The Charlotte shooting is the fault of whites

The guy who was shot was black. The police officer who shot him was black. The police chief is black. But it's all white people's fault

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites set up the system to force black on black violence. You learn this day 1 if you ever went to college.

And you repeat it every day until you believe it.

/thread

Upvoted.

Slightly relevant

It's because of slavery.

I finally watched the video. She was yelling at her husband "don't!" because she knew he was about to do something fucking stupid.

>You learn this day 1 if you ever went to college.
Let's fucking hope not. Maybe you did with your faggot bitch Women's Studies degree though.

Not sure if sarcastic or reddit thrash

>You learn this day 1 if you ever went to indoctrination camp

This is all part of the classic playbook ladies and gentlemen. Read any history of a civilization that once held slaves, it goes that they eradicate the slave class, segregate it, or are subverted by it one way or another, usually with the help political partners. Read the Turner Diaries if you want a crash course into the future of America. One day whites will be barred from law enforcement due to anti-racism laws and the whites will be at the will of the "up and coming" middle class that is currently the disenfranchised group. You should worry, you wont be safe either, they will abuse the power worse then the whites and the atrocities will mostly go unnoticed, because "social justice" is a cold silent bitch when the media supports it. I really hope my fellow pale brothers will arm themselves and not go quietly into the night. I hope to god that we will organize in silence, train in secret, and plan our survival together based on the premise of our common ancestry. In America, our ancestry is all we have. The blacks get it, they see race more then we do, there common ancestry is that of a victim hood and adoption of the old motif of "oppressed vs oppressor." A gambit surely modified from the old Lenin/Stalin playbook to flip a country upside down. The Jews will play a vital role in all of this, unconscious or conscious of the fact they have a hand in it.

Remember one thing as the years pass and we are incrementally taught to hate ourselves, our race, our history, etc. for some historical injustice that somehow applies to us currently, because the "they" told you so. Remember this if you take anything from NC, you either play along with the narrative or you see through it. The future is written by the actions of today, yet we whites will only be moved to act in times of desperation. Those times will come in the future when the "all black" police squads break your front door open without a warrant. Don't be a fool.

liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463

Why are 'whites' all a bunch of evil cunts who have exactly the same views, and want to fuck with everyone else as much as possible? Why weren't you genocided centuries ago? What about the civil rights movement? (because every white person opposed it yet it somehow succeeded) what about the fact that Africans have been raping, murdering, mutilating and enslaving each other both before and after contact with Europeans, in gargantuan proportions and this is when they are left to their own devices.

You know what happened when the Dutch government completely pulled out of central Africa, left infrastructure, bridges etc behind, left Africans to govern themselves exclusively and absolutely with 0 interference? 70 years on the place is a decrepit shithole, with overpopulation, no real government, everything is beyond absolute corruption, the area is almost universally in extreme poverty, and the buildings left by the dutch have never been maintained?

And don't give me "the white man did it, he ruined Africa and exploited them for resources!". Because guess what, Africa (with the exception of morocco, egypt, algeria and N. Africa, which were Arab and had ben conquered by Islamic, greek, roman, carthaginian empires) never got beyond the stone age by itself. Until European colonialism, Africa never progressed beyond the stone age.

It's stralia

I don't remember setting up any system.

and the 50 blacks that will be murdered in black chicago by blacks this weekend will also be white peoples fault

I have a masters and I never got this lesson but I didn't attend the university of faggot.

Google did it.

>Whites set up the system to force black on black violence.

True.

They unchained them, big mistake.

Jews are not whites

You weren't invited to the meetings because you aren't of pure blood.

Welcome to google logic.