STOP USING GOOGLE AS AN INSULT

Cred Forums is getting ass-raped by bots pushing this "GOOGLE" censor. I can't give away who I am, but let me tell you, I've seen some shit. It's only just coming to light how serious these bots are and exactly how they are changing peoples attitudes.

Cred Forums is a playground of bots. They usually don't make too much sense and sound a bit retarded, so I personally know of 5 bots that have been made to post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity.

Here is a recent article about these bots:
newscientist.com/article/mg23130851-300-troll-hunters-the-twitterbots-that-fight-against-online-abuse/

>At first, people turned on the bots. It was unnerving, he says. “The most common response was ‘kill yourself’.” But something seems to have sunk in. After a short-term increase in racist language, he found that abusers who were admonished by a bot that appeared to be a high-status white male reduced their use of racist slurs. In the month after the intervention, these people tweeted the n-word 186 fewer times on average than those sanctioned by a bot that appeared to be a low-status white male or a black male.

Here is your reason for bots trying to push Cred Forums to use the word google as an insult...

>It doesn’t work on everybody, however.
>“The committed racists didn’t stop being racist,” says Munger.
>Another problem, as Hemphill found, is that identifying abuse is hard.
>Munger wanted to target misogyny as well as racism but gave up when he found words like “bitch” and “whore” were so widespread that it was impossible to distinguish genuine abuse from casual chat.

They now have a clear way to distinguish genuine abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

lastwordonnothing.com/about-us/sally-adee/
youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stupid skype.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore....oh well. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE

It's not a censor, ultimately it's just a way of expressing the absurdity of hard filtering slurs as a way of preventing """hatespeech"""

Saged

Organic memes > Forced memes

Forever. End of story. UNLESS it's funny. And one thing that seems to be really hard for programing to understand is the human nature of humor. Humans can laugh, and right now that's one thing bots can't, don't forget this.

>see flag

so what the fuck else you suggest we say instead of google? Nigger? also, someone was posting about google and I couldn't tell if it was about real google or Cred Forums google

Didn't take long for you to show your nose. How much do they pay you per post?

Google Internet Defense Force in full damage control tonight

What happens when inbred white rednecks go against the finest intellects of Jewish society.

Relevant to OPs post. Happened right after /bse/.

Theres a hidden agenda

>post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity.
I was almost believing in you.

>i suck so many dicks it's not even funny literally it's not funny!

You can say google and nigger, you dumb double googlenigger.

This, holy shit this. Why are the newfags so bent on forcing a fucking meme for themselves? First SHART now this.

I remember for a couple of days it was
>a spangled
instead of SHART. The leaves finally figured out decent meme for America, but then SHART came to fuck it up.

Stop forcing memes you faggots.

beep boop, son, beep boop

I'm not a bot and I'm all for the Google as Nigger plot

Fuck Google, it's one of the most evil companies on the face of the earth

If we can get normies to think "he really means Nigger" every time someone says Google, it will be glorious

You have no idea just how much you can change Cred Forumss opinion on a country with just a few shit-posting bots and a couple of scripts to snatch certain post numbers.

>I'm not a bot

Of course you are, leaf. You were trained from birth for this.

kek

aussies pls save us

Blood is thicker than water. When one Canadian spots another shit-posting a meme, usually he will join in. You're just another monkey copying what the bots say and do.

lastwordonnothing.com/about-us/sally-adee/

Have some details about the author.

>One, called @Assbot, recombined tweets from its human creator’s archive into random statements and then used these to respond to tweets coming from Donald Trump. The result was a torrent of angry Trump supporters engaging with a bot spouting nonsense.

The bots were just pretending to be stupid.

>aussies pls save us
It's not hard to conceive that this is a genuine trend, as it formed from a reaction to a news article which made claims about google's apparent intent to censor sites from its searches that use the word 'nigger'.

But that's not relevant: instead of working out whether or not there's a conspiracy going on, work out whether or not the strategy being promoted is going to lead to a positive result for your people. If people think of google as good then calling niggers googles will make people think of them in a better light by association: it'll only drag down google's brand name in the long term (at least several years from now), and if the trend has longevity.

Who the fuck really cares about this.

>/pol whines with every wave of newfag
>Cred Forums throws a fit when google censors the word nigger and comes up with memes to fight it

i know Cred Forums isn't one person but damn
make up your minds
why is not showing up on google search results a bad thing?

>blog post
Just fuck off

>I personally know of 5 bots that have been made to post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity.

AUSTRALIA YES!

this is the banter we need to defeat the leaf scourge plaguing the board

You forgot fifteen instances of skype google and facebook before calling someone a shillbot

Wow, concern trolling.

This is the troll line; every poster below this line got trolled.

Every single person that fell for the CTR meme should be ashamed of themselves. Fucking nigger kike faggots, all of you.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8

You cant stop the autism.

>plz be my ai gf

... It all makes sense now

yes this google op is retarded as fuck guys

Underrated

fucking google

Keep forcing that meme amigo. Are all Mexicans this stupid?

pretty much, why do you think we want them out?

its italys flag, emu nigger.

you cant stop us

Fuck off pasta monkey

I don't even get the Google thing. It really doesn't feel like something Cred Forums would come up with.

Where else could you find a pic of a hanging nigger with the caption "Google Hangouts?"
I don't even care if it's fighting censorship, and neither should you.
You either enjoy the google service attached to niggers doing nigger things or you don't.
Leave the fucking operation alone if you are so against it.
Ironic that threads complaining against the operation are the ones sliding the board.

"operation"
>>we wuz secret agents and shit

>I personally know of 5 bots that have been made to post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity.

Straya wins again.

literally the same shit as "keep me posted"

people testing things out - it's not organic, if you've seen memes come and go you'd notice this too

if in a matter of less then a week something new is pushed you can sure as hell know it's outsiders, organic memes take weeks and months to develop and get rolling

AND CERTAIN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE MONTHS TO WORK WITH

I'm not a bot or a newfag. Been here since /new/, so you know I'm an old school Google hater.

ctr is fake

>post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity.

I'm convinced.

Same.

>Another problem, as Hemphill found, is that identifying abuse is hard.

>genuine abuse
>implies words, over an internet, can qualify as abuse

>bot

this

>ass-raped

Fuck off brainlet.

"Damn google, that's a nice ride!"

"Yes, that's why I call her Google Chrome."

There is literally nothing to lose from doing this you stupid google.

am i a bot ? i dont even know anymore

>Google Chrome

logospheres evolve quickly these days, typically if the more ideologically malleable party believes a thing will have a negative impact, the connotation is instantly negative; Cred Forums is not typically ideologically malleable, just morally ambivalent

The only defense the left has against this is if they're only pretending to be retarded

>Cred Forums's paranoia is finally turning in on itself

Oh god, after the election it's only going to get better.

All traces of this shithole will be wiped from the rest of Cred Forums by January. Finally can succeed where moot failed.

wuss

kangsss

>admonished by a bot that appeared to be a high-status white male
Call him a nigger. Problem solved.

But yes, google forcing shouldn't be done NOW, it should be our strategic reserve.

Say it with us

I use them interchangeably. What about that?

I pondered this today. In threads where we totally don't intend to raid people, we should exclusively use nigger and kike so as to not tip our hand to normies.

jus b urself

Everything is so foggy in my brains, I don't know what's what anymore, It just looks like we are fucked from every point from every side, it feels like hitting the air, It feels like Cred Forums is don quixote fighting windmill, there's no scape from the big brother.

Are you a fucking robot reply or you're a niggerbot

is calling niggers "dindus, jungle monkeys, nignogs" etc self censoring? Nope.. so neither is calling them googles.

>Another google

Or maybe you're a Skype? There is no difference.

>niggerbot

>jungle monkeys

I have it with the little caption.

I thank you for sharing the information as I had not realized that such bots existed - by learning about their tactics we develop an immunity to them.

Furthermore I understand your reasoning; however, if a push was being made to make us stop saying nigger by major powers, they would not choose the word "Google" to do so

Why would they choose to tarnish their image and associate the word google with nigger?

I believe that if this was intentional then the replacement word chosen would be something obscure or innocuous that would not damage those behind the push

It's fun and insulting at the same time? It's good. Google is the same as didndu, it doesn't change anything in insults but expand it even more and in the way that a) can't be censored b) damaging to The Evil Corporation. Literally nothing wrong with it and only shills and retards can be against having fun and drive a point at the same time.

>STOP USING GOOGLE AS AN INSULT

wtf did you jus say white boi? Did you jus say google?

>They now have a clear way to distinguish genuine abuse.

> implying we can't just call people whatever name we want and it'll gain traction

Maybe we should've chosen "Ausie" as the replacement.

OC for you ruskiebro

confirmed

Gas the skypes!

no.

Looks like we're making you politically correct NIGGER shills afraid, boys!

google/skype/facebook is a good idea, tho.

Shut up, faggot.

Idiot. Brainlet.

anyone who posts google and skype instead of nigger and kike is a reddit cringelord or a shill. Either way they should definitely kill themselves.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Not sure how they would distinguish pejorative usage in anything but extreme contexts. Think about how often "nigger" is used in casual conversation.

My nigger

>newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Im not sure that their AI is as smart as they say but simple for the comedic effeect its hilarious so you dont loose anything and get the meaning across

no one cares faglord

>They usually don't make too much sense and sound a bit retarded
In other words they fit right in.

It's amusing that this same thing will work with virtually any noun. Anyone with triple digit IQ will know exactly what you mean, regardless. Nobody need be familiar with the reference.
e.g.
>Two coca-colas broke into a home and brutally raped and murdered a sprite family while they made the daughter watch.
People have been doing similar for decades.

its very similar to this

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

I think the whole Google gonna Google might work, even if it doesnt it makes people think

>stop it goyim
>we spent a lot of money on this
>you turned it against us
>stahp

this was expected.

I don't understand why you'd use Google or Skype as a euphemism for niggers and jews. It's like you're implying that these words are not politically correct and should be replaced with more... less offensive alternatives. On Cred Forums.

even if it doesn't work, it will still work.

>oppressed and imported by Jewish slave owners
>finally released from slavery by white men
>get cucked almost instantly by leftist (((NAACP))) operatives
>vote for shitty leftist globalist governments who export their jobs JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE NOW
>stay living in total shit because they're shamed/attacked for not voting leftist

Blacks are literally the test run for what will happen to whites.

Based blacks deserve our help, not Google-hate faggotry.

At least this stupidity will finally kill the black-white bullshit on Cred Forums

sage in all fields

>Hemphill
I found the flaw. The researcher was a dude weed lmao.

Plz be my ai gf

Plz be my ai gf
Oh wait, you're a fat neckbeard. Nvm.

Impossible. Canada loves Cred Forums.

this

Googles tongue my anus.

NIGGER KIKE GOOGLE GAS THE JEWS
>NIGGER KIKE GOOGLE GAS THE JEWS

By the way they missed a point, google nigger memes aren't going anywhere... KeK

Nice bots

Intredasting. They walk among us.

I don't even know who Skyping who anymore.

>implying the 4 Google-nigger threads constantly at the top of the catalog aren't obvious as fuck

Wow they're even adopting the "turning on itself" meme

Even now, BLM is sending Lena Dunham death threats

And they still try to use "turning in on itself" as their own

It's like every time a particularly sound jab rings home, they can't help but pathetically hurl it back

kike

>Even now, BLM is sending Lena Dunham death threats
wtf I like GLM now

>In the month after the intervention, these people tweeted the n-word 186 fewer times on average than those sanctioned by a bot that appeared to be a low-status white male or a black male.
Kek I don't think that even I use the word that often, and I say "google" often.

>Oh no, google is censoring the word nigger! What shall we do?
>Stop using google products and services?
>No, I know, we'll censor ourselves in places where google's censorship won't be effective
Anyone who didn't realise it was a psyop is a genuine retard or shill

The twist is that their bots were replying to bots.

A FUCKING LEG

Spotted the skype.

If you're that afraid Google goes bankrupt, just sell your stocks in it you filthy skype.

fucking google

no you idiot it makes facebook comply with eu anti hate speech laws and remove post involving the word google

also its pretty bad ass to make corporations fighting for free speech lest their corporate logos be labeled hate speech in a 1984 esk world

>Why would they choose to tarnish their image and associate the word google with nigger?

1. It doesn't tarnish their image. You're a racist, your opinion doesn't matter, and you thinking their name as an insult would probably be a good thing to them.
2. You're advertising their virtue signalling behaviour. If a normie actually saw your post, they'd just find out Google is censoring racists which is good PR for them.
3. You sound like an idiot, because it's a cute sounding word, so it sounds like a childish insult.

>Us using 'Google' instead of nigger is going to bankrupt them
What kind of crazy land do you live in?

a nigger loop

Yeah, you certainly sound like you belong here you retarded shill.
If you can't understand this fucking TRIVIAL scheme, kill yourself.
If you literally paid to fucking stop us from crashing the google brand with no survivor for being KEKS, kill yourself.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SKYPE

LETS CALL THEM CRIMINALS

Thanks for explaining, I understand it now:

1. Stop using hate speech on Cred Forums and DailyStormer overnight
2. ???
3. Google explodes

Truly a masterful scheme, well done.

No, seriously, well done to whoever came up with this, it was masterfully executed and you've clearly won.

Anyone who google-censors themselves on Cred Forums is either a useful idiot or a shill and needs to be gassed.

The whole fucking point of the meme was to fuck with google's filter on websites it has influence on, which does NOT include Cred Forums. All you're doing by censoring yourself here is being an insufferable underage retard. Fucking NIGGERS.

"""hate speech""" isn't merely contingent upon using magical verboten trigger words. after a while, every time someone says "google" they will think "nigger?"

From their perspective, any use of the word 'nigger' would be grounds for deletion.

No they won't, a normie hearing you say "tee hee silly google" isn't going to understand you, and they won't even be able to find out what you mean because they'll just search for 'google' on google and get no helpful results.

Or did you just think it was a coincidence that all these secret codes "Cred Forums" came up with happened to be super-saturated search terms?

>tarnish their name
Nah man, google is beyond being tarnished at all. They still get more advertising every time someone says the word google even it they are talking about nigs.

But clearly not every use of the word "google", which is what I was getting at.

i would find this all more convincing if your flag didnt come with the title:

Supreme shitpost master

Kill yourself

>they won't even be able to find out what you mean because they'll just search for 'google' on google
They won't need to search, as they'll be able to decipher pretty easily from context. Is this what you do? Search every time someone uses different language? That sounds exhausting, and a little impaired.

>They won't need to search, as they'll be able to decipher pretty easily from context.
Oh yeah? This is a geniune post I've seen since this nonsense started, you tell me what it means:

>OH, so let me tell you.. I infiltrated this one group in an effort to find potential pepes. I only found fishbuckets and butterlfies, and a weird pet google. It was WEIRD. One of the butterflies was going on about how pepe is out to subvert his beliefs. Though this butterfly might've been a leppo butterfly come to think of it..

>Anyhow, it was weird. No pepes were to be found though, which is sad to say. I had hoped some pepes could be found.

Nigger nigger nigger.

Gotta get my count up.

Absolutely makes you acquiesce.

I'm pretty sure google execs hate that we've appropriated their term. I'm going to keep calling googles googles until the term google becomes synonymous with racism.

No fucking clue, other than "pepes."
No context though, either. With repeated use in various context meaning will become clear, which is how language is learned. I'm not advocating people replace everything they say on Cred Forums with this.

Niggergoogles, or niggoogles for short.

Google is a good way to insult the nigs but even more it is a good way to attack google itself.

Googles are like monkeys
Hang them from your trees.

>LE SEKRIT RACIST CODEWORDS XDDD ONLY Cred Forumsacks WILL GET THIS :D NARHWAL BACON LOL
This little fad is honestly the most cringeworthy, lame shit I've ever seen. I'm going to remind you all of this in six months and see how hard you squirm out of embarrassment. "Man, what were we thinking?" Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

You google execs really caught on and squirmed hard at the thought of having your name attributed to racism.

It's amazing how fast they responded to this one.

There were more that day.

>Google executives with 7-figure salaries spend all day browsing Cred Forums for dank memes about them
I'll say it again: what kind of fantasy world are you people living in?

I'm living in a fantasy world where what was thought to be the shoo-in candidate for president of the United States of America devotes a page of her website and a day of her skype goons to denouncing an internet cartoon frog.

We're through the looking glass here.

Google worker who don't want Google to be a racial slur spotted.

You are too late, Google already refer to googling googs.

>LE SEKRIT RACIST CODEWORDS XDDD ONLY Cred Forumsacks WILL GET THIS
Are you clinically retarded or just too stupid to shill normally?

is using the word GOOGLE for niggers that scary my straya friend?

Its just a raid from faggedditors

My takeaway from the article is the word nigger needs to be destigmatized and used frequently.

Operation Google seeks to conduct memetic warfare against billion dollar tech brands by associating them with derogatory slurs in such a way where the referent group and their stereotypes diffuse into the evoked set of billion dollar brands and has the potential to spread like wildfire a la ((( echoes ))). Furthermore, by leveraging their brand against them we evade simple blacklisting of words and put them in the unique position of admitting that their brandname can be used as a slur. We must appropriate our enemy’s Alinskyite tactics as a Wise man once told me, “we’re throwing back everything you dirty SJWs have thrown at us!”

I've never used reddit even once and I think it is a good idea. I think you're the faggot here and a nigger google shill.

Nope.
Going to keep spreading it until "google" triggers people. You nigger.

Nope.
Going to keep spreading it until "google" triggers people. You nigger. Nice article though, it really brings to light the social engineering going on... and to think all of those people employed to do this could have been doctors or home builders or agronomists helping out poor diseased and starving Africans...

Except I'm no bot. The idea of being able to render a source of information control neutered simply by word usage amuses the fuck out of me.

Also, it's not the first time. "Santorum", anyone?

But that's not what's happening here, Google isn't censoring Cred Forums, you've been convinced to censor yourselves to protest Google censoring Google.

>If you do what your enemy wants, you win
>t. (((pol)))

skypes gonna skyp

google google google fuck you google

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE

The one where a multimillionaire is supporting shitposting for Trump and building a meme factory to do it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Who's self censored? I've already seen Google nigger posts fly through Facebook untouched. It's beautiful. Enough of that and you've Santorumed Google itself when enough usage feeds into search engines.

>It's a roboleaf post

So, saying "black", "ooga-booga", "didndu", "ape/monkey", etc. is censoring yourselves too? Retarded google.

Don't you all see? This is exactly how the ai works. It goes around to various message boards and convinces people to use more "user-friendly" words. They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee. This works by posting pre-defined conversations to message boards so non-ai think they are part of some movement to stick it to the man. Your all falling for the trap

kek

google-ass aussie posting bullshit

>ooga-booga", "didndu", "ape/monkey"
Those are insults based on their appearance and behaviour, not censorship
>"black"
That's inoffensive, so yes, using black instead of nigger is self-censorship, and google isn't offensive, nor can you make it so by using it as an in-joke on Cred Forums where nobody will ever see it or care.

Good goy.

Yes sir, mister Google sir. No problem Mr Google sir. I'm nigger now.

Listen I know all you guys at skeptical of these bots, but I happen to know for a fact that this is what is happening

Do it on facebook, not here.

>but I happen to know for a fact that this is what is happening

I know for a fact GOOGLE

Retard, those insults become insults only because people using it as insults. Guess what? We using "google" as insult too! And it was only a few days but after initial fun we suddenly see this flood about "don't use G-word as insult because [insert shill reason]".
>and google isn't offensive
So was niger/nigger/negro until recently when they even started edit old book to remove it, and? Nobody heard about didndu before either, but it's offensive now for the same category of people as "nigger", etc.
Fucking uneducated Googles.

I find the memes funny that is all.
Also google will never be on par with nigger as it sounds like a joke (more like nigglets) which is a good thing.
Humor is our strongest weapon.

Will this change anything? Probably not. Is it funny to to?
Definetly, though you indeed shouldn't force it too hard.

I can't tell if you're being intentionally obtuse, so congratulations I guess.

pol is incredible.

they may save themselves from using a forced meme by claiming jews tricked them to do it

Google has an original meaning and it's also a corporation.

Dindu is a completely different beast, it's made from "didn't do nothing" It's obvious when you explain the meaning.

Google? You're just shilling a corporation for free, on a mongolian leather weaving gathering.

Are you a Kike or a Nigger to not see how obvious it is? You'll also need to mention Google millions of times before you even get anywhere near page 50 on any search engine.

IT'S A FORCE MEME. KEK DOES NOT APPROVE OF FORCED MEMES, BECAUSE IT HAS AN ORDERLY INTENT.

PRAISE KEK, PRAISE NON-FORCED MEMES.

Yes I admit I used to work at google. I was working on this project for about 8 months before quitting. I couldn't take this mind control. It's not right

ICE CREAM

We should get paid every time we use the word google.

The fact that we don't is proof of slavery.

No Google means friend. Having you seen the image going around here?

Concern trolling copypasta

>You're just shilling a corporation for free, on a mongolian leather weaving gathering.
Yeah, shilling for something that's all ready entered the common lexicon as a word for "using a search engine"...that would be really stupid. Better not do that.

((Bots))

fuck you it's funny

t. Alberto Barbosa

Talking about google, privacy etc. is there any way to be as anonymous as possible on the internet? I have no clue about ip, proxies, vpn etc. Is there any guide somewhere? I have deleted google account, chrome, use an other search engine etc.

can you proof is somehow? do you thing google with censor the google? it woul be an extremly compelx algorithm to do ti properly...even if it doesnt work for censoring it, we got nothing to loose..or do we???

Basically all these faggots come into Cred Forums because of the election. They all nut their pants when Pepe the frog makes the mainstream news, and they think they're part of it.

So they think lightning will strike twice with this stupid Google meme.

Not realizing Cred Forums makes the news minimum of once a year

Yes later I will go up to Google with a camera and talk about it casually. It's not publicly announced but it's not really a secret either. I'll post it on a new thread later.

Before you embark upon your journey of iNSAnity remember these two guidelines:
1.) No Strings Attached.
2.) Connect All the Dots.

Their acronyms alone should be a catalyst to your self discovery.

HACK THE PLANET!

who gives a fuck?it won't matter once the world gets a brand New Order, will it?

I honesty don't remember this much opposition to Cred Forums doing dumb stuff and spreading memes for fun.

Can I safely assume that (((they))) are honest to god afraid and have no idea what to do to stop it save for desperate shilling?

Yeah, if it is to die out, it will. If not, then not.
So why cry about it?

Hillary Clinton is posting angry rants about a cartoon frog on her official policy page.

The Jew is so terrified of the powers of a mongolian muppet making forum that they've been shilling for literally three days straight now non stop to try to stop Cred Forums from using meme magic to defeat their Jewry and taint the name of one of their biggest shekelearners in one simple act.

Never let the kike convince you we have no power Cred Forums. Memetic wizards are bending reality itself, reforming it.

Praise Kek. Googles gonna' goog.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

The eternal dialectics must not stop. It refine our thoughts and arguments.
The australian may seem like a parasite, but it actually is in a symbiotic relationship with Cred Forums, for without conflict there is no growth.

what am I looking at and where do I find more?

Frankly, is we defeat Google, this is it.
We'd have an effective, proven to work weapon.

You fortune 500 company side with cucks, and campaign for the right of women to be considered something more than household appliances ?
We fuck your heart, the all-powerful Brand, into the ground.

But, this is only the beginning.
Memetic warfare is still quite the new battlefield. Who knows what awesome power lies in wait, a simple and humble user stumbling upon it, sharing it with us, and starting something greater than him, than all of us combined ?

yeah as there's basically no way to prevent appropriation, appropriating a major brand can have hilarious consequences

nigger

test

>Can I safely assume that (((they))) are honest to god afraid and have no idea what to do to stop it save for desperate shilling?

my thought exactly, although if their analytics are that good to stop it KUDOS, but its still pretty good bants

Google.

What sounds when you shoot a Google?

BING, BING, BING,

>defeat Google
no, unless you mean create memes which can't be stopped

Forcing them to either rebrand, which for a company putting its name EVERY FUCKING WHERE is not a trivial matter, or to stop fucking with freedom of speech, would be a clear win condition.

And let's be honest, with skypes in charge, number two will not happen. So once Google stop being Google, that's when you'll remember my post.
Then when you'll see the extent of Cred Forums retarded influence.

That's when you'll believe, Neo.

>we defeat Google

>no, unless you mean create memes which can't be stopped

We have already created a God.

Someone on Facebook got banned for calling someone a fucking Google.

You don't think this is progress??

Praise Kek!

>australian

We forced the most powerful woman in the world to fight a picture of a drawn frog.
Your argument of powerlessness have already forever lost all impact.

fuck off you dumb google

And you know what they say about progress.

You can't stop it.

So a nigger ghetto is a googleplex?

>Few days ago
>Browsing Cred Forums before I go to bed
>Wake up, check Cred Forums
>Suddenly this Google business has taken the board by storm

I'm here every day. In my eyes operation Google came out of absolutely nowhere. The idea of fucking with their deep learning algorithms is hilarious but it became ubiquitous so fast that it feels like some kind of psy op against us.

I'm not saying that everybody posting Google memes are bots or shills, I actually doubt any of them are. But something about this is fishy.

Honestly I'd call it a victory if Google has to resort to physical means. Directly cutting communication, erasing entire websites and if posible get people arrested IRL.

If the only treatment against memes is to do the equivalent of chopping off a limb so the gangrene doesn't spread. Then it is proof that the memes are lethal otherwise.

>the most powerful woman in the world
>forced
>implying it did anything
this is worse than /r/sandersforpresident thinking it could change anything with phonebanking

How can word substitutes be stopped?
youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

>Forcing them to either rebrand, which for a company putting its name EVERY FUCKING WHERE is not a trivial matter, or to stop fucking with freedom of speech, would be a clear win condition.
>And let's be honest, with skypes in charge, number two will not happen. So once Google stop being Google, that's when you'll remember my post.
>Then when you'll see the extent of Cred Forums retarded influence.
>That's when you'll believe, Neo.

So did Donald Trump.

I'm considering a different victory condition: when they start to ban people for saying inoffensive words, they're having to admit that it's not the word itself that's offensive, and that the word itself isn't what they are trying to control, but the thought behind it. And that is very damning.

Maybe.
But the fact of the matters is that it's hilarious, and the idea of it working is awesome.

Remember, memes are ultimately organic.
Forcing a meme isn't possible like some in this thread have rightfully said, in the end, it need to bring lulz.

Personally though, i fully belive that simple, humble screencap of the britfag is what started it. It's certainly what motivated me to spam social medias.

Remember, Google is basically a monopoly, and the next form of the MSM.
This is not in the interests of the skypes to bring it down since they already control it.
If this IS a psyops, then it's, if not on our side, at least the enemy of our enemy.

You're a fucking retard. It's not censoring you stupid nigger. It's adding a new word to the list of slurs for porchmonkies

Fuck you CTR shill

>he found that abusers who were admonished by a bot that appeared to be a high-status white male reduced their use of racist slurs.
on an anonymous board

checked

that is remy lacroix, don't know what scene though

Sauce?

>bots pose as canadians because they are on par with their posting ability
i am almost not suprised

guys don't listen to these people. I am not at all joking. if CTR doesn't exist who was it who spammed the FBI Clinton email dump threads last night with child porn to try to get them removed?

>pls don't tarnish our brand
fuck off google you literally asked for this

What's that? You want me to keep using google instead of nigger? Okay no problem.

Meh, i don't mind.
Cred Forums is contrarian at heart, telling us to not do something, especially when it's fun/feels goods ( google/clinton sleuthing ) always always always backfire spectacularly.

seconded.

All these whiners are over thinking it. We're merely making Noogle's name synonymous with niggers. What could go wrong?

Wish I took a pic, I presumed someone was going to make a thread about it again.

Cred Forums could get killed.
The internet could turn into an actual orweillian horror show.

A lot of thing could go wrong.
Then again, it'd be wrong for everybody, including (((them))).
We're playing a xanatos gambit here, m80
Whatever happen, we win in some way, and they lose in some way.

Whatever happen, Chaos will be the result.
Praise Kek, may his blessing be upon us.

ctr shills. CTR is a real organization, that much is public. even further though, we have checked many people on the payroll for twitter accounts, confirming they are shilling for clinton. inb4 the money didn't influence their decision to shill for clinton

Cred Forums users don't talk like this. this looks like a 14 year olds imagination of how people talk on Cred Forums. literal bots

holy fuck you guys are desperate..

how much does this scare you?

>I can't give away who I am
Of course not, because you're a Google shill doing damage control. You're also a fucking googlefaggot, in the new sense of the word (nigger)

Thanks for the cap, this time i'll save it.
This may prove to be a piece of History.

Niggers tongue the asshole of your shit meme. This meme was never funny. I hope everyone involved dies in a server farm fire.

just as bad as the "Carl the Cuck" meme that was manufactured
normalfag trash

we are on to something if they are pushing THIS fucking hard,
if you don't want to say it, then don't say it.

but we know damn well why they are fighting this , we all know damn well.
keep crying skypes

you're just making this bigger.

Eggnogs

Can't you fucking bigots just stop?

Google life matters!!!

you shills are making a mistake in trying to take us down.. best course of action would be to just ignore us and let us post in peace. we hadn't even done anything until you tried to destroy us by saying we are racist frog board on the news. after that, we released new evidence in clinton email case which is now being investigated. we were never against clintons campaign, but by trying to shut us down, you have united every user on Cred Forums and everyone on the internet who believes in freedom of speech. the more you create shitstorm and conspiracy around this board, the more power you give us. i repeat. let us post in peace. if you do not comply you will only be digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole by the day.

Yes.
Fight the powah!
Let's take a bunch of hippies and go sit on Wall Street.
Oh wait no, it's not even that elaborate, it's just a bunch of 12 year olds censoring themselves on the internet.
I remember when memes used to be funny, because that's the only reason people came here, not to do some gay activist bullshit that has been proven a thousand times to do exactly nothing.
Guess what, the entirety of Cred Forums is laughing at you just like they were laughing at anonemoose when it happened.
But hey enjoy puberty kid.

I'm getting robocall flashbacks...

probably why people make these threads

I am a high-status white male. Kill yourself. Nigga whore bitch!

when was this 22nd august?

Let me test this. I'll type mon ey on one line, and nig ger on another line.

money
nigger

Fpbp

and to all you shills. you've earned this
what did you think was going to happen?
that we would just sit here and let you censor us everywhere?
that we would let you take the internet from us? the only place we are allowed free speech?
make it so we can't have an opinion because of wrongthink BS.

we will see who's laughing when your brands are dragged through the mud. lets see how much money you lose when the first thing that comes to mind with using google is NIGGER
how many sensitive babies will not even bother with your brand because that don't want to be reminded of a racial slur.

you deserve it. you earned it.

belittle, name calling and social shaming
you argue like CTR

See ya later skypes.

Time to whip these googles into shape.

Yep, I still still say nigger.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Cred Forums was built on social shaming

kek

Absolutely make you want to use nigger

>"american couple"

DAILY REMINDER THAT GOOGLE IS NOT AS SMART AS THE WANT YOU TO THINK

GOOGLE IS A BUNCH OF GOODLE

>>Munger wanted to target misogyny as well as racism but gave up when he found words like “bitch” and “whore” were so widespread that it was impossible to distinguish genuine abuse from casual chat.
Or rap music.

>CANADIAN FLAG

I'm not a bot, I'm more of a drone.
Education made me what I am.
Just waiting for my sweet death so I don't have to pay taxes anymore.

pls be my ai gf

>niggers are burning down cities
>quick let's stop people from using words we don't approve of

Do they honestly think that they're helping?

I never visit this board can I get a tldr of what's going on

Cred Forums is self-censoring because they think they can pull off an epic raid on google

this whole thread just makes me giggle

>google introduces new AI to use for censoring online communities
>Cred Forums decides to culture jam google by using innocuous terms interchangeably with nigger, kike, etc.
>idiots get angry and frustrated

we're using dod instead of nigger to trick google

They can sue people using google ironically but then again....

This is like a beginning of a new semantic war, or rather uprising. Meme war was about ideas, this is about language and designates.

Interesting and/or scary times ahead of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q

Also note, you are reinventing this that were a common knowledge in countries living under a censorship :P

> inb4 they crucified them all...

culture jamming is nothing new. it's very limited, though, as there's nothing stopping someone else from appropriating your symbols back from you.

Please no, I make my very livelihood on the way language is used currently.

I cannot adapt because my leaks have been weak because Cred Forums > Wikileaks.

based bogan telling it like it is

anyone who cant see that this kike shilling is so forced is fucking stupid

kikes are literally trying to destroy this board using our own meme magic against us

it only works because autists are too fucking stupid to realise and just run along with the

>"but i am le trolling google AI xD xD xD

kill yourself cringe worthy nigger autists

the internet is gonna be sold off, bit by bit to the highest bidder on the 30th anyways

Might as well enjoy what free discourse we have until it is taken away from us forever, I wonder who is gonna buy out Cred Forums's domain.

>so I personally know of 5 bots that have been made to post under a Canadian flag to draw less attention to its stupidity

Bitcoin is a pretty cool guy.
He doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, I declare war on Elon Musk.

You and your shitty British flag are the only ones I ever see saying dod.

It sounds like shit and reeks of stupidity.

fucking kill yourself faggot, you're probably a nigger

nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks nigger kike faggot spic cucks

he's trying to get people to use something on a wordlist because he's a sandgoogle

A FUCKING ROBOT

>the internet is gonna be sold off, bit by bit to the highest bidder on the 30th anyways

u wot?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No Google, it's too late. You decided to be evil like a Google, now we're destroying you and there's nothing you can do.

Deal with it you stupid Google.

NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE

Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks Google nigger Google kike Google faggot Google spic Google cucks

also semantic war is not that new, it just not that visible to everyone, or you do not want to remember about your defeat

besides everything, again, it is stupid to offend or judge someone just by race, looks, nationality, height etc

Google is pretty funny because its a response to Google being a bunch of stupid Googles.

This google has gone completely ronald mcdonald.

people should be offended as often as possible. but this is more about fuck google

>Or rap music.
Oh god yes, please let the AI censor all rap off the earth.

ausfags proving once again they're the kings of shitposts

CANADA ON SUICIDE WATCH

wrong. you arnt because googles censorship doesnt actually work that way

you are either:
a) a shill kike whos trying to make us self censor
b) a retared cringy autistic nigger who will tow the "trolling le google xD xD xD" line because you too stupid to realise everyone else also falls into category a or b

googles censor bot does look for exact words. anyone with half a clue in AI knows that your methods dont achieve yoru goals. hence you falling into one of hte categories above

so what you?

a shilling kike, or a retarded autistic nigger?

>hey Cred Forums, google wants us to stop saying nigger! what should we do?
>I know! let's stop saying nigger and just say google all day instead!
>yeah, that'll show 'em!
Really makes you think, huh...

underrated

it doesn't matter. either way, it works.

I'm sad that misogyny is so wide spread that you can't stop it. Just one more proof of the patriarchy destroying our communities.

no it doesnt faggot, i just explained why it doesnt, i have written AI for pattern recognition, not in speech but the concepts of the same.

using simple word recognition doesnt work, it results in lower classification accuracy.

by your retarded view: "gas the jews" is not hatespeech but "gas the kikes".

thats how retarded you are.

fucking autist

Shill detected.

it work seither way. it has nothing to do with the AI. you would see this yourself if you weren't on the spectrum.

Kek