Burlington WA Shooting Thread #7: Manhunt Edition

>4 women killed at mall in Burlington, Wash.
>1 man injured, in critical condition at Harborview Medical Center
>Looking for 1 shooter. Hispanic Male, black shirt

#CascadeMallShooting

Live action
Local police scanner streams
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7512/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958/web

News articles
rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/

cbsnews.com/news/cascade-mall-burlington-shooting-four-dead-active-shooter-on-the-loose-near-seattle/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/news/bomb-squad-blows-up-device-left-in-armoire-at-federal-way-yard-sale/
twitter.com/justinmgoldberg
forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-4-killed-in-shooting-at-cascade-mall-in-burlington-washington-shooter-still-at-large.3352645/page-5
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3472879/posts?page=234
twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams
youarelisteningtolosangeles.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youarelisteningtolosangeles.com
ghostbin.com/paste/vytgu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to the white suspect?

>4 women

/R9K/ shooter?

No mention since original reports. Apparently multiple people called police claiming to be the shooter so could be jokesters

Premier pour Génie...

is this going to help Hillary?
>muh patriarchy

Why would they do that?

Just some made up okie doke

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, goodnight

even our media reports him as hispanic now

Unless he's a Muslim they can spin it in some way to help her.

Sexism, misogony, gunz.

If it's a Muslim they still spin it gunz

Are the two Cred Forumsacks there making out yet?

I think it'll help Trump he's been warning

The cops said he was Hispanic but he looks like he could be Middle Eastern

so he's a muslim? figures.

I hold out hope

I love local news

LODSE MEDIA

they have cameras all over malls and this is the best image they could release? something fishy going on here and i believe it is connected to al of the IEDs they've found in Seattle.

My guess is an active terror cell and the feds want to keep a lid on it to not panic the sheeple.

Leaf-kun if you have an orange car the cops are talking about you on the scanner right now

Somebody is acting suspicious at least

I'd like a muslim too but let's not forget if he's an illegal this is still a big win.

fuck i hope this doesnt turn into a bigger event than it already is. what if theres more casualties they havent reported yet.

hey what season is prom? im wondering if its a beta cuck who shot his gf who was getting makeup done going with someone else to prom

what happened in Washington?is it unrelated?

start talking to them and ask them wtf is going on user. holy shit we have a real Cred Forumsanon on the ground during a happening

towards the end of the school year. could be homecoming i guess.

I think you're right. What do we have on the Seattle incident?

illegal muslim it shall be

Seattle is in Washington state

Eh, this happened 20 miles away from me, I was almost at that mall tonight, I do not really give a fuck about the kulturkampf right now

>not wanting a happening

We almost can't lose. It's sad of course, but people need to see the results of bad policy so they can wake up and vote Trump

i see
so 4 dead and 2 injured by the same guy

>fuck i hope this doesnt turn into a bigger event than it already is. what if theres more casualties they havent reported yet.

Kek wills it to HAPPEN IN 24 HOURS

Is it all women and one man? The man being injured

Does anyone have a video stream?

Notice how these fags sit here and
say something then immediately
leave? Fucking Liberals man, I swear.

They bring murders, they bring rapists, they bring misogynists

Be on the look out for the """Hispanic""" male

That's latest reported

We legit have a Cred Forumsreporter. God bless this fucking site. See if you can get interviewed.

>people already freaking out on social media trying to pre-justify the shooter being a Muslim

Eagle Furniture cleared. I repeat, Eagle Furniture cleared. Incredible deals on endtables

In the other thread someone was saying the shooter is now in Fairhaven in Bellingham, another big shopping area 45 min away

No source for that though

It's on Austrian media, too? Wow. I guess they have to push the gun control narrative.

1 male being transported, don't know if it's related

Why do happenings always happen when I'm away! I live 20 minutes from where this happened. I was in Indonesia when the Oso landslide happened too.

seattletimes.com/news/bomb-squad-blows-up-device-left-in-armoire-at-federal-way-yard-sale/

there were others including a homeless guy being held for $150k for literally littering outside of SPD HQ. they're jumpy as fuck in WA and it's not for no purpose.

What do you travel for?

checked
yes they usually report if there are 3+ dead

Les Juifs sont tous des lopettes de gauches, right?

twitter.com/justinmgoldberg

This is so weird having a Happening thread about my area

Everybody was talking about freckled lemonade and shit when they were talking about clearing Red Robin on the scanner and like, I ate there a couple of months ago

user posted unconfirmed info from last bread.
twitter.com/SunilBohara13

Dug these up
forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-4-killed-in-shooting-at-cascade-mall-in-burlington-washington-shooter-still-at-large.3352645/page-5
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3472879/posts?page=234

Anyone can figure out what "Dhbgyh" stands for or means?

For leisure because I'm a NEET.

Do you know that girl? How are you getting these shots? I want to be on her

how make moni

Finnish media tries to side with BLM every damn time. Like this time in charlotte not a single media said he had a gun. Fucking disgusting. Lügenpresse is real.

Oh, I see. Coincidentally (or not) that is the number required for it to be labeled a "mass shooting" over here.

Yea it is. It shows WA is important for either gun control or elections. We're winning

>Do you know that girl?

Oui bien sur Bubba, moi et Génie on est tres proche...

Could be some kind of code? Could be a spambot thing, that account looks like it could be a spambot that just coincidentally looks like the shooter and followed Cascade Mall, weird as that would be

The thread title...that picture...I always laugh when I visit Cred Forums.

Thanks user I added to bread

I don't speak spanish sorry but oui means yes so do you know her and how?

Is this a poem?
Why does
he type like
this?

High paying seasonal jobs and odd jobs for rich people.

The WA state AG just introduced an assault weapons ban not too long ago, but WA is one of the bluest states, it's not in contention for the election

What kind of seasonal jobs? Fishing in AK?

prostitute?

Elle vient de Westmount comme moi, Bubba...

Holy shit. The scanner was quiet for 10+ minutes and all of a sudden someone keyed up and scared the shit out of me.

I brought this icon of kek to this hallowed site from a different cuntry, a pilgrimage to HAPPENING

May kek bless our mission for it is righteous and side obliterating gud

May doompaul remind the uninitiated eternally of their lack of only listening and low energy

MAGA

t. A fucking leaf

Did you see the pic in oldbread showing list of document releases on Fridays followed by terrorism? If we push that out it could put Clinton under a bright light and cause them to back off on AWB

A non brain dead white girl...sickening...

twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams

Ok so you're officially a dumb google got it

Yes

God speed user, God speed.

Savage roadtrip if I wasn't in for the night (and afraid to be anally raped) I'd invite you out for a beer

He's saying she's from Westmount, just like him, or something. I'm not sure why he insists on speaking French.

>Ok so you're officially a dumb google got it

Aucune idée de quoi tu parle, Big Bubba...moi et Génie on est ridiculement proche...ensemble au resto...

He probably doesn't want to admit he was close enough to her to gain her attention, but didn't lel

Anyway there's nothing but police cars slowing down as they watch me stand in the mall parking lot and take pictures with a sheet of paper

Just sporadic media and cops

It's stupid empty of traffic over here and it's a LIL SPOOKY also some manlet Hispanic guy wanted me to let him use my phone to call for a ride and I let him

Gonna fuck off and get snax lol

beautiful...

do you hear the streets there?

I was waiting here in these threads for your glorious arrival leaf-chan. I am glad I didn't go to bed.

You take a beauty like that to a fast food joint? Now I KNOW she chose the other guy

Eh, attacks happen on Friday and Saturday nights when people are out in crowded public spaces, they release documents on Fridays when people are the least likely to pay attention to them

There is no causal link between them

The Pedro doesn't look like the shooter does it?

Probably because you're a leaf. I'd watch your ass too you're more dangerous than the terrorists

>Now I KNOW she chose the other guy

The other guy was The Rock...shit....

If it's one or two times sure, but it's been like 5 now, I think beginning from the Friday that it broke Bill "Rapes With Epstein" Clinton met on plan with that black thing

Ouch

>plan
plane

No, most the streets near my home and here in japan are concrete. They don't make much noise unless you drop something on it.

I'm in WA, what is the bullet point version of this happening? Is it looking like another supreme gentleman?

Hispanic gang member involved in drug-related shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington, 3 women dead, 1 man in critical, manhunt underway

has csi left yet?

At least one brownie killed 4 or more people in a mall in Burlington, Washington. Originally reported to be Hispanic but we have a feeling he's a muzzie. From the blurry photograph we believe we made out the rifle to be a Ruger 10/22 or a Mossberg Plinkster. Also reported over the police scanner that the police were searching for a man in his 50s with gray hair who may have been an accomplice.

Suspects are in the wind as of now.

Stuff is still being harvested right now, Burlington is totally full of illegals

Nah, 4 women killed in Macy's by swarthy young male with Ruger 10/22, fled the scene and still at large, police saying he's Hispanic but he looks Middle Eastern, I'm guessing lone wolf terror or jilted beta

Suspicious hispanic male spotted walking, 20s, black hoodie

Hispanic male you came across wasn't wearing a grey or black hoodie was he?

Everybody sounds real fucking tired on the scanner, they've gotten a lot quieter over the last hour or so

>Ruger 10/22
wew, how are they going to spin this into an military assault rifle ban

They'll just call it what it isn't and never be corrected.

I wonder what kind of dirt the WA AG has...

Going to be hard because it looks like a damn BB gun.

suspicious Hispanic male wearing a black hoodie

theyre going to spin it into a total gun ban.

>EVEN COMMON SMALL CALIBER TARGET GUNS ARE DEADLY. ITS FOR THE CHILLUNS

Anyone who knows firearms knows that's an assault revolver

Looks like an assault AR-15 to me

>.22lr haters BTFO

shooter known as

Samuel Antonio Gonzales Hyde

uwu
a-arigato
He looked fat lol
Deffo a manlet though

aka Muhammid Lopez

They won't probably. The Umpqua or whatever shooter used a .22 and the media couldn't spin that.

i keep on getting spooked by the scanner
kinda ruining my comfy senpai

If you put both scanners on it cuts down on the downtime

I'm wearing a black hoodie...

kek same here. Use in combination with youarelisteningto.com and just pause their broadcast and use the Burlington one

This happening seems over. Is there anything else going on?

Guys someone reported somebody trying to break in and their are car alarms going off is it him is he still looking for a getaway vehicle or is he long gone

>tfw listening to Sabaton, the scanner, and crushing indigenous peoples in Civ 5 with Gandhi
It's pretty comfy

they didn't catch him yet

Shit bad link sorry ambient music blended with police scanner you can turn their scanner off it makes listening to the scanner much more comfy though youarelisteningtolosangeles.com/

Welcome to Washington, try not to look too hispanic if you can avoid it.

Yea but they need to hurry up and beta gamma kappa this google so we can lels some more

What do you like for ambient music? I'll take a link or two

Where are we at? Are they any closer to catching the guy?

Did this guy get away with it?

Gotta admit, looks like he has some nice trigger control.

Limited manhunt with patrol units keeping an eye out but leads have gone cold at least on the scanner

The link I gave pulls tracks from soundcloud don't really pay attention to which song is playing though. Other than that don't listen to that much ambient. listening to Miami Nights rn though with scanner in background
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

I'm shocked they haven't found this fucker yet.

could they be delaying the news because it's kebab after all?

He's probably halfway to mexico by now desu

>youarelisteningtolosangeles.com
Got it thanks, good to code to

SERIOUSLY THOUGH FUCK THIS SCANNER

OP out here's a pastie to nextbread if it comes to that. Let's catch this google

google ghostbin.com/paste/vytgu

Some shit is going down right now but unknown if related to the mall shootout.

what shit? wheres the leaf on the ground?

Something about the "Search Team" making entrances somewhere.

No idea about the leaf. I hope he made it kek

oh shit

Fuck it, I'm going to bed, I was hoping he was going to get caught so I didn't have to worry about some mass murderer trying to break in and hide out in my house but he seems to have gotten away and nothing is fucking happening

If I get .22'd to death while I'm asleep it's been an honor shitposting with you all

Be careful leaf..you know the fbis there collecting everyones data off a stingray. They might frame you if you are troublesome

Nighty night, user.

sweet dreams

>Ruger 10/22

Arcangel stock?

fuck leaves

don't know, but it scares me

Total looser beta fag who never went to prom detected

>tfw 6:26AM but can't sleep until happening finished

This is just so great because if it's another Muslim attack the media will just drop it and if it's a white guy it'll become "WHITE TERRORISM ON THE RISE, TAKE AWAY THE GUNS" to try to make everyone forget about the daily Mudslime murderers. I just wanna know what I'll be seeing for the next few days.

Sleep well faggot. May you dream of a world with no Googles or Skypes.

This is all one guy. He types the exact same comment in a thread and never returns.

IKTF

This has been a nice /comfy/ habbening if only because it's been going on so long.

He'd more likely go to British Columbia.

Wtf? You live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?

>he doesn't know about Atlantic Time

Not illegal Muslim that jumped the border and used Obama aid to buy a ticket and was given a gin by BLM.

I love when happenings happen near me.

>mfw the reddit thread is all libcucks saying "b-but stop saying it's a m-muslim!"

>you gun nut
(probably)

was it kebab?

>shooter. Hispanic Male, black shirt

Possibly a muzzie but we'll see. The blurry photograph makes it hard to be sure.

Yes, I am a firearm enthusiast.

Australians are magic. We had like no happenings for months and an Australian comes around and calls on KEK and since than constant happenings.

>green Chevy pickup
>the Canadian was driving a green pickup
Uh...is our leaf friend about to be stopped by the police?

Time to ban all guns.

t. Barry Sotero

>inb4 illegal immigrant shooter

well fuck i have to sleep, this shits taking forever

KEK confirms. LEOs are being IRL shitposted rn

Stay awake! Sleep is for the weak!

So was the mall a gun free zone?

Who Tacoma here?

>we never get any happenings

>Americsnd are STILL against gun control

>be murrican going to a gun free zone
>get shot
I'm against gun free zones and faggots who don't protect themselves against the violent savages of our world.

Just get rid of guns entirely desu. Then no need for gun free zones.

>Press F to pay expects
F

No. I love my guns.

How bout we have non-white people control.

Good job Denmark would larf again

After 9/11 no Western country would have batted an eye to eliminated all Muzzies from Western countries.

Now it is too late and we have millions of enemies within.

pls be muslim

I'm right in the middle of TRIGGERED, BLM, Bern, and Shillary and hate all four

Fuck off cuck, I wish I had guns to get rid of shitskins like you.

God fucking damnit

I live in the area and now I have to walk to work right now at 3 am.

Jesus fuck

Perhaps the left isn't where your heart lies, but you are forced there due to external pressure.

>Amin Yashed, Sadaf

I'm right on the border between Hitler and "cuck"

the correct response to that was

>wow im sure your name isnt sad as fuck, what is it anyway?

did he get away with it, the absolute madman

Has anything happened since the shooting? Or this entire time since then it's just been them looking for the guy

I'm getting sleepy goddamn it. WHY HAVEN'T THEY CAUGHT THIS FAGGOT REEEEEEEE

Gawd damn, Abby Huntsman looks hot as fuck this morning.

EDMONDS
D
M
O
N
D
S

FUCK I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP

nah, only way he could get away with this shit is if it's false flag.

he's on camera, they probably have more info.

absolute best he can do is hide inawoods or some spic house for a couple days

Any feet pics of Genie?