The Official Cred Forums Approved Rifle

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE RACEWAR/HAPPENING RIFLE.

strawpoll.me/11290236

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11290236
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU
classicfirearms.com/finnish-m39-mosin-nagant-rifle-762x54r-sako-mfg
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=f4v9ElJgkpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The AR is the only logical choice, anything else is inferior.

Short-term civil war/neighborhood defense:

>AR for commonality

Long-term societal collapse:

>AK for durability

RK-62 or RK-95 tp.

The AR 15 is in the lead

I own pretty much all of these but I'll use my AK

AR gets dirty easy. An AR10 tho I'd take.

Anything with a .308 that is reliable.

Aint the open sights on AK pretty bad if you have to shoot a bit further away?

Tavor

To be honest id be fine with the ar15 or ak47.

>no semi-auto .22 rifle.

Queen is going DOWN!

FIGHT FOR RHODESIA

I thought all of them are AR-15 Assault rifle.

>strawpoll.me/11290236
where the fuck is the mauser? or a bolt action 3006? or a shotgun?

FALs or AKs are the only real choices.

I would take a G3 and Tec-9/Glock17

>using a commieshit rifle
Eat one of those bullets you fucking cuck

Forgot music
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

no? although i do prefer aperture sights to the open AK sights. but they are perfectly fine for distance shooting

Mossberg 702 is 22lr...

given how ubiquitous they are, in addition to parts and ammunition, AR-15 is obvious correct answer.

Bolt guns are terrible choices

>parts
With an AK or FAL you don't need to worry about constantly replacing shit like gas rings and stuff.
>ammunition
First off, FALs are in 7.62 NATO which is just as common as 5.56 NATO. Secondly there are AK's in 5.56 if you really want one but if you honestly think you're going to be picking up ammunition off dead bodies you're going to be in for a real surprise.

Ah, then I voted wrong.

The SCAR 17 is a fantastic rifle. Up there with the AR 15 tbqh familia

It's pricy though.

rapid fire shot gun > than assault riffle

fostech origin 12. load it buckshot, slug, buck shot , slug
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

i wanted to link the ar12 semi automatic shotgun but its got problems

It's not really an ammunition recovery problem as it is a ammunition sharing problem. Everyone in an operational unit needs to use the same ammo, magazines, etc. if they're going to be effective, especially unconventional forces. ARs are the most common combat rifles in the US, so it would make sense for them to be the standard firearm.

5 times as powerful, 5x the range and effective distance, can take down large game, just as accurate, 10000x as reliable. care to explain, faggot?

>mosin jumps to 18%

A man with a rifle can blast your dumbass from 400 yards away.

Eat shit shotgunfags

>5 times as powerful, 5x the range and effective distance

wut?

Cred Forums-approved weapon for someone who can't get guns?

>no SKS

Are you fucking retarded?

I want the poorfags to leave

id take a scar, ak or aug because the ammo/parts situation is here different than in the us

>getting an SKS after 1947

Fuck outta here

>FAL has less votes than Mosin

yeah I'm sure that long range effectiveness and slow reload really help in happenings

they're not gonna have countersnipers you alt-right death squad conscripts

What a kids gun, here is a real rifle, Lahti L-39

Shotguns are used for close quarters combat.

felon? idk, fists or a pocket knife I guess. get /fit/ & carry a bludgeon.

AR-15 chambered for 5.56 is the best choice. The ammo is the most plentiful in a SHTF scenario, and it can shoot both .223 and 5.56 safely.

You should know how to operate an AK though. If you can, get both.

What does Cred Forums think of my knife?

>spent $300 on a new Synth
>have only $300 left on my spending budget to pick out a rifle

What surplus bolt action rifle do I get, /k/?

saiga 74

Benchmade 710 preferably in M390

cal .50 wouldnd be that useful very expensive and stationary

>Muuuuuuh AR-15

Americans sure have shitty standards when it comes to guns.

Daily reminder that SCAR >>>> AR-15

buy a ar15 lower and then get the upper from BCM or palmetto if youre poor.

you can't own either, why are you here?

Looks bretty dull m8 get a real edge on that shit.

scar is better but in the us would be a ar15 better because of spare parts

Because I do own guns.

Americuck : 0
Belgian Empire : 100

Pic related.

crossbow

Yeah, federal felon too, so there's no way to get my rights back...

I guess im just stuck using a rape whistle and a butter knife.

bolt action rifles are more powerful even in the same caliber, less regulated, far more accurate and far less expensive than semi-autos of every stripe.

Get a piece of history and buy a gun that has probably killed a commie or two. Finnish M39 has been said to be the best mosin variant.

classicfirearms.com/finnish-m39-mosin-nagant-rifle-762x54r-sako-mfg

NJ here, dude, I'm unsure if our nearly non-existant gun rights would persist under a Clinton presidency assuming the worst happens.

I'd rather purchase something that I know I can keep in the future.

I also just don't really enjoy the AR pattern of rifles, would have much rather purchased a WASR/Vz58/G3.

>that Quran in the background

REPORTED

youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

Found it in my uncles dufflebag that hadnt been open since 63', I'm willing to oil it and all that shit and it still cuts ropes and shit. Just want talks opinion whether its "cool" or not

Underrated. Eternal Anglo might be allowed to be classified as white after all..

Not a huge fan of buck knives but I do like the shape. Looks more like a piercer than a slicer.

2/10 for having me reply

>m16a2 pistol grip

why the fuck these things are like 10g's

Nice sks man. Mines a chinese.

Pic unrelated its muh VZ and FNS9

Are you legit retarded or ... ? Where do you see a Quran ?

Pic related, again.

Eat shit faggot. The sks is a fine budget rifle.

> SHITTY photo of a 9mm handgun
that is niether a scar nor an ar, your assertion is irrelevant.
also, apparently belgians cant get guns OR decent cameras

where can i buy an fal that was used in rhodesia?

>I pretty much own all of these
Timestamped picture of your AUG, Tavor, Galil, FAL, PTR 91, and SCAR together then faggot.

Galil AR ftw.

I hope you like Cuban food.

gimme an FAL for punch and range. except really youd just take an M4 or an M16 because you could steal ammo and parts easier. everyone would just end up with an M16 because theyd rob national guard armouries

Cool pistol? Not a scar, no timestamp, no proof of not proxy.

In the US 5.56 anywhere else in the world 7.62x39.

>dipshit thinks i give a squirt of cold piss for his (you)'s

if you have nothing substantive to say, keep your whore mouth shut

remember, he said RACE WAR

what gun has actually been used in a race war? The FAL is the clear winner

While characteristically the round may be better at range etc, it is more expensive to stock pile and the benefits don't outweigh the weight to carry and relative scarcity compare to .223/5.56.

Get an AR chambered for 5.56

AK if anywhere else in the world

>cal .50 wouldnd be that useful
literally sounds like a fucking canon, the loudest shit any nigger has heard in his life. and maybe not useful if you live in a shitty urban area like a eurocuck but some people live out on 20+ acres of land, the distance is a huge advantage and a 50 cal would be excellent defense

Cred Forums tier thread

why would you take a pic of your gun with a lock on it, much less, why would you have a lock on it

what no one voted for the mini 14?
Anders Used one for his crusade

anything less than 50 cal and you are a cuck

did he really wear a scuba suit and why?

>Not a broadsword.

i would say a mix of both the SKS and the AK assuming the war lasted a long period of time and you want to arm as many people as possible. they are cheap to manufature, very reliable, durable, and since they use the same ammo it would be easy to manufacture and obtain large quantities of munitions. while some might ask why i would put the SKS along side the AK, its because the AK has a magazine. that might be wierd reason right? not really. magazines would need to be manufactured costing more to arm the combatants, and the SKS can be loaded either with a stripper clip or hand loaded when out clips which is useful in long drawn out fights, allowing poorly trained soldiers to function fairly well in a chaotic environement. but if you got a bunch lying around or just need to provide for your weapon alone i would vote for an AR

AR15 definitely, as it has become the defacto white man's gun. The most common weapon amongst western gun owners and largely available in most western militaries one way or another.

Sandniggers are going to use the M70ab2 and VZ58V in yurop.

Can anyone explain to a noob why 80% lowers are valuable? Are they untraceable/off the books? Are they cheaper?

my next neibour is a 3/4 miles away and i already looked into buying a steyr hs .460 but all of those guns cost over 6000€ and ammo for them is insanely expensive (atleast here)

naybee seal

>illegal

He was dressed up as a frogman.

He was an agent of Kek before our Lord's name was known to us.

Why is AR not used by the military?

But it is. Even by yours.

SERBU SUPER SHORTY IS CUTE!!

CUTE!!

doesn't have select fire

how common is it?

>see post
>see flag
I thought you keks were supposed to be smart.

Ever heard of the M16, bucko?

>no SKS

fuck you too

>Everything I know about guns I learned from Call of Duty: the post.

Yeah, pretty much
>US law -> part that has serial is the gun
>Lower has serial -> lower is essentially the gun
>Depending on state, guns need to be registered, transferred via ffl, meet formalities etc
>However 80% of a gun isn't a gun
>ATF considers 80% of an AR receiver to just be a hunk of metal, free from all formalities
>So 80%lower+dremel+bucket of parts=unregistered serial number less AR

Is AR15 not a different thing?

Well, the Ar15 is the US civilian version, with burst fire selector removed. The M16(a2) is the military version and very hard to acquire legally.

Sling

And not the kind you swing around in the air. Get the ones you pull back.

Most underrated SHTF weapon

Post ammo stockpiles.

>cuck lock

The lahti is a 20mm rifle buddy

legal to own up here in canuckistan, I don't even think you need a restricted license

Thanks!

I don't know why a Dutch man know so much about US gun laws. Shows how dedicated /k/ people are.

Flamethrower

Honestly Israel should have stuck with the Galil instead of making a meme bullpup rifle.

npAs a law student, US gun laws are very interesting.. It's hilarious to see how your national and local governments bend over backwards to restrict gun ownership in spite of the second amendmend, while the industry and citizens find increasingly intricate loops and work arounds. It's also weird to see the differences between countries when it comes to gun law.. Like Americans need to jump through hoops to get supressors, they're fully banned in NL but in the UK (of all places) they're heavily encouraged for hearing protection and not causing ruckus while hunting. And how an American cannot order a rifle from Switzerland, but I can (provided I have a license, which obviously is a pain here), yet the American can buy basically anything if he were to go to a store. (which would still be a pain here, with licenses etc)

so basically everything is fucked, everywhere

AR15 is a thinking man's rifle.
Slavaboos and people who believe fuddlore will talk about reliability (Vietnam fuddlore) or mention 5.56's shortcomings in the military, while ignoring the fact that they're limited to shitty FMJ ammo.
+Modular
+Lightweight
+Ammo availability
+Easily replaceable parts
+Accurate
+Low recoil

I did, and it is. Fucking beautiful tiger stock to boot. Way more accurate than my other Mosins. I got a Sako, and according to the serial number, it's one of the first 300 made.

>fuddlore

youtube.com/watch?v=f4v9ElJgkpw

I love ARs as much as the next guy, but I'm fully aware that when the gun oil runs dry, my AK will long outlive my ARs.

>No STG44

OP is a faggot

>i will definitely be in some catastrophic, prolonged conflict where there is no time to oil my gun. nor is there any gun oil available anymore.

I have both and prefer my AK by a long shot, no pun intended. But the AR is fine too.

Sauce on that bag?

ARs are shit at geurilla war (that is youre out in the bush for years at a time in a muddy hole no going back to a clean base to clean your rifle)

any "civillian" action at least in my area would be mostly a geurilla war.

AR would be fine for urban warfare but for geurilla you want a FAL or AK. Something that is gonna be able to get beat to shit and crapped in and require no parts and very little cleaning.

Think of how the FAL was so popular in the african bush wars.

the problem with the AR is it was designed to be used by a well equipped standing army with a good supply line and bases not a 15 man geurilla squadron with so few deliveries of supplies (usually only ammunition and maybe medical) that they have to hunt and gather their own food.

yeah man i was just joking unless you are wealthy a 10,000 rifle is probably overkill. just get a semi auto 7.62

>not choosing AR

I'm ready

But they are very fucking loud due to high muzzle velocity. You can shoot an AK out in the open sans hearing protection without issue, not that it's a good idea. An AR will end your hearing if you do that.

seedifferent guns for different situations

but really it would be better for the squad to have at least one AR and one AK in its possession

FN-FAL

Because reliable

Because .308 battle rifle

Because right arm of the free world

Because short stroke gas piston

racewar

(((galil)))

why would you ever use anything made by jews especially in a race war?

Fucking ned kelly helmet got me

I only use jew weapons, they are god tier

>uncut

No thank you Pierre

>not going to the gipsy market to buy illegal firearms
>not buying modern cuckrainian army weapons
>2016

GOOGLES AT THE DOOR, QUICK WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO STOP THE HORDES?