strawpoll.me/11290387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes you are

>12 years old is coming of age
Who made this shit?

>2098-2006

I didn't know I went to the future

This whole generations thing is retarded

Agreed, it's one thing that actually is a spook.

>mfw made generation y by one day

Huh. So I'm a millennial and my parents are boomers. How expected.

You didn't. It's just saying millennials won't be actual adults until 2098.

Everything is a spook, my friend.

So were you born in 95 or 79?

>itt: Cred Forums realizes they are mostly millenials

>2098

OPINION DISCARDED

>mfw people have been saying white nationalist and racist groups have their last chance this election since everyone will get more liberal
>mfw it's the other way around and we're about to turn racism and shit to overdrive

Me too senpai didn't realize it til recently kek. Gen Z is supposed to be more conservative maybe well save this country

What's worse Cred Forums, Y or Z?
I say Z

>Gen Y=Millennials
No. There's a lot of overlap but a millennial is anyone old enough to remember New Years 2000 or earlier but was not over 18 during said day, and includes Gen Zers and Gen Yers.

Some people say it includes everyone born up to 2000. They are retards. Some people say it includes people born after 2000. They should be mocked mercilessly.

strawpoll.me/11290387

strawpoll.me/11290387

strawpoll.me/11290387

Fuck anyone old enough to appreciate Nirvana and young enough to appreciate hipsters as cultural norms.

Fuck Gen Next, I want to be called iGen. Whatever, Generation Z is still master race regardless.

>Gen Y
>2098 - 2006

wat

>Fuck anyone old enough to appreciate Nirvana
Why?

faggot, that's the most liberal and brainwashed generation yet

>i don't come of age until 2098

yessssssss immortality

The hell, I'm a millennial? I have a job, family, education, provide.

Still a Gen Y. Just learned that 40% of Gen Y think it's okay to ban offensive free speech.

>no option for The New Batch
Literally one job.

Gen X reporting in.

Been on this shithole since 2005.

ytmnd

Just wait until Trump gets elected. The reason you havent seen any conservative gen zers is because we are literally afraid of coming out with our beliefs.

Cant wait

this generation shit is just more liberal crap to put people into groups and pit them against each other.

Millennials are just lazy unemployed SJWs. They don't have to born in a specific time range.

I remember when Nirvana was newfag shit. Best an hero ever

People growing up from the early 90s have so little in common with people growing up in the early 80s

same.. was online 10 years before internet

This.

>Best an hero ever
Kurdt knew how to leave on top. His timing was PERFECT.

That's because that 40% is brown

This tbqh

>2098

fucking nice mate

>2098

I knew investing in immortality was a good bet

It's a shame most millennials won't live long enough to come of age in 2098. :'(

Dial up bulletin board systems.
AOL chatrooms.

That might be from a generational disconnect right around 1989-1990 when the Cold War ended where people growing up afterwards lack some perspective not having lived during it.

I feel a bit weird being in the same generation as my friends kids because they were born in the 70's and 90's and I was born in the 80's.

90's kids are still children. I am old fag.

Weird. It looks like non-degenerate anime.