"Researchers conducting the first-ever genomic study of indigenous Australians have found evidence of a single “out...

"Researchers conducting the first-ever genomic study of indigenous Australians have found evidence of a single “out of Africa” migration for modern humans. They've confirmed that Australia’s Aboriginal civilization is the oldest on the planet."

history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization?cmpid=Social_FBPAGE_History Now_20160923_595589623&linkId=29135951

Abbos were literally the very FIRST civilization.

Cred Forums blown the FUCK out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=5QVlKK7jamg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dot-art-behind-the-dots/
youtube.com/watch?v=XaZtOIsgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7457480
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
abc.net.au/news/2015-10-19/pm-department-inquires-into-julalikari-aboriginal-corporation/6864130
abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/groote-eylandt-corporations-in-new-funds-scandal/news-story/fc9663db6b50299405a1da3cb31698ef
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/bunuba-indigenous-agency-accused-of-misusing-taxpayer-funds/news-story/847fceb9530cd6c03dfc0c642572ca1f
eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression
broadinstitute.org/news/8150
boneroom.com/store/p904/Bone_Clones®_Painted_Aboriginal_Male_Skull.html
boneclones.com/product/homo-neanderthalensis-skull-la-ferrassie-1-BH-019
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
heraldsun.com.au/technology/science/dna-reveals-new-history-of-who-first-australians-were-with-mystery-of-an-early-human-unearthed/news-story/f55cfc4ee21b4ac8fd866bf53074c7fa?nk=5ef318ba035a366be5320f9dc3c6f776-1474724583
sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/06/30/factcheck-might-there-have-been-people-australia-prior-aboriginal-people
youtube.com/watch?v=cV-4AErKpsU
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-22/world-first-study-reveals-rich-history-of-aboriginal-australians/7858376
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE&ab_channel=PrimitiveTechnology
youtube.com/watch?v=hpa__UwuBts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Civilisation

Most of them never invented fire, figured out the mechanism of pregnancy, or could conceive of numbers greater than 3 or 4

It was by almost sheer luck they were around when the Brits got here

Googles and boongs, what's the differences

>civilization is the oldest on the planet
didnt even invent mudhuts

>civilisation

I went camping this week, I'm going to call it the polack civilisation.

so what?

I mean really, what difference does it make if humans were seeded by aliens, or crawled from slime, or were crafted from mud by God?

What is the significance of multiple evolutionary paths bringing about the human species or if we all came from one tribe of proto shitskins?

Will googles stop googling if it's revealed that whites are descended from them? Will abbos stop sniffing petrol if it turns out they are a long lost missing link between humans and pre-human primates?

What's the point?

so missing link?

first =/= best . after all black people are considered the first people and are not the smartest or most well behaved

Faceboongs?

first people? no wonder googles still act like cavemen.

>implying abbos are human
>implying they ever had a civilization
anyone dumb enough to burn their own continent down for shits and giggles because they are literally too dumb to comprehend fire is bad isn't people m8.

Older than the African "civilization" they migrated from?

They have the finest musical tradition that's for sure

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m39s

>first civilization
>still banging sticks together and cutting up their childrens dicks/vaginas and fucking them by the time white man came along

b-btfo!

>never knew what metal was
>never knew what crops were
>never knew how to make pottery
>never developed a written language
>never knew how to domesticate animals
>civilization

>no wonder googles still act like cavemen.
holy shit you sound retarded.

/thread

>civilization

They are less evolved than niggers and what they have isn't civilization it's tribalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QVlKK7jamg

They did actually, dingos.
Not defending, just saying.

I've always said they legit do look like the missing link lmao

>FIRST civilization.
>After centuries they never progressed beyond basic survival
I bet abbos are proud of their achievements throughout history

*Huffs petrol*

REMINDER THAT CAVE DRAWINGS WERE LITERALLY STONE AGE SHITPOSTING

SINCE ABORIGINALS ARE THE OLDEST PEOPLE AROUND

AND ABORIGINALS ARE AUSTRALIANS

THAT MEANS AUSTRALIANS INVENTED SHITPOSTING

CANADA ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>Abbos were literally the very FIRST civilization.

Great, why'd they stop?

Abo's didn't breed or tame dingos

>Cred Forums blown the FUCK out.

Do people add this just to draw attention to their post? Seriously, you could have just linked the article and been done with it.

Saging out of spite

But they migrated from what are now the pacific islands
So that would mean the pacific islanders are the OG human.

Not a civilization.
Just regular stone age people living on the most shitposting continent in history.

Reported for declaring a sage.

Very insightful point my correct friend

Reported for reporting your report

Disgusting subhuman creatures. I wish the brits had wiped them all the fuck out when they arrived.

K

I'll just reset the modem

I win.

>They've confirmed that Australia’s Aboriginal civilization is the oldest on the planet.
What civilization? Not to be a dick or anything but by defintion they never had any.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization
>A civilization is any complex society characterized by urban development, social stratification, symbolic communication forms (typically, writing systems), and a perceived separation from and domination over the natural environment by a cultural elite.

Urbanization? Nope?
Writing? Nope
Social stratification? Not unless you count eating your kids.

>build shelter to get out the oppressive heat
>put fire in front of the entrance so you slowly cook like an oven

And they were doing so well for a minute there.

They were not civilized. They were societied or "cultured."

Civilization entails a high degree of agriculture, domestication, codified rules, planned living arrangements, government, bureaucracy.

>Australia’s Aboriginal civilization
>civilization

Reminder that the first settlers of Aussie land described the ritualized baby rape of the natives.

>a stick
"""""""""""""""""""""""civilization"""""""""""""""""""""""

>Most of them never invented fire
Actually the fire was invented by homo erectus. Abos didn't just not invent fire. They actually somehow FORGOT how to lit it.

So what you're saying is that abbos are modern day cavemen?

Neat. I mean, their pretty much animals but still. Ever since I learned about neanderthals and other human species as a kid it's always fascinated me but the idea that we are all that's left kinda bummed me out from a scientific perspective but there you go. Abbos are cavemen.

Long after humans have passed on and ancient life forms visit Earth for the first time. They'll know that when it came to humans, Australians were the bulls. And they'll record it on the galaticwiki for all to know.

>another google damage control bot
kek
keep em coming

They also forgot how to make stone tools, there's archeological evidence of stone tools on Northern Australia but all abos make wooden tools.

all this free advertising for google and hatred for free speech . . smells like a tumblr pc raid

>civilization

>knowing things is stupid if you only know things
I bet you think the space program is a complete waste of money too, huh?

Dingos actually came much later than abos. Not sure where they were supposed to have come from tho.

It's a wonder they lived this long by the way they raise kids and seeing how their slash-and-burn farming ruined chunks of Straya

Nigga, it wasn't even slash and burn FARMING it was slash and burn HUNTING

>Failed to invent rope
>Failed to invent Bow and Arrow
>Failed to invent Wheel (!)
>Failed to invent cooking surface.
>Failed to invent Pottery
>Failed to invent any type of metal
>Failed to invent any vehicle larger than Tree-bark Canoe
>Failed to invent Algebra or any higher math concepts.

I do find it funny how it's refereed to as fire-stick farming though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

guess aboriginals are now entitled to global gibsmedat from every country on earth

SO THEY'RE THE MOST PRIMITIVE?

Actually, it is coming knowledge that 40k year old cave art predates abbos and it's confirmed as not abbo in origin.

>inventing metal.

>I bet you think the space program is a complete waste of money too, huh?

Not an argument. Space race spurred the development of all kinds of practical science and technology.

good on them for being less evolved then i guess

>massive head start
>still get btfo

And so does population genetics and similar fields that put out papers like this you stupid fuck. Tracking things like the genes behind genetic diseases and then applying that to medical care and medical care systems as a whole, all this shit, it's pretty fucking important.

>be abo
>invent stick to throw at roos
>stick doesn't go far enough, use another stick to throw 1st stick further
>bash sticks together and wail to make music
>find branch eaten out by termites, blow into it. Can only make so many as haven't invented tools to hollow out branches by self
>make art by spitting ochre onto hand to make silhouette - literally child's hand painting
>invent branch leanto to shelter under
>DON'T invent writing - only way to pass on kulcha is by word of Chinese Whispers mouth
>DON'T settle land and farm leading to towns, cities and civilsation
>DON'T invent smithing in order to move out of the stone tools age
>DON'T invent unified language - literally travel for a day and need to learn a new dialect

>whitey brings piss with them
>got a gene which turns us all into raging fucking alcoholics
>can beat it just like every other alky on the planet BUT
>"Itz da white fullaz fault"

>>DON'T invent smithing in order to move out of the stone tools age
you can literally find copper laying on the ground in the hills of my area, where 2 different tribes were meant to have spent thousands of years.

All they had to do was pick some up bits up (size of cornflakes) and throw into bonfire, and they would have melted. they're bright fucking green and you can spot the rocks from like 20 meters aware.

lazy cunts for 40k years..

which is basically their way of saying they split of from the rest of humanity in africa the earliest and did fuck all since

they had no contact with anybody else and did nothing worthwhile while in the rest of the world civilizations were rising and falling and in constant fluctuation

it's not a compliment m8

>you can literally find copper laying on the ground in the hills of my area
The Isa? Just ask as I grew up round there & reminds me.

>invent kulcha based around Dreaming - literally anecdotal fairy tales.
>claim to have "farmed" eels - herd eels into bay and catch them with woven grass net
>appropriate "dot painting" style off Pommie cunt in the 70's - make fucking bucket loads selling "authentic" dot paintings to white cunt tourists

>Dot painting originated 40 years ago back in 1971. Geoffrey Bardon was assigned as an art teacher for the children of the Aboriginal people in Papunya, near Alice Springs. He noticed whilst the Aboriginal men were telling stories they would draw symbols in the sand.
aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dot-art-behind-the-dots/

They probably migrated here and brought knowledge about basic tool use to the Aborigines.

>>DON'T invent writing - only way to pass on kulcha is by word of Chinese Whispers mouth

But user, look at this well developed written language, where their word for "ant" is a picture of an ant.

This seems like it would take hours to explain a simple concept like "there's ants at the water hole"

>"meeting place" is a goatse!

>be so shit at hunting [throwing sticks at fleeing animals] that women have to forage and scavenge all day just to subsist.
>have no concept of land ownership BUT at the first peg in the ground for a survey claim land rights and gibmedats to lease nonarable land to whoever.

And they havent advanced since their inception

>scientific evidence abos are super intelligent but kept down by the white man

>Be literally only people on the planet to ever forget how to make fire
>"we wuz civilization n sheeeiiiit"
Yes, goy, believe the (((out of Africa theory))). There are no glorious Aryan pre-historic civilizations many thousands of years before the rest of the world even got around to invent pelts.

But user, if abbos sleep in ovens, the rest of the world does well.

Give Abos a break.

200 years ago they were caveman, no other people on Earth have had to adjust/transform that quickly. They can't.

>circumnavigates their way across two oceans while whites were sleeping in caves
>luck

Yeah..they just lashed wooden planks together and landed in Australia...

Thats because OFA is bull

>whites were sleeping in caves mimi
>any evidence abos had boat travel

The things leftists tell themselves

>hole
>or cloud
>or nest
>2 sets of different symbols that can be any of these things

>sandhill
>or cloud

>smoke
>or lightning
>or water flow

They literally could not think of more shapes, and when they did, they decided to make one of them represent a set of 3 completely unrelated objects that already had a symbol to represent them.

>>circumnavigates their way across two oceans while whites were sleeping in caves
Actually
>island hop across land bridges that was Gondwanaland

Go get caned for being on 4chinz m8.

>200 years ago they were caveman

Why?

They had 50,000 years to stop doing that.

>They had 50,000 years to stop doing that.
>20000, no 400000, no 600000...
>muh "We were here first!"
And what did they do with all that time?

Because they are dumb. Honestly they should have all died out thousands of years ago, but they didn't. Now we are stuck with them.

>civilisation

>And what did they do with all that time?

It's funny - I watched that with the kids last night and that was all I could think.

For a mob that doesn't believe in owning shit they sure like getting brand new Holdens off Centerlink.

I'm pretty sure it's not writing just universally understood drawings. You'd draw a map of where you are and then draw a stream with kangaroos around it and Walligabba would smash you over the head with a rock.

Do you cunts know how aboriginals grieve? They pick a rock up off the ground and start beating themselves over the head until they go either semi or full unconscious.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaZtOIsgBqQ

Skip to 2 30

They are very musical beings though

Listen to this;
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Unfuckingbelievable

>
Do you cunts know how aboriginals grieve? They pick a rock up off the ground and start beating themselves over the head until they go either semi or full unconscious.
You didn't get the end of your cock cut off with a "rock knife" at your coming of age ceremony did you?

>lowest IQ on the planet
No wonder they kept that civilization since the start

I'd bang her mouth

Abbos have no civilization. When Europeans discovered them their lifestyle consisted of

>running around naked throwing sticks
>didn't know how to control fire
>greatest architectural achievement=mud huts

Now, after the benefits of almost 300 years of living under British civilization their achievments are:

>get drunk, sniff glue, go to sleep in middle of road
>rape their own children
>possess average IQ levels EVEN LOWER than those for the (on average retarded) Sub-Saharan Africans

Yeah, brilliant 'civilization' there.

Also amusing that the cucks trying to push this story as some kind of glorious revealation for the Abbos don't realise that it actuall confirms the long held - but taboo to acknowledge fact - that they are biologically more primitive and archaic than most other branches of humanity.

these didgeridindus might be the oldest civilisation on the planet but all they've done during all those times is inventing a music stick that makes noise similar to a vuvuzela or they want to mimic the sound of the flies that always surrounds them to make them feel at home, a stick that comes back to you and a hunting stick.
our yellow nigger neighbours have accomplished more in less time.
I'll be waiting for the day when an abo gets a peer reviewed journal article published to contribute to society

Nah they migrated from Papua. Pacific islands were uninhabited until the Polynesians sailed there much later.

>>greatest architectural achievement=mud huts
Not even mud huts m8, google humpys

>A humpy or gunyah was a small, temporary shelter made from bark and tree branches

I don't think abos invented cave drawings

They figured out how to displace wood?

They didn't even reach the stone age

Branch leaning against a tree, throw some branches over it
>Look at me fucken' mansion ya cunts!

>spend years fighting for Native Title on land and the right to proclaim sacred sites [see Mabo]
>lease the land out to any fucking mining company that comes along for gorrillians of gibsmedat dollaryoos

Nope, they are millenia behind cavemen

Those "facts" you listed are myths.

>le x isn't human meme

The space race was for developing and testing ICBMs,and propaganda. Now that those are done, it actually is a waste of money

Failed to invent fire and stone tools

Only Tasmanians, and only some methods of making fire.

Literally caused by lightning strikes.

This was the worst thing I have seen all week. I pray to god nothing tops it.

>oldest civilization
>only inventions are curved throwing stick and musical stick

fire stick farming helps growth of forests in the long term by spreading regenerative nutrients over the area. It was used to influence migration patterns by forcing the animals into a more concentrated area where they would be easier targets.

sources: I took a indigenous Australians course because i'm a faggot

fuck yeah free advertising for google eveyrone on Cred Forums has never heard of google

ahaha you fucking dumb google

>didn't invented backburning for themselves

They had fire and they knew how to farm in a specific way using back burning. They were extremely sustainable culture compare to others.

Has anyone posted that scientific study that shows Aborigines have better vision than Europeans?

It's like they can see in HD compared to us, shit's impressive

If you ever go fishing or hunting with an Aborigines or 1/50th Aborigine you'll witness them do it, it's cool

>bright green rock
So, the thing they should use is literally highlighted like in a vidya game tutorial but they still fail to use it

Why tho

Dingos came from Asia ~4,000 years ago

>"wez prowd firs sivizashun"
>not even stone age tech
>still somehow managed to burn down an entire continent

This must be the race of devils that the KANGS created.

Oh my god what the fuck. At least googles had jazz.

>DON'T invent unified language - literally travel for a day and need to learn a new dialect
>implying that has been "invented" anywhere
Languages phagocites each other when a population is larger than another that lives along with it. You don't invent a language for everyone, a language imposes itself.

Maybe a small amount of abo genes creates a perfect shitposter

>they knew how to farm in a specific way using back burning
Trapping animals by burning fauna in a semi-controlled way ≠ domesticating them or "farming"

He's making the point that trying to push an agenda by this, correct or incorrect, is retarded.
>see, they invented the stick first, so there's no difference between them and us and the other 40 thousand years mean nothing we're totally equals racists on suicide watch embrace diversity

>whitey was sleeping in caves
How about stonehenge, göbekli tepe, crômagnon, neanderthal?

I don't care what anyone says but I think that's a beautiful picture of humanity

They got millions of dollars for that? We could have given them beads for it! Hell, we could have given them a spell to protect them from curses, and they would have gobbled it up.

>why?
Because they have half the IQ of gorillas

>>still somehow managed to burn down an entire continent

Elaborate?

Did you look at pic related.
>even tho they were nomadic
>even tho they carried off women from other tribes in raids
>even tho many of them lived withing cooee of each other

they all had distinct structure and syntax

>abos were insular cunts that didn't mix well socially

I wonder if it has something to do with the way their skulls are shaped. It's closer to Neanderthal.

I can agree with that. I don't want to live in a cultureless, coffee-colored Plutocratic blob.

Fire stick hunting. They burn a bunch of stuff to scare up small animals. Australia was always dry, but they turned it into a dust bowl.

They brag about it. It was their greatest achievement.

The lel is when you find out just how badly they mismanaged the money....

Look at the brow ridge, even on the females.

>This study determined the distributions of uncorrected visual acuity and of refractive error in representative groups of Australian Aborigines and Australians of European origin aged 20-30 years. The methodology used in this study and its verification are described in detail. As a group, the Aborigines have significantly better visual acuity than the Europeans. This was true for both monocular and binocular vision. Some Aborigines have acuities below the previous postulated threshold levels. Aborigines as a group also have the previous postulated threshold levels. Aborigines as a group also have less myopia--in particular, less high myopia--and less astigmatism than Europeans. The mean refraction for Aborigines is about half a diopter more hypermetropic than that for Europeans, although there is not an excess of high hypermetropia in Aborigines. The lack of high refractive errors suggests that the Aborigines may not possess the genes that cause abnormal axial lengths usually associated with high refractive errors in Europeans. The superior vision of the Aborigines persisted, however, when comparing groups which were essentially emmetropic. Therefore, it appears to be a true racial difference which is not explicable on the grounds of variation in refractive error but may result from finer retinal organization or better cerebral integration of visual stimuli.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7457480

>An expert in Indigenous eye health has said some Aboriginal people in outback Australia have vision that can be more than four times better than non-Indigenous people.

>They can see things that are four times smaller than what is assumed most people can see, making their vision the best in the world.

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

Elaborate.

Actually the "we wuz kangs" btfo

Looks like an original aryan to me, but really they do have an echo of Caucasian imo

Your map says nothing other than "there were shitloads of languages on a continent-sized island".
And a 15 secnods long research already shows that there are linguistic families among these, so there you go.
And the same is true everywhere, really. The only places that have (relative) linguistic unity on a very large territory achieved that through some form of political action. You need some form of state for that and well...
They couldn't into states. They could barely into tribes apparently.

>Neanderthal
Stop this meme, the abo brow ridge has a gap
Abos have greater Denisovans mixture than any other """""humans"""""

>wise

abbos sleep on roads. They don't even have debris huts.

And they failed to figure that out

I think they look more white than Africans

They invented that old chants to find water or something

Your the reason why quantifiable differences between races is not well understood. Why refuse to pursue science just because you're afraid you won't like the results?

I knew a half abbo chick. She was smoking hot, but I think she lied about her age. Might have been 15 or 16. I tried looking her up years later and I think I found her. She was still cute, but not nearly as hot as before.

>le every hominid on earth, regardless of innate characteristics, is human meme

Good goy.

>tfw they never saw a mirror before "Invasion Day"

first link I found

abc.net.au/news/2015-10-19/pm-department-inquires-into-julalikari-aboriginal-corporation/6864130
abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/groote-eylandt-corporations-in-new-funds-scandal/news-story/fc9663db6b50299405a1da3cb31698ef
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/bunuba-indigenous-agency-accused-of-misusing-taxpayer-funds/news-story/847fceb9530cd6c03dfc0c642572ca1f

>They could barely into tribes apparently.
So you're argument with me is a specific one about my claim that they could only communicate in a relatively small geographical area?

songlines - it's actually a white Aussie fiction - Read the book by Bruce Chatwin

>lighting strikes random place, shit burns down, collect charred meat
>muh hunting method

What gap? They look almost the same.
Neanderthals weren't exactly some ubermensch even if they contributed a few good genes.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression

>As Paabo explains it:
>"The team determined that Europeans who lived between 37,000 and 14,000 years ago were part of a single founding population that didn’t significantly interbreed with other populations. Since the drop in Neanderthal DNA couldn’t be explained by population mixing, the authors argue that the genetic material was forced out through natural selection.Further evidence bolstered this theory when the researchers found that Neanderthal DNA got culled more often near genes than in other parts of the genome.
>“The Neanderthal population, because of its small size, may have accumulated many slightly bad mutations,” said Pääbo. “It has taken tens of thousands of years to remove them from the modern human population, and it may still be going on.”
broadinstitute.org/news/8150

>So you're argument with me is a specific one about my claim that they could only communicate in a relatively small geographical area?
No, my argument is that the evolution of their languages seem pretty average and that saying "they didn't invent unified language" is nonsense since nobody ever did that.

Cool.
>>DON'T reach level of community or civilisation to be able to invent unified language - literally follow animal tracks to neigbouring tribe but be unable to talk to them

Better?

>civil

boneroom.com/store/p904/Bone_Clones®_Painted_Aboriginal_Male_Skull.html
boneclones.com/product/homo-neanderthalensis-skull-la-ferrassie-1-BH-019
The brow ridge is more pronounced and solid in neanderthalensis
I only we had definitive Denisovans skulls to compare to

To be honest I would cum down her throat.

>Australia’s Aboriginal civilization is the oldest on the planet.
>civilisation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

native australians are the oldest known race on earth

they are also the only race to not have any link to the neanderthal

civilization is a bitch of stretch

Much better. (though still, you don't INVENT unify language, but whatevs, it's semantics at this point)
Because deep down that's the problems with Abos. Apparently they couldn't expand their tribes furether than slightly extended family.

Googles and BINGS

come on, people

*bit

Oldest known. Or do you think it took 290 million years for civilization to develop?
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

>living in a vast sandy wilderness has selected excellent eyesight as an advantage

fair enough

>never advance beyond the stone age something nearly every other race did millennia ago

game over

Being civilised means to be settled. It literally means having a agricultural society and is used to connote people who are not nomadic. Anyone who is nomadic and who don't settle in one place is not civilised or a civilization.

I saw documentaries that explained the neanderthal was smarter than the homo sapiens, and whites, especially germanics share their characteristics

>admitting there was never any civilization in africa

nice

Nah, horse nomads were civilizations

>hunter-gatherers and subsistence farmers are "civilised"

>Aboriginal civilization
>civilization

But they did forgot how to make boats that don't immediately sink and how to catch fish.

Walked actually, same way (not route) that Native Americans got to to America.

This got me thinking. How far back do I go? Like my dad has to of had a mother and father and they had to have as well. How does that end?

>BINGS
Actual kek

Anyone have the studies/links handy to show that Aboriginals have little to no relation to Neanderthals and are not even really modern man, but a walking fossil?

but you evolve what you need

if theres no pressure you dont change

they evolved traits to survive out here and didnt need to compete with outsiders for 50,000 years - or at least they were defeating those who came before us aussies arrived

Wow, this isn't even shitposting, this is retardposting

Rly maeks me think

If you're talking Mungo man, they disproved it.

Does this prove that they are pretty undeveloped due to unchanging environmental pressures so they didn't have to innovate to get along?

>laughs while performing
>coughs

Had a bit too much petrol this morning

What I'm getting from this is that you're part abo and you wish you weren't

>Homo shitposting

heraldsun.com.au/technology/science/dna-reveals-new-history-of-who-first-australians-were-with-mystery-of-an-early-human-unearthed/news-story/f55cfc4ee21b4ac8fd866bf53074c7fa?nk=5ef318ba035a366be5320f9dc3c6f776-1474724583
sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/06/30/factcheck-might-there-have-been-people-australia-prior-aboriginal-people

>literal tranny playing piano
>barely conscious abbos wailing and banging sticks together

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ABC.

I feel bad for them.

Imagine rejoining the human race only to discover not only are you at the very ass-end of it technologically speaking, but you're also the objectively ugliest ethnic group there is.

Those of them with enough brain cells to rub together to be aware of these facts are probably depressed as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV-4AErKpsU

Abos are the missing link, we've always known this

But seriously where and how does it end?

Much appreciated user.

It's like with the common pug, it evolved from a wolf thing thousands of years ago

The pug itself evolved from other dogs to get to the pug

You're the pug, and the aborigines are closer to the wolf because they're an older breed

Simple metaphor lad don't get too frazzled

Ah sweet. And where did the weed I'm smoking come from?

Holy fuck my sides

It's kind of obvious. Look out fucking ancient they look. They look like missing link people most of the time.

They are the remnants of the first expora that further mangled with other lines.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-22/world-first-study-reveals-rich-history-of-aboriginal-australians/7858376
>And the genetic information also shows Aboriginal people living in desert conditions may have developed unique biological adaptations to survive the arid conditions.
They admitted that races are different.

>A civilization is any complex society characterized by urban development, social stratification, symbolic communication forms

Come back when you find proof that Abbos meet all three of these defining characteristics.

Urban Development
>mud huts
>no developed agriculture
>no developed aquaculture
Nope.

Social Stratification
>no developed class system
>basic tribalist heirarchy
Nope.

Symbolic Communication
>no written language
>only cave paints to note location of food
Nope.

They were not a civilization.

It took awhile but a melody finally appeared.

Dodona! Dodona!

>where and how does it end?

It ends with single celled organisms, I guess

>oldest
>first

Not the same thing. It's also not much to be proud of.

I think this one's had a little too much petrol.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

Here's some real Aboriginal music.

>tfw they literally are called "First Australians"
Because it was a race 20, no 40, no 50, no.. umm 60000 years ago to nomadically travel via a land bridge to Aus.

>tfw BP had to invent a fuel to sell up north so they couldn't huff it...I shit you not. See pic related.

bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

>never figured out the mechanism of pregnancy

heh, lul

why do abos look like mexicans?

>invented fire

You mean discovered?

>Abbos were literally the very FIRST civilisation aka the least evolved

ANCIENT NEVER BEFORE SOON FOOTAGE OF THE FIRST CIVILIZATION EVER!!!!1!!ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE&ab_channel=PrimitiveTechnology

Abbos never had boats ya stupid shit, they got there via landbridge and then Australia seperated. You actually think Abbos sailed two Oceans whilst everybody else were cavemen?

>le whitey sleeping in caves meme
Everybody was sleeping in caves or in trees at this time, Abbos went to Australia before "civilization" beyond tribes was even a concept. Whites were among the first to truly civilize. Only foolish leftists think whites didn't civilize until some Moor shits came over. Druids built Stonehenge, literally the first calendar- they fucking invented astronomy. Abbos, meanwhile, still live in bushes and eat raw meat.

What is this flag even?

>mfw I realise Aborigines were the first people to decide they wanted to walk to the end of the earth to discover what was there
>by the time they get there (Tasmania) they decide they cbf going back and telling everyone what's there, they just stayed

Probably better no? The megafauna in Australia were fucking docile from what I know, compare that to lions, hyenas. rhinos, gorillas, elephants and hippos

>jigglebilly_looks_concerned.jpg

>sustainable
Literally burned the forests and turned Australia into the desert it is today.
Back to huffing petrol abbo.

The fuck!?! People call these things human?

I don't understand Cred Forumss obsession with hating the out of Africa theory. It NEVER implied "We wuz here first niqa!". Instead, it simply said the homonids emerged from africa in waves and that a group of 600 individuals from south africa, likely closely related to the San people (pic releated) left and proceeded to fuck various other homonid sub groups such as neanderthal and Dinasovians which resulted in modern man.

It doesn't say that West African Kangz were here first and that every other race descended from them.

>walks on a land bridge and burns everything through "sustainable ethnic agriculture" killing most of the australian flora and fauna and turning an entire continent into a desert
>makes tools from wood because reasons (brain too small)
FTFY

I'm not saying them going there by foot was better or worse than by boat, I am just saying that they did not go there by boat, and that they were not and are not advanced or civilized at all. I never said they should have "gone back". Anyway, at the point of the Island separating, they could not go back anyway because, as I said, they did not have boats.

>they wanted to walk to the end of the earth to discover what was there
nope, they were just nomadic peoples who ended up wandering to Austrailia, I don't think it was some vast spirit of exploration or some bullshit. They traveled there over generations, not as some expedition.

The point is that people are giving Abbos too much credit. They are not civilized, they never explored shit. They never made a conscious decision "not to tell anybody", they stayed because they stayed, because they liked the damn place- don't complicate it. They are not great explorers, they are nomadic savages.

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

>It doesn't say that West African Kangz were here first and that every other race descended from them.
No, but it gives fuel for KANGologists who will then throw it as if it meant there was some sort of original advanced african kangdom that sent its brave colons everywhere.
It's not hate for the theory itself, it's hate for what it spawned indirectly.

their myths are quite interesting, like their "dreamtime"

>Civilization
Excuse me?

This is literally my favorite movie

youtube.com/watch?v=hpa__UwuBts

it's stunning that the level 1 tech tree from civ is an accurate measure of whether or not a tribe got anywhere

if it wasn't for the child raping and cannibalism I'd have thought maybe they were actually the highest form of culture having transcended materialistic concerns

The mere existence of ancient egypt unintentionally spawned kangism.

>Abbos were literally the very FIRST civilization.
so they are the closest relative to monkeys?

they didnt transcend past materialism, they never had anything

now theyre just like anyone, they want nikes and adidas and a ferrari

What the study proves is that the out of Africa hypothesis is still the most plausible explanation for humans spreading all over the world and that Abos became genetically isolated from all other human groups 10000 years ago. So they basically evolved separately from any other group.

>Our results suggest that, rather than having left in a separate wave, most of the genomes of Papuans and Aboriginal Australians can be traced back to a single 'Out of Africa' event which led to modern worldwide populations. There may have been other migrations, but the evidence so far points to one exit event."

>The Papuan and Australian ancestors did, however, diverge early from the rest, around 58,000 years ago. By comparison, European and Asian ancestral groups only become distinct in the genetic record around 42,000 years ago.

>The study then traces the Papuan and Australian groups' progress. Around 50,000 years ago they reached "Sahul" – a prehistoric supercontinent that originally united New Guinea, Australia and Tasmania, until these regions were separated by rising sea levels approximately 10,000 years ago.

>The researchers charted several further "divergences" in which various parts of the population broke off and became genetically isolated from others. Interestingly, Papuans and Aboriginal Australians appear to have diverged about 37,000 years ago – long before they became physically separated by water. The cause is unclear, but one reason may be the early flooding of the Carpentaria basin, which left Australia connected to New Guinea by a strip of land that may have been unfavourable for human habitation.

>>cont

>Once in Australia, the ancestors of today's Aboriginal communities remained almost completely isolated from the rest of the world's population until just a few thousand years ago, when they came into contact with some Asian populations, followed by European travellers in the 18th Century.

>Indeed, by 31,000 years ago, most Aboriginal communities were genetically isolated from each other. This divergence was most likely caused by environmental barriers; in particular the evolution of an almost impassable central desert as the Australian continent dried out.

What are abbos like irl? Are they like our niggers? i.e. violent, mentally retarded, lazy, incapable of being part of civilized society?

*clunk*
*clunk*
*clunk*
*clunk*
*clunk*
mulaba
kukaba
gymbakara
naldara
buckarah
*CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK*

Absolutely beautiful. This melody puts beethoven to shame.

Antony isn't that bad of a musician, despite being a tranny.

Holy kek I can't believe this actually happened.

Actually the out of Africa hypothesis puts nignogs to shame, because it shows those who stayed behind in Africa never evolved to a degree comparable to those who left Africa.

So, it's actually the perfect argument that kills leftists: we all started on an equal foot, then some got way more evolved than others.

It shows how retarded nignogs really are, since they never managed to develop a modern civilisation, heck not even a medieval one.

The nigs of Africa did develop some kind of society. They even defeated the british - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
However.....
>1 (one) day later
>literally 1 (one) day later
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift

Bruce I feel ya. Don't let all the abbos abroad say other wise. Just because they survive to 30 and fuck like rats does not make it a "civilization". They ate lizards, grubs used only sticks and sat around for millennia with little advancement past the "out of Africa" days. You know like chimps. Only when guilty whites are arrived were they forced into "relevance". It disgusts me when Jared (((Diamonds))) of the world praise these relics as some special geniuses. Yeah. Europe/Asia got past that after a fucking ice age thousands of years ago.

>no one has posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Abbos are so retarded and primitive they have to remind themselves not to sleep on the road.

>civilization

No practical application for ancient human genetic history beyond yet another one-sentence factoid in a racial discussion... all of which is ultimately someone's personal mental wank-fest.

Millions of dollars and man-hours to discover our history. Some fucknugget on Youtube uses the results to justify white-supremacy.

Well, didn't take long for a nigger to discover one more thread to turn into a kang zone.

So they've found proof that they've evolved the least and the earliest of all humans?

even ants and beavers have better civilizations than abos

that was amazing