Go. Thank you in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a cool planet that nobody worships

jews did it

saturn = chronos = satan
chronos = time = entropy
i forget how that works, but it works like that somehow.

Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter. It is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth.[11][12] Although only one-eighth the average density of Earth, with its larger volume Saturn is just over 95 times more massive.[13][14][15] Saturn is named after the Roman god of agriculture; its astronomical symbol () represents the god's sickle.

You'll find all this and more at Wikipedia

>that nobody worships
Perhaps then it is open for us to claim. Perhaps kek resides there. Perhaps.

Cant prove kek doesnt
Cant disprove that saturns rings are a blessing to us

jewish home planet

Mexico has to conquer saturn.

eventually saturn will collapse into a star and make life in our universe impossible

u wot

You tricks, You have no clue what you have done! You are consistently moving the parity of reality and modifying pathways in the strings, the very fabric of the universe is expending itself right now and there is no telling when it will all end! When chaos comes, you will regret everything!

Saturn isn't real. It is a lie perpetuated by the MSM and the j00z.

Seeing shit like this just makes me think it's were hell resides. Hexagon and red is scury.

Nope, look up the "Saturn Cult"

Freemasons claim that Saturn is a keeper of time and allegedly worship it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Bump

Google wat?

I trust this post

Jupiter is by far the largest planet in our solar system and it doesn't even have close to enough mass to become a star.

Anyways, life on Earth will be impossible after another billion years or so due to the sun's increasing luminosity. It will warm up the Earth enough to create a runaway greenhouse effect and the oceans will evaporate. Unless humanity somehow figures out a way to adjust Earth's orbit to remain in the shrinking habitable zone (>implying humans will be around in a billion years) that will kill off all multi-cellular life.

Wikipedia says you're a dumb bastard.
Read it, motherfucker