mobile.twitter.com/MediaJuggernaut/status/779535899050684416

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SunilBohara13
twitter.com/Bobbin4Gina/status/779565332788748288
youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34
rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/at-lesat-five-06012016164430.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5D9Q4RjdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The buckets I would cum if that was true.

It's Zyzz

They're saying Hispanic to calm the uproar

Who else is betting on it being a former-Soviet durka like it was in Boston?

is he wearing sandals?

When in this current year is it ever not mudslimes

I'm concentrating on
>curly hair
>tshirt

if its some gay metal band he might be mexican,. Mexicans have shit taste in music that isn't playing in buildings while i wait for my chips and salsa.

They said he was a spic

Look at his facial structure compared to an actual Mexican though. He looks Middle Eastern

(((They)))

Then Trump is right anyway

I also think it could be a middle easterner due to the shooting was done in the "perfume" aisle.

Lots of them own fragrance only stores in malls all over where they live.

Could be a proud soldider realizing his gf is haraam and just got the wintesses too (her co workers)

I'm glad the news media only can take pics with their phones. I be they would try to lighten him up by 6million percent if they had the actual footage.

Europe man here

That's Asian more importantly Middle East

Maybe as far as Pakistan but I'm betting on Iraqi or Iran

He hasn't got the skin to be Arab or the hair

Trump is never wrong

yes the middle east is in asia but damn if i dont get confused everytime the common wealth hates "asians".

What do you call the yellows? east asians mr bongo?

America doesn't distinguish. Persian are Arabs.

>NB4 haughty Englishmen assumes it's because we are ignorant instead of it being because we don't really care.

I agree.
I know Muslims and that's a Muslim.

Gooks or Ching changs.

yes but that doesn't really go well with my automated rollinghams and other things the bongs call stuff.

He's not white, so that's good

so that means it will be the typical bad news friday die by tuesday kind of stuff.

Going to be used on mondays debates unfortunately

Washington guy here to point out how many native Americans we have around here

this guy could be
>native
>mexican
>sand people
or
>islander

Thats Mr.happy

>islander

what kind? samoans/ tongans?

any packets of tropical punch laying around?

Alaska here. No fucking way that guy is a coconut nigger.

Pointy chin = sand nigger

If he looks "latino" that just means "Central Asian" most of the time.

- Turk
- Afghan
- Persian
- Pakistani
- anyone in Middle East

Could be a Mexican or Hispanic but Hispanics don't flip out like this... usually.

Might be an Afghan, Turk, Chechen, Muslim slav, Pakistani, Muslim Indian.

you actually are ignorant because you don't care
you're the most selfish country in the world by far

And?

Funny how CIA financed Chechen terrorists (which included Boston bombers) to bomb Russia. What goes around comes around.

Am from WA close by, no one here has seen an Arab IRL so they see him and immediately think Mexican. When he gets caught, unless we learn that his name is Ahmed bin Garcia, we'll know for sure

Ps I'm strapped don't worry

what kind of gun? I am no /k/ but I would be so happy if he used some "featureless" hunting rifle.

>"He hasn't got the skin to be an Arab"
>"So I'm betting on Paki, Arab, or Iranian"
>Using "Asian" when referring to Middle Easterners
What the fuck lad?

Wtf kind of keyboard is that?

>FN
hey thats a nice p..
>9mm

AYYYYYY

> that's an Arab

This must be why it didn't make it to any of the television news bulletins in my country. And to put it in context, we cover every mass shooting in the US. Every. Single. One. As if they happened in our own back yard.

a lot of your countrymen do that to m8. At least when referring to food and taxi drivers. From Cred Forums at least.

is this Coulters Law in effect

an autistic one

>Asian
Fuck off, retard. Only in Britain a shitskin would be called ''Asian''.
Only chinks are Asian.
There is no such thing as the Asia continent. The so called continent is on the same continent as Europe.

Just call them Middle Eastern like the rest of the world.
You might as well call them African and it would make as much sense.

Yes, except we have a photo.
They can't get away with 'white' or 'unknown' so they're saying hispanic for now.

some really looks arab

Ortholinear Preonic with mx blues
Built from a kit I bought on memedrop All guns should be glocks and all glocks should be 9mm

>tfw (((THEY))) would bash Hispanics over Mudslimes

That is strange. Maybe you're on to something

Why is this strange ? I peruse many boards and all common wealth anons use asian for arabs.

That hair looks very middle-eastern. Probably not hispanic and "they" are trying to shift the blame as long as possible.

Middle-east & India are parts of Asia, you moron. Asia originally is a region in Western Anatolia, btw.

Maybe a Ruger 10/22? Hard to tell with that shit photo. I'm sure it's already being pushed as an automatic assault rifle.

9 mil is for pussies and people with anal warts.

.45 and above

All this hate I got,

Are y'all implying theres a fucking difference or something?

What triggered him?

Trump is right whether it's illegal or muslim.

You're just upset because Americans don't give enough of a fuck about you or your country to be able to locate it on a map.

what do call kraft in slovenia? Is it Kraft Mac and Cheese or Kraft Dinner (fucking leafs) ?

take it easy jean.

It's the media narrative. They are forcing this meme that shitskins are Asians and that calling them Asians is the polite PC thing to do.

It's typical jew tricks.
They are trying to mindfuck you, and it works.
I've heard of dozens of Asian gangs attacking people in the UK. I always thought they meant shit like Yakuza and chinks going around attacking people. Turns out they are talking about Middle Easterners every single time.
That's their game plan. They mask Muslim crimes.
Same shit happens in America. Latino and jewish criminals get reported as white. When you hear ''white'' you obviously think of blond hair guy with blue eyes, but the ''whites'' they refer to are ''latino white'' with brown skin, curly hair and caveman shaped head, or goblin looking jew with a nose so big you think he is keeping his stolen goods in it.

Are you sure they weren't literally talking about Asian, i.e. Chinese, food and taxi drivers?
The "Asian" for Arab/Indian phenomenon is completely non-existent here, as I assume it is for the rest of the non-UK Anglosphere. Unless the leafs do it too.

There is no such thing as Asia.

>above

I'm plenty comfy tonight user

#notallkillingsprees

BBC reporting the real news!

Fucking Bings

Here we have Lidl and don't have many American hamburger chains. There's enough pasta elsewhere.

That's an Arab.

>common wealth anons
Commonwealth as in Carribbean, South African, Poo in loo? Because it's non-existent here and in Australia. Not even our (((media))) outlets try and use it.

Looks like a Jew

>It's an Arab
>Trump is proven right and gains credibility

>It's a Mexican
>Trump is proven right and gains credibility

Win/win

be it spic or sandcoon, this is fuel for trump

Asian here.

Call us anything
Chinks a classic
Gook if we're darker skinned
Be creative.

Anything but filipino.godamn fucking roaches.

Some faggots in the thread are saying it's an Asian.
What do you think, since you live in ''Asia''? Are you ''Asian''?

for sure he looks like a chechen, good shout my kiwi friend

leafs and ozzies bro and by closeness i would assume you guys too.

looks like Donnie Darko

damn that makes sense.

I keked

>Middle-east & India are parts of Asia
That's literally what he said you retard.

well the people who complain on Cred Forums about asians mostly in their commonwealths aer proabbly leafs, ozzies, and bongys. Unless its cricket never see many poos, not many safricans unless its rugby.

See

Filipino women are easy to fuck though

Crafty bastards

Asians in general are already tied in with chinks, pls dont tie us in with shitskins and mudslimes

In England Asian means Pakis/poo-in-loos. I guess chinks and nips are just called orientals.

This.

He's from one of the stans

i just call you Average Canadians since the white leafs are so mad at you guys all the time for raising prices.

One of you guys need to make a general tsos or sweet and sour poutine to make it official.

he has a la raza tee shirt on

thnx pham

Theyll fuck anything for that visa baby. Mostly old white men recently divorced. Hate how these old white dudrs brag about snatching an exotic asian and its some overweight filipino chick.

Never fuck the help bruh

Get yourself a top shelf asian like a korean or jap, or white skinned chink not from mainland or some shit.

I have more lingo questions for the bongs.

>Pakis
any muslim or historically from pakistan?

>Pikeys
Its from that movie snatch but no one in engrand i know of on the boards talk about pikeys they say Gypsys.

Do you not use the word pikey much?

also why did "kebab/dornair" explode in popularity so much and not curry?

>well the people who complain on Cred Forums about asians mostly in their commonwealths aer proabbly leafs, ozzies, and bongys
M9, when we complain about Asians we literally mean Asians (Chinese). We don't have many Muslims. At least not yet.

They probably called them pikeys because Gypsy is "racist" now

youre not very diverse there flightless bird.

That.... Is a million dollar idea.

Thanks bruh, expect a royalty check.

Um guys, check this out. It was linked on a twitter thread started by Conservative treehouse:

twitter.com/SunilBohara13

Tweet that had the link:

twitter.com/Bobbin4Gina/status/779565332788748288

Always happy to help a fellow cantonese. Well I hope youre a cantonese speaker.

I HATE THOSE DIRTY PIG DOG MANDARIN MAINLANDERS

Dunno.
After Zimmerman though I really wouldn't be surprised if they expanded that to include muh muslims.

Pakis is short for Pakistani. You'd look like an idiot if you called an Indian a paki, though some idiots make that mistake.

Pikeys are 'Irish travellers'...the sort who set up camp in a child's park for a few months and then move on, leaving nothing behind but empty beer cans and needles. Gypsies/gypos are just other names for these people. Not to be confused with Romani gypsies (England doesn't have many of them). Pikey is used quite often. In football matches if a player has long hair he will often be chanted at with 'gypo, gypo, gypo'.

I've never heard of 'dornair'. Kebab is associated with Muslims here, curry more with Indian bros.

t.Brit abroad

>twitter.com/Bobbin4Gina/status/779565332788748288
a poo in the loo?

Hard to tell

Where the fuck is this world going man? Is this shit just proof we can never truly be at peace? Even through the digital age and age of no real wars we still have senseless killing. When will they end the simulation?

Doesn't really look Mexican. Looks like some sort of gook to me.

Thanks nigel.
From what i understand Dornair is the chicken variant.

if you browse a lot of online communities you will notice food habits from your international breatheren.

>canucks
always tims and poutine
>bongs/nigels
takeaway kebab (rarely mention fish and chips, never mention beef wellington anymoer)
>germans
currywurst
>scandas
rotten fermente whale meat.
>ozzies
meat pastrys
>east coast usa
get food besides pizza delivered to them
>west coast usa
only pizza is delivered

Actually Pikey is the racist term. That was replaced with gypsy and then now we are supposed to call them "travellers". IRL everyone I know calls them Pikeys.

God your status bar is a mess. Hit the damn CLEAR button for crying out loud.

Where do you reside anyways? Alaska?

hair doesnt seem as curly as OPs pic. could be an old pic though.

I'm talking bout tsarnev hair.

not him

Hmm, well spotted.

Too dark-skinned.

I'm hoping for an illegal Mexican ISIS agent. I'd cut buckets watching the debate.

Ya know it is a lot easier to get into US if you go through mexico

CNN, BBC, NBC spin doctors are already slimy fingering and snake tonguing their way into "HISPANIC HISPANIC" is ar fault....

"its not muslim its not muslim"...its hitting the channels already

Oh man if this is an extra spicy burrito Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Nah senpai he's white as shit. Hispanics are brown homie.

>Naturally carbonated yogurt drink

By that logic theres no such thing as a European. Are you retarded? While the term is used to disguise that they're middle eastern by mixing them in with the rest of the continent (we always know though) it is factually correct as they are from "Asia" if you like it or not. Regardless i still think of east Asians when someone says "Asian", not Ahmed.

I'm going to laugh when it turns out to be a paki

It's donner!

Nah it isn't.

Note that the pattern is curved upwards at the base.

nah bro a few of your fellow commonwealth bros on Cred Forums refer it to dornair kebab multiple times.

You must be from the east part of the US. Here in southern California they come in a variety of shades, not so much sizes unless you count weight. Most are manlet, some might reach passable man sized.

Burlington resident here, I just got back from shooting upriver and passed by that mall two minutes before that happened. That mall has been shrinking for a long time and hardly anyone goes to that fucking shithole anymore except for the chuck-E-Jews. He coulda picked downtown mount Vernon or Walmart, or even the goddamn movie theater that's attached to the building. I wish I pulled in so I coulda splattered that mudslime

>it is factually correct as they are from "Asia" if you like it or not.
>While the term is used to disguise that they're middle eastern

lol britposters are strange. you just take their later sentences and paste them before another sentence

so more likely hated his gf and just iced the co worker witnesses?

Yeah just joking around. Spic here I'm 6'0 and pale as shit. But that guy in the pic ain't white

Yeah, funny some dindus and feminazis on twigger are saying it is a white dude.

There is no such thing as European. It's codeword for white countries.

You're working under the false definition of continents that ''Eurasia'' is seperate into two continents because of cultural differences. On the west you have white people with white culture, in the east you have foreign weird culture. That's a false definition, and even if you go by that definition Middle Easterners are not Asian.

You don't even know what the words you're using mean.
There is no definition of the word ''continent'' you can use that can justify calling Arabs Asian without causing massive contradictions.

Even nu-male SJWs agree
youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34

Maybe, this is going to be used to push the anti gun narrative I'm telling you. Washington has a bill In the works for semi auto rifles. Notice how our local and statewide news outlets are cropping out the weapon, I believe it's a lever action.

Thats what I fucking said!!! Dude is arab!!

This

He was reportedly calling out a chicks name while shooting? Second, maybe third generation burrito neet, possibly with mental problems, rejected by crush, grabbed his dad's shitty rifle and went to the mall? Doesn't seem like a premeditated terror attack at all. Kid was mental, and lost it. If he was smart, he's offed himself by now. His family have ided him by now, for sure. Either way, he'll be found latter today.

>are from "Asia" if you like it or not
Asia is a completely arbitrarily set region. It has no basis in reality.
It isn't based on the geographical grounds like every continent besides itself and Europe (see 'Eurasia').
It isn't based on ethnic grounds like Europe (a gook has as little as common with a shitskin as a Yuropoor does with a gook). All Asia is is the part of Eurasia that isn't Europe, hence it is incredibly stupid to use it as an excuse to adopt shitlib newspeak and group 3 different races into one word.

ive been to this mall once or twice when i drop down to WA from vancouver. yall fuckers need to be taking advantage of that open carry and stop these fucks.

fuck that channel. pluto is a planet.

this incident shows again that more americans need guns
if everyone in the shoping mall had a gun he wouldnt have gotten away

chinky chinamen

it's palmer luckey.

>no beard

I doubt it

hurr durr, all Blacks are violent thugs, all Arabs terrorists, Mexicans gangbangers, Puerto Ricans drugdealers, Japanese or Chinese nerds carry guns to college campuses, Injuns have hunting rifles, hurr durr Murika doomed.

Plsbemuslimplsbemuslimplsbemuslim

Dark circles around his eyes, pointy chin, doesn't look like he has ever worked manual labor...

That's a middle Eastern...

Why the fuck would the media say he's Hispanic? It wasn't gang related.

it looks like some little shitty .22?

he looks like one.

Its 2016 and the mall doesn't have HD cameras. I bet he's an arab but their hiding it. Its Washington after all a sjw state

>Muh ebin sarcasm xD
And yet the Minnesota knife attack was stopped by a bystander with a gun (it was an off-duty police officer who happened to be at the mall).

It says two things about the media and America in general.

1. Mexicans commit so much crime that when any black haired guy does anything it's assumed that it's a spic.
2. Everyone is afraid of calling Muslims terrorists, people will find any excuse to not blame arabs for what they do

Fuck I was off Cred Forums for like 8 hours what the fuck is going on please someone fill me in

I don't know, I'm half spic and I kind of look middle eastern.

No it isn't. It hasn't cleared its neighbourhood of other objects orbiting the sun.

Punish yourself for being a nazi NOW

OR ELSE

Is 'oriental' nonPC these days? It's used here, but we are usually a couple of years behind on the PC dictionary

So, they still haven't caught him?

Where the fuck are all the Manhunt/Happening threads this morning.
Where the fuck are all the the autists when you need them?
Is this guy captured or what

Some prankster in Washington mall killed 5 ppl. Police saying its Hispanic. Pol is holding hope for religion of pizza. He might have gotten away. Police raided the mall and nothing. Went in with a rifle.

oh he's Asian. that narrows it down to only 4 billion possible people. so specific.

arabs all look the same.

This shit happens so frequently that it doesn't generate the same buzz anymore.
Like all the BLM riots. I honestly don't know why the last riot happened. Maybe it was because of the guy who had a book shaped like a gun that he wouldn't drop when surrounded by police. I just don't know anymore. It's a blur.

>muslim shooting a couple of days before the debates

M8 its more the territory. During the night NYC was bombed and Minesota had the stabbing, the coverage was 95% NYC, 5% Minnesota. No one cares about Washington.

What would be the difference between a a normal mass killing in America and an Islamic one?

They're in washington? I thought the Pacific North West was for "come home white man"

>Is this guy captured or what
Still at large.

Unsubstantiated rumors that a bald 50-ish white guy might also be an accomplice.

>light complected
>complected

Dumb fuckers make up words that don't mean shit to make a bullshit argument so they can, again, blame Whitey

Feeding time at the zoo. The majority don't riot for change. They riot for gibs.

Well they're memeing or just pulling ya leg.

No one here ever calls it "donair"

Sad.

men who wear sandals deserve death

motives

How do you feel about sea tendies?

lads who was the last white shooter in the us?

i feel like apart from roof all the shooters these past two years have been chinks, arabs, googles or at best skypes or mutts yet white, who are a majority, still get called school shooters by brownies

why is this allowed?

Considering the response time was almost immediate I have to say I'm a little impressed with the evasion skills of this shitbag

We all know that, but there is always something that triggers the riots.
I feel like people no longer even know why they riot and what happened that provoked it.

I can recall several niggers getting shot recently, all of them justified.

probably the last time hillary got a bad news story. Every time she had a bad news story it was a happening right after.

He kept trying to break into houses near by.
Or maybe not him. Someone was.

Actual racism.

>He has never had kefir

kys my man

>this kafir eats kefir while in south africa cursing kaffirs

He didn't look all that well prepared going by the picture

Could have been just dumb luck that got away

As President in 2032, I want you to know I will find out where Slovakia is and divert as many sand people as possible into it. You have my word.

The media goes
>plsbewhitemaleplsbewhitemaleplsbewhitemale
during every shooting, to the point they said the UCLA shooter was a white male on live TV, then never retracted when it turned out it was a Bangladeshi.

Also, you non-Americans cover American shootings because your governments don't want you to get any ideas about owning firearms and overthrowing your respective regimes of political, media, and banking control. It's definitely why they do it in Europe.

Jesus christ. You know you don't have indians around if that's what you think they look like and B you call indians "native americans"

That's also no fuckin Samoan you dipshit. Go down to tacoma and see what Samoans look like for instance.

That's a middle easterner. Maaaaybe a mexican, but I doubt it.

hmmm

not sure he has a beard tho

its because they get the message across, spin spin spin, and then when the actual facts come out bury the story. Truly Saul Alinsky tactics

I'm Puerto Rican, and get mistaken for Arab/Middle Eastern all the time. White people are especially guilty of not being able to tell the differences too well, just as I would have hard time telling the differences between, say, a German and an Englishmen. The tells are there, but if your not use to seeing that particular race on a day-to-day basis, it can be hard. To me, he looks Mexican as fuck. That's my opinon.as a Latino

Seems to have worked though

Looks like a chechen imo

>police find his house
>plant nazi symbols, pepe images and violent video games

TRUMP BTFO

it's from game of thrones

"black of hair, yellow of hair, fair complected"

from complection. perfectly cromulent word tee-bee-ache

Man I would be so pissed if the cops found my 6 plants in my backyard cause they were searching for some rampage nigger

Dylan Roof was just barely a year ago.

sorry but in america the left doesnt support the cops. they find a quran and a isis manifesto on main stream antisemitism written by a jew

don't make fun of him he just likes squirrel hunting

>demographics

Please kek make him be muslim

I fuckin love it when liberals immediately jump to defend against 'racist' words and then have to eat shit afterwards when they're wrong.

I call you friend in this fight against ISIS! Well not you (Canada) but your other Asians

rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/at-lesat-five-06012016164430.html

>police who said an officer named Hemit was “educating” an inmate who prayed in the jail.
>The so-called “education” was harsh and the inmate protested against Hemit by brandishing a chair. Hemit then attempted to subdue the inmate by firing toward him, but he missed what he was shooting at and the shot was fatal, the officer said.

>That's Asian more importantly Middle East

It's really only in the UK they call arabs "asians"

Arab + shooting randomly people = terrorism.
Mexican + targeted specific victims = drug cartel related.
(or man curing the feminism out of an ex-wife with toxic masculine lead vaccination)

Aaaaand it's muslims.

He killed 4 women in a makeup department, I figured he was a Elliot type. Doesn't look Arab to me, shitty pic though.

Looks like a honky to me

Looks like a roach or Arab for sure. Beaners are usually very short and have 'compressed' round faces and straight black hair.

religion of peace

What's the last update on this story? Did he get away?

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5D9Q4RjdU

False flag.

Haha holy shit it looks just like him minus muscles.

It'll be up in the air unless he's caught before the debate, which keeps another potential Muslim murderfest off the main stage. More interesting will be how long/if he remains uncaught.

So far it seems like he got away...I don't know how

>Europe man here
>that shit feeling when a European is now considered an expert at recognizing sandgoogles

Becauss he was muslim

Wow the FBI must be really pissed at Hillary if they're activating all these sleeper agents to throw the election

guess that means it's Storm Season again.

>islander

God dammit burger, islanders prefer to get drunk and punch on, not go on a shooting spree

Washington was 97% white in 1970, it is now 71% white.

Why does their race matter? You're just being racist. You shouldn't glance over their religion just because they're arab

Why is the media not covering this story?

ABC news covered it, there's like 6 different articles and it's been on TV.

>That's a fucking Arab
nah, that's a supreme cis gendered white male who hates women, and probably part of the alt-right.

It's just one more proof of how Trump spreads hatred and made misogyny great again.

Hawaii here

>Native - Nope. Too white and angular
>Mexican - All the spics I know are brown and the whiter ones have tattoos and are square, not triangular
>Sand People - YES
>Islander - Wat the NO. What island? Samoans are huge like bigfoot and addicted to SPAM. The females have lighter mustaches. Hawaiians are dark. Micronesians are shorter, darker and busy selling meth for the gov. or taking all the minimum wage jobs. Also, no gold teeth.

linux weirdo

what distro

New pic

Of course it is.
There never was any doubt about it.
You guys should restrict the 2nd amendment to human beings and refuse to sell guns to niggers and sandniggers.

Not sure, honestly he looks like a mix of mexican and arab.

Was the chicks name Allahu Akbar by chance?

Arab