Wtf i hate drumpf now

wtf i hate drumpf now

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But its cool for them to make remarks about trumps penis. literally hypocrisy

This. These are the same fags who constantly go on about his dick and small hands, and his orange skin, yet they can't even take their own medicine

>Trump doesn't like DFC

Maybe I've been backing the wrong candidate

I love how most of those comments he made were to Rosie O'Donnel, you know a literal FAT PIG.

And the fat ass comment was about Kim Kardashian, a person who EVERYONE agrees has a fat gigantic ass.

Pathetic attack ad from an dying campaign.

>Hillary Clinton slandered a 12 year old rape victim and had DNA evidence that proved what her attacker had done in order to get a child rapist off the hook
>Trump said mean things about Rosie O'Donald

>Generic radio friendly piano chord progression
>10 year old girls having flat chests is a bad thing
Literal pedos.

First time I've seen a Hillary ad. Even her approval is low energy.

Better shape up, girls.

>trump, an entertainer, held accountable for saying funny things
>clinton says actually insulting things, thats ok.

Her husband literally raped women and she got a pedophile off scott free, but yeah America draws the line at calling fat sluts fat and saying fat asses are fat asses.

Hillary's campaign is a disaster.

Yeah, you should be backing Rand Paul.
Write him in.

>not allowed to have sexual preferences
>Not allowed to make fun of a female talk show host who insulted your looks first
>Not allowed to make 'dude' jokes on raunchy talk shows

What kind of demographic buys the message of this ad?

>we came. we saw. he died [laughter]
oh no trump said mean things about the individuals of the opposing sex. totally not pc. i'm with heroin.

>a person who is flat chested is very hard to be a 10
Trump can't appreciate DFC? DROPPED

lmao if any of those girls were raped by a man trump's age hilly would defend him in court, get him off with no penalties, and laugh about it.

What an alpha. Hillary really should have fired her advertising people they are fucking horrible.

>a literal fat pig
She's literally fat, but she's not literally a pig.

It's pretty funny I think they were going to try and bank on the woman card from the get go but Trump is actually really good with women. Kind of like Obama, every criticism is just because "you're racist"

effective ad
I don't think it matters at this point though

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, LADS. I HATE DRUMPF SO MUCH

buttery pig waiting for the oven
mmmm carnitas

This election is fucking surreal.

Women, you need to treat them like shit.

I'm 100% sure the clinton camp has been infiltrated

She fucking started the fight. Completely deranged the way it happened to. Oh and she insulted his hair but that isn't a low blow at all...

Fucking hypocrisy abounds, insulting a man for his hairloss that he can't control is worse than insulting a woman for being fat which she can control, or having a flat chest (which his own wife and daughter both "controlled" by getting fake tits, and his first wife didn't have big tits either).

This is America where the Food corps are Pharma are pushing body exceptance so those land whales keep shoveling twinkies down there Suck Holes.

So, that hostess and diabetes medicine manufacturers can line their pockets.

Trump calls one land whale out, who literally has a heart attack because she's so fucking fat, and this makes him the bad guy? No Bitch this makes him the fucking hero those massive land whales need to motivate them to eat a fucking vegetable and go for a fucking walk once a week.

Literally hate how fucking disgusting American Women are and how I'm supposed to accept it.

Every comment in that video, excluding two of them, are about Rosie O'Donnell.

Give me a fucking break.

This is the voice of reason that will save Amerifats from eating themselves to death.

Its like the Clinton campaign learned absolutely nothing from Trump's performance in the primaries. He's already effortlessly smashed through these shame baiting talking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

It's all Rosie.
Apparently the editor of the video thinks these girls have it coming.
Either that or pure sexism implying all women should be offended on each others behalf no matter the context.

I canĀ“t see any comments at all. Am i the only one?

no, I can't see them either

Only people who are subscribed can review and submit comments.

amerifats could use some a little bit of shaming
and humorless bitches could use a bit of getting savagely ripped to shreds and realizing nobody is there to white knight them because they are fat sexually un-appealing fucks

lmao these kikes are truly afraid

>Just goes after Trump, nothing else
>Calls every woman in that ad ugly
>Even 4th, 5th, 7th and last were qt3.1416s
>Music ends in a rush, barelly slows down
I could make a better fucking job with Vegas in 30 minutes. Low energy Shillary. Sad!

naw I can't see them either

This just makes me love him even more, he's so fucking alpha god damn

They're only mad because he's telling the truth

Women don't want to have to work for anything, they're the Googles of gender