Muslims and blacks sure are the worst, eh Cred Forums?

Muslims and blacks sure are the worst, eh Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
thepoliticalinsider.com/trumps-claims-about-muslims-after-911-confirmed-video/
wsj.com/articles/the-speechwriter-behind-donald-trumps-republican-convention-address-1469093401
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/austrian-far-right-partys-triumph-presidential-poll-turmoil-norbert-hofer
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/zentralrat-deutschland-hat-moralische-pflicht-zur-aufnahme-von-fluechtlingen/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo, Stormfags!
No one wants you here!

Pretty sure you're wrong.

Cred Forums stands with israel, jews are our greatest allies

>Linking me a literally who Youtuber """"exposing""""" people
>Emitting all non-Jews from lists

I saw an image a while ago of a bunch of Irish people who pushed for gun control, does that mean there is a large Irish conspiracy to control the world?
Are the Irish descendants of Khazari Jews?

Have you any idea how many Jews are in the United States? Did you actually watch the videos? These people aren't working for their American people. They are working for zionists and being dishonest about it.

I watched the videos and it's all the same bullshit. I understand the concept of hating Neo-Cons, Globalists, Dems and others but hating Jews purely because they hold high positions of power is pathetic.

Although I do agree that if their allegiance lies with people other than the State they deserve to be shot.

It's wrong because it's DISHONEST.

They picked Trump because he represents (((White Nationalism)))

They are literally projecting their crimes onto the Muslims and onto other groups.

It wasn't MUSLIMS cheering in the streets during 9/11 it was Israelites!

This isn't retarded. There's a reason people stand behind this so strongly.

With Jews you...

I don't know about Jews but here is the link for muslims celebrating 9/11.

thepoliticalinsider.com/trumps-claims-about-muslims-after-911-confirmed-video/

I expect you to post yours.

>Inb4 the concept of eyes is a hoax by kikes

This wasn't the incident I was talking about.

Trump was making claims that Muslims were dancing in the streets during 9/11.
I don't trust this mainstream media production either way.

Regardless.
It's not the Muslims who are in power in America, it's the Jews.
Muslims are a scapegoat. That's part of why they bring them here.

As much as I hate Jews I prefer them to Muslims and Blacks.

But that's like saying I prefer Herpes to Syphillis or AIDs.

You shouldn't.

Jews rule by deception.

It's the Jews that cause all of these conflicts.

They own this country.

You hate the Muslims and the Blacks because the Jews keep stirring up trouble for us all so that they can rule over us. They do not see us as humans.

I'm pretty sure the shkenazi jew has been bred with higher IQ and this explains their genetic citizen ship, they are tying to retain their edge. Trying to overcome the regression to the mean. Sure there could be collusion and calling people racist or anti semetic is a good way to get them to btfo but im not sure every jew has their finger on the pulse and are all secretly communists.

Jews are a neccesary evil in these times.
If I have to pick, I'd rather have Kosher then Hallal

>I don't trust this mainstream media production either way
Fucking called it, Stormfag.

You still haven't posted a link for the "Israelites were dancing in the streets during 9/11" claim so the BTFO stick is on you.

See, the positive thing about Jews is that they are good at running things, that is a redeeming quality of theirs.
Muslims however may as well be living tumors immigrating to your country.

>It's the Jews that cause all of these conflicts.

Yeah I'm pretty sure its not the Jews who made the Muslim world war us for the past 1400 years.

Jews act by deception and subversion, Muslims act by violence and conquest. It's essentially akin to saying a two-faced car dealer is as dangerous as a hood-rat negro looking to mug you - the real world just doesn't work like that.

Yeah, Jews fucking suck, but that doesn't mean they're a greater threat than people who want to shoot you because the deception of Jews is easily avoided, bullets arent.

Still better than Hilary desu

>every jew has their finger on the pulse

I never said anything like that.

>good at running things
I absolutely disagree.
They rule by deception. It's absolutely wrong. The American people are slaves to our Jewish overlords and it is disgusting. We grow fatter and dumber every day. They force us to breed out the best and brightest and push for the bottom to have as many kids as possible.

>deception of Jews is easily avoided
This is just WRONG. Most people have no idea that Donald Trump works for the Jews and that are American government is owned by the Jews and how Israel operates in the middle east.
You should look into Jewish involvement in the African slave trade.

Look. I don't want these groups here either.
I don't think blacks should be in America and I don't believe Muslims should be here in America but I also don't think we should be here either. This country is evil.

If you keep lying to people for long enough they will come after you and kill you.

>implying there's a difference

The entire election is theatre.
There is no choice who the next president will be. It's all up to them.

>You should look into Jewish involvement in the African slave trade.

I don't care about this, being enslaved is the best thing niggers have ever done for the world.

Too bad we let them breed. How foolish. The one thing we should have taken the Arabs lead on is controlling the slave population.

>If you keep lying to people for long enough they will come after you and kill you.

Blacks and Muslims just kill indiscriminately, it's all they really do.

>those eyes
Those are good, warring jews.

>those eyes
Souls filled to the brim with pedophilia and lies.

>Hates Jews, loves Muslims

I will never understand this about you people.

Jews don't do really do anything at all (and certainly not anything wrong, such as raping kids, beheading journalists or blowing up restaurants for serving alcohol).
They fit in pretty well, they don't try to impose changes on their hosts because they're pretty much just normal integrated members of a society. They're good citizens and everyone would rather have a large population of Jews than a large population of Muslims, who will fuck your country up until you submit to their Caliphate politics, at which point they will fuck your country up even more and for eternity because you believe in some other silly strand of their desert death cult.

Okay whatever man. You're more interested in hating people and feeling superior to another race. I'm interested in justice and transparency. You're not going to accept anything I say until you get over this. It's the Jews who manipulate all of these different groups, ESPECIALLY the "whites"

get lost, skype

>everyone would rather have a large population of Jews

You're out of your mind.
It's the Jews who keep causing conflict in the middle east and pushing for refugees in europe and America and it's the Jews who put up these puppet politicians like Donald Trump to convince as he's come and save the day as we fight more of THEIR wars.

Wtf im with her now

You my friend, quite clearly, do not belong here.
There is no lesser evil, only evil.

>You're more interested in hating people and feeling superior to another race

I'm not even white, bud. It's just objective reality that blacks and muslims are incompatible with civilization.

>It's the Jews who manipulate all of these different groups

What a naive and retarded childish mind you have. Jews didn't force niggers to live in squalor for all of thousands of years. Jews aren't responsible for how blacks have yet to build any civilization worth respecting and Jews aren't responsible for the life choices that niggers make.

Jews didn't make Muslims conquer the Eastern half of the Roman Empire and turn it into Somalia.

These """""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""" did that on their own and deserve little sympathy.

They're owned by the same people.
If you're with her then you're with Trump and vice versa

Jews are the planners
Niggers are their pawns
Hate the game, not the player.

>I absolutely disagree

Why, if they weren't good at running things why would they have those positions most of the time?

A board of kikes working for a strong leader is heaven, a board of kikes working independently is benefitial to them only.

>Hate the game, not the player.

Dumb.

If Jews told Niggers to jump off a bridge no doubt the Nigger would do it because these stupid fucking animals lack enough intelligence to think in the long term for their own best interest.

Yes I can absolutely hate dumbfucks like that.

The way Africans live is none of my business. They should have been left alone. If they wanted to sell their people then they shouldn't have had anyone to sell them to.
And how about the way you live your life?
Are you a billionaire?
Do you have tons of expensive cars and houses and HOES
Maybe you're the dumb classless nigger, and yes there are MANY blacks with WAYYYYY more wealth than you have.

I don't really care what Jews do as long as they are HONEST about it.

I don't hate ANYONE. I just love the truth.

They have those positions through deception. Just because you come into power doesn't mean you should have that power. They exploit people that want to do good. They see goy as lesser beings.

America ain't no heaven. It gets worse every day.

You're right. I shouldn't vote for a candidate who shares my nationalistic principles. Instead, I'll vote for a candidate who stands for everything I hate about American politics because the other one associates with a few Jews. Or better yet, I'll abstain and wait for Hitler while my country burns under leftist bootheels, right? Because, you know, the American people are going to be quick to nominate a candidate who openly advocates for driving out the very Jews that created their entire intellectual framework, especially if leftists stay in power and continue driving the zeitgeist in a leftward direction.

You Stormfags are worse than leftists, I swear. They're retarded, but at least they're capable of thinking past the square inch of air in front of them.

>Jews who keep causing conflict in the middle east
The "disagreements" between the Islamic world and Europe didn't start with the creation of Israel. Islam started violently conquering their neighbours under Muhammad's reign, and continued after his death for centuries upon centuries. From even before the conquest of Iberia through the Crusades right up to the Siege of Vienna and onwards, Islam has been at our throats. Nothing to do with the Jews.

Eat shit Abdul.

>And how about the way you live your life?

I work like 17 hours a day and contribute to society, the fuck do you do, nigger?

>Are you a billionaire?

Nope. But I employ people and expect them to work to ply their trade.(something you niggers know nothing about)

>Do you have tons of expensive cars and houses and HOES

No? I have a house and a modest 2016 Sentra.

I don't spend my shit frivolously but I don't live in squalor either.

>Maybe you're the dumb classless nigger, and yes there are MANY blacks with WAYYYYY more wealth than you have.

How many of them actually provide real services to the world? What percentage would you say do stupid shit like rap """"""""""""music"""""""""" or play apehoop as compared to being doctors or engineers?

That's what I thought.

>I just love the truth.

Then I bet you love getting called a fucking retard.

Stephen Miller isn't jewish are storm fags this retarded?

DUDE no one's telling you not to vote.
I don't care WHO you vote for.
I just want people to know the truth about power.

That was satire. I doubt anyone thinks you're a nigger, man.

>Deception isn't a skill
>I decide what is worthy and not

If we Goyim are so dumb that we have been deceived by Jews as long as we have existed then we probably deserve our Kosher overlords to rule over us.

The other alternative is that they used to be useful and benefitial to society and now that they are an independent group they have decided to just make as much profit as possible.

>I work like 17 hours a day

Dude, that's not healthy.

You didnt know stormfront is full of muslims?

wsj.com/articles/the-speechwriter-behind-donald-trumps-republican-convention-address-1469093401

Deception is immoral and wrong.
Might does not make right.

THIS IS A SHILL, Cred Forums.

Don't get suckered in because he thinks using Trump's relationships with Jews against us will work. A billionaire in America can't help but deal with a plethora of Jews. It's impossible not to. Besides, there are nationalist Jews that aren't subverters. If Trump were ZOG, then why are so many in the (((media))) fighting against him so hard? They're scared shitless of Trump because they don't own him.

Cred Forums is actually so blue pilled and such good obedient goyim, if you scratch really well. Fucking pathetic.

You're a fool.
I spent months supporting Trump 24/7
GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR HIM I DO NOT CARE

So what difference does it make? Why are you posting all over Cred Forums about Trump and Jewish influence? None of us thinks he's the next coming of Hitler so why does it matter?

What's the life in the Ukraine like?

Because Trump gets in the way of the bigger picture, especially for the mainstream. They think he's in charge. They think he has the power and it's not true at all.

Is deceiving your enemies wrong?
Instead of driving out Jews why not use them to our advantage?

you call him a fool but he's absolutely correct

you literally cannot be a billionaire businessman in America without having to deal with Jews at some point in your career

>deceiving your enemies
They are deceiving the people whose countries they occupy.
Why would we want someone who sees us as our enemy to control us?

That doesn't justify anything.
That doesn't make it right.
And it's something most people don't know.
It's deception.
The Jews control Trump.

Shitty, but Im not an idiot who barks at whatever jews tell me to. Like americans with blacks and muslims. They are the problem true, but behind almost every problem there are jews. You wont sort things out until you deal with jews.

Sorry I flubbed
lol wow I don't even know how to correct it.

Why would we want people who sees us as their enemies to control us?

I'll have to agree with the other poster here, trusting the jews is just waiting for them to change their mind and fuck the enemy AND you over. it is inevitable.

You sure sound angry, Muhammad. Is that because you know Trump would absolutely approve of us killing the rest of your relatives back in Palishitstain?

That's a really cruel thing to say.
You might mean it as satire but not everyone's going to take it that way.
You're encouraging unnecessary hatred and violence.
I was baptised and brought up a Christian.
My uncle and his family are all missionaries in Honduras.

I don't mean it as satire. I really think Trump would be okay with it. Also, I don't think you're in much of a position to pearl-clutch like that right in the middle of a thread you started to demonize Jews.

I'm not the ones who put the demons in those Jews. I wish no harm for anyone.

You're the one talking about violence.

And I'm not the one who put poopadermis chromosomes in your Pali relatives, Muhammad. Either way, I don't think anyone can be so hypocritical and genuinely devoid of self-awareness. Nice bait.

>You're encouraging unnecessary hatred and violence.

The death of Muslims is wholly necessary.

And fuck off schlomo, you really don't have much to boast for considering your frail faggot ancestors went without a homeland for thousands of years - essentially gifted a piece of shitty clay out of the good will of people better than your own.

Whatever you say, burger. As long as you keep those military shekels flowing. Talk to me about "better people" when you gain some 15 IQ points and get to the level of Ashkenazi Jews. You are literally to the Jews what the niggers are to you as far as intelligence goes. :^)

You essentially operate as a base for us to kill Muslims, so long as you do that then yeah you'll get paid. It's the only work that Jews actually do since you people are too weak to actually conquer anything except piss-ant dirt farmers LOL.

At least we do a better job of conquering those dirt farmers. You get consistently BTFO by them both in their homelands and in yours.

>At least we do a better job of conquering those dirt farmers.

Bud, we conquered the world.

How many times have Europeans been exiled out of their own homeland?

That's right, faggot kike. Like the Romans we could evict you again at any time. It's hilarious that the Philistines still exist as an eternal reminder of your ancestors humiliation.

You conquered the world, and we conquered you. Stay buttmad, burger :^)

>we conquered you

lol?

Jews have never conquered anything in the history of ever. Hell, Palestine wasn't even a real country to be conquered when you moved in.

Believe me, nobody is envious of the fact you live in a 3rd world shithole that is rife with conflict.

He's right.

#NotAllJude

blacks yes. race mixed blacks have potential to be integrated and many indeed have, but niggers are a different species. please no one ever forget pure blooded black negroes are a menace and should not live with the modern man. they do nothing but promote decadence

You must be new here if you don't know what I mean.

>nobody is envious of the fact you live in a 3rd world shithole that is rife with conflict

Soon you will be. Your country is literally getting slowly converted into Mexistan.

Well they need to start demanding more from their corrupt leaders.
In the future it might be a lot worse for them than Hitler was.
Anything is possible.

It's like saying Persians conquered Arabs because they were economic leaders in the Abbasid's, doesn't work like that.

Let's for a minute pretend you're not trolling. What do you suggest they should do about "their" corrupt leaders? You realize most ordiary American Jews are genuinely as bluepilled as their neighbor goyim, right?

LMAO you admit you're a third world garbage heap. It amazes me that kikes think they're better than their Arab cousins, you're the same people. Both trash.

It's not just economic.
It's also spiritual and intellectual.

Learn and speak the truth. It's really that simple. You could be the start.

Why are you making this a competition?
He's an user.

I may or may not be better than my Arab cousins, but at least I can take comfort in the knowledge that I'm better than you. Thanks for making my day.

That in no way refutes what I said. Persians were the only source of advancement in Islam

> when Muslim immigrants to the US make it so easy to spot them because they literally can't stop posting antisemitic shit

Yes Muslims are worse than Jews.

Now get back to Somalia Mohammad

>lineage of Arab exile monkeys
>better than anyone

Dude, I already said I was raised a Christian.

What truth? That some Jewish elites hold a disproportionate amount of power and use it to promote some retarded agendas at the expense of normal people? Okay, suppose half of the population is suddenly aware of this. What do you suggest they do about those people? Should they just chimp out and lynch them? Hold a mock trial? Abolish capitalism?

They should talk.
That's all I know at this point.
I don't claim to have any bigger plans than that.
Maybe someday I will.
Maybe someone else will.
The more people that know the truth the better.

K seriosuly I vouch for you guys and now you are pulling out the Jewish tricks.

You Wot KIKE?

Man shut your fuckin chinless yapper you inbred piece of shit.

You think that kikery is anything like conquering?

Lemme ask you faggot. Whats the plan once you guys are done ruining the west with your open border, multicultural utopia bullshit?

Do you think in the absence of white people that niggers and spics and mudshits are gunna warm up to you?

Dude chill out.

Well, I'll tell you what the real problem is: the proper and permanent solution to the issue of Jewish elites abusing the system to promote their "evil" agendas is to have a system that no elites can abuse to promote their agendas, but this idea basically alienates everyone except for the lolbertarians. Muslims want this subversive power to promote Islam... Leftists want this subversive power to promote leftism... Fascists want this subversive power to promote fascism etc. and they all think it's only bad when other people do it because, because if they were in that position, they would use it to promote their "good" values.

CTR is always trying to come up with a new tactic to get people to not vote for Trump. I see them getting more and more desperate each day.

How's that .0002 cents per post working out for you CTR? Shilling must be a tough job.

why do you guys blame the jews for anything. so maybe they shill for multiculti a bit more on average but its becasue if we let white people to have their nationalism they would chimp out. you have to understand that its the white nationalism that attack the jewish one. no wonder the jews have to something against racism, because they are getting hurt by it.

>Dude chill out.

Not red pilled.

I stopped caring about the ugliness of how I express my rage a long time ago. What is it you are holding on to so nervously and why?

Im not always in the mood to bantz it up with these bennys. Its not really all in good fun for me.

You realize that because of the (((agenda))) we won't ever be getting our countries back again. Ever.

I'm rarely in the mood to trade barbs with my enemy. But you just keep on cucking on dipshit.

Shush, Burger Jr. The adults are trying to talk.

It's not our fault the Jews have had to be kicked and killed out of everywhere they go, forever.

Jews deserve every bit of hate they have ever gotten.

Sigh. Jewfag addresses everything like its relative.

and also projects that the opposite side of leftism is fascism.

Also projects that everyone seeks subversive power.

What kind of post even is this idiot?

I'm not against communism.

Dude, vote for whoever you want. I do NOT care.

Jews are not getting hurt by white nationalism. It's not about shilling for multiculturalism it's about controlling both sides. It's about dividing and conquering the citizens of America. It's about farming us as animals. It's about deception.

Talking like a child does not help you win minds and work together. You can get your point across without all the jarring insults.

>waah you just hate us because you're Muslims!
>btw you're scum and we're destroying your countries

Show some class, man. You sound like a burger.

>I'm not against communism.

Wtf? Is this the kind of person who calls out Trumpenstein on his Jewish ties?

>I'm not against communism.
Well, thanks for confirming my point. You guys would happily seize control over information, entertainment and education to promote your communist garbage. That's why all of you are the same to me and your cries about how unfair it is when the Jews do it are nothing but blatant hypocrisy.

inb4 >jewish elites are using it to do evil while we would use it to do good

They think they stand for some kind of greater good. Hitler thought he stood for some kind of greater good. Stalin thought he stood for some kind of greater good. Anyone thinks their evil deeds are justified.

>Shush, Burger Jr. The adults are trying to talk.

Someone doesn't understand the concept of bantz. Stupid goyim.

Yes?
I didn't say I was for it either.

I believe economic issues are secondary to spiritual ones.

Whoa, relax. I thought you were the one leading up to communism.
If you have some better suggestions I'm listening.

Did I not send you the link showing that this guy was raised in a Jewish household or am I talking to a different German?

The most important thing to remember is that there is no single candidate that will/has gained traction that does not have Israel's best interests in mind. Shillary is globalist cancer pushing Cultural Marxism unto the masses, but Trump is still better than she is. The wall is the redeeming trait, the greatest sign of nationalist spirit.

There is no lie the Jew will not tell, no political position they won't assume, no moral framework they won't corrupt in order to swindle the goy: youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

The same parallels exist today, the same degradation of morals, the same weakening of spirit. Mass media has corrupted the minds of the youth, the Overton window has been shifted so far left that the majority of the populous is Marxist by default.

Jews are of course the spawn of satan, no one doubts that. The problem is we have to fight niggers and mulisms as the jews have set them on us.

Meant to add this video as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

I'm relaxed, bruh. I'm sorry for calling your communist garbage 'garbage', but surely you can see the more general point I was trying to make. If you had the opportunity to control information, entertainment and education, would you not use it to promote communism?

>If you have some better suggestions I'm listening.

Gas the kikes.

>implying it's not true
There are too many respected 'antisemites' for one to just brush it under the carpet

kek tbqh that's what our German goyims are doing, only that they call it "socialism" and """"multi culturalism"""""" youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Ugh no I wouldn't. I'd use it to identify the Jewish dominance in the world.
I'm not entirely against Jewish control. What I'm against is deception.
If the Jews in control can reform then fine but I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.
Economic shit is very secondary to me right now.
If we can get America in a healthy place I wouldn't be against promoting constitutionalism either. Those aren't really my interests though.
We have bigger problems.
Hitler seems pretty fucking sweet right about now.

Funnily enough Arabic women try to make themselves look as white as possible through makeup.

#notalljews

If that's true, Crash Team Racing, then why the hell are they thrashing and crying so violently against Trump?

Have a (You) by the way :^)

There are only 15 million jews in the world.

there is something like 1.3 billion white people.

Consider the following...

The 1.3 billion white people easily have a sample size over 15 million with much higher IQ's then the median jewish IQ.

That ashkefaggy jews only make up around 10 million of the jews on earth.

That whites are physically superior. You don't see asians or jews playing professional sports at anywhere near the level that whites do. (I know kike blah blah blah because you own the teams)

I mean think about it your people literally have to rely on lying and subverting to get what you want and you tell yourselves that its OK because you are chosen by "god".

You Fucking Retards.

I didn't say it was not true that the US taxpayer is forced at gunpoint to give some shekels to Israel, and I didn't say it was not true that Ashkenazi Jews have a 15 point higher average IQ than American whites. But that's the whole point: bantz work best when there's a grain of truth to them. Either way, if you pay some attention to my more serious posts in this thread, maybe you'll notice that I'm not actually for Jewish elites destroying your countries.

>The 1.3 billion white people easily have a sample size over 15 million with much higher IQ's then the median jewish IQ.
We have a lot more geniuses than the Jews do but the problem is making them nationalistic and getting them into positions of power

To make him look like an underdog and a hero and all that.
If they wanted to get rid of him they'd get rid of him.
There's no such thing as bad publicity etc etc.

Jews on Cred Forums often talk as if lying makes you intellectually superior. That's such a feminine attitude to me.

In the last century that banter led to an outright genocide and the bloodiest war in our history.

It is not a matter of being for or against it, jews simply keep being jews in any situation.

Whites can think abstractly and even objectively, jews only think as jews

Without being bankrolled to slaughter Muslims(which we like) then your pisspot country wouldn't even be able to war Mexico.

Don't take yourself so seriously, we've spent thousands of years killing you people off for you to act like you're anything special because a few of you have been helpful to us, your betters.

kek

The bantz started here you dim cunt

Guess where you lesbian school teacher got her ideas that have so poisoned your mind from?

Damn.... This Jewish problem is a BIG problem that many people have tried to solve many many times...

I think a lot of muslims in Europe are a lot more radical and """"orthodox"""" than your average muslim in most muslim countries. You just have to look at this video from Syria and compare it to the Ninjas and headscarf army in Europe: youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY

And it's enitrely the fault of Europe's politicans, activists and journalists. The islamic expansionists, Jewish and leftists subverters and NGOs abused their weakness. Sometimes they may share the same ideological delusion.

>We grow fatter and dumber every day. They force us to breed out the best and brightest and push for the bottom to have as many kids as possible.

I'm literally in tears. But on a more serious note, I thought this was an adult only forum.

The problem has reached tipping point in the last 100 years. Hitler was a dim Germanic reaction to a deeper problem.

The West is facing collapse because of them, actually admire their destructiveness is an ironic way.

So be it

Dude I'm not trying to be rude but you need to be the one to provide more solutions.

Your people really do come off as a parasite.
I don't want to hurt anyone but there is a lot of appeal to the "gas the kikes" solution.
Help us goy get along with you guys. Why do you people do it?

You just don't seem to understand the psychology of these people. They don't think they're engaged deception. They think they're using lies and half-truths to communicate an overall truthful message to the masses of plebs who otherwise wouldn't see the forest for the trees. This is not unique to Jewish elites or to any specific ideology. All ideologues do this, they all think it's morally justified, and they all want to reserve to themselves the means to do this via control of information, entertainment and education.

Even then they always have an inferiority complex. I know one Arab rat that's short, ugly as sin but he tries to compensate so hard that it's sad. They shouldn't even come here if they expect not to be embarrassed by handsome white men

jewish nepotism is OK.

white nepotism is BAD.

Any racial nepotism is good as long as it isn't white.

Thats what they push.

...O OK Kikes keep me posted.

Yeah but man you guys are different.
You guys don't have your own fucking land.
These Jewish elite need to stop and learn to fit in.
They ARE disproportionately overrepresented.

I really am trying to keep this constructive. I want solutions.

There is only the final solution:
Gas the kikes.

>they all want to reserve to themselves the means to do this via control of information, entertainment and education.

This is patently false though.

lol this is never going to happen

Right, so what it all basically boils down to is that you're perfectly fine with this cancer when it's perpetrated against you by people of your own race, and that's why I really don't feel any empathy towards you. You can purge the Jewish elites and replace them with your own for all I care. Doesn't affect me one way or another. The point is that you'll still remain a bunch of manipulated bootlickers.

Do you have any idea how many times and by how many people Jews have been subject to pogrom?

In a connected globalized society, we are more hesitant to collectively push the button, but when we do, and its soon, it will spell the utter annihilation of that group forever.

Be ten times more dead whites at the hands of other whites and niggers before any jews got killed.

>Murder even of our enemies is not right and will never be. They have to be justly defeated and put in their place.

A seductive fantasy

The unwinding of jew power is what we need

Actually I sortuv need to take back part of what I said.
It's not just the elite.
It's you guys in general.
You people need Jesus or something.

> The point is that you'll still remain a bunch of manipulated bootlickers.
You just said that the average American Jew is just as blue pilled as the goy.
Either you're a liar or your just confused in diluted.
Yeah you guys need Jesus probably before you get yourselves killed. Fuck I always forget what you guys are like. It's really difficult to imagine as a non jew.

Aren't you worried the Jews would have us all killed including themselves before we could kill them?

>I really am trying to keep this constructive. I want solutions.

You are talking to some anonymous jew at the crack of dawn on a message board having an incredibly dull uninformative discussion where the jew tells you that everyone wants and would do what the jews are doing. And you goy along with what he's saying.

Its like if I had a couple of quarters for every stupid exchange you and david have had in this thread i'd have a roll of quarters to make a fist around and knock some sense into you.

Are you a dual-citizen American? I think that's the most burger thing, I've read in a while.

Are you retarded, schlomo? There aren't nearly as many jews because they've spent forever getting slaughtered.

If Jews died at the same rate(and they will, and higher) they'd be extinct in a week.

How do you reform a Jew?
This really needs to be the question.
Many people seem to think the only good Jew is a dead one and they definitely have their reasons.

I'm still learning.
I learn a lot from Jews even if it's only how wrong or insane I think they are

>The unwinding of jew power is what we need

Its not power so much as it is lying and back end manipulation.

I want them to all go back to Israel and stay there and spend eternity ripping each other off while they wait for their dumb fucking messiah.

>I learn a lot from Jews

Good Goy. Here have an adjustable rate loan for your efforts.

>the jew tells you that everyone wants and would do what the jews are doing

Feel free to name a current or historical Western society that didn't operate the same way (i.e. indoctrinating the plebs by any means available for the benefit of the rulers).

lol

Can you respond to this?
I'm starting to think you're just insane.

>Are you a dual-citizen American
No. I only have an Israeli citizenship. How appropriate for a German to get triggered by the term 'bootlicker', though... when was the last time in history the Germans weren't completely owned by their rulers?

>How do you reform a Jew?

One time single use dosage of Zyklon B

Name a historical Western society that didn't kick out or kill the Jews.

Really makes you think.

What's there to respond to in that? You're claiming that bus driver Joe Schlomo is part of a vast Jewish conspiracy that "us guys in general" are all part of, and then you say I must be lying when I say most American Jews are bluepilled without explaining why you think so.

>Name a historical Western society that didn't kick out or kill the Jews.
So is your argument literally that there wasn't one because the Jews always ran them all? :|

You're claiming that American Jews are blue pilled too which makes you guys a bunch of bootlickers as well.
You're contradicting yourself.
God just FUCK YOU
YOU'RE INSANE MAN

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HELP YOU UNLESS YOU FIND CHRIST OR DEATH IT'S UNBELIEVABLE

Actually, I wasn't triggered at all. It was supposed to be a compliment. We also had several democratic revolutions. The first one in 1848, Richard Wagner was part of it. And several against socialism. I think, to a degree, you can put PEGIDA in the same category.

However, I really do miss the time when Germany and the other European countries were "patriarchical authoritarian states with a monoculture". In that time Europe was at the peak of world civilization, in philosophy, art and science. And Europe ruled the world. Today it can't even reproduce enough to stay alive. The old German culture produced Beethoven, Max Planck and Goethe. "Nu Germany" produced Feuchtgebiete and
>this

Yes, a bunch of "us guys" are total bootlickers as well. Where's the contradiction? You're either trolling or completely braindead.

>being hated and slaughtered out of a place you move to constitutes "running a society"

I imagine this is the only way Jews can cope with having never actually had a nation.

>How do you reform a Jew?

Well Jesus did try - killing them is a vile idea desu altho selected assasination of a few promoters of white genocide might have an affect.

The contradiction is at one point you say it's a goy problem and at another point it's an everybody problem.
Whatever I don't know why I'm taking someone who talks like this seriously. I've learned my lesson. Have a nice life.

Good thing she has killed her bloodline

This fantasy shit. The jews were never in charge of western society.

Now they have carved out a like kike hole from which they sprout propaganda.

Im too tired to get into this I've been up all night. Shalom excuses and relative deflection kike. May all your multicultural dreams come true.

It's the patriarchal and monoculture parts that make the whole difference. The authoritarianism is mainly needed because people generally aren't very vigilant and don't understand the merits of traditional societal structures, but on the other hand, if you have a people who accept their position as subservient, degeneracy can still creep in at the highest echelons of power and society just gets swept along with it...

>Yes its the jews! Thats why you shoumf support Niggers and Muslims! White genocide is bad when jews do it but when Muslims invade white nations its okay! Muslims and Blacks dindu nuffin!

Face it

Semites are working together

Jews and Muslims are allies in a fight against European Civilization

Off yourself Mudslime Dindu lover

I didn't say they were. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt and interpreted your post in the only way possible that would make it a potential argument and not just a shitpost. I guess you literally couldn't give a single counter-example to my claim.

You're right.
I'm naive.
I need to grow up some.
Thanks.

Cool, except I never said only goyim are bootlickers. You literally just pulled that one out of the ether. Stay buttmad.

What claim ezekiel?

You:
>the jew tells you that everyone wants and would do what the jews are doing

Me:
>Feel free to name a current or historical Western society that didn't operate the same way (i.e. indoctrinating the plebs by any means available for the benefit of the rulers).

Try again, goy. No shitposting this time.

Yawn.

Like I give a shit about what the average Jewish voter thinks.

My argument isn't that indoctrination isn't a tool used by rulers.

My argument is that its not the kikes place to indoctrinate the entire west. And that the jew indoctrination thats taking place now is purposely hidden. In the past a ruler would have to indoctrinate openly or with force. And while you might sit in your spinning sholmo chair and laugh indoctrination by openly professing an idea or fighting for it is more noble. It just is.

The multicultural utopia like communism is just another kike utopia that will fall apart. Hopefully weimar style. :)

>My argument is that its not the kikes place to indoctrinate the entire west.
Agreed. And my argument is that it's nobody's place to indoctrinate anyone, but bootlickers like you will still defend it, as long as it's a superior specimen of their own race shoving that first deep down their children's ass. Thanks for demonstrating my point.

>the honorable rulers of the past used to just tell the ruled class that they were about to lie to them for their own good, and then beat them until they accepted the lies, Room 101 style

My fucking sides... do you even understand what indoctrination is and what it's purpose is?

>all 4 of Trump's kids are married or dating Jews

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN'T MAKE THAT SHIT UP

PAY THE JEW TOLL AMERICAN!!!

Can you answer me a not directly related question: we've had 70 years of constant democracy, decades of fighting in NATO against communism, millions of Germans dead, the country partioned and lost a great part of our country. 70 years and NOTHING has happened to Jews in German or Europe. But still your diapsora Jewish councils allied with Islam and against the native Europeans:

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/austrian-far-right-partys-triumph-presidential-poll-turmoil-norbert-hofer

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/zentralrat-deutschland-hat-moralische-pflicht-zur-aufnahme-von-fluechtlingen/

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/

>WHY?
do they do that? Ally with people who will actually assault Jews in the street, kill you, attack you, call for gassing you in the streets like the Palestinian diaspora in Berlin.

I see this as betrayal. Not just specifically against Germany, but against Europe.

It's a nightmare.
I really don't think there's ever been a place as evil as America.

Not all Jews are bad people.

Why are you saying this?

>your diapsora Jewish councils allied with Islam
>people who will actually assault Jews in the street, kill you, attack you, call for gassing you in the streets like the Palestinian diaspora in Berlin

Yes, it's kinda like how your government officials and elites (many of whom are undoubtedly of German rather than Jewish descent) do the same to ordinary Germans. It's almost as if none of those people represent the interests of ordinary people from their racial demographics. Shocking.

I hate to say this guys, altough I support Trump 100% because he is our only option, we are still being played by the jews.

Its called the Hegelian dialectic, something people used to discuss here before Cred Forums was overrun by newfags, "alt-rights" ctr, and idiotic faggots.

Example

Create a (jewmade) problem/Crisis
>Demoralize and destroy the goys everyday from every level, (((media))), politics, school corriculum (This is the continous WHIPS we have been forced to endure)
Reaction
>Keep this up for long time, problems continue, people get scared, angry, continue, drive it to desperation
Solution
>Give the people a (jewmade) solution, Trump comes in fixes alot of the (jewmade) problems (something all of our TRUE leaders should do by default) (This is several carrots we have been deprived from)
>People celebrate Trump as the absolute savior

Trump will not "outjew the jews", his kids belong to judaism now. He is owned by the jews and this is the only solution we have, unless we are going the "blood of patriots and tyrants" route

10 years ago I predicted that pro-israel nationalism was going to be formed, one of my earliest clues was seeing EDL (english defense league) with english flag, with Israels flag ontop which caused me alot of questions.

This won't be pure nationalism, but controlled opposition. I wish this nightmare would fucking end people.

>looking at more farfatched level for hypothetical sake

Is it possible voting for someone else other than trump, say (((hillary))) would lead to tons of immigrants, just like europe, but since there is 2nd ammendment, real american patriots would eventually sieze government after too many bombs and childrape happen in the hands of sandcoons? What if the years of establishment candidates, then commie obongo, and finally cunt hillary sets it too far, and "blood of patriots & tyrants" kick in?

>Agreed. And my argument is that it's nobody's place to indoctrinate anyone, but bootlickers like you will still defend it, as long as it's a superior specimen of their own race shoving that first deep down their children's ass. Thanks for demonstrating my point.

deflecting kike is deflecting.

>My fucking sides... do you even understand what indoctrination is and what it's purpose is?

? yes. My point was their are a variety of ways to indoctrinate a person to follow your rule. You act like indoctrination is this high art form. Indoctrination doesn't imply deception. One can indoctrinate by professing the facts/truth and gain followers too.

Im too tired for this shit benny its 8:30 am here and I've been up all night. Argue with me some other time. You should be able to spot me by all the room 101 style post I'm making in any thread.

Shalom. For isreal!

Yeah, okay. But why? Why the fuck do they do that? I don't get it! I really, really don't.

Some morning last year I woke up and it was like the whole world had collectively lost its mind.

>deflecting kike is deflecting.
What was I deflecting? I agreed with you that it's indeed not their place to indoctrinate Westerners. You're the one desperately trying to avoid my point that you're more than happy to swallow the lies of your masters and serve them as long as they're part of your race, and that literally your only problem is that a bunch of kikes managed to outdo your own morally corrupt and power-hungry demagogues.

>indoctrination doesn't imply deception. One can indoctrinate by professing the facts/truth and gain followers too.

Thanks for confirming that you literally don't understand what indoctrination is.

The greatest irony is that hitler would have gassed all of these shitposting dengenerates.

Fuck if I know what exactly they're trying to achieve... Ask the Soros or Alex Jones. I didn't get the memo about the goals of this new conspiracy.

Don't talk mean things about the Führer. He loved the Jews!

I'm looking at you.
Autism is not welcome in the reich.
Now go to herr doctor and take your pois-medicine shot.

>People who think that serious anti-semitism actually exists in countries with English as their first language.

Just give it up and seppuku, or start teaching your kids Hebrew so they won't have your shit tier status in the Jew hierarchy.

Yet you say that from a country who's south is completely bending over to islam.

Not including foreign cultures obviously.

>Brit
>calls Islam a 'foreign culture'
That's blasphemy according to Shariah!

Muslims and Googles are the worst

Arabs are Semites

The only way for White People to prevail is to destroy the jews. Muslims and niggers could be dealt with really easy after that.

you are probably a christian albanian hating on turks and therefore muslims, that's why you are so pro-jewish/israel

while unlike you thirldworlders that happen to be in europe but not really part of it, real europeans want to remove all semitic parasites, from the top: jews and from the bottom: muslims, but also non-european descent people (africans and asians)

THANK YOU

You're a smart American. Too bad there are too few of you.