Explain to me why is globalism bad?

Explain to me why is globalism bad?
Literally everything you enjoy about life is because of globalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-idle-army-americas-unworking-men-1472769641
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/globalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not.

Fuck Trump and kill all whites

It isn't bad per se
It just produces a lot of losers

There are various local and national issues which should be dealt with on a local and national level but this won't be possible if the world is governed by one global entity which has it's own prohibitions and agenda. You may think that's okay, I sure don't and I don't want the crumbs of democracy we have left turn to fucking nothing as we turn more and more power into the hands of some disconnected, out-of-tune shitheads overseas.
>Literally everything you enjoy about life is because of globalism.
You have a very empty and petty life, then. That's also one of the side effects of globalism, too bad you didn't read the fine print.

I don't want any more non-whites in my country. Fuck them they can die in there shit holes

Because big government equals censorship

yes I too love democracy being undermined by trans national corporations and immigrant voters, wages being shit , culture being destroyed, unsafe societies and more expensive costs of living

let's go globalism

who the fuck is immigrating to panama?

because we have laws like a minimum wage and the spics and chinks don't.

its unfair to our workers, we either get rid of the minimum wage or we cut the chinks and spics off.

the problem with getting rid of the minimum wage is the jews win as the bottom poorfags are really fucking bad at negotiating.

oh yeah i'm sure americans would love to work in sweatshops.

it's a lot better than being an unemployed hobo

You need one thing to demonize in order to make pekerwoods think they have the moral high ground and thus "sacrifice" logic and honesty for more retarded and emotional talking points. Because everything is a means to an end.

It's like racism for white people.

Panama is basically just immigrants akhi

It's really about white privilege. White people have it good because of nation states protecting them. We already see examples of them being unable to compete in the free market though, with foreign workers and immigrants taking jobs from them.

There's like 5 or 6 billion people on this rock that were born, raised and live in 3rd world shitholes they are incapable of civilizing.
They can't all be saved, see the guidestones.

Checked.

Until near-full (if not full) automation is brought to the table as a game changing selling point, globalism will continue to fluctuate. We're only going to fully accept globalism if it means we can be the lazy niggers we really are.

unemployment rate in america is 5%.
if a country has 5% unemployment rate it is considered fully employed.

Globalism is the acquisition of the world by multi-national conglomerates and banks. It's not the cute version you seem to believe.

Explain to me why is capitalism* bad?
Literally everything you enjoy about life is because of capitalism*.

the entire world isnt as equal economically, socially or technologically for us to share. it can work when everyone is up to par like Europe but it wont when it isnt, like Europe again but with all the refugees from 3rd world war torn countries. this is why the USA is fucked because we have 3rd world immigrants from latin america and racial inequality from blacks even though its their fault. what do you think would happen if a mass influx of people from China and Africa swapped places? Or what if a bunch of latins somehow migrated to Russia?

Its a pretense to drop your guard. Ask yourself who leads it and come back to me.

only morons think capitalism is bad.
i mean sure you should not over do it like post 2000 amrica.

you mean (((employed)))

don't act like you don't know how (((they))) make the unemployment statistics

JUST FUCK MY ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS UP

>kill all whites
>they literally pay your welfare check

what now?

The world being more connected is a good thing, i.e. shorter travel times and better communication.

Left wing globalists who exploit this to import Browns to lower wages and to get the big government vote however are a cancer.

Usa forget a lot of jobseekef when they count unemployment

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why do leaders across the world want globalism? How is it beneficial to them? All I have heard are negative things about it.

got any proof on that?

Unfortunately, white people are a global minority.
White people are by far the most evolved race on the planet, and rightfully deserve to rule it.

This means that we need countries, smaller fractions of the world population, that white people can dominate and thus work together to rule the inferior races.

It's going to slowly turn into 1984, it's already starting to become noticeable.

From a right wing slant, Globalism erodes the middle class and living conditions of the average Western Citizen.

From a left wing slant, Globalism fucks with markets in countries rife with poverty creating a global slave class working for pennies a day to barely even subsist.

I don't mind paying a few extra thousand dollars a year for products if it means a healthy society for me and mine and less literal modern day fucking slavery for them and theirs, even if them and theirs are niggers and gooks.

globalism is good for business.
globalism also helps stop war. if countries are depending on each other for resources, they are less likely to go on war.

maybe learn to read dumb nig.

>Translation: everything good about life in Goatfuckerstan is because of white people's inventions; pls don't ban me from enriching Burgerland

I feel like there is more to it, perhaps even a sinister motive behind it? I could be wrong, but I've just gotten the impression that it is pretty widely agreed that globalism is a bad thing, yet still all of these leaders are pushing for it.

When you study american accounting and finance you learn how to think like them. Hiding things as much as possible or forgetting and tweeking numbers

I just told you why they are pushing for it.
globalism is good for business and helps stop war between major countries.

Hey this is a fact free zone pal

Globalism is bad for Huwhite Westerners and good for sand niggers like yourself. Stop culturally appropriating our shit, you sandal wearing faggot.

Easy for you to say when globalism is bringing trash from your country to other continents instead of vice versa.

lets say for a minute that you are right. then what is the 'correct" unemployment number? 10%? 20%?

If 20% of americans are really unemployed then why are they not on the streets protesting?
Why are they protesting about rising the minimum wage but not unemployment?

Borders are what stands between us humans and you Sharia law freaks.

m.alterinfo.net/LE-VRAI-CHIFFRE-DU-CHOMAGE-AUX-ETATS-UNIS-13_a20222.html

>being in university doesn't count as unemployed
>academisation rate magically increases
>unemployed with a college degree? How about freelancing!
>freelancers don't count as unemployed even if they have no income
>seeking for a job? not unemployed
>bogus training program? not unemployed
c'mon man they pull this shit everywhere

Alright, let's take a recent example as a case study of why globalism is bad. The one thing you should be aware of is that the people on the very top of the food chain care about is getting rich and getting filthy rich. The plan is to do this by basically carrying out terrorist attacks in areas of interest.
So this is how it goes down when highly profitable commodity like oil is on the table.
>find a region rich in oil (Middle East)
>people don't just want to hand it over
>carry out false flag diversions in USA to justify an intervention
>now you have an excuse to carry out that intervention so you do it
>create mayhem there so you can get your hands on the resources
>COMPLETELY fuck up the region even more than it used to be in the process, overthrow their leaders and install puppets
All fine and dandy, right? Then,
>who would've thought, people there don't like it and decide to carry out a vendetta via attacks on the European and American soil by infiltrating groups of actual refugees
>European nations aren't as uniform in their approval of housing refugees
>too bad, can't do shit because of the uniform laws imposed by the globalist bodies so you don't really get to choose
There you have it, it's two examples of why globalism is bad. And fuck you if you think everything is good because you get the newest iPhone on Christmas, there's bigger fish to fry, idiot.

Everything YOU enjoy muslim-pooinloo, is because of WHITE people. Get your mind together.

>mfw capitalist kikes of Cred Forums hate globalism

>if countries are depending on each other for resources, they are less likely to go on war.

Yeah look what globalism did to iraq

a mediocre shithole to unliveable hellscape

You can look up in the internet that unemployment rate is contested.

You've been just been duped by trump tards. Globalism in an economic sense is good, and the only failing the US gov't has had is that it hasn't reeducated the labor force for new jobs properly.

My buying power and wealth relies on other people being poor.

Equalization of wealth, i.e. globalism, ensures everyone is equally miserable.

Globalism is about economic policy, not sovereignty.

Lwt's say for a minute that you are a child raping, sandal-wearing faggot.

If 100% of Muslims are Jew puppets to foment anarchy to justify a globalist agenda, then you are a faggot who wears sandals and sits cross-legged in a dirt patch speaking like we are equals.

It's not bad if it is implemented in a proper fashion (without force). Now they are just shoehorning shit in and acting all surprised when things like Greece and the zerg rush happens, even though anyone with half a brain could see it from across the galaxy.

on the contrary

globalism is bad for 99% of business, only the mega rich trans national huge corporations benefit of that format

and globalism actually promotes wars, because nations no longer act in their people's best interest, they act based on whatever the globalists want

you think soros doesn''t want war?
he can live in any place he wants, war won't hurt him, war is business for him
globalists love war becuse it provides them business, and it does not hurt them, because they are not alligend with any country

What is it that we enjoy about life that is because of globalism? Did you mean globalisation?

If you want the world to be run by technocrats and bankers with no democratic oversight, good for you, but it would be nice to hear some better reasoning than that.

you musty be new

With globalism the entire world loses except the jews.

The first world middle class is eroded
First world society and average buying power is eroded
The 3rd world is elevated ever so SLIGHTLY, as marginally as possible
kikes skim the difference into their pockets

>5% of the US is about 17 million unemployed.
Hmmmm really fires up the brain cells

War is good for business, you Jew Slave.

>everything you enjoy about life is because of globalism.

To a very slight extent

the world was better when it was ONLY white nations with "globalistic relations" and then only economically

No. US labor force is ~155M so that means 7.75M unemployed

>straya education

wsj.com/articles/the-idle-army-americas-unworking-men-1472769641

>Near-full employment? In 2015 the work rate (the ratio of employment to population) for American males age 25 to 54 was 84.4%. That’s slightly lower than it had been in 1940, 86.4%, at the tail end of the Great Depression. Benchmarked against 1965, when American men were at genuine full employment, the “male jobs deficit” in 2015 would be nearly 10 million, even after taking into account an older population and more adults in college.

>)

So what are the other 150 million or so doing. Retired?

look at you using reason and logic on Cred Forums.

>globalism

Only if it is a worldwide caliphate under Allah

ALLAHU AKBAR

"To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In"

Think again, cuck.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/globalism

Is the war in Syria not a direct result of globalism?

>posts a link to a dictionary.
lol.

its a civil war that started from arab spring. how is globalism involved?

>doesn't even know what he's arguing about

Where do the participants get their weapons? Who funds them and why?

I'll answer for you, it's western powers and they do it because they are globalists.

I take pills help me work.

Doesn't mean I should gulp the whole bottle all at once.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I enjoy fishing. Explain to me how globalism has anything to do with fishing? Oh that's right, you're from sandfuckistan where the concept of fishing is unknown to you. Let me try to explain this in a way you could understand. It's kinda like a relaxing form of trying to catch a goat except you don't fuck it after you catch it.

You don't understand globalism
Centralization of all power and influence is stupid and inherently flawed , The administration and management of civilization is already scaled way out of proportion in our current climate . You are overestimating heavily our capacity to regulate and manage a grand scale empire with our current tech.

Globalization would not only incredibly ineffective but also incredibly inefficient , i even would argue that we should decentralize and lower the scale that we currently most nations use.

It's almost as if words have meaning. Really maeks u think.

> trade
> globalism
> the same thing

Try again Ahmed. We do enjoy a lot of comforts because of increased trade and economic activity but that has been happening long before Globalism crept onto the scene.

Too few curly hairs and hooked noses.

Wisdom.

Idiots though always love really big government solutions for all things because they must have watched too many sci fi films where it works.

>life wasnt ok before the 80s

fuck off shitskin, maybe YOUR life depends on globalism, but see here in America we actually create things, even China creates things. Not fucking Mudslimes thats for sure.

Never post her again you Paki shitskin nigger. REEEEE

Unemployment in third biggest municipality in Finland is 20%.
I have no reason to go to work as long as they keep sending rapefugees in.
People are fed up with globalists telling what's best for us.

Globalism is when Coca-Cola build factories in your country, not when a lot of shitskins rushing into your country and yell "we're starving and shieet"

>no interwebs
>no Cred Forums
>no cozy live happedning threads

How could anyone like time before 1997?

There's no such thing as "globalism".

The only countries that actively encourage long term settlement of large numbers of immigrants are western/white ones.

By definition, this is not "globalism".

>everything Pakistan enjoys is because of globalism.

all the advancements in oil, mining, cars, computers... come rom US and Europe.

You need to break a few eggs to add them to the globalist omelette.

>here to support your point

camel jiz and salt water... all they know