How can one man be so uncucked?

how can one man be so uncucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJkHl9SZ1DY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A
youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws
youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE
fortune.com/2016/09/12/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-hillary-clinton/
turingpharma.com/press-releases/9/turing-pharmaceuticals-llc-announces-improvements-in-daraprim-accessibility-and-affordability/
periscope.tv/w/1vOxwRvVeERJB
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=WqFISER9fVE
youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
youtu.be/mdeo7Q2E5cE
archive.loveisover.me/_/search/username/kroni/
youtube.com/watch?v=VBbawSaKI1I
youtube.com/watch?v=HXVQOZDKlRE
youtube.com/watch?v=znaWof1jv6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's practically a cartoon villain desu

What so special about him? I mean, it's not like he broke law by hiking the price, it's just immoral. Not that ever stopped business.

It's his winning smile

so why do you even need a lawyer if you can just say under the advice of my consule i envoke my fifth amendment right over and over?

im not joking it worked..

>one guy does what companies have been doing for years
>FUCK MARTIN

really makes your neurons fire

Plead with him to have a heart and be an advocate for change.

The only way you will get change when it becomes obvious things are horribly broken beyond repair. He's the villain we need.

Who is he?

is he still alive? I thought he got assassinated last week

Keep on rolling, Stroke chan.

he got assassinated in my timeline too desu

More proof that capitalism is garbage

He suicided a month ago, I thought. That was around the time Hillary fell

Stroke softly stroke-Chan!
Keep on rolling stroke-Chan!

Keep on rolling, Stroke-Chan

Google moral hazard

Then consider what the FDA is.

I know it might take you a while to figure it out but you'll get their

been liking the guy lately but he came off as an idiot in that video, disappointed, maybe he's not as smart as i thought he was

It's not real capitalism if there's a monopoly. That's pretty much the same in practice as communism, a small group has complete control. it's just stupid because he's done nothing illegal so he has no business in court.

Why he's targeted? It's what the media does.
Why he's supported here? He shitposts back.

It worked because they didn't have a case and were trying to litigate him based on feels. Had he started saying things, they would have started to pick at him for things they COULD get him on. He didn't owe them any answers, they were just trying to fuck him over. He did exactly what he should have done. That was what his lawyer advised, and under different circumstances (like, those where you have done something and actually need a defense) you would go about it in a different way.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A

hes our own little pyschopath

Stroke softly, stroke-chan!
Keep on rolling, stroke-chan!

>that fucking smirk

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

Did'nt this guy get assassinated or some shit?

That son of a bitch is approaching Farage level of smugness.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-chan!

People these days only read headlines, and when the headline is "rich white male kills everyone with AIDS" they pick their side and stick with it no matter how much evidence proves them wrong.

Martin Shkreli gave me stock advise that paid off, made a profit of 5k which is alot for me in 8 months

One user claims Shkreli ten large.

He also explains all the good things he done for people, I'm too stupid to explain but basicly the price hike was a smart move that pissed of the jews.

My judgement? One of us gooble gable!!

He has the spirit of pepe within him.

youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws

This has got to be the most "internet" thing I've ever seen.

>start vid
>muh feels right off the bat

this shit don't belong in a court of law

>His lawyer just looks like some kind of evil wizard in a suit

stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on rolling straight for Hillary!

What's with this shitty mandela effet spamming.

>this many newfags not knowimg how based this man is

new reaction image

I'm lost, what is happening?

Im starting to come around. But he stepped to the Wu. And, as we all know, they ain't nothin to fuck with.

>Laff

That lawyer looks mean as fuck

the mandela effect is real, stupid leaf

I woke up today to find out I'm strangely a NEET instead of a doctor, when I specifically have a memory from a couple of years back of speaking with one of my patients about how he should exercise more, which I wouldn't forget because I kept getting distracted by the fact that he was wearing two different types of shoe. All my records/data also seems to have been retroactively changed so that I'm just a worthless NEET, and pretty much everyone around me is acting like this has always been the case

who is he?

30+, unmarried, no children, lives in NYC, doesn't go to church.

>uncucked.

Nvm. Just watched the video, and I remember this guy.

His own trolling. He live steamed himself "hiding" from Clinton goons then very obviously pretended they got into his computer after cutting the video feed. The absolute madman.

tfw chappelle was right

youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

It's a good feeling

>house google Cummings literally begging him to lower drug prices

What is wrong with democrats?

>based for indirectly killing millions of people
Damn you boot licker are disturbing

you really gotta work on your bait skills m8, you are like a fucking child novice here.

Dave Chappelle really was like a prophet.
The muh feels bullshit never stops for them. It's their offense and defense.

Didn't know Martin was out there forcing people to eat monkeys and catch AIDS

He was trolling the livestream.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-chan

I wasn't trolling I was stating facts.
Sorry if stating the truth is trolling to you.

>you can only catch it voluntarily
Wew lord you bootlickers are stupid

>muh 6 million
You're an idiot. The drug he bought is called Daraprim, which is a US brand name for a generic drug developed in the 1940s which treats toxoplasmosis. He only owns the rights to Daraprim in the US, and it only affects around 10,000 people at a time. The price was raised to $750 per pill, but 60% of the drug is given away either for free or for $0.01 per pill. The only ones paying full price are large insurers and employers. Furthermore, his company made a loss for several years following the purchase of Daraprim because it was putting 60% of its revenue into research to produce a newer, better version of Daraprim without the (many and severe) side effects.

>doesnt go to church

seems pretty uncucked to me desu

stroke softly stroke chan!

keep on rolling, stoke-chan

Keep on rolling, Stroke-Chan!

He fucking rules. He knows that this a a kangaroo court of grandstanding, under informed, schmucks.

Actually read about the case, how the media portrayed it and lied.

If you knew that nobody really understood what they were talking about and they were trying to shame you publicly going on the loosest grasp of the facts you we be smug as fuck too.

They drug him through the dirt.

He openly discusses the facts of the drug hike all the time.

how about you prove people wrong? justify his act

>yfw he's a scrawny manlet of 5'7" but gets more pussy in a month than most chads do in 10 years, just because he's evil

lmao, women really are a meme

I mean he is kinda based for letting AIDS degenerates die or pay but he behaves like a little child being caught on cheating or something. he behaves like a fucking school clown, what a manchild.

change Laff into Leaf
and we have a potent weapon against Canada shitposting

martin shekreloli

Pretty sure the only people that got scammed are the (((insurance))) companies

The reporters know what he is doing, they are itching to call him out on it, but they just can't because it would out them as the hatefull prejudiced little shits they are

it truly is rediculous that they are trying him. What he did isn't illegal.

> Cred Forums unironically supporting a selfish smirking capitalist with a kike lawyer

>muh I'm giving it for free
I don't think you realize how much of a tool you are believing that

explain to me what exactly is wrong with capitalism?

did Cred Forums really miss when Martin yelled at hillary clinton "why are you so sick?" on the day she fell

fortune.com/2016/09/12/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-hillary-clinton/

>rong

subjective

he wasn't on trial for the AIDS drug thing, he had to go to court because he was accused of embezzlement from a time with an earlier company. they only brought up that stuff as an attempt to hurt his character in a court of law

Except you know, it's where the jews thrive best in

Try again, idiot.
turingpharma.com/press-releases/9/turing-pharmaceuticals-llc-announces-improvements-in-daraprim-accessibility-and-affordability/

daily reminder that this guy is a literal narcissist who posts about himself in the dumps of the internet just to get attention and praise from literal autists

he has very little friends because what few people he meets in a social setting find him unbearably smug and up himself

Shkreli might be the fucking ubermench. I'm not even joking here.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

Any real non meme reasons?

exactly, and no actual people suffered from it, the only ones who were affected by it were the big insurance companies that handle insurance for other big companies like Microsoft, Walmart and shit

He goes in a lot of detail about economics in his videos

he ain't a kike, he's an albanian or something

>both of his parents were janitors
>he's worth 100 mil at 30 years of age

you can't hate the hustle m8

>the audacity of this cis white male, exploiting the labour of one of the chosen people!
>how can you admire this monster, Cred Forums?

He upped the price to 750 dollars so insurance companies had to get fucked by his mighty penis. After that, he gave medicine to the people who didn't have insurance for free.

Jews up top didn't like this Goyim playing the system, so they attacked him and tried to get him caught in their kangaroo court trap. His only viable option was the 5th amendment to stay out of their trap.

He literally outjewed Jews, and you call him a child?

>Are you going to stop memeing Harambe?
Holy shit kek

he basically has the cash so he can do whatever he wants

>tfw I used to be commander of the Mars colony and was back on Earth for vacation, only to turn a corner and end up in a shitty timeline where we haven't even gone to the fucking moon yet

you have to go back

Keep on Rolling, Stroke-Chan

This. He's an absolute scumbag, but he's hilarious.

I don't deny him the intellect but his social skills are crippled af. look at his body language.

(((Albanian)))

It's a system that greatly benefits selfishness and the erosion of a strong social fabric. That's why the jews love it so much.

And don't strawman me with 'communism'. That's a jewish plot as well.

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off shill

It's not that he did anything special, it's that he's so open about it. He's pretty fond of being a celebrity despite being hated by so many people. Why do you think he got involved in that rap thing?

The fact that most of Cred Forums seems to praise and approve of this greedy attention whore degenerate is confusing.

He's not doing anything unique from the rest of the buisnessmen and corporations that fuck us over in the shadows. If anything he should make you more angry because he does it so shamelessly.

Whatever ended up happening to this guy? did he ever get in some shit? I vaguely recall seeing a photo of him doing the perp walk out of his building with FBI.

lol Jason Chaffetz used to live next door to me, in Alpine, Ut
The guy was a fucking weirdo Mormon and would look over the fence at my mom sunbathing.
Also he threw rocks at my schnauzers

>Moonlighting scientist
kek

Cant insurance companies just not insure it and drop it?
This makes no sense for them to bitch about

rowdy gowdy does it again

Shkreli is of Albanian and Croatian descent. He comes from a Catholic upbringing, and mentions it in his videos. Particularly, his Finance Lesson 1 video.

Pol is the very definition of a boot licker.
They admire people who fuck them over pretending they will reach to those heights

smug pepe

>communism
>Jewish plot
Literally the opposite

he's a funny dude taking the piss out of everything and making tons of dosh
is there anything more respectable?

AND you're a 6'6'' chef at Wendy's making $125,00/year with a 9 inch cock. very impressive.

It was glorious as he walked with periscope to chelseas apertment on 9/11 to scream at hillary.

>being this deluded

I'm not even making shit up though. It's all true

MIN 26:18

periscope.tv/w/1vOxwRvVeERJB

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
SING IT WITH ME COMRADE!

Coюз нepyшимый pecпyблик cвoбoдных
Cплoтилa нaвeки Beликaя Pycь!
Дa здpaвcтвyeт coздaнный вoлeй нapoдoв
Eдиный, мoгyчий Coвeтcкий Coюз!

did franco miss you senpai?

>why are you defending the rights of a rich person when you are poor?

What benefits me does not equal what is right.

Keep on rolling stroke chan

true

Nah, that's the way the media spun it. No one who could previously afford the medicine has gone without the medicine since the price hike. You know who has to pay more? Insurance companies. That should give you an idea of why the media has been instructed to spin the story against him so hard.

>They admire people who fuck them over

Then why is Cred Forums so much against Hillary Clinton, Soros and co?

This is now a Red Army Music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=WqFISER9fVE

>no one talking about the epipen price hike that is literally killing regular people.
it's a shame really. shkreli didn't do jack shit wrong, he did shit to get money in a way that wouldn't harm the average consumer.

DUDE PRICE HIKES ON INELASTIC GOODS LMAO

Because she hides her boot.
Trump forces his boot down your throat

how exactly is Martin Shrkeli fucking us over?

I mean I understand the flag and all, but I want an explanation.

PLEAD THE FIFTH!!

dont worry, everyone read a vice headline and the guy is forever demonized while actual shady medical business continues as planned!

Reminder that Big Pharma corps are some of HRC's biggest supporters

>guy invented aids
He's so le based!!11

sure the media is spinning it, but you have to admit that Shrekli is totally playing into their narrative. He seems to really enjoy his role as the pharma supervillain and every interview he's in, he's acting cartoonishly evil or smug.

>he's acting cartoonishly evil or smug.
Wouldn't you?
I'd Dr Evil the fuck out of it if I had the platform.

>ugly manlet with a shitty hairline who spends all day streaming is the savior of Cred Forums

Shocker

I thought Chaffetz was based, what the hell is this.

Why is this massive "based" meme around, do you know how few people are legitimately agreeable? I can think of Pierce, that's about it. Most others are kikes, at least nowadays (Jackson, Washington, Adolf, etc.). Liberalism is the default and you can see the Overton window taking its toll.

Stroke softly, stroke chan.
Keep on rolling, stroke chan

>Because she hides her boot.

Her boot is completely out in the open alongside her entire political history of fucking people over, asking in a commanding voice why it isn't being licked 50 times over, yet no one wants to.

Yeah, I have a kid that I taught in a special ed class, he had an allergy to peanuts.

So get this, he was outside with me on the playground during our classes recess, and some faggot ass teenagers showed up and started throwing peanuts at him, and it took every fiber in my being to not walk over and stab those kids. So, anyway, they pelt this kid with peanuts, and he's having an allergic reaction because when you're severely allergic to shit, that's how it happens. Head swells up, we call 911, his parents couldn't afford an epipen, he died.

I'm still angry about it. Really really angry about it. School won't believe that those kids did it, and when I told them I saw them do it first hand, they said "yeah well he wasn't a bright kid, he was disabled he probably ate one of the peanuts".

I'm livid man, I haven't slept in 2 weeks for more than an hour at a time. Luckily the parents are trying to sue the school and I know the names of the kids that did it so you better believe your fucking ass if there's a trial those kids are gonna be front and center.

I love this smug bastard.

I love 2016.

The entire hoopla around the issue of universal health care is due to the subhumans' inability to parse reality. "A cure exists, ergo I have a right to it as much as anyone else." But the cure took mountains of money to be developed, and costs mountains of money to be applied. To apply it to some loser is not charity but a crime against humanity — like allowing a Miss Earth to have babies with a leper. If you are struggling obtaining health care IT IS RIGHT AND PROPER THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE IT. Not only is there nothing wrong with this state of affairs, then, but that's exactly how things should be. As far as you are concerned, therefore, the cure doesn't really exist, or else we would be giving full 1,000-dollar checkups to farm animals. You have absolutely no right to the advances of medical science any more than they do. The medical community's services are not a right but a PRIVILEGE, and you must be already very privileged to have a right to such a high privilege.

jesus

well luckily now I've heard of a cheaper alternative to an Epipen

thats fucked though, kids can be cruel.

Stroke softly, stroke chan

Reminds me of a scrawny Pat Bateman

Albanian are as white as me m8

Stroke Softly, stroke chan!

I like Martin, he's a chill guy.

Yeah, there are cheaper alternatives but they're still new, and really every single pediatrician and even adult physicians will tell you to get an epipen right now because the generics just aren't as readily available.

And yeah, kids are awful. I'm tempted to quit, but at the same time if I do, they're just gonna give some awful teacher who doesnt' give a shit the room.

Get this, before I was hired (previously worked in a group home environment, left because they reduced my pay AND hours) they had one teacher there, and he would literally just do nothing. He would sit there and read shit on his phone, never talk to the kids, and wouldn't change them either, meaning they'd be sitting in their shit for 8-9 hours a day.

It was fucking disgusting. I developed an ulcer because of the rage. I wish there was some way to (legally) take out my frustration, because i've yet to find something that quells the raging inferno that is my soul anymore. I used to be able to just unwind and watch TV but everything I see just pisses me off. Life is truly hell. I can't help but think some of the fucked up shit I did back in my youth is coming back to haunt me.

TOP fucking kek

It is wrong that people who happen to have more money should be able to get treatment while others cannot.

That's why universal healthcare is the only moral answer. Healthcare is a right, not a privilege.

i love this man

Cred Forums is full of heavily dysfunctional people, He's the only socially awkward /autistic famous person they know so of course he would be loved by them.

He's like a role model for all the weird /socially awkward people out there.

Keep on rolling, Stroke-chan

This

>And yeah, kids are awful. I'm tempted to quit, but at the same time if I do, they're just gonna give some awful teacher who doesnt' give a shit the room.

world peace episode 3 skit in a nutshell

>It was fucking disgusting. I developed an ulcer because of the rage. I wish there was some way to (legally) take out my frustration, because i've yet to find something that quells the raging inferno that is my soul anymore. I used to be able to just unwind and watch TV but everything I see just pisses me off. Life is truly hell. I can't help but think some of the fucked up shit I did back in my youth is coming back to haunt me.

definitely. thinks look dark now, there is no justice. we can only hope in Trump and ourselves at this point. I'm angry too, I think thats what is driving us here.

Stroke softly, stroke-chan

if i understand it correctly, it is the insurance companies that were the losers here; and i recall him saying that if anyone could not afford the drug and didn't have insurance then they would receive it for free. maybe that was a PR move or something - i dont know the timeline.

reminder : Anger is a tool

I'm still in Law School, but its basically the only thing driving me through life. Just a burning hate for all the traitors and fucked up people in our country

He's not at all. He is providing cheaper medicine for people that need it to live, outcompeting his (((competitors))) which is why he was blasted on the news and newfags like yourself still think he's bad.

Stroke softly stroke-Chan!
Keep on rolling stroke-Chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE

Moral obligation is scrutinized under publicly owned companies and companies that affect the public (companies that derive profit directly from the public/social aid). He actually was subject to law, as are many other companies that somehow skirt it (banking). Shkreli is just some guy from the hood that made it, he's probably around a lot of fuckery and thought he could get away with this nonsense... if his intentions were as he portrayed he would have had evidence to readily display.

I like Shkreli, he's normal person in a situation he earned to prove to normal people proof of what's wrong with the system.

Martin Shkreli (/ˈskrɛli/; born in 1983) is an American entrepreneur and pharmaceutical executive. He is co-founder of the hedge fund MSMB Capital Management, co-founder and former chief executive officer (CEO) of the biotechnology firm Retrophin, and founder and former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals.

It's never mentioned that the guy is also a cofounder of a hedge fund.

I like Shkreli, just wish the guy would have fought the good fight.

ok can I get like a short tl;dr for someone who hasn't followed this at all?

so he is basically a rich young guy (where did he get the money from?) who bought some pharma stuff and raised the price for 5000% and now he is just memeing around?
yes/no/maybe/i'mscared

>th-thanks

Does he get his Australian card?
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

Keep on rolling, Stroke-Chan

More theatre. More propaganda.

I feel bad for people out there that actually try and behave like this when they end up in court and end up getting fucked because the saw it on tv.

He's a trust fund baby who's never had to actually work for anything in his life.

I have no idea why the faggots on here like him so much

>come back when you figure out how computers work and shit

>Shkreli is the son of Albanian and Croatian immigrants who worked as janitors.[2] He, his two sisters, and his brother grew up in a working class community in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.[6][11][12][13] Shkreli was raised Catholic, and attended Sunday school as a child.[14]
>Trust fund baby

I have a man crush on him.

Yes it is. Don't be a faggot, monopoly doesn't mean bad.
If there is a monopoly and they want it to stay that way they keep prices low. If they don't care and put prices hight that a strong signal for another company that a profit can be made, thus creating competition and ending the monopoly.

youtu.be/mdeo7Q2E5cE

Honestly I'm calling it now
He's going to be the next Trump, hell I'd dare to say Trump 2.0
Just give it ten or twenty years

>huge price increase on an AIDS drug
>insurance companies now paying out the ass to get it for their customers
>Shkreli isn't bullshitting, they actually use the revenue to fund R&D on more medicine
>consumer price after the insurance deductible is 15-20 bucks
>if people cant pay the 20 bucks or are uninsured, they can call up the company and get it for free
Literal modern day Robin Hood. The price that normal people pay hasn't changed, and the entire brunt of the change hits the wallets of (((insurance companies))), forcing them to fund research into a relatively unfunded realm of medicine. The fact he's a troll too is just icing on the cake and is why Cred Forums is infatuated.

Also Chaffetz and Gowdy are based despite what this video may imply, you can tell they just want answers. There was a ton of spin on this case in the media, so wanting to truth from the horse's mouth is natural. Meanwhile Cummings plays to fee-fees with "be an hero, save lives." Shkreli was under litigation at the time, it's perfectly natural for him to answer no questions. Answering to Congress can have very different repercussions compared to some talk show interview, since you are sworn in before Congress, and fucking up or making a mistake in your answer can doom his case under litigation.

aight thanks mate

Did he even do anything illegal? Like if he owns the shit, then what the fuck are they going to do?

>tfw you can right your wrongs

shiiiit

stroke softly stroke chan

kind of a bitch ass cuck to be wholly honest

This guy is a true fucking genius. He sees the problems, make fun of them, and COULD take a pragmatic approach to solving them.

Adopted black ophan that grew up in the hood of Murica. Fuck Obama...

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep On Rolling, Stroke Chan!

>buys nigger pills
>raises the prices up to absurd amount knowing full well the shit storm it will start
>embarrasses Congress on their own platform

I'm confused where you think he's a cuck. He played the system to it's fullest extent and showed exactly why we need the government out of pharmaceuticals.

He's done nothing wrong.

All he has done is put pressure on the insurance companies and instead of giving in they threw a shit fit and tried demonizing him in the media and through fucking congress.

Fuck insurance companies. This guy isn't even big pharma. He's a midget compared to the real conglomerates.

Fuck congress for that kangaroo court hearings.

fags believe that wikipedia story, (((Shkreli)))

>shkrelli
>trust fund babby

>3:50
>Black guy on right cracks up at 'is it wu tang claaaan?'

oh so now mr cummies is okay bringing in people just to plead the fifth

And you know what the insurance industries do in return? Make us pay more for their services. They don't just take a hit like that and do nothing. So because he puts pills at a higher price we all pay the insurance companies more.

Keep on rolling, stroke-chan

>buys nigger pills
I think you meant >buys google pills

>with a kike lawyer
He wanted to win, of course he'd use a kike lawyer.

Stroke softly Stroke-Chan!
Keep on rolling Stroke-Chan!

Got what a pathetic scrawny little weasel faced bitch this jew is.

>hehehe people are dying & its my fault *grins and chuckles*

>shkreli

Is he a jew? He seems to act like a jew.

Who has died as a result of his actions?

You're not wrong.

Also, Gowdy is BASED.

He is Jewish as fuck. All he does is Jewing around.

Shkreli isn't a Jew you fucking nitwit.

That lawyer looks like such a fucking badass.

I give zero fucks about him jewing the insurance companies and welfare state.

Gowdy was fucking amazing when he criticized the Clinton emails. He also made Shkreli look like a bit of a prententious knob jockey

The fucking Macaronis did a real bad job at wiping out the Eternal Albanian.

>not knowing this is normal practice in the pharma industries

Finally someone with common sense.

He's literally outjewing the Jews.
Amazing.

Nah he is one of us. Someone here had his phone nummber and he lets random people call him and talks to them. Dosent seem very jewish. Maybe a little desperate for attention. Thats all.

better version

I think what he means guys is "why is he in court for not doing anything illegal" something I wonder as well

normally gowdy manages to get to people, usually people testifying act very withdrawn and he takes advantage of that, but shkreli's level of smug and absolutely refusal to cooperate was nothing like he had ever seen,

He isnt. Was invited into his discord and was incredibly underwhelmed.
He is just a normal dude who knows how to make money off Pharma shares... end of really.

Guy is beta asf too

Even he knows Cummings is full of shit. Poor man can hold back hes tears of laughter, kek

Martin only charged outrageous prices to insurance companies so he could further fund his research. If someone's insurance could not cover the costs he would give it to them dirt cheap or free.
Martin is a hero of his field and idiots like you don't deserve him.

its not confusing, Cred Forums is just misanthropic and contrarian fullstop

>Not defending people's right to become rich
Way to miss the point, commies

"Stroke softly, stroke chan!"

>bonobos can communicate with you on one level

KEK

based

>only affects 10,000 people at a time
what?
>The only ones paying full price are large insurers and employers
Uhhh... so people without insurance are paying which? Who do you think supplies the rest of the world?

>his company made a loss for several years following the purchase of Draprim...

Why do you think the guy purchased the company? He was trying to boost his hedge fund. You know he was also indicted for a "ponzi" scheme scenario right? (He elicited investors to pay off other investors)That's why he lost his company, not because of what he did with Daraprim.

archive.loveisover.me/_/search/username/kroni/

>Chaffetz and Gowdy stumped by a smug Albanian
Shkreli is a next level shitlord

He managed a fund which was basically a huge Ponzi scheme a la Madoff. He doesn't do research, he just pumps and dumps biotechs, reinvests the money to buy large shares of legitimate companies to hike rare pharma prices where there is little competion and little interest by the big pharma. He didn't just do it with Daraprim, he did it a couple of times in the past already. There is no research involved, he just want to make money so he can attention whore some more and give legitimacy to his autistic antics on twitter while basking in the veneration of online neckbeards from his bedsit in New York

You ever say -lord again the Netherlands will be forgotten expect for the callback of the roach infest, radioactive cloud that land will then now stand for... Aquafresh.

Keep on rolling, stroke chan!

suck my dick Martin

holy shit this is amazing

what a waste of 9 minutes

>the Cincinnati Zoo has asked people to stop using the memes
>how is that respecting Harambe?
Oh you mean the people that KILLED HARAMBE want everyone to shut up about their victim? Sounds like the respectful thing to do is REMEMBER HARAMBE.

He can not win that fight against the moralist and big pharma. Hes better off fighting for his own benefit.

ON THE ADVICE OF COUNSEL

>tfw it's Chaffetz doing the feelies

>"wow wow so YOU've overSEEN the DEATHS of these animals?"
>CIABS
>anchors trained to make sure the bad guy always looks ultra scary

>reporter mentions Harambe
>crosses himself

Keep on rolling, Stroke chan.

He didn't fight at all, he plead the fif, which is a non contest plea "look at what has been presented, or obvious before the case." It was stupid of him if his intentions were what he claimed.

He makes money from bigPill, so, because of the fact he is subject to law through the business he does (insurance/all the other nations that need Muricas money and pills) he must submit to the laws that are also indirectly inherent.

Anyone fighting against congress is guilty, i.e. Hillary Clinton.

Stroke softly Stroke-chan! Keep on rolling Stroke-chan!

That lawyer is a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBbawSaKI1I

>what is communism

These threads are probably started by Shrekli just so he can have his moment to laugh at all of us. I'm on to you ya beautiful bastard!

Stroke softly Stroke-chan!
Keep on rolling Stroke-chan!

Same here. Last week a was a doctor in syria and now i'm a rapist in germany.

His only mistake was not being a Jew!

interesting

hope he buys google and uses the money to deport all the googles.

His facial expressions are kino

>I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex

kek that hit

Forced meme

>That's why universal healthcare is the only moral answer. Healthcare is a right, not a privilege.

So we should continue to provide lap-band surgery to obese fucks that can't say no to cheeseburgers, while some kid that developed cancer at an early age has to get sub-par treatment because fatty mcfatass couldn't say no to a late night burger?

Universal healthcare is a sham. It should not cover things that are self-inflicted. When you start providing unconditional service, often the ones that don't have self inflicted disabilities suffer.

what if i told u martin was here on Cred Forums right now

so what? its very likely.

THIS

Stroke softly Stroke-chan!
Keep on rolling Stroke-chan!

That man doesn't take any shit

Keep on rolling Stroke -Chan

what if i told you taylor swift is here aswell too?

Keep thinking more and more like that and you end up living in segregated war field like Chicongo, the american dream

isnt he ded now? like he did some bath salts then spazed in a live stream half of which was just him messing with his computer in safe mode

Universal health care works fine for a population that isn't composed of too many complete fucking retards and/or violent psychopathic thugs.

One day it might be you, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be tossed overboard for making a mistake and not having the money to pay for it.

Universal health care starts failing when the number of retards/thugs per capita starts getting too high.

Kek how new are you faggot.

The thing is, it's not even immoral. The ironic thing about his whole situation is that if everyone understood what he really did, he'd be a saint to the left-wing. Except they see him as "literally Hitler".

>Buy rights to sell shitty drug called Daraprim in the US
>It treats toxoplasmosis in people with a weakened immune system
>It sells for cheap, but it's a nuclear bomb. It fucks up the body just as much as it fucks up the toxoplasmosis
>Only a few thousand people have the disease at any given moment in the US
>Big pharma doesn't think it's economically viable to research a replacement to Daraprim
>So what does Shkreli do?
>He jacks the price up, but ONLY for those who have insurance
>Those who don't have insurance gets it cheaper than before. They get it for what it cost to produce, approximately $0.70
>He spits the entire surplus that his company makes back into research and development
>Big pharma only spends about 2% on R&D
>What does he research?
>An alternative to the drug that he has a monopoly on
>An alternative that isn't a nuclear bomb, but will give the few thousand people with toxoplasmosis a worthy and less painful life

It's become obvious that he no longer gives a fuck, but his initial intentions were extremely pure. Most of us fell for the headlines and the medias demonizing of him. He has an extremely punchable and unlikable face, so the story sells.

Sad thing is he was a legitimate saint.

Keep on rolling, stroke chan!

>the law is an absolute good

Why invest millions of dollars into developing a drug if you cannot reap the monopoly profits afterwards?

Dynamic efficiency matters

Stroke softly, Stroke-Chan

already watched that whole periscope

Any sources for that?

On the Breakfast Club he said he gives away the drug for free to anyone who doesn't have medical insurance. Good for him to make money off insurance companies.

On which parts? Use google. If it's the pricing:

The media would absolutely love to find a person who hasn't been able to get the medication because of the price-raise, because that would confirm all of their stories. Shkreli even challenged them to do it.

Not a single person has gone to the media and said "Hey, I can't afford the meds, so I'm dying".

Watch this. Some guy with HIV on Shkreli's stream gets an informative explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXVQOZDKlRE

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on rolling, stroke chan!

Holy fuxk. His face really does look like it went through oblivion's random face generator. Poor guy.

wow, damn

>alt right pic peculiar idols to worship

No I forgot what he is someone mentioned it before.

>it's the scolding latino rep of hearings
ooh boy

shkreli appears almost human in this one, what sorcery is this?

As opposed to the left, who directly worships big banks and the establishment.

>tfw you're psychopath and you need to come up with coherent bullshit on morals so the neurotypicals gets baited in to thinking with feelings and cant call you out without sounding like assholes

thanks for being on right side here, israel :^)

i loved when he baited to the thousands of dead animal

youtube.com/watch?v=znaWof1jv6s

This is amazing. Those reporters have no idea the amount of subversive irony at play against them. When he mentioned killing thousands of animals they immediate liberal reflex was to crush him but they fucking couldnt and you could see it in their faces and know why. They couldnt bring themselves to oppose a practice that saves human life. It was as if their heads imploded.

They dont get that the memes for Harambe are a way to subvert the callous, pander with vapid platitudes and virtue signaling that enables this type of shit to happen to because people dont have to face the reality of whats happening.

>shkreli inserted his penis in 6 million people and gave them aids

wew is it hot in here or do you have room temprature iq?

you know you are basically describing eugenics

what is "privilege" when we dont live in a fair system? we dont all come from millionaire families.

>what sorcery is this?
real life, not main stream media

why can't he buy a suit that's actually his size?

>le ~60% country education

in 3rd world countries like yours there is a risk of getting bugs in blood transfusion

>germoney

I dont get it
what this shkreli guy did,
I see his smug face surfacing pol from time to time
whats his story?

>how can one man be so uncucked?
Because once you have money you no longer need to play the game. It's why Notch is able to pull shit like this now

Didn't a generic version of his drug undercut his price hike?

You need to put the little laff board under his chin, like on of those absolutely disgusting pictures.

No we did not miss that. It was such a golden day

You do realize there's drug that can cost up to a million. 750 is pennies

Keep on rolling stroke chan.

Prices did NOT change for sufferers of the condition the only people that had to pay more where people like Cummings.

he fucked the government not the people.

He was just honest

If you get AIDS and uninsured you will have to pay thousends.

If you are insured, you'll have to pay the insurance company more so they can afford the drug.