

Are you fucking kidding me. That must be the most embarrassing thing ever to get killed by a spic with a 22.
Also /k/ is going to be laughing its ass off

Maybe this?

Posted on: September 3, 2016
Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Pitch is Cancelled

The Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Pitch was scheduled to take place Saturday, September 24. We are deeply saddened by the tragedy, and are disappointed at the necessity for the decision. Thank you for your understanding.

>Burrito/maybe a mudshit, shot 4 women in a burlington coat factory.
Also I visited your country last month, you guys need to beat up all the scrawny gypsies trying to reach into pockets. They didn't get my wallet at least but they sure do run quick when you catch them.

Faggot

when will they learn?

That's shitty, hopefully they reschedule or something. Thx for the info user

I've had thoughts about Dick's, but I've still never tried them. I feel guilty when I think about it. I'm an In-N-Out loyalist.

Dans tes rêves, mon gros Bubba...

How do we fix the manlet problem Cred Forums ?

>Mohammed Lopez

burlingtonwa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=211

business.burlington-chamber.com/events/search?from=9/24/2016&to=09/24/2016&isNonStdDateFormat=false&c=&q=&m=&st=0

here one of the women he shoot.

>have leftists always been this bloodthirsty?
Commies like purgues a bit too much.

I double checked. They removed the class H felony but it still a class 1 mis.

That up to 120 days in jail.

Also, remember that in NC you have to inform the cop that you have a permit, and if you carrying, your you will be fined 100 bucks.

Is the AG's proposed awb going to go through now lads?

#CoincidenceNo it's a plan pattern. They release incriminating shit on Friday then stoke a racewar fire to provide cover. Maybe they've done enough that the list will start to speak for itself?

How do you know

quads. forgot about her nice plump lips. wonder if she'll feel the weird bumps on the base of my shaft as she buries her nose in my nutbag

Nutrition, exercise, and time outside

It was a Macy's in Burlington, WA, not a Burlington Coat Factory

There IS a Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington but it's not part of the mall, it's a few blocks away

bls no step on snek :-DDDD

>Also, remember that in NC you have to inform the cop that you have a permit, and if you carrying, your you will be fined 100 bucks.
That part I knew about just not the signs thing. At least they dropped the felony part. I had no clue.

Too many muslim terrorists attacks in USA last time, isn't it?

what color is the rifle?

Fucking hell, straya.....

>worse mass killings were not in commie lands
>Stalin
>Mao
>Polpot

so i had to leave the comfy home and havent followed the happening for the last hour, do we have a motive yet? were the victims known to attacker? any confirmation on suspect?

Not if we own the narrative with

What a perfect, beautiful swing he had.

This woman lives in KY. Dumbass.

upi.com/Husband-in-a-real-life-Fault-in-Our-Stars-couple-dies-at-25/8341474273871/

So they still haven't caught the guy?

Yep, of course, if you are concealed and nothing happens, you won't be a issue, but the damnable thing is that if you use it in self defense, you get arrested.

I actually open carry a lot, as it such a PITA to conceal carry in NC. Since I am slightly overweight and white, most folks think I am a cop.

Wood

Looks like a Ruger 10/22

They're just having fun you faget.

Si tu n's pas une couple de millions en banque et une maison deux moins 2 millions, tu peux oublier ca...

Hahaha saved

active shooter

No, he's probably halfway to Mexico by now

>.22, 110ft/lbs of energy
>a good punch 70-140ft/lbs :^)
Did they all just stand there and let him shoot them in the head/heart? Shit, they could take several center mass hits and keep running as long as it didn't hit heart/spine. Blood loss is the main killer for non brain bullet injuries.

Shooter has been caught in Bellingham, should be reports soon.

I open carry on my farm and occasionally when I go into town for hardware and lumber and whatnot. Other than that, though, I'm always CCW. I just don't like the idea of the bad guys knowing I'm armed. I feel like I would be the first target, you know?

>Mohammed Lopez
Clip your fingernails, neet

HE'S HEADING TO ANOTHER SETTLEMENT THAT NEEDS OUR HELP!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Can't they use satellites to deactivate the shooter?

Nothing on scanner they must have been searching on a different chanel damnit. Source?

all i understood was "2 millions". That's the number of my lil swimmers who will be gliding all over those white pretty teeth of her

Suspect identified.

Forgot pic.

kek, how many deadly spiders in there

Ac Slater?

I am in a mostly rural area, so it not a big issue. I am seriously more worried about 4 legged stuff then 2 legged stuff.

Anyways, its 4 am. Time for me to head to bed. Hopefully I won't miss anything.

Any Mexibros in here? How does it feel to be thrown under the bus by the media when a Muslim commits an act of terror? That's how us whites feel.

>all i understood was "2 millions". That's the number of my lil swimmers who will be gliding all over those white pretty teeth of her

Hon hon, honnetement, ca n'arrivera jamais, mon gros cocu...

LEAVE JOE ALONE!

Good night, user!

You have a point there.

whos that girl i like her

likely a heroin deal gone awry,

Source faggot.

Source?

kek

Bham reppin! Did you go to the trump rally in lynden?

Yea, on the lighter note, this came across my news feed.

>Police in Pakistan say at least 24 people have been killed after the bus they were travelling in fell into the Neelum river in Kashmir

perfect for a "A good start" joke

>whos that girl i like her

Ne pas connaitre la grande reine du tennis, Eugénie Bouchard...pathétique....

What are the 2 tweets supposed to tell us? He DID follow the cascade mall

thats quite a gold necklace but theres another type of necklace i'd like to give her

Wait a sec. All shot at cosmetics counter? Muslim attacking women for immodesty?

Is that him? What the hell, did he make a Twitter 18 hours ago and follow the Cascade Mall page? Or is this a ruse

I've been seeing hype about shitskin women joining their terrorism, could be. Or the women died from the overwhelming fragrance chemicals

I just woke up from a 2 1/2 hour nap.

Any updates on the identity or whereabouts of the shooter? Is it a ReligionOfPeace™?

Well, dindus and sand niggers are very high in the oppressed pyramid, beaners aren't even in the picture.
So you can blame then without fear of Chimp Outs.

>thats quite a gold necklace but theres another type of necklace i'd like to give her

La grandeur de queue minimum requis est 7 pouces, Bubba...tu ne te qualifie point...

Search underway, claims of suspect being identified but not confirmed yet noodlebro

Nothing solid yet. Police are still looking for him.

why is chinese food so fucking good

Nothing new except confirmed 1 shooter, 4 dead, all women.

Press conference at 800 Am PST (so...8 hours or so)

I find it nuts that the police haven't released new information yet about the suspect(s).

because you are always drunk when you order it late after a night on the town

Is there a good video feed to add to next bread? Kiro7 is on repeat

she actually looks better when she's sweaty and playing tennis or has her hair up in a ponytail without makeup doing press conferences, than when she's all dolled up and wearing a fancy dress. but maybe that's just me, i'm into weird shit.

He new 18 hours in advance he was going to troll a mall shooting?

>Posted on: September 3, 2016

I hope the account gets archived

Last name is Muslim if that's really him

Buy your 'Islamic State lone wolf attack' futures now

real chinese food (the shit actual chinks eat, not the westernized stuff they sell to white people) is fucking disgusting.

Seahawk fans are possibly the worst ones in all of football. I can't fucking stand them.

The Chinese food in America is nothing like the kind you can get here, even the expensive kind made by real Chinese people, it's modified to fit a more western taste.

Yes, the original post was the 3rd, then it was edited.

Much much better.

Weird noises on the scanner. Scary kek

Hm yea wtf? burlingtonwa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=211 posted Sept 3, there wasn't a happening in this area then, what tragedy could it be referring to?

Memes converge with reality again
fucking stop it

Legit Chinese food is good shit.

T. Former Expat

Could be, all the victims were women.

Same with alot of Indian food, its all watery fish curries and shit.

this
spring rolls and shit like that was invented in the US

actual Chinese food is greasy muck

Eh lots of sugar. I don't like what's done to US food. Too much processing and chemicals

Puerh tea

Yeah. Sitting in the dark hearing this shit, freaks me the fuck out.

wow are you saying different people have different tastes?
Thats racist

I like both desu but the difference in taste/texture/ingredients etc is staggering

I discovered this when I went to a chinese restaurant with a chinese friend of mine and his family, and they brought out the menu's for them with all the weird shit on it.

desu the food was pretty good.

B-b-but, he's a Mexican national, r-r-r-right fellas??

Goodnight from the west coast. Hopefully he isn't found until I wake up. Or massive shootout. That'd be cool too

how did you find this?

This

Mazing

I heard that 'american chinese' restaurants have started opening up in some of the bigger chinese cities because the 'chinese' food served in the west is so novel to you guys.

>she actually looks better when she's sweaty and playing tennis or has her hair up in a ponytail without makeup doing press conferences

Effectivement Bubba...la maquillage est un peu weird sur son visage....sa face est tellement parfaite naturellement...

She's giving a thumb up and there's a plastic chair behind her hand....

It could be a spambot? I don't know how (((Twitter))) works man

I almost forgot about how all our buildings are made of cotton.

Wow you're saying different people have the same tastes? That's like cultural appropriation bro.

twitter.com/katzeye75/status/779567099022675968

she has a pretty face with or without makeup, but idk....i want her right off the court

I've never seen any like that, maybe they'd do good business in areas with lots of expats but I'm not living in an area with a fuckton of westerners. I think real Chinese people would find it disgraceful and wouldn't eat it. Also like anything "foreign" here it would be 3x the price of something domestic so a $2 meal would cost like 6-7 dollars, not worth it

What are you trying to do exactly?

He clearly looks like a Muslim too.

How can I archive
It could be something

his complexion is too dark to match the shooters

This desu

think i fapped to that pick once. want that armpit on my face

Maybe we will here about him soon.
twitter.com/JessicaNiles26/status/779584740068253696

Apparently he's going to drive past Burlington on the elevated freeway that goes over the entire town that you can't see shit from and report back to us from Seattle when he gets there an hour and a half later?

It was definitely a novelty type of thing from the way it was explained, it wouldn't suprise me if it was just a handful of restaurants in the more metropolitan cities.

it's probably just a bot, theres more like it
twitter.com/ikarisk34498844
twitter.com/Shridharangadi3
it is weird though

>think i fapped to that pick once. want that armpit on my face

Gros criss de dégoutant...

The pic on the left from his twitter account was in low light. The one from the mall would be under fluorescent. I don't know user, this could be something. The hair is similar and the body build is too.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7512/web

Why ain't the Disqus comments section not working on Infowars for the past 4 days? The comments on Alex's Infowars are fuckin hilarious

can you give an example of legit real chinese food based chinaman? do you think its worse or better than american chinese food? is it healthier? thats the impression i have, is that it has more vegetables. do they eat soups?

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7512/web
Thank you

Made it senpai

fucking saved, that will come in handy, thanks user

Baking bread...

probably my fav pic youve posted of her thus far. god damn thats cute

COPS EVERYWHERE

NEWS PEOPLE AND DISASTER RELIEF BY SHARIS

Un close-up...

I searched the acronym and got this link, but it is a private forum.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3298293/pg18

and another for the same thread, but it's just to link to page 17

Congrats, don't get hit by any diversity bullets
>cross the border
>still a fucking leaf

Anacortes here, can confirm this crazy leafnigger actually drove to the site of an active mass shooting in the middle of the night to report to Cred Forums about it

What the fuck man

Now kiss.

New mountain bread migrate legally

With tongue.

Never question the power of autism

Absolute madman!

Where is Fairhaven in Bellingham? Find out that is where you need to be!

she's got the perfect skin-to-hair color ratio...somwthing about (natural) golden blonde hair on slightly tanned skin is very sexy

That's like 45 minutes back the way he came

What's in Fairhaven?

Supposedly the shooter!

>And they hate us so much for our political views, they want us to get killed.

you mean just like the people they are trying to defend?