oppaipigus77

lyinkang

>I need to delete a very VIPs name

wewuzprezident

Obongo

O-in-da-house

DeepThroat

BBC-Span

Ia there anyway we could run the emails through some sort of stylometry software which compares text knowingly written by Obama (not speech writers) to all the emails?

maybe we could get a match?

Mohammed

Bruce Springsteen, lolol

Called it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89586273/#89588121

>king nigger

Hillary Clinton

Barry Soetoro

"The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act."

THIS LADS, THIS. READ IT 3 OR 4 TIMES. THIS IS WHY THAT CUNT ISN'T IN JAIL. BY SENDING HER EMAILS ON HER UNCLASSIFIED SERVER, KING NIGGER WAS BREAKING THE LAW TOO.

This is actually every bit as bad as Watergate. Were he not a nigger, he'd have been impeached.

top kek if only.

dumb shit, Dr. Shceuer "called it" 2 years ago. Anyone with a brain who doesn;t listen to the Jewish propaganda Wash Post/Jew Snake Crimes has known this since it started.

If you go back and listen to her statements, she makes veiled threats that if she goes down, she's taking king nigger with her.

LOOK at how this mother fucker, the first niggger president which we tought would calm the animals down, turned out. We have nigger riots every month now, insurance prices have skyrocketed, he's a felon along with her.

If we lose in Nov, going to look into getting s farm in mozambique. I'm serious, supposedly they are happy to have White farmer since they've figured out that without Whitey they starve.
All I need is to find a girl with an adventurous spirit who doesn't like the BBC and I'm gone.