Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon
kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Thessalonians-Chapter-2/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-24/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard to say we've been warned.

Really more "teased" than anything.

Is this the satanic ritual thing we were told about near a school?

This is just hype, isn't it?

this desu senpai

What else need you know?

Dovakhin, I will teach you the shout of the buttertooth.

GUVNAH

Post this in the OP otherwise fellow amerilards will bust an artery at the date format

>Kingdom full of darkness

>Everyone everywhere besides horrid shit-tier middle-east and africa is doing just fine

>Everyone's got their problems but we're all still trucking along and not doing shit like jerking off with barbed wire or some shit

>Literally the only ones doing horrible shit are our leaders

Really makes you think huh.

Holy shit.
For the glory of our Lord, the time is neigh.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E

did you know Armageddon is actually a place?
and the Euphrates is a long walk, you better get going now

D.A.K

I'd like to know who the beast is. It can be (and is) interpreted as hundreds of things.

Could be The Families, the Jews, the puppet elite, the Moslems, or any combination of the above. Could include sympathizers, and will most certainly include innocent lives.

Out of the mouth of the dragon.

Please?
I need the world to start ending soon so I can start bunkering down and getting comfy

who would have thought that Austrian meme magic would actually make it to the real world

good job Ösi

you had an australian and american flag the last time you shit posted.

go away emu.

Repent swine ere judgement cometh.

...y'all niggas gonna fuck up Israel?

I can't help but feel like this is a knock off form of Zalgoposting.

that's my birthday lol

The beast is the degenerates and what they worship; a man with no spirit is no man, but a beast. The beast is pleasures of the flesh and of the earth. It's excessive fornication, drug use, vanity, lust, etc. The beast is hedonism.

That new testament is a fucking hot seller. Aesop fucked up. Kills yourself or make the binary choice like a man, fuck your faith.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon

I endorse this meme

You have to go back

this one is pretty creepy

Of which only those at the very top seem to practice almost exclusively, seriously take a look at the world it's not like it's suddenly going to shit. There's elements of shit and good, and both, the key is balance of which the greater part of america seems to have.

Does it mention Hillary as the Harlot of Babylon?

bullshito

Needs 3 Pepe's coming from its mouth

God warned us of the Armageddon, repent now, free your soul of sin, and we will live.

Erm, someone redpill me on this shit?

I'm too spaced out from not having any sleep and I just don't get it

Dragon could be the Chinese, but it's probably something more meta like the false jews ("jews"=synagogue of satan, satan is related to dragon symbol). False prophet could be Pepe, but Islam seems more fitting (Mohammed=false prophet)

Some autists are trying to meme magic the Apocalypse into existence.

Still not as bad as a Trump presidency.

it has been laid out before you. see, for you have eyes.

>why do the anglos have to speek in fucking riddles all the time.....shifty cunts always have something to hide.

I D O N T G E T I T

Is this about abortion? I'm going to be pissed if it is.
Also, The Bible says re Armageddon that "No man knows the time or the place"
faggot

Article 50 still won't be triggered by then, you will have to face Armageddon as a member of the EU

>"no man knows the time or the place"
>"no man knows"
>"no man"

Hillary confirmed for Armageddon

>not realising Australians are anglos

you're a fuckin drongo mate

You don't have to convince me. I'm one of the biggest Godfags on this board. In fact, I've been saying that Oct 2/3, Oct 11/12, and Oct 16/17 are the dates to watch for as early as July. Pic related.

Shit always goes down on the true holidays of God. Always.

That meme actually comes from /deutsch/.
One autistic austrian keeps spamming it.

wew, you sure unsettled me a little bit.
Good thing I've been baptised.

Internet weirdos are predicting a happening on the 27th.

But nothing will happen.

Witnessed

There are only 12 months you cock sucker

Witnessed

Okay I'm confused, wtf is this D.A.K shit?

lmao underrated post

Reminder that most of you newfags are babes in Christ and shouldn't be shitposting about bible prophecy unless you absolutely know what you're talking about.

Thessalonians 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Thessalonians-Chapter-2/

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-24/

This meme/thread is heavy on the secondhand embarassment

I r8 this meme cringerino/10

Especially putting blood on the wojak face, that's some coldsteel the hedgeheg shit

If 16 is a Kek reference, then Kek precedes Lain, by which I mean the being she represents.

There are a myriad of interpretations available and no way of knowing for sure until the time comes. One question that comes to mind is whether the beast of Revelation has any relation to the final of the four beasts mentioned in Daniel Chapter 7.

Revelation 17:1-9 (KJV)

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

>implying global banking elite isn't familiar with Biblical prophecy
>implying recognizable signs of the impending apocalypse couldn't be orchestrated
>implying church leaders couldn't be "persuaded" to encourage their congregations to pray rather than fight back
All I'm saying is why not both? Pray *and* fight back.

I saw three unclean "spirits" like frogs(top kek, mate) come out of the mouth of the dragon (Khalessi?), out of the mouth of the beast (XMEN) and out of the false prophet (Literally anyone is a prophet as long as they preach something)

excuse me, while I don't give a fuck.

>I've been saying that Oct 2/3, Oct 11/12, and Oct 16/17 are the dates to watch for as early as July.
What caused you to arrive at those specific conclusions, user?

I don't see where I implied any of those things.

You didn't. That's kinda my point.

Well, if they're coordinating this stuff based on the Bible, they've been doing a very good job of it. They've managed to span hundreds of years and they are never late for an appointment.

Their fulfillment of prophecy has been remarkably divine, if you bother to study it at all. So much so that I have left the assumption that this is merely an opportune choice of playbook behind. There have been too many perfect concordances, and otherwise "acts of God".