This is the most important thread on Cred Forums

This is the most important thread on Cred Forums

The universe is a simulation. Here's the proof: youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

This is the power behind Trump and Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-is-going-to-win-beat-hillary-clinton-predictions-polls-al-a7325716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6DozycGRQqo
youtube.com/watch?v=rYKdA8Y3X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=s65DSz78jW4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xkj1cMWZkE
youtu.be/DfPeprQ7oGc
abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/21st_century_science/lectures/lec13.html
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=WwQGljpJWjk
youtube.com/results?search_query=chuck missler holographic universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dw cunt

My big TOE, yeah.

Pretty sure 90% of us already know this.

I cannot comprehend how the same crowd that goes
>life is a simulation guys!!! JUST LIKE THE MATRIX
have at the same time some sort of an issue with the notion of god

like I hope you see the irony

maybe because most of the time the notion of god translates to bearded guy who cares about you masturbating and not some transcendental intellect that we know shit about

>australian national university
Stopped right there.

> Australian national university

Dropped

you know its a good shitpost when it's been peer-reviewed.

Do you know anything about quantum physics or at least the double-slit experiment?

You have a poor understanding of the scientific method and the truth in general.
You have a small brain.

>2hrs long

>Tom Campbell
yeah, like, no

this

>(((berg)))
every time

hinduism discovered that 2000 years ago.

The only thing that is real is the thing that is not changing (the sensation I am, conciseness)

>double-slit experiment?
Is this when 2 dudes fuck a woman and create an interference pattern between her pussy and asshole?

How the fuck do you know you're in a simulation? Do the owners of the simulation know that we know we're in a simulation? It's preposterous how the fuck can The Sims be self aware and conscious and aware of the fact that they are in a video game. Nobody would design that.

TL;DR At subatomic level matter does not exist until you look at it. Even if you observe the effect of the matter the past events change to accomodate with the fact that you will look at it in the future. As if we're on a server that only sends data when requested by NPC/player. This is the main problem of quantum physics that Einstein spent his last years working on and couldn't solve. Welcome to quantum physics.

COMPUTER, END PROGRAM

>an hour and fourty two minutes

>tom campbell

Heisenberg wasn't a jew

Yes, but when the woman's husband observes the two men as they fuck her, the pattern stops presenting itself, leaving merely two distinct dicks you would expect.

NUDE. TAYNE.

i chortled

Crobro doing science that MATTERS.

what if god is a giant leaf and he wants you to be his ai gf instead?

they didn't understand shit, pantheism is retarded. The double-slit experiment doesn't show that we create the universe by observing it, it shows all our sciences are vain because ultimately objective empirical analysis of the fundamentals of reality is impossible. It destroys science, reason why scientists have been trying to hard to find a way around it.

How can you tell it isn't there without looking at it?

>quantum physics BTFO

The question you actually want to answer is if we're in simulation,
> Am I NPC or player?

Isn't this that double slit experiment shit? What's new?

"I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care. Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

yes, the gandalf guy in the video jumps the gun when he assumes consciousness is a "player" and not part of the virtual reality (an AI), but we don't know that.

I'm really starting to think we do live in the twilight zone. Every day things make less and less sense.

Consciousness creates this universe much like you create a dream during nights. Nothing is real, it's just a play of forms.

Consciousness is the primary subject from which all other objects get created. Then consciousness experiences that object from first place and thinks it is it.

this is scientific proof that cuckholds are necessary

Not you, the ego create universe. God just merely uses your point of view to adjust it, but your (the egos) point of view dont really matter.

I mean, I wouldnt create myself as a basement neet if my ego created this universe lol

Explain yourself using simple English non-kike terms this is a working class board

This time it's Probability Entering Particle Emerging

Just having a beer and fucking around mate. How's the lady's boot going?

Original double-slit experiment had loopholes that could explain it within materialism and determinism. Australians eliminated loophole, and also found that past events change based on our conscious observation in the future.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-is-going-to-win-beat-hillary-clinton-predictions-polls-al-a7325716.html

TRUMP IS THE CHOSEN ONE ACCORDING TO THE ORACLE

MAKE THE MATRIX OF KEK GREAT AGAIN

oh
thank you

Double-slit experiment is absolutely fascinating, as is quantum physics in general. It's hard for me to really think too much about what the implications of it are, but I tend to agree with the quote

Autism Simulator 2016

>Eli5

not too shabby, listening to some John Maus

the mental gymnastics atheist go through to accept intelligent design is amusing

WE BOLTZMANN BRAIN NOW

the implications would be that
>god is conciosness
>god creates universe and sustains it

much like bhgavad gita claims

>they didn't understand shit, pantheism is retarded.
I don't really think they believe in many gods. Those many gods are just forms of the Supreme self.

“The man who sees me in everything
and everything within me
will not be lost to me, nor
will I ever be lost to him.

He who is rooted in oneness
realizes that I am
in every being; wherever
he goes, he remains in me.

When he sees all being as equal
in suffering or in joy
because they are like himself,
that man has grown perfect in yoga.”
― Krishna, The Bhagavad Gita

Still waiting on an answer to the question of how you can know particles aren't there until you observe them without observing them to confirm they aren't there

>Donald Trump is going to win, says professor who has correctly predicted the last 8 elections

TRUMP IS THE ONE
MAKE THE MATRIX OF KEK GREAT AGAIN

>look guise i proved God doesn't exist by making an even more ludacris theory than creationism

When will these idiots stop mocking God?

just try us goy

casual observer a real thing

yeah, those retards are funny. They are willing to accept a "computer in 4th dimension, outside of time and space" on which our "simulation universe runs".. but believing in God is too much

freaking atheists/autists

How does the universal simulation theory go again?

That, in the universe's inexorable vastness, there must exist intelligent life. If there is intelligent life, there must be life that is intelligent enough to create a computer simulation of the universe.

So, math proves that we are very likely a simulation of the actual universe. And less likely, but could in fact be a simulation of a simulation, if the simulated universe is similar to the real one.

That about it? Can any user clean it up a bit for me to fit it into a tweet or facebook status to make normies think?

TL;DR Particles don't exist until they are measured. The experiment tested our logicial notions of how particles work, if the system was configured one way it only got result A and if it was the other B.

Well they tested it by changing the configuration before the particle arrived at the detectors and they got the expected results. What is disturbing about this is it implies the particles don't actually exist until they are detected because otherwise particles would be fucking with the timeline being able to know what the scientists were going to do in their future or rewriting events so they would be in two places at once.

it has nothing to do with god you idiot

> muh particles

Fuck this faggot science shit

if you were moving as the speed of light, then closed your eyes, would you no longer exist?

but wouldnt the chain break??

we are simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation..

once one of our host simulations pulls the plug on the thing hosting the simulation, we are gone. (and it would have happened already)

>intelligent

>would you no longer exist?
you would no longer exist much before that, gravity would flatten you.

simply put

it's the jews

Mormon pls leave. Back to

Because we observe their effect. You know there is gravity by observing things fall. In the double-slit experiment we observe photons being absorbed. The problem is when we can't see the exact path they travel they immediately turn into wave and travel in a trajectory that is impossible for a particle, for example one particle can go through two holes at the same time and interfere with itself.

>John Maus
Never heard of him before - got "Believer" playing now. Not bad, thanks for the intro

>one fucking hour in
>still talking with absolute certainty about how we are avatars and our "real" selves exist somewhere else
>even though we might as well be just npcs and reality a single player game to god
>s-see t-the pope already knew this in the 10th century

So much for the talk about other scientists not being able to question their personal beliefs.

prove it..
but seriously, quantum physics is all theory, even in the slit experiment you cant really observe it, you need to take a photo of it.
so yo re phrase; theoretically if you were moving as the speed of light, then closed your eyes, would you no longer exist?

Real Berg, not stolen name to blend in Berg.

>can go through two holes at the same time and interfere with itself.
Bit kinky for Cred Forums but i suppose it's saturday

You're thinking of Nick Bostrom's theory. Just google his work on this topic.
Time does not have to have the same physical meaning in our universe as in the one we're being simulated by. In fact time can even not exist in the place we're being simulated from.

>would you no longer exist?
well, then the photons wouldn't exist?? They do move on speed of light and they dont have eyes.

How do you know when it will happen? If we're truly in a simulation, they're using computers on a level we can't even begin to think to comprehend, time is on a completely different plane.

So, our entire existence, our entire universe, could be the equivalent of ayylium scientists going to work at 9, firing up the work computer, letting the simulation go to 11, and checking on it during lunch.

>Time does not have to have the same physical meaning in our universe as in the one we're being simulated by. In fact time can even not exist in the place we're being simulated from.
time doesnt exist in our universe either. the only thing that exists is NOW and concepts of time (future, past).

we live in an eternal now

There are no computers. We are the computers that simulate this reality. So when we change the simulation changes.

Daily reminder that we are limited by our own perception .our concept of time,particles ,and reality itself is limited by human perception . We also know already that this perception is limited and there's many more dimensions that the ones wee are able to comprehend and understand.

Making claims like the one made by OP is the baitclick equivalent of nonsensical sophistry

There is so much wrong with this dipshit's understanding of virtual reality and the programming he is referring to, I could write a book.

would I turn into singular photons before I got to the speed of light?
and are you saying that light cant exist without recognising itself?

Most likely time doesn't exist, in the sense that duration is just an illusion to help us navigate reality. Everything outside of our physical reality on Earth appears strange to us because our brains are designed to only perceive that kind of input. Math is some cobbled together brain hack, that seems to explain certain things but is hopelessly limited - either by the human mind or by its own potential for explaining anything.

>quantum physics is all theory
You're confusing cause and effect. Quantum physics exist because experiments went so contraty to classic theory that a radically new explanation was required.

I just want to know the cheat codes so I can enjoy my meaningless existence without fear or worry.

>We are the computers that simulate this reality.
but we couldnt create ourselves from nothing. There must be something that is before the creation starts "god/consciousness"

we are just that consciousness experiencing its many creations.

For example, when you watch a good movie, you get absorbed in it and think you are the main character for 90 minutes. Well, consciousness now thinks its you.

to justify the effects that can be measured

I have no clue, I'm just signposting man.. If I had any proof, wouldn't you think I'd be famous and on reddit doing an "ASK ME ANYTHING" instead of being here.

kek

We are Sims. We become depressed because our creators move on to their more favorite Sims and we're left screaming at plates of rotten food that we can't walk around.

They forget about us and leave us on autopilot

math is only limited by the processing power of the brain.

Just wait until the singularity when techno jesus solves all our problems.

In no way does knowledge of the simulation affect your life. At best it gives knowledge of real gods or cheat code physics. You cannot leave the simulation.

Your right on that we are all part of the one experiencing himself. Thanks for adding that.

Simulation and memory loss is necessary for full immersion.

now that you mention it, I'm starting to think they left us to drown in the pool.

t. Retard

you gave up too easy.
I thought you were a smart Croat science man.
this is going to affect my view on your country for years to come

Nah we are the creators. The seperation is illusion. Its just the Darksouls Newgame+++ as depraved character choice diffculty mode. Frustrating ass hell and torture but when we win it will be more glorious than anyone can imagine.

When you win in ds you really get nothing though, just the knowledge that you suffered to do it

I guess that's life.

>this is how nonwhites view reality

It doesn't, but it's an interesting perspective. And there are no "cheat code" physics, it's just that materialism and determinism can't explain all the rules.

What if we become so smart that we can take over the virtual reality then find the server and start interfering with the real reality? What if we become the Skynet of the gods?

I am white familia. Pale skinned and I've even got green/blue eyes

but creator is every sim and experiences it from the 1st perspective. he is perfectly just, it just doesn't seem that way from our limited perspective.

>Simulation and memory loss is necessary for full immersion.
The consciousness (that we are) doenst have any opinions and memories. Our brain literally interprets our reality to it, and it accepts its interpretation. Thats why you have to do meditation to be able to change your interpretation, since you cant really change your exterior.

Maybe consciousness can, but our mind/brain certainly

cant.

I'm gonna commit now suddoku for embarrassing my country like that in front of great Aussie man. Goodbye cruel world

>it's a "clueless people without a degree misinterprets quantum physics and makes up random bullshit" episode

if reality is simply a simulation of reality what does that change?

we need to find who is simulating this shit and overthrow him.

Barbara Spectre has a degree.. how did her advice work out for you fa.m??

Star Ocean

Sims creator isn't really just, Sims creator is also human. Some Sims get a lot of attention and become crazy rock stars or astronauts, get married or whatever, some get forgotten about or just straight up tortured.

The Sims creator may very well be another Sim

youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY

you mean god?

I see ds as methapor for life. Its hard unforgiving and frustrating. But to proof to yourself you can beat anything and rise above frustration and suffering is accestion.

Its the whole goal of life. Find out who you are and proof it to youselve.

sims creator plays from 3rd perspective (birds view). Imagine if you had to play every sim from 1st perspective and experience everything it experiences, you'd care about every sim..

>Work with NASA and DoD
>Campbell has had a long career as a scientist and physicist. He received a B.S. in Physics as well as an M.S. in Physics. His Ph.D. work specialized in Experimental Nuclear Physics with a thesis in low-energy nuclear collisions.[4] He worked as a systems analyst with Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the US missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA within the Ares I program (follow-on to the Shuttle) assessing and solving problems of risk and vulnerability to insure mission and crew survivability and success.[4][5]
I don't agree with most of his bullshit about consciousness, but simulation theory seems very plausible.

a degree in physics you cretin

Yup, or he could just be some being that pushed the on switch and let the program run. We could be the 6th or 600th run because we keep destroying ourselves.

It is metaphorical in the sense that it is ultimate suffering for ultimate nothingness, a lesson that we should just value our here and now and that our experience is what's most important, not necessarily the triumph

However the more we triumph, the more we advance, and the more experience we will gather

Never played it is it good?

Yeah

or whatever it is, might be more than one.

moving the goalpost now Sven? Don't you have some Achmed cock to such?

I'm a Mexican intellectual and as such i advise you all to read about the Jungian archetypes, i think this might be related.
The archetypes could be the ".dll's" or application extensions of a program (person).

We don't know how Sims creator plays, he could be playing everyone at once, he could be playing nobody, he could play from second person perspective or he could play from anywhere he wants, he may have moved onto new games altogether.

we are in fast forward mode right now >>

I liked it. It was my favorite game for a long time.
Sometimes it gets a bit corny.

First time I played it, it genuinely blew my mind.

>he could be playing everyone at once
this, he plays everyone at once (I assume). I can only proof that I'm conscious, but I assume everyone else is too, because it seems like that..

But again, you cant proof that. Might as well be that I'm only conscious and everything else is just props.

Or rather everything at once?

How can someone think the ultimate creator is one single concentrated mind. Thats fucking jew propaganda.

people always think of consciousness as something indivisible but it is more like a clusterfuck of apps most of which are several clones of shitty games like candy crush

Bottom line is, we don't exist and we don't deserve to exist.

Should I emulate the remake for PSP?

I watched some of this guys stuff in 2014 and in one of them he casually mentioned he's left his body numerous times.

Yeah no.

Well its actualy not a big deal to leave the body. Everyone can do this. You can too.

>brain transplants are already a thing in germany
the wonders of medicine

If that's true we might be the same mind in different bodies
It could be one mind, but not a mind as we understand it, but something incredibly universal, impossibly complex. Or it could be an amalgam of minds, that appears and works as one.

I don't really have answers, maybe we can point each other in the right directions

For some of us it is a big deal! Check your body control privilege, cis-conscious scum

>Reality is a simulation and there are administrators that made us!
>It's totally not like believing in a god guys!

Like I said, his talk about consciousness is some want-to-believe religious-level bullshit that I don't accept, but his explanation as to why double-slit points to a simulation is extremely well put and logical. Watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y

They don't want things in the future that need to be watched after

This is the testing ground/filter.. They have stopped reproducing biologically and there is literally no crime because criminals select themselves out volunteraly before seeing the real world

Up to you, man. The story is good. As for graphics, my nostalgia may cloud my judgement.

Oh and Star Ocean has many titles under it. The one I am talking about is Star Ocean: Till the end of time.

>I watched some of this guys stuff in 2014 and in one of them he casually mentioned he's left his body numerous times.
>Yeah no.
Its legit experience, once had it too.. lasted very short because I got too excited.

had it after reading some stuff about it and listening to binaural beats from monroe institute. Can't seem to recreate it though.

>If that's true we might be the same mind in different bodies
mind is different from conciousness. Your mind changes, yet your feeling of "I am" remains the same. For example, the 5-year old version of you is nothing like you now. It would be like comparing 2 different people, but somehow you think you are the same.

So you're saying we make a habit of dying?

bosnia bringing the bantz, but get underrated as always.

maybe its the flag..

Its a fractal. And we are a zoomed in part. Everything is fractals. Read up on fractals.

you may think no one has seen what you have done here. It was too bright a light. Praise

but are they sequels or can I just start with any of them?

dying is necessary for progress. Imagine if Soros never died and used his power to force his perverted thinking on us forever.

and you dont die, your body and mind dies. but you are not that, those are just tools you use to interpret this universe.

Try DMT for next level shit if you think you are ready. Just dont take the fucks up there for serious. Tricky bastards are they i tell you.

This totally explains Kek. Someone fucks with Trump and kek leaves them in a room with no door and no shitter.

so, you believe our universe is a cell or something of a bigger being, which lives in a universe that is a cell of an even bigger being.. and so forth.

could be, as far as I've looked into this, everybody discredits this theory.

But it would explain the quote "As above, so below"

yeah, I'll go out to the next cigarette stand to buy some.

No seriously, have you tried it and where did you get it?

>But it would explain the quote "As above, so below"

Its exactly what it means.

Also the "Know thyself" shit with the freemasons. Its so fucking easy and clear if you get it.

The PTB work with the same mechanics we do and they know about them. They just have very different goals than we. At least the conciouss higher ups. Most of them are just dumb and got tricked fucking hard.

The whole the first will be last and the last will be first has a lot of truth to it.

Star Ocean: till the end of time is the third one. It is it's own story. You do not need to play the two before it, I never did.

For as much as I liked it, it is the only Star Ocean I played. If I remember correctly, I think they changed the way combat works in the later ones, which is why I didn't play them.

Mimosa hostilis root bark, you can buy it online and it's quite easy to prepare either as a smokable or to be taken orally (though you need a MAOI to use DMT orally.)

If the universe is a simulation, proof that it is a simulation cannot be attained, as that could be part of the simulation itself.

Not sure about croatia. You can extract it for sure.

I helped myself like i do with everything. Internet is my best friend. Its litterly like amazon here if you know what to do.

Had like 6-7 breaktroughs. Planning on doing some more research in november and will involve Cred Forums in some way. Lets see.

Reminds me of that comic book, "The Invisibles" for some reason, but I don't know why. I'll give it a reread though and come back in a week to talk about it. I expect you to both be ready

If you can imagine it, somebody upside of us probably coded it in.

When I was in college this was my theory as I tripped on hallucinogens. I still think its sorta like that, but no way to really verify.

Interesting theory , i always thought that we just lacked the necessary receptors or evolutionary steps in order to comprehend and perceive all layers of reallity . The idea that evolution does not guide us towards the ability to perceive all layers of reality is interesting indeed.

Just look around and connect the dots. Fractals are everywhere. Its the only thing than can comprehesivly explain everything.

You sure theres no way to verify?
youtube.com/watch?v=6DozycGRQqo

I knew it

Thnaks, I'll start with that one then

Yeah, wont science eventually be able to look into smaller and smaller particles. As of now this doesn't seem to be true, since most people accept string theory.. And obviously strings would be the smallest things in this theory.

>Lord Fanny, a transgender Brazilian shaman;
ayy

I had a similar revelation my first high. It seemed so obvious "None of this is real."

HOL UP

If we're in a simulation then what is the real universe like and where did that one come from? So on and so forth infinitely I guess. This shit all had to come about somehow and if there is a god then it will have had an origin as well. Gods of gods of gods, etc.

Every once in awhile, I get deja vu, and purposely do the opposite of what I remember doing. Anyone else do this?

>being this addicted to masturbation

Shadilay

There is no "real" universe. Its a fractal. So its a simlulation of a simulation of a simlution and so on. It begins and ends at the source(the one).

I do because every time I get deja vu there's always a feeling of dread like something bad happened next so I change my actions to avoid whatever it was.

>most people accept string theory
string theory is just a bunch of mathematical masturbation, not a scientific theory

Yeah, like some omnipotent being who controls the entire universe doesn't have more important matters to attend to than punishing me for wanking my willy.

The first simulation probably starts at the end of the last simulation.

>thus having no need to be turned on.

>have you heard about the "holy Logos"

>Lord Fanny, a transgender Brazilian shaman
made me google it

Where do you think you are

I get that a lot while driving

Right. God reduces himself to nothing trough simulation to become everything again and than start over.

Its the ultimate vidya. When you done you start over again because its that awesome.

I've been to California and loved it, Hollywood was a seedy shithole, but I've seen lots of Americans say that about the state.

I think this universe or to be more precise the multiverse is a " digital simulation" ,but without creator it is the way it is in this reality.
Everything consist of a code similar like in computer games. If we die we will just be re-used in a other code or as a new complete living form preffered a human or humanoids.
Just now we can't encode this Cood of Life, but higher ascended living forms can do it like the so called gods that saw the reality behind this digital simulation.
Anything is possible and is already existing in one of the endless universes in our multiverse.
The rules what is happening in an universe are fixed but at the same time random.
Even further any of the universes has nearly infinite possible variant of timelines.
The "nearly" is because every universe has to end sometimes in an ongoing future timeline.
A easy way to create something as a self thinking living form without the need of the "master mind" in the multiverse that everything created is just to think about it and don't to give up about it. The mind of a very confident person or many will create something like high data traffic in the current universe and the "master mind" has to create It as something that exist. That something can get stronger and stronger with the power of mind and will be visible for some people, later It will have a body until It will ascend in a higher realm and will become a god.
The on this way created gods can give thanks to us that we help to created it or it will show anger to our human race who, knows what we have created?

> all math seems to be mental masturbation

youtube.com/watch?v=rYKdA8Y3X0Q

>Sims
I just realized that "sims" was short for simulation

All information that can be created can be recreated with no priors of the first creation and yet still have knowledge of the prior self. It's just not rational to hold recollections of alternate selves because we don't know if they previously existed, whether or not the prior knowledge is a recollection or a luckily accurate fabrication or complete fantasy, or if that existence occured in this or another universe.

Regardless, it holds that a supernal entity could, if it wished, create our likeness from an antecedent or whole cloth in any scenario it could envision.

God is merely the entity that rewards 'good actions' and provides this boon to the recreation; the devil is the entity that tajes it upon itself to catalogue the 'bad actions'. Worse, god and the devil may be a greater version of yourself.

>Worse, god and the devil may be a greater version of yourself.
I'm not that vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=s65DSz78jW4

ok docu on fractals. Dosent goes as deep as i like but still good for starters.

I know this feel

The "devil" is just a catalyst for free will. We can choose to be good or evil so we can experience and evolve. Its what jehova dosent wanted for us. He just wanted his tame pets in his paradise stuck forever. But it dosent work that way. A catalyst was introduced and our polarity adventure started. Just hope it comes to and end in due time. Im sick of it.

hour long doco on repetition

Whatever it is, it's complex enough to be the double slit experiment and the baffled scientists running it at the same time.

>tfw they realize this is God's wargame sim looking into distant history of his own kind and we are 2 minutes from flashpoint that almost destroyed all sentient life on earth

I experience something similar but flipped, if I'm in a situation and I get a deja vu bad feeling about it, or feel like I know something bad's going to happen, I just focus on the bad thing happening and say "Yeah, that'll probably happen so get ready for death" and my expectation nullifies the bad event from happening. It's like I reverse-jinx it.

Interestingly, I modeled this strategy off of something I figured out when I was younger and had nightmares. I noticed that if I had an errant scary thought enter my mind shortly before bed, if I ignored it and tried to forget it, it would consistently manifest as a full-blown nightmare from my subconscious while I slept. Because of this I started holding on to errant scary notions before bed and accepting/meditating on them in detail for a moment before I slept. No dream manifestation.

POOLS CLOSED

Double slit is for normies. Check out "delayed choice quantum eraser" if you want a mindfuck.

> 2 hour video

Anyone can resume whats said in the video? I don't have the time of a NEET.

Vastly underrated.

Just read the thread everything important was already said here.

the first 20 minutes is sufficient, the rest is largely interpretation and analogies.

I wish I was able to get high for a suckerpunch like that, it hit me a few weeks or months after my confirmation of faith, it's like a lens snapped into place and ripped away the tint of a filter now removed. Most people tend to reach these conclusions we're discussing with some sense of awe or ultimate purpose; for me it was like being pulled out my bed by decompression and flung out the window to see the earth from twenty thousand feet up.

I've gotten deja vu while having deja vu, it's always something mundane, but still that stark dread of 'this exact thing happened a week ago and several weeks before that it also occured'

What if you were building an army?

Is that the one where it changes the experiment midway through and the waveform is shown to alter its state immediately in reaction?

Except Soros is not dead, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xkj1cMWZkE

So basically if a tree falls in the woods and nobody's there to hear it IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T MAKE A SOUND OR EVEN PHYSICALLY EXIST UNLESS OBSERVED/MEASURED/RECORDED?

No, god observes itself as the falling tree

Dosent the tree itself observe itself falling? What about the animals and other trees? Arent they conciousness too?

No it doesn't exist to you because you have no awareness of it and your predictive processioning did not anticipate it.

Your brain adds context to your senses. Your eyeballs seeing something directly and your eyeballs seeing a stereo-photograph result in the same image.

What's inaccurate is all of the falls assumptions your brain uses to fill in the details and predict what actually is going on and what will happen next.

The physical world is very real and very consistent.

Our senses and our mind's observation and interpretation is the mutable. The world is a simulation borders on pathological philosophy.

IF WE ARE A SIMULATION:
>The creators/arbiters/administrator are godlike
>access to the root commands is science and advanced physics

It still makes a sound because the collision still creates vibrations in the air.

>Australia

top kek

It's not the detection of the photon that causes it to be a particle, but the knowledge of which path it took. If you delete the which-path information in the future without ever looking at it, the photon will have always been a wave PRIOR to being recorded. If you look at the results in the future, it will have always been a particle. Even if it's millions of years in the future.

lies. Not being able to understand/predict how particles will behave when not observed (which is proven to be different from when it is observed - with no other "interference") does not equal "particles don't exist until measured".

It means "objects" don't exist until they (((or their particles))) are observed.
I.e. if you don't look at your pc you can't know if that pc moved or stayed in the same place at a particle level. You DO know its particles exist, that they move and interact.

no.

keep that popsci bullshit to /sci/ where you're allowed to purposefully misunderstand highschool physics.

You clearly don't understand the point.

"Sound" doesn't exist. Sound is a subjective interpretation of vibrations (people hear differently and certainly can't capture the whole spectrum of sounds, there's plenty we don't even notice) in the air resonating in the human ear and being processed into stimuli by your brain.
It is literally an illusion that allows for easier comprehension of motion in your surroundings.

Furthermore, this is not even the point that's being discussed. What is being talked about is quantum mechanics, not semantics.

S̷̶͎̤̜̲͕̩̱̣͖͈͈̻͐͐̌ͧh̶̡͓̙͖͔͇̫̥͓͎̳͎̍̏͌̓̐̊̔ͩ̌̐̉̇̋̚͟͞ͅe̡̛̘͓̲̞̩̣ͧͪ̊̈̊̏͋͊͊ͯͣ̀̊̀ ̵̴̴̘̖͚̫̭̰̙͓̜͕̣̼̠̞̹͈̙̗͈̑͌̐̾͜ŵ̸̨͙̼͈̳̯̺̞̙̘̘̯̲͈̩̬͂̍̓ͣ́͑͐̋̕͟ͅį̨͇̺̥̳͔͔͓̖̞̬̥̦̱͇͆̂͊̀͗ͪ͂̂̇͋̆ͮ͑̉ͩ̚͢͞ͅḷ͎̠̟͙̟͎̩͙̭͕͍̝̤̹͙ͭ͐̄ͦͪ̋ͫͧ̚͟͟͡l̷̴ͪ͂ͣ͌ͩ̋̌ͣ̓̌ͯ̚҉̢̪̘̱̰̠͔̖͓͇͉̲ ̵̡̡͇̗̳̫ͣ̉̊͒̓̔̾ͦͨ́̑ͧ̀͝ͅn̨̩̳̘̲̜̰̘͔̟̮̳̳̪̼̫̞̘͑̊ͯ̆́éͬ̑̈́͞͞͏̳͔͇̰̰̹̹̮̠̣̪͉͙̺̬͕̗̭v̵̴̨̢̱͖̳͎̠̼̗̮̱͔̠̯̦͔͎̹̪̟͉͐͒̊ͨ̔ͮ̀̎͌͑͐͢ę̶̢̠͉͍͇̗̣̰̗̙͈̳̮ͬ̒̍ͩ̎ͧ̒̿̋̋̋͘͢r̵̸̷̜͈̳̲̠̰͍̫̙̦͎̘̝̜͇̽̒̽̏ͪ̉͋̌̊͊̌ͨ̽ͧ̏͘ ͇͎͇͙̤̝̎̈́̔̑̌ͩ͡ͅw̸͇͖̝͕̳̥̟̲͖̟̳ͣ͐̊̎͜͝i̢̨̯͎͕͉͇̜̥̣̎̈̉̏̾͗ͫ͌̓ͯͮͦ̐̊ͬͦ̀̾͟n̷̡̻͎̗̱̘͈̭̺̮͔̗͌̉ͬͭ̎̈ͦ̌ͧͫ͊ͣ̀̍̓̊͌̚͟.̷̢̨͔̫̘͇̝̱̣̙̳̗͙̫̘̠̗̠̓ͬ̍̑̂̿ͤ͒̋͢͠

It's the idea that the physical world acts differently when we're looking at it. As evidenced by a scientist who shot protons through two slits and noticing the path would change depending on whether anyone was observing the test or not.

Colgate, I like you.

How do you get results from a test you don't observe?

Do you not realize how fucking stupid your statement is?

Why are you sad leaf? Now you can finally get your ai gf

I guarantee less women care about this than men

Women don't like to think - fact.

is the simulation run by jews?

i heard the theory of microjews, where there are quantum jews who exist at a subatomic level. their goals are obviously usury of all atoms, but i don't know if they collaborate with larger jews, like jew particles

Less women also abuse drugs as men do. This whole thread is proof that drugs do fry brains.

I'll get links to sauce in a moment.

The difference that was noticed was the presence of "human observation". Literally the results of the same tests and experiments (repeated all over the world with no bias) consistently gave different results when humans were observing and when they were not.

When scientists left the room and stopped watching data, the particles started behaving differently:

case A): shooting electrons (light) through double slit (with instruments measuring) and human observation - electrons will "pick" one of the two slits and go through that.
Case B) when humans are NOT observing (but machines are measuring) the electrons will "duplicate in mid flight" , "interfere with one another due to attraction" and "go through both slits" at the same time, bouncing on "its own copy" after the obstacle and forming a wave interference pattern.

Bump, this was already asked and no one answered

You don't immediately observe you fucking moron. Whether or not you're watching the proton move literally changes it's path. Why are you trying so hard to find things to shitpost about on here. Pathetic

Just watch the video and educate yourselves you dumb fucks
youtu.be/DfPeprQ7oGc

see It's lacking the adjective "human". Obviously instruments kept recording.

abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/21st_century_science/lectures/lec13.html

Hermes.
Enough said.

>it goes through two holes at once and interferes with itself
So basically when no one is watching it's a perverted photon
But in its defence I found it hard to interfere with myself when the men in the white lab coats where watching

>am italian/burger, not a local

But ty anyhow user

>mfw the coder of our universe was so lazy it didnt foresee we'd create the double blind test

but surely the inventor was so smart they themselves knew of the double blind test

why didn't they bother?
was it laziness?
was it a rendering problem?
are we wrong and our universe isn't a simulation it just doesn't care what the past was because it only operates in the present?

anyone know where i can download some 1337 life hax

You know what to do

This is correct

here

universe.consciousness.jews

it's under free downloads section, paid hax are not allowed in our simulation

That's not correct, Trees are part of the simulation, there are no active consciousness units observing an innate tree. A tree does not have consciousness based on Tom's definition

I think this is the next logical question and I hope some nerds attack it.

Further, I have a question about the double blind test: What level of sentience do you need to make the particles act like theyre bein observed? I mean, if you have a camera and no person it double splits right? But if you put a mouse in there it'd react thinking the mouse was watching it? So what is the point where organic witnesses (human, mouse) change the state compared to artificial witnesses (camera)?

behind you right now is a black void

Thank you
And fuck you.

Its the plan all along. There are clues so we can learn that we are in a simulation. Its all intentional.

"Indescribable experience. 10/10"
- IGN

The creator doesn't care whether we know it's a simulation or not. It's only our blinded human belief that we BELIEVE it is not. The simulation exists as is created.

>How can subatomic matter be real if our eyes aren't real?

Jaden Smith a nigga on another fucking level shit

None of it is "real". It's all simulated

They tried to hotfix it, and got an unexpected Stain/Stein handling error. They decided it's not have game breaking, so leaving as is for now.

>The creator doesn't care whether we know it's a simulation or not.

Then why make a simulation at all? If its not to fool us, and its not to tell us it's a simulation, are we literally just pets in a zoo?

At some stage he had to decide whether he wanted the pets to discover they were in a zoo or not and apparently he decided he did want them to know they were in a zoo

>No NG+

Shit game, autistic fanbase

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this.
We live in a virtual-reality universe:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

inb4 "Hurr, James Gates is a nigger!". No, James Gates is NOT a nigger. James Gates is based as fuck.

Maybe we're a control group against a version where the double blind test doesn't work, an experiment to see how differently we'd react if we knew it was a simulation versus if we didnt

Although I don't see what purpose it serves

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You don't seem to understand the crux of the guy's point in the video. He's pointing to subatomic particles, things which many would comfortably call real, but they exhibit the behavior of raw information being rendered by a server upon the request (sensory observation) of players. That is until the point of final render where they seem to be tangible, physical things in the virtual space.

Before things are rendered in virtual realities, it's just information being exchanged between the players and the server. The server doesn't have to abide by the rules of the game it's running to load everything up. That seems to be how subatomic particles behave according to that experiment. Just before reaching us at our point of measurement/recording/observation, they just act like raw information, like fucking code.

That sounds exactly like the way a game loads. The background of the game's you're playing is just code, if nobody is looking at something, if you go from one instance to another, all the stuff you don't see is no longer being rendered. It's in the programming ready to be observed, but only upon request, if you look away from things in games, they are no longer "physically" rendered, just simulated in the background server-side. The sounds aren't being played, the tree isn't being rendered.

When we're looking at subatomic particles behave like this, we are seeing the loading process of our reality, the transition from raw code into material representation.

>"I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations,

So reality just happens to function in the form of English language. Sounds legit.

What people refer to as a 'ghost' is merely a form of life that exists outside of our frequency band.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

No problem, connazionale.

There's more interesting info regarding quantum mechanics that's not as popular as the double slit exp because it's much harder to comprehend:

1- Neutrinos: THE most common fundamental particle in the universe. 3 types + 1 mysterious fourth that hasn't been identified yet, only theorized. Nobody knows their function, behavior is random and doesn't follow physics (They can appear out of nowhere, move violently seemingly at random and then disappear from the nowhere they came from)
2- " the present " and " the future " actually CAN influence the past. An experiment has shown that the flip of a switch can change the behavior that electrons exhibited in the past. (gotta look for sauce)
3- Higgs boson - very difficult to even explain

side note info: all the 3 above were discovered/tested/written about by Italians (2 at CERN 1 in Bologna)

LITERALLY not an argument you retarded shitskin

Remember who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Does it matter?

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Idk, he probably doesn't want you to wank your willy, because he wants you to make children instead.

Script Restart

GlobalOS:\\Users|admin>
removeleftists
removekebab
removechimps

Hit any key to continue

No, it works equally as effectively in any language because it's not the words themselves that contain power but the MEANINGS of those words. The meaning of each word is encoded in that word as an energetic information field.

Your lack of quints disturbs me.

F

Jesus fuck people are retarded.

1. They put NO mirror at the end and it doesnt react like a wave.

2. They put a a mirror at the end and it reacts like a wave. (normal since they add a second point of collision/reflection.............?)

3. They put NO mirror at the end and at the last nanosecond they put a mirror. It's a wave. Exactly like number 2 because there is a SECOND collision/reflection.

So what's so impressive about it? Nothing. The first photon leaves a trace of its passage to the second photon, in order to create an equal distribution. The first one goes right so the second one goes left and so on. No virtual reality here.

Gay and fake like most happening threads.

This is exactly why science is fucked up

cause=effect=why. So why build the experiment when you don't understand the factors... ?

>Hur I added dis mirrorz. Fuck hell Stralia what you doing?

"All of existence is but one big shit post. Man cometh from memes and to memes he shall return."

-Prophet, feels guy of ay-lmao

When we die, if we have meme'd well in this life, our bodies and conscious will dissolve and become one with the meme-force. Those who meme for money or meme foolishly will walk the Netherlands as a shit reddit meme begging for upboats but each downboat pushes them further away from reincarnation.

>it's a holodeck nearly destroys the entire ship episode

>most people accept string theory

Most people, including you, have no idea what string theory is or entails. Most people that understand it allow room for skepticism and other possibilities.
Also, there's more than just 1 string theory.

other things can observe whats behind you so you're okay lad

So if I draw a dick, think of it as a symbol of eternal love and leave it next to a freezing lake, the lake is going to form more aesthetic ice than a lake with no dick?

Science is a miracle.

Ding ding ding. Exactly this.

>case A): shooting electrons (light)

The lake will do whatever it chooses to do. Everything is conscious (consciousness, to be more accurate) at the most fundamental level of 'reality'.

we do you don't.

Too bad we don't get that much recognition, negro mio.

Guys how do I explain pepe to my normie friend? He believes the Shillary story of it being a white nationalist symbol.

But the dick was drawn as a symbol of positive message and intent, so according to your original post the crystal formations are going to be more visually pleasing.

We're all innocent angelic beings of consciousness that have been trapped inside this madman's persuasion realm for eons. Bastard is probably feeding off our energy and autism.

Don't believe this fucker for a second, Cred Forums

The universe is made up of pic related

No you fucking don't Stralia, stop lying, you guys can't even solve your bug problem. Baby steps friend, baby steps.

Yes, I think that positive intent has tangible effects on matter.

Christians already know this new guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwQGljpJWjk

youtube.com/results?search_query=chuck missler holographic universe

For years now.

>ease of understanding for an uneducated audience, what is this

Electrons -> negatively charged fundamental particle interacting with positive charges (protons)
Photons -> units of energy in a stream, not a "particle"

Not like all electrons are the same either, dude.

I just want a video of that woman reading for like me 2 hours. I don't even care what she reads.

Interesting.
Hadn't seen that one.
Asking GM for more moderation.

No one? Come on guys I need to defend my honor. Hillary told my friends I'm a white supremacist.

There is a long trail of logical extrapolations to this, but essentially this is a quality of consciousness schoolhouse. We are here to increase of quality of consciousness, to lower our entropy. As we lower our entropy, the whole system's entropy is lowered. It is an open ended evolving process.

We are not just pets. We are not seperate from the creator. We are important pieces of the system growing up. Just like the cells of your heart or colon are part of the entire human body.

The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions. Kings, banking dynasties, presidents, etc. are ALL puppets of the Demiurge.
The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or Satan (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Demiurge as Abrahamic 'God' = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Demiurge as Satan = Darth Sidious

Also, this universe is akin to a computer simulation and the Demiurge is akin to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'.

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge, as I mentioned earlier. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force

Well it's an interesting concept to say the least, but I find it difficult to believe it's anything more than that.

All these things don't exist. They are only constructs of the theory made by physicists to hold onto the last threads of objective materialism. None of them are necessary for the functioning of a virtual reality, just like World of Warcraft functions just fine without Neutrinos.

How do we lower entropy? We exist, that takes up space

The Demiurge seeks to infest and infect all that exists. The Demiurge's only goal is the complete assimilation of everyone, everything, everywhere and everywhen..... forever.

My fav Avenger against Trump?

The simulation can be hacked. The original virus of the simulation (i.e. the Demiurge) was born due to the simulation being hacked. The Demiurge then self-replicated itself (and continues to do so), these self-replications of the virus are the Archons. The Demiurge and the Archons together constitute a hive-mind. The simulation pre-hack was what many deeply ancient cultures worldwide referred to as 'the Golden Age'. According to the Gnostics (BOTH the pre-Christian Gnostics AND the Christian Gnostics), the Archons appear to favour assuming two particular forms over any others - one that resembles a human fetus (like the 'Greys' of modern 'alien abduction' accounts) and another that resembles a lizard.

There is no space. Is there space inside of World of Warcraft? It's all inside a computer.

We lower our personal entropy back making decisions that are based on cooperation rather than fear.

If you embrace the simulation hypothesis (as I do), then this stuff is utterly plausible.

I wouldn't doubt it. From Nothing, God created the Universe and gave birth to Life through Time and Space. Everything that we perceive as reality He put for us to perceive in that way. Through Purpose, He gave each of us a Soul with a predetermined Destiny. It is all by His design. For what Reason, we do not know. But there is an end. For all created has a Beginning, and an End.

After studying 4 tours of physics and math in college I took 600ug of acid a month ago and realized this glad some aussie scientist came up with a similar conclusion

You should NOT believe it or disbelieve it. Test it and see if it can be verifiable from your own experience.

>Not like all electrons are the same
They literally are all identical. Also, human consciousness has fuckall to do with collapsing wave functions. "Observation" doesn't have to be by a brain. If you leave on the measuring instruments that can tell which slit the electron went through, even if no human checks it, it forms lines rather than a wave-like interference pattern.

Thinking consciousness is necessary to collapse wave functions, electrons are unique, and electrons are light--you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>There is no space. Is there space inside of World of Warcraft? It's all inside a computer.

All the data in the game takes up space inside the game and outside the game

It's a filesize that either increases or remains static

I completely agree with you. The attitude anyone should have toward anything is not whether he or she believes in it, but rather whether or not it is TRUE.

Fuck you and hail Satan cunt

Space is an illusion. It is determined by certain variables. Space can be created in a computer. Just as that space is created in a computer. This space here is created inside a simulation in the superset of this reality. It is all a product of information. Information inherently has no space., it is non-physical in nature.

Funny how you mention, Satan. An outcome God did not predict. The power of Free Will. The one who tries to corrupt God's design.

>1.32 MB
>The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions.
Go back to /x/ faggot.

>The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are
go back to /x/ faggot.

>The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan,
God needs to be explain, Satan is implied... GO BACK TO /x/ FAGGOT.

Take your fucking meds you retard nutcase.

Then entropy can't exist because space/matter doesn't exist

So what the fuck were you talking about entropy?

I've come to realise I'm talking to a deranged person in the last few minutes

Head over to
For question and answer on My Big TOE theory.

Entropy of consciousness is a METAPHOR that Tom uses. Don't take METAPHORS to be real actual things. It's just the best way to describe meta-physical phenomena in ENGLISH, a language lacking in non-physical descriptors. Do not confuse the map with the territory.

>Go back to /x/ faggot.

No. :)

>Take your fucking meds you retard nutcase.

I don't take meds, bruh. :)

Yes, space is an illusion - time is also an illusion. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. Reality is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it.

Well get Tom in here because you suck balls at using the English language to explain concepts that you've written about in the English language

If you want to bang together some cave art because that'll assist you, go ahead

I'm 99% you have a mental illness cause I've dealt with people like you before and you have every indicator