/me/ - Mandela Effect

Mandela Effect thread. Post instances, questions, and theories.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEcwDiVfJ1g&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=46GVJwn5T4s
calculatedearth.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
youtube.com/watch?v=eBaKkHttZ_Y
clyp.it/xr0um0pr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't remember Japan being where it is. It's freaking me out. It should be next to China.

When I was a kid, I could have sworn there were only two genders

But I checked recently and it turns out there's at least 3

Really makes your synapses fire

But where was Taiwan

I have the same memory, but it isn't 100% foolproof. Take the Russia and Japan land dispute, for example. Impossible issue under this map.

>Take the Russia and Japan land dispute, for example. Impossible issue under this map.

That map looks sort of right. If whole continents have changed so could history.

I don't actually remember Taiwan's position. I never really cared about it. When I was younger I used to be really into Japanese culture. That's why it freaks me out to see it right next to Russia. I have ZERO memories or knowledge of that being that way.

I have a mysterious back pain for the last week. I'm convinced I changed universes again and this is a side effect.

I'll explain the mandela effect to you, it isn't real.

Use the example:

Have you ever heard a radio station do a segment on "the most commonly mis-heard lyrics"

Now you take that list of mis-heard lyrics, and tell people we shifted dimentions, just listen how all these songs have changed!

>dimentions

Credibility lost.

You and me are very alike so far. I'm 20 going on 21, for reference.

I didn't learn about Taiwan till I was 17, at which point ME had supposedly already taken effect. Maybe it didn't exist. Maybe it's that landmass south of the mainland, west of Korea.

> If whole continents have changed so could history.
Yes. I agree. The only relevant event I remember is Kamikaze, and that is fulfilled by the arrangement in the map—being close enough for a Korean invasion. But now that I think about it, the Dutch travelers to Japan maybe could not have made so many trips if this reality's geography were true, because they'd have to go through more difficult terrain, or a longer sea route. You get me?

>When I was younger I used to be really into Japanese culture.
Same here.

> That's why it freaks me out to see it right next to Russia. I have ZERO memories or knowledge of that being that way.
If you look at Japan's shape, it appears like continental drift from China. Impossible if it was next to Russia.

nononononono omg stop omg youre fucking right

remember when Cred Forums was good?

take your faggy circlejerk to /x/

I've been on /x/, on Cred Forums, and on Cred Forums before in these threads, and there are always shills and naysayers who demonstrate a lack of understanding as to what ME actually is, do not attempt to refute it and resort to insults, or give strange explanations that only make half sense.

For example, I tell you that our Mona Lisa is no more. She is now legit smiling, no longer ambiguous. A shill told me that they were taught in school that she is supposed to be smiling or not smiling if you divide her face into halves, and that is the painting's point. We were told the point is that she is not obviously smiling.

Beware of their "rationalizations". You know what you remember.

This looks right. I'm positive best Korea doesn't border china and both Korea is nearer to the Philippines.

Google maps a shit though. They started using the Mercator projection map sometime in the last year.

But I did used to like studying Soviet times and I swear Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia were in a horizontal line not a vertical one.

doesn't border Russia*

>pic related
Yeah eh

Your presence here indicates that it isn't a circlejerk.

That was long ago.

Australia has been shifted north so that it is now miles away from Southeast Asia. New Zealand used to be northeast of Australia, but because of the move, it is now southeast.

All this stuff freaked me out when I realized it the other night. I could not go to sleep. If Japan is next to Korea and Russia now... there's nothing I can do about it. kek. Another big one is Sicily pretty much being part of the Italy boot now. As a kid I remember Italy as being "the boot" not "the boot" with something connected to it.

I swear I heard about her being killed by the chimps she was studying.

quite the dilemna

> Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia were in a horizontal line
I thought those countries looked weird too. Poland is also way bigger than I remember.

Traffic lights used to be green on top, red on bottom. Now it has flipped.

I swear Delaware didn't used to exist, but apparently it's a full state and everything

Yesterday I noticed RT publishing an article about Stephen Hawking saying that responding to an alien signal is a very bad idea.

But I absolutely remember articles from few months ago ago "Stephen Hawking died at the age of 74"
Dont know, either there was some hoax I believed or I actually skipped lines.

Psy-op to test how well they can guide our memories. 1984. "He who controls the past, controls the future"

Let's look at the example everyone looks to; Berenstain Bears. My parents both remember it being Berenstain. I thought it was Berenstein, but I also remember that being a common misconception among school children (who'd have thought). Another thing to consider is that they have tons of commercials on television for the BEARSTEIN lawyers, so that pronunciation has been drilled in our heads for years.

It's bullshit, I promise. I'm sure there are many shills getting paid to push this garbage and test how well they can shape our memories.

I was crying to be honest when I learned about it a couple of weeks ago. But after finding out that a lot of conspiracies are actually true and that the elite is up to really sinister ambitions, I've accepted it and am trying to do everything I can to warn people.

I don't know about her dying, because I wasn't old enough to know her, but I remember Fidel Castro being dead last decade. But he's alive and in his 90's.

Yeah that's what im making fun of. And the fact nobody said this til I did. You're a shill to make people look retarded. No questions asked

Germans used to be pale, but now a lot are tanned

You're missing the tiny islands going from Hokkaido (northernmost Japan on your map) to Kamchaka, which is that yellow bit at the very top. You can see the city of Vladistok.

Wait a minute.

Your map is off, Japan is way too close to the Philippines. Vlad isn't Kamchakta, but Japan should be..god damn your map is really fucking with me

Thanks bibi

Berenstein Bears is only one of the dozens or hundreds of examples we've dug up. Regardless of whether you deny this most famous one, it isn't central or essential to the theory that you accept it.

kJSxpsn6, this is the sort of shill I was talking about here

I never forget kamchatka, It's where my dreams of a unified Asia always begin.

>Dozens or hundreds
>Fails to name a single one.

You're probably thinking of the gorilla lady who was killed by those other apes in Africa

Diane fossey was murdered, she wrote gorillas in the mist

Fossey was killed by poachers lel, I swear on me mum I heard someone was killed by the animals they were studying

To me it looks off because Germany isn't big enough.

>Sicily is now boot
no

Your history memories may be intermingled with both pre and post Mandela Effect shift. I know mine might be so compromised.

Here is a map from WWII posted in a Cred Forums thread up hours ago that is aligned with the shift.

we /x/ now

Ya know i kinda do too but that's my best explanation. Those are the only 2 gorilla researchers i know of

Grizzly Man?

What are you talking about? Best Korea has a border with China. That is how dissidents escape. That is why the Chinese are afraid of the North falling, not just for geopolitical concerns but because it would mean a refugee crisis.

The overwhelming majority, like 95%, of Nork trade is with China over its border.

Russia expanded into the vacuum of power (or lack thereof) in that part of the steppe to the far east. But they did so around 1600 onwards, and even then it would only be with the railroad that you really have any modicum of development in the region.

Even then it's woefully depopulated compared to the West. Vladivostok is 500k. 22nd largest city in Russia. So Russia's presence in that region would coincide with the largely insular Japanese Edo period. They interact more afterwards, but if you're thinking military or cultural bear in mind that Russian far east is like our Alaska - Alaska is close to Russia but it's close to whole lot of nothing, so that's why you've (outside of a few abortive colonial forays) never seen any influence of Russians in the region.

Bear in mind the way that map projections work.

Plate carre.

Also
>tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow
>you're ______ a day away!

I can give you examples if you want, man.

Kit-Kat is now KitKat. Volkswagen logo has a dash in between V and W and it is no longer connected as it was before. The Volvo logo used to have just a plan circle, but now it is the male sign. Mirror Mirror on the wall is now Magic Mirror. Huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down is now blow your house in. Traffic light colors have flipped. The sun is white now instead of yellow. Life is like a box of chocolates is now Life was like a box of chocolates.

I could go on. Lurk more and read the thread, shill.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I SWEAR I HEARD THE SAME THING TOO, IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

One for me is Mark Zucker

I swear to god I heard mark zucker. When i finally saw his pic im like hmm his snoz

all of a sudden its ZUCKERBERG everywhere.

What happened? Did I miss the phase shift ?

Hopefully we will be better than /x/. The quality of the threads go down when too much effort is put into debating shills.

Please explain why Japan is shaped like it broke off from China and why Australia which is supposed to be an isolated continent is miles away from Indonesia and co.

He's right, look how close they are, they're practically touching.

I'm pretty sure it's due to hollywood memes like The Godfather and True Romance connecting Italy and Sicily more in everyone's minds

you are thinking of diane fossey who got mauled by chimps and gorrillas

The heart is no longer on the left side of the body. It's left-center.

Pic related is old skeleton to the right, new skeleton to the left.

Harry Houdini died to a single punch to his chest. Now he died from multiple punches to the stomach.

Question: when 9/11 happened, was Bush in a classroom reading to children, or being read to? Remember "Fahrenheit 9/11", the Michael Moore film, for where you might have seen the footage.

Always.

What is it in the other dimension?

I swear the phillipines was 41 % spainish in 1898

It's a small(er by the day) world.

We need to start believing space travel is possible again. I've lost faith.

>Question: when 9/11 happened, was Bush in a classroom reading to children, or being read to?

He sat there with a book in his hand while the teacher and children chanted "hit steel plane must". Nothing fucked up there.

Only

You're ONLY a day away.
I can't be the only one

Best Korea having a border with china is basically why they the US didn't win the korean war.

It was "only a day away" when I was a kid

Can you pay attention for a second.

Taiwan was where the anti-Mao people went after the civil war. Do they really not teach this in school? Sheesh. That's what Taiwan is. I fucked a girl from there once when I had yellow fever.

I grew up in the STEIN universe. Ever since this STAIN shit I've seen all kinds of things that don't make any sense.

>pic related

Mozart is white in the STEIN universe. This shit is starting to spook me out.

>america used to be 90% white
>now its 60%
What? This can't be right.

No, the problem is figuring out where to put Taiwan on the map. You need to improve your reading comprehension skills.

shill

Do you remember when your kidneys were closer to your hips?

I thought she got killed by poachers. Or is that some other lady who studied chimps?

Mozart is white anyway dipshit

Does anyone read the threads this days before they post?

I don't know much about anatomy, but yes. Shouldn't they be located just above the pelvis? I've seen cartoons like Venture Bros. have episodes with kidney extractions and the wound was located there.

What is the spleen and where is that supposed to be?

He's making fun of us.

kek. Cred Forums is populated mostly with newfag normies these days.

Fuck you, I hope you die!

Faggots like you ruin our threads.

They memed us into dumb sitcom characters in this universe

what the actual fuck
kidneys are not supposed to be in your rip cage

Check these videos out:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEcwDiVfJ1g&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=46GVJwn5T4s

Mandela Effect and "Luke, I am your father" Star Wars quote.

I found out that Willie Nelson is alive, I distinctly remember that he died a year or two ago

Where's South America? Pretty much right below North America, right? Maybe a little to the East?

Nope. It's way off to the fucking right. It's closer to Africa at many points than North America in terms of longitude.

Fucking blows my mind every time.

He never died.
I feel like you're fucking with us.

This depends on what type of map projection you're looking at.

No, it doesn't change.

And why is Greenland so massive?
It was a tiny country.

the Mandela Effect is literally just the Dunning-Kruger Effect applied to memory

what seems more likely, that you misremembered something, or that there's an inter-dimensional conspiracy against you personally, that has no effect except making you feel kind of dumb occasionally?

I also have this memory, but I can't rationalize it as well as I can Australia and Japan's positions for lack of actual knowledge about South America.

I remember it being more south, but I really could be wrong.

I swear we shifted dimensions the other day when mods started letting this retarded /x/ shit linger in Cred Forums

I'm just glad that there is no Southern Ocean. When the hell did that become a thing?

This is not confabulation, it's real.
You are obviously from this reality.

fuck up leaf we've already proved that perception is reality this year, it's not unreasonable that others have been doing this for years and our awakening thoughtform power is causing discrepancies between the old story and the new

Definition of continents is subjective. Some people include Europe with Asia, some crazy ones include Africa with Eurasia since they are connected by land.

Islands often form at the junction of tectonic plates. Japan is in the ring of fire, very mountainous, very volcanic.

If the sea level was lower Australia would connect with more of those islands.

calculatedearth.com/
-20m for sea level has it connect to papua New guinea

Map projection.

Because of wind currents sailors heading on the way to India actually neared Brazil and Rio. If you're shocked why there wasn't any cross-ocean interaction, well - savage niggers and savage Slope Amazonians.

Mandela effect is somewhat plausible for minor shit but this is ridiculous

There are different types of map projections

Same reason a frog is memed. You should be conCERNed

/x/, are bigger skeptics than Cred Forums.
I literally can't discuss this there, without being called a retard.

inbf retard

i was CERTAIN Angela Lansbury had died years ago! Anyone else? You know, "Murder She Wrote" actress?

I'm serious, last week when there was that senator that had a pic with Willie Nelson, I assumed it was from a few years ago and found out he was alive

When I was 15, I was surprised "New Zealand" exists when I've seen world maps before where what beyond eastern australia is just the pacific ocean.

How's iOS 10 going?

0.456914 was the original number right? I only remember this one, so I don't think anything has changed.

I was CERTAIN Angela Lansbury died years ago, you know, the actress from Murder She Wrote"? This ismy second time tryi g to post this so sorry if i dojble poster.

always Canada
Someone post the pic with all the Berenstein bear books

>1 post by this ID
This was a meme that should have never died. It makes it easier to identify potential shills.

Here is the best video on ME that I've seen yet. It covers pretty much everything as far as examples go, even Bible verses near the end:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

I encourage you to watch it at 1.5x speed when you get the chance.

I've posted three, now four times

I see. I find the amount of water between Antarctica and SA and AU disturbing—too little.

user please, Japan is made from volcanoes....

that's the map I remember, it's not like that anymore, is it?

That's why I said potential. As I was gathering the posts, you probably only had one post by then.

Crazy Mandela Effect Found in Back To The Future Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=eBaKkHttZ_Y

Luke, I am your father
clyp.it/xr0um0pr

That's the one currently used.

IF Europeans have milk tolerance then why Americans haven't? I thought Americans were immigrants from Europe!

Those are just the shills, user. They speak more than they are in fact numerous.

Will do.

>that's the old map because it shows New Zealand above Australia
No it doesn't. Look again.

>Japan is now right next to China
No it isn't. Check the first map itt to see what that would look like.