Gay Love

Give me one good reason why gay people aren't allowed to love each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/basics/statistics.html
cdc.gov/msmhealth/hiv.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxu3jjh3LE
psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/
huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sociosexual_behaviour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/
strawpoll.me/11292124
phys.org/news/2010-12-reproductive-scientists-mice-fathers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ORMxG8MN6wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are.

Because it is gay.

/thread

They can't. It is literally impossible and part of their mental delusion. That's why they constantly fuck and spread their aids instead of settling down like a normal person.

Gay love is pure love :)

Define "normal person"

>secular argument against homosexuality

anatomically, penises don't belong in anuses

Sodomy will get you to burn in hell.

Unnatural, Unclean
Mental illness

Not mentally ill. As in, not a schizo or a faggot.

They can.

Just can't get married.

>Unnatural
WTF! Are you retarded?

We may be a bunch of racists, but you'll be hard pressed to find young people today that are unironically against homosexuality. That one died, and like daddy likes to point out, they are some of the people that we are trying to protect by cleansing our land from the philosophies that would harm them.

They can.

But they shouldn't be raising other people's children.

>T*rk

ITT: idiot heteros want death by overpopulation

Are all the gay threads just one dutch dude? Seriously either you are the gayest country in existence or one lifeless loser.

>anatomically, penises don't belong in anuses
What if it feels good?

Luckily we can get married here in the West.

I weep for the rest of the world.

I don't care about gays but this argument is literally shit.

>shouldn't be raising other peoples children
Neither should hets, but they still have google babies in white couples.

Is their a secret google gene that activates when two white people do the sex now?

Cuz dick goes in pussy.
Dick don't go in dick.

Gay people are not happy

Straight people aren't happy either, but we still accomplish more than gay people ever will

Half the people in your country wants to beat them up desu

OP i know these statistics don't apply to your country but you should review this and look up the statistics for your own people. Frankly it would be hypocritical for Cred Forums to hate blacks and not your people.

Why can dick go in a girll ass but not a boy ass?

What kinda retards are coming to Cred Forums depicting hell as a fiery fairy tale place?

cuz they're gay

then a penis wouldn't damage an anus right...

I forgot the site sorry
cdc.gov/hiv/basics/statistics.html
and for general gay male health problems
cdc.gov/msmhealth/hiv.htm

None, sexuality is a private matter, just dont rant about it all day shove it down everybody's throat

Because being aroused by your own sex is a sign of mental dysfunction. Something is broken.

You are defying nature. There is no reason to be aroused by your own sex. There is no reproductive potential.

because, it damages your anus. thus your susceptibility to an HIV infection

They can want to do whatever they want.

I have loved many men. Never had the desire to sodomize one.

Sodomy has nothing to do with love.

Only a small percentage of gays get aids so what?

I don't have aids while I'm enjoying buttsex daily.

Unless you can change part of society fundamentally for better or worse, both lives are shit.
I don't mean being the tard who makes a policy change at work because that will eventually be changed.

Make an effective and permanent change to life, the world or society. And be straight, then come tell me how great of a person you are
>inb4 kids
I'm homoromantic bisexual. I could get up with a girl and have the same shitty life as straights but i wouldnt have kids. The first 3-4 tears are literally baby shit and kids get spoiled. Cruel as it sounds an adopted kid would be less lucky to be spoiled. They would have an innate sense of gratitude and knowledge it could all go away again.

Unless you picked up a chad kid.

you're being intellectually dishonest

I tip my hat to you as well, good sir.

But why is it okay for guys to dick girls but not boys?
You didnt answer my question.

Straights and bi's wanna put it in girlbutt to try something new and explore.
Not much of a chance of reproduction sticking it in the pooper.

But when two guys do it its bad and horrible and dangerous.
>implying guys dont figure out how to prepare.

it 'can' go both places, and in both cases it's *pic related*.
When someone chooses a stinky shit hole over pussy, they have their reason.

>i'm a homoromantic bisexual

Are you a two-spirit transgender otherkin quasimodo disabled black muslim woman too?

If you were told that in order to ensure Trump victory you had to suck a guy's dick, would you do it?

Would you do it for Kek?

Kanker homo! Kill yourself

it's not you fucking degenerate. heterosexual sodomy is equally detrimental to heath as to homosexual sodomy....

shut the fuck up

If you didnt lube it up to the point of slip and slide.
But thats a retarded argument
Like saying:
>Ovens are bad because they burn your hands
Because you didnt wear mitts
>snow is bad because you get frostbite
Prepare for cold weather better
>cars are dangerous because you might get in an accident
Exercise caution
>heterosexual intercourse is bad because babies
exercise protection
What do all these have in common?
Exercise protection, safety and be aware you fuckwit

because they make a fucking scene about it every damn place they go, just fucking be in love with your damn boyfriend and stop being a beta bitch about it, nobody legitimately cares or wants to hear what you want to stick your dick in.
the reason you shits are hated is simply because you won't stop being fucking shitheads about it and act like normal fucking people in public, you can be whatever god damn affiliation in public and not make a fucking gay pride parade every god damn place you go, stop acting like SJW's triggered everywhere getting offended at the stupidest shit and treat your life like its the norm cause it is the norm, you are a person not a fucking stereotype, act like it holy shit.

>defying nature

pls tell me more about how a product of nature is defying nature.

Homosexual copulation is seen in all mammals, human included.

>muh newfag memes

I would do it to stop Shillary

Fuck you, gay Turk.

Are you an autistic basement dwelling neckbeard too?
You ever notice how bisexuals fuck both but are romantically interested in only one?
Bisexual isnt biromantic its just bisexual

>homos considered pariahs of society, from the moment man first existed, up until 1967

>AIDS is born, and starts infecting this homos with this homo cancer, within single digit years

and people think God isn't real....

nice straw man m8

No because Trump wants to abolish gay marriage.

Also
>pence

I hope for the sake of every gay person in America that Hillary wins.

1/6 is the current estimate half in above 50 category. There are more stds than aids. They are very pricey to treat sky high rates of mental illness and iv drug abuse. Gay males are basically niggers. A bunch of hedonists hooked on their favorite drugs that abuse public money. Welfare for coons, public health for gays

you are legitimately retarded, fucking flaming faggot, stop acting like the retarded libshit homo that defines what you are, actually be a god damn person you walking fucking meme, is i knew you i'd throttle your ass in public, your as bad as the autistic spewing memebots.

This

No fickie fickie in public areas. Doesn't matter if its straight or gay. Keep that shit indoor

>youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxu3jjh3LE

Maybe in your shithole country.

At least gay people get treated well here and we don't have such a big aids problem.

Maybe if your country starts being more tolerant towards gays
then aids and suicides rates wouldn't be such a problem among the LGBT community.

I guess, but is he someone i should recognize? Though at the current rate no one would need to.
I don't understand how Cred Forums politically changes people, i voted Clinton in the primary.

>muh reazons

Ahmed back to Mecca with you

Answer me this do you care about blacks, Arabs, Turks, or Moroccans in your country?

Calm down. It really is a big deal to somebody when half of the country hates them for what they were born as. This is why Republicans are gonna lose, their angry white male base is driving everybody else away with their hatred.

>Muh remainin' Reazons

I hope for the sake of the neatherlands that you look at facts, before shariah throws you off a rooftop

>infograph

TOP KEK

(most) Gay people are firm believers of social justice. Social justice states that there is no difference between race, religion, or sex= everyone is the same/equal. (most) Gays, take on the persona of the opposite sex which is defined by "normal" society...

The fact that they can be so hypocritical without questioning their choices is proof. Why are their so many gays in the arts? Why is there a stereotypes of gays if everyone is equal/same, and gays can only be defined by themselves and their actions?

>fags btfo with this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxu3jjh3LE

>i voted for literally satan
you fucking dipshit lolberal, do you know why you are on Cred Forums, because you deserve no respect, absolutely none,
you have no god damn clue what in the actual shit you are doing and just following whatever meme shit meme television tells you to do because le fucking brittish funny man told you its 2016.
you disgust me at the core of my being, i hate you and all affiliated with you because you were born with a brain that separates you from other creatures but you legitimately refuse to use it, you are literally better spent as food for poor starving african children then being the hipster glasses wearing starbucks drinking fuccboi that you are.

Because I say so, NetherNigger!

>muh shariah

Say when was the last time we had a muslim terrorist attack in the netherlands?

Oh that's right.

It's not going that well in your country right?

You are probably a groenlinks/pvda voter. I hope you get thrown off a building, delusional faggot

Yours was better user, don't congratulate second best

because everyone else is literally retarded, its not my fault you were born with microcephaly, but we take care of your poor retarded asses every god damn day, its fucking 2016, if you argue with your betters they win cuckleaf.

>tfw no pol bf to debate with then cuddle

can someone explain why anyone would actively hate gays/trannies?
they dont breed
they'll die out

I'm voting SP though.

What you want me to vote for the PVV?

You know the party whose friends consists of homophobic parties like Front National or Vlaams Belang?

Actually, the uneducated are voting Republican this election. The uneducated white men of America are making a push to regain control, and it's not gonna work.

Just do what you want, you have the right to love who you want. But keep it to yourself and keep degeneracy to a minimum

But I get the feeling you're not just gay, but you're an attention seeking faggot, if so then fuck off

Because mentally ill people cannot consent.

OP will always exist

you got me there

seems legit

they don't shut the fuck up and act like people, they are nothing beyond stereotypes, they are memes. They have functioning brains and they refuse to use them and instead show how shallow they are by bitching about literally nothing but being gay/tranny/demi-otherkin/attack helicopter/whatever the fuck.
would you respect /r9k/fags in public? no these are literally /r9k/fags subsidized by the government, they are retarded and they refuse to act like people, so why treat these creatures like people?

>uneducated
a fucking womens studies degree isn't educated you god damn leaf, go back to your cuckshed and selling your collective country to the chinese with you.

i know several gay people and a tranny who dont make it anyone elses but their own business and anyone who personally asks, r9k faggots lurk here all the time so idk what your point is

I said i was voting for trump in the election so what does it matter. She may be a corrupt Satan, but she is competent. Less retarded tax plan, better environmental regulations. Trump has made no statements on the Chinese string of pearls or any foreign policy other than banning Muslims. That is going to fuck up with our policies in east Asia which are contingent with working with Muslims. I am voting for the wall nothing else. That man will destroy our countries prosperity and fuck over the middle class, but with no more spics it will be worth it. there is a reason so many bankers like Goldman Sachs are voting against him, he will damage our economy. Plus he's a filthy kike lover
I am voting for trump, he still sucks though

>oh no pvv is allied with some parties that dont want me to marry, even though i can still get a registrered partnership or marry in the netherlands
>better vote for more immigration of people that want to murder me

In all honesty, I don't care.
My problem is with things like Gay Pride festivals, promoting homosexuality in schools and normalising it. If people want to be gay, behind closed doors then fair enough. But they have too much acceptance and it's basically seen as normal, it isn't.
I guess my problem is with the attitudes towards gay people.
I'm not saying they should be lynched, but there's a fine line between tolerance and whatever stage we're at now.

yes and i bet those people are treated better, but the ones who whinge and bitch about being treated like crap are because they act like manchildren, and since a significant portion of them act like this they are treated as such via herd mentality, its the exact same problem with islam and minorities, if you want to be treated like people act like people, fuck its not hard.
also you are really fucking dumb you know that, how the hell do you not get what i am saying, is it because i called you people, does that short circuit your communist fed brain? Are you literally so dehumanized because someone wants you to take responsibility for your own actions?

When was the last time we had a terrorist attack here?

When was the last time the Canal Gay Parade was attacked?

Folks like SGP and CU wants to abolish gay marriage and sees us like 2nd citizens.

I don't like muslims but that isn't enough for me to vote for a dickhead like Wilders.

Can men make babies?

No?

There's one

Kids are annoying and so time consuming though.

I'm glad I won't have kids.

I am not talking about terrorist attacks, I am talking about the islamification of Europe. The first signs are visible everywhere

>islamic holidays are days off
>first islamic party in the house of representatives
>increasing islamic population (less than 200 muslims before 1945)
Is there a single country with an Islamic majority where gays are treated like equals? It's only a matter of time before they become a majority and voting for any party other than VNL/PVV will increase the speed of it.

Why? Because I've seen so many of them hate people that aren't in their little LGBT group. They hate me? I respond in kind.

benis in anus :DD

Because if they werent there would be nobody for bored Moscovites to hunt down and kick the shit out of on friday nights

>mfw i have participated in a russian fag hunt
>cop even joined in and let us use his tazer on them

fun as fuck. I think i might consider moving to Russia if shit gets worse here

Because Cred Forums is always mad at people having consensual sex

t
h
i
s

If you want you're race to die go ahead

Aids?

Maybe you should go back to the Middle East

mikomoro?

>some blue pill, dump posters keep repeating
so you make your response a picture.

>save time and effort

>romantic

This is a meme. a really fucking stupid meme

The purpose of sex is reproduction of more humans. Bullshit like this romantics stuff is bullshit.

The white race?

It's the responsibility of straight men to have children not gay men.

How many children do you have again?

>Maybe if your country starts being more tolerant towards gays
>then aids and suicides rates

or we could hunt them down for sport.

i dunno option 2 sounds funner to me :D

t. angry virgin

>its the faggot turk again

They're welcome to, they're a genetic dead end anyway, it's the ones that march down the street covered in glitter and body oil screaming about fag pride that are the issue.

So gays just to get to sit about and fuck one another in the ass while we at least TRY to save the white race?

ok fag since you are connected by land to russia and travel cost for you is cheap i challenge you: Go to moscow or anywhere in russia and live as an open fag.

They hate abominations like you there. They also hate the open border weak cucks that the west seems to love

which is why im currently working on getting my russian citizenship

Yeah, you think I can cum in a disgusting vagina?

not a virgin however i have not gotten a long term partnership because i do not seek to have children yet.

Hahaha, god I wish this was true. Sadly me and my boyfriend of 6 years have a low libido and not as much sex as you might expect of 2 men. Still love him more than anything in my life though, and if that is a delusion Im fine with it and definitely not concerned about the opinion of some frustrated fat fuck from the US.

Even if you dont want to you should still, save the white race, stop trying to get out of you're work

There are very few women's study degrees user, and those that exist can be fairly useful for dealing with women's issues, specifically things like rape and abuse centers.

Clinton isn't bad, her policies are very good and designed to fix problems in the cheapest and most efficient way. She isn't the cleanest of politicians, but she also isn't the dirtiest.

Probably gayest country ever, we invented gay marriage after all.

>voting SP

Holy shit, are you fucking retarded? They just shout a bunch of stuff they can NEVER EVER achieve.

Its like going into politics and promising everybody 1000 kilos of gold and a spaceshuttle, would be just about as unreasonable as what the SP wants. Fuck off you fucking cancer.

But they are allowed. Just do your love somewhere in privite, just like, i don't know, any other fucking intelligent creature!

Can i ask. Is putin ever gonna full on ban faggery or will it stay with the current system of anyone openly being a fag gets beaten by citizens

They are, just do it in private and don't bother anyone with your faggottry.
It's not that fucking hard.

this

>only in Ontario

This.
Being gay is pretty gay.

>Is putin ever gonna full on ban faggery
Unlikely, he have too much shit to deal with right now (Ukraine, Syria, hacking Clinton and in general being an ebil dictator) we will see a year from now.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT ITS ACCEPTABLE IN CHRISTIANITY TO HAVE PRE-MARRIAGE SEX! just because the degenerate west do it doesn't mean it's right.

>killing is bad
because you got caught.

Roach

Biology

Civil marriage is the government's recognition of religious marriage, due to the fact that marriage benefits the state to have a married couple reproduce and make more citizens. That's all 'marriage' is...heterosexual pairing that can lead to reproduction. The government officially recognizes the natural pairing because the union has the ability to make more citizens which benefits the state.

Homosexuality is a biological anomaly that helps serve as a population control in populations. It exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.

Homosexuality is a deviation from the norm and from the heterosexual biological imperative, BUT it serves this practical biological purpose to help stem reproduction in populations under stress. Since a homosexual pairing is anamolous to biology and is incapable of reproducing citizens, there is no reproduction benefit to the state, and thus gay 'marriage' is not needing of recognition or reward by the state.

-overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

-more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

-Homosexuality has a biological basis:
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

-Homosexuality has biological function:
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more reading:

huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27

lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx

who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/

We don't do everything we do to reproduce.
Besides being gay does not mean you will never reproduce.
The best way to be gay and not end your bloodline is surrogate mothers.

Homosexuals THINK they're in love ...but its really covering up their Daddy issues. that's who they really want to love them.

Very good argument but that is not entirely true.

Gays are still capable of producing children of their own via surrogate mothers or raising other people's children by adoption.

I believe benefits from the state should be handed only if you are raising kids which would encourage having children regardless of sexual orientation.

Marriage by itself is irrelevant if the couple in question doesn't want to raise kids.

I'm one of them statistics. 33 years old, 1000+ men in my bed over the last decade and a half. As a white guy in Asia, I have an oversupply of sexy men looking to ride cock. Shrug. It's fun and I enjoy life.

>I know you better than you know yourself

T-thanks Australia.

They are. Not my problem.

It becomes my problem when they decide it's a good idea to show off, disturb peace and demand privileges that I don't have.

Because faggots

Here's a better question, why can't gay people have gay relationships devoid of sex with each other?

Why can't straight people do the same?

Common filth was right again

My point is that gay people want to say they are in love with each other but they are sex crazed freaks who have hundreds of sexual partners in public bathrooms while high on poppers and crystal meth.

That's the sort of behaviour you expect from women, not a man.

That's the sort of behavior you would expect of any left wing degenerate.

I don't want to be looked down upon just because some faggots are having a drug fueled orgy in a fuck dungeon.

Your original post made me believe you want me to abstain from sex in a monogamous relationship sorry for the misunderstanding.

sage

People wouldn't have a problem with them if they were monogamous.

The problem lies with the "It's ok to fuck as much as you'd like, it's your life your choice" attitude which devalues ones own body.

Worst of all, it's being taught to your children at an early age by the media as well as school.

Lmao you homo. You probably suck on big juicy throbbing penis haha

>Fisting

I will never understand how that became a thing.
How would someone survive a guy with Popeye tier forearms?

Yeah, you got a problem with that?

Only 1, 2 if we count my own.

>homosexuality is not a mental illness

It doesn't cause suffering to yourself or others.

It really isn't a mental illness.

is that a boy?

I love being gay :3.

Hello ^.^

Me too :3

Lets fuck

Anatomically, my dick doesn't belong in ur mum's mouth. But here we are anyway :^)

wasted handsome genes

but that has tits also sauce

I dont regret all the homosex I had in youth.

I regret not having the sense to realize I was being brainwashed by whack jobs to think it was 'an alternative lifestyle' and sinking my future social life over what was a simple vice.

Homosex in youth is fun. If you dont have the sense to keep it to yourself so you can move on with a natural life cycle after about 25 you've lost the plot entirely.

All the rights and special snowflake laws in the world dont make a fag in his forties anything but a freak except to the most delusional who double down on the kool ade.

Thats the warning. Take it or leave it.

You know I would really not care about them negatively if not for:
>they were so damn centralized over the gayness and try to indulge others in it
>they go out of their way to trigger normal people with intention to cause a negative response so they can yell "homophobes"
>a high percentage are leftist and in favour of immigration over anything else
>main spreading demographic of AIDS
>give them something, they want more

Because it feels better when it's a secret.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

t. homo

big juicy dicks are gross youguys.

>Cred Forums
>adorable gays
pick both

they are

they just aren't allowed to get married

>give them something, they want more
This one is not an argument though.
If i gave you one basic right, wouldn't you still want all the rest?

pretty sure its the same fag

Trust roac... mehmet here guys, he knows this...

Why do you absolutely crave to be married in church when you have civil unions?

Why do you absolutely have to be the poster-girl for the military-magazine?

Why do you have to fuck all the time?

Why are you oblivious to STDs?

REEEE stop reading (((((VOLKSKRANT)))) fag

>acceptance
>lower std rates
nigga wut

I'm so happy that queers can't marry here. If I've learned anything, it's that civilisation falls apart when concessions are made towards faggots.

>Why do you absolutely crave to be married in church
Because why the hell not. Also it's more romantic than going into some bureaucratic building and signing papers.
Individual churches should still be able to refuse if they don't want it.

>Why do you absolutely have to be the poster-girl for the military-magazine?
what

>Why do you have to fuck all the time?
Why do other people have to fuck all the time?
Because they're horny that's why.

>Why are you oblivious to STDs?
Because most people are. Because most people are dumb as shit.
Also HIV prophylaxe does exist by now.

Marriage isn't a right. Never has been. Never will be.

Why not?
Every straight couple s allowed to get married.

Every adult is allowed to drink alcohol. That doesn't make it a right.

Kinda does though.
The right to do with your own body whatever you want.
These rights can be limited:
you can't use substances that have a high chance of being addictive and cause the state to pay a lot for your medical expenses or your funeral.

Factually doesn't. Learn what a fucking right is, you deluded faggot.

Homosexuality has been observed in only very small and isolated instances in animals. The same kind of numbers that would denote something specifically abnormal about them. Also, cannibalism and incest and eating of own faeces have been seen in animals too. The animals part is not a legitimate argument.

Since when is having sex with another man's intestines "abnormal?"

...because otherwise the pope-
Welps, forgot even the pope don't give a shit about gays anymore

Unatural and sick

>Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement; that is, rights are the fundamental normative rules about what is allowed of people or owed to people, according to some legal system, social convention, or ethical theory

So if you're allowed to consume alcohol, based on a principle it's a right.

>only very small and isolated instances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sociosexual_behaviour
A whole species.
>The animals part is not a legitimate argument.
It's not supposed to be. It's just supposed to invalidate the "it's unnatural" argument.
Homosexuality is natural. As are rape and cannibalism.
Rape and cannibalism are bad for other reasons.

because i said so

we should have these. this would make SJWs so mad

>b-but rape is a FEMALE only thing!
>men CAN'T get raped, it's biologically impossible!

We should have these but with "don't be that girl"
That would make them really mad.
Females can rape too.

How did you manage to read that and still not understand what a right is? Protip: A right isn't simply "something you're allowed to do". Retarded queer.

This makes sense. I love my mom but I'm not going to fuck her.
I guess you could argue 'love != in love' but still.

Also, gays literally don't love each other. If their rampant promoscuity has anything to say about it, they're incapable of loving a single person. That's probably why they're so sexually/mentally dysfunctional. Inability to find satisfaction in others.

I you're allowed to do it based on a principle it's a right.
Did you fail reading comprehension user?

well memed.
Not related to any actual facts but don't let that bother you.

>Also, gays literally don't love each other.
How come I love my boyfriend though?

Can you even read at all? Something being legal doesn't make it a right, you spastic. Alcohol consumption is not a right. Marriage is not a right.

>gays are not responsible for having safe sex
>it's literally everyone elses fault
And Euros are supposed to be the smart ones.

I can can you?
>Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement; that is, rights are the fundamental normative rules about what is allowed of people or owed to people, according to some legal system, social convention, or ethical theory

>Rights are [...] rules about what is allowed of people [...] according to some legal system [...].

You can't expect people to act rationally when they are getting emotional about a topic.
This is why SJWs are such cancer. Because they approach everything only exclusively emotionally.

You're retarded.

Kill yourself already faggot, nobody will miss you.

Suicide rates are already higher among faggots, not like you'll change anything.

I love that you had to remove half of the words to get it to say what you wanted, Homer Badman. The keyword is "fundamental". Stop being a retarded faggot.

I knew you would say that but forgot to say that an exception to the rule doesn't mean the rule is a moot point. It's a well-known fact that gays are almost incapable of settling down with one person. Especially the flamboyant faggots. Normal gays are fine and more likely to be the exception.

He's also most likely lying. I can all but guarantee he's alone.

For humans it's unnatural you fucking roach

I agree with this Leaf

Homosexuality will germinate more degeneracy. And these practices and mindless tolerance will be planted into the minds of our posterity.

because they create bullshit threads like this asking me why I won't support them while basically trying to rape me.

I do not give a shit what you do in the privacy of your own home but you are making this an issue yourselves.

SO?
It's a fundamental rule that you have the rights to your own body.
This can only be limited in cases where it causes the country you live in undue problems.
If being gay immediately meant that you're going to get aids and be a drag on the healthcare system, and straight people never had aids you would ave a reason to limit peoples fundamental right to their own bodies by telling them to not be gay.
As long as this is not the case you have no right to do so.

no one is telling you not to be gay , we don't actually care all we are telling you is to get the fuck out of our homes and televisions and go be gay else where.
>like your bedroom.

>you can do what you want with your own body
Using heroin is illegal. Using cocaine is illegal. Suicide is illegal.

Marriage has nothing at all to do with bodily autonomy, you retarded queer.

Take a seat nigga

>You can't expect people to act rationally when they are getting emotional about a topic.
What does that have to do with putting on a condom?

>we are telling you is to get the fuck out of our homes and televisions
Why would you be allowed on televisions but gays not?

>Using heroin is illegal. Using cocaine is illegal. Suicide is illegal.
Again. These things are prohibited because they place undue stress on the healthcare system.
If being gay had the same effects as a heroin addiction and being straight meant that you automatically are exemt from this you'd have a point.

And marriage is a DIFFERENT right.
One about self determination and association. That also can't be infringed upon unless you are posing a danger to society with it.

Nothing. I'm just making an excuse for him not saying you're right.
You're right of course.

Fags are SIXTY times more likely to have HIV than straight men. That's far more of a medical liability on the state than cocaine is. So we should illegalise homosexuality right?

It's useless to society, for one. At least back in the day you would fuck your legal wife to make some babies and keep your gay lover in secret.
Modern day fags just care to have as much dicks up their ass as they can.

Jesus Fucking Christ
I don't see NEIL PATRICK HARRIS being a degenerate on TV , why is it so hard for you ?

No amount of repeating "REEE MARRIAGE IS A RIGHT LET ME HAVE IT" will ever make it true.

Some of the best actors are homosexuals but they are also not sexual deviants on camera like you degenerate faggots want our kids to be so you can mess with them.

If you take away the family benefits package to have children as an insentive for marriage no gay man would get married ever.

a) not all homosexuals have HIV
b) not all straights are free from HIV

meanwhile
-i'd say the overwhelming majority of heroin users becomes an addict
-no one who doesn't use heroin gets addicted.

>I don't see NEIL PATRICK HARRIS being a degenerate on TV , why is it so hard for you ?
?
What are you talking about he's on TV with his husband in reports and whatnot.
Also
>degenerate
is basically anything someone doesn't like. It carries no meaning.

>i present arguments
>you don't

Except romantics

He doesn't make out with him and rub his crotch like I see some of you homos on tv do.

>have you recently watched television?
>And that still doesn't change the fact he can play a straight character when you cannot.

Oh so thats why they get non-state marriages because they couldn't wait right?

You are literally just a greedy prick that wants to get free cash with your friend.

>inb4 but I really love him.

Then go love him stop trying to make me accept that you love him because I don't care that far or that much.

>He doesn't make out with him and rub his crotch like I see some of you homos on tv do.

I have literally never seen that. Like ever.

>And that still doesn't change the fact he can play a straight character
yeah
Or he could play a gay character.
Or anything else.
He could play a fucking alien probably.
What are you getting at?

?
They do get non state marriages.
And they do get civil unions. Again i'm not quite sure what you're saying here.

If you and your grilfriend can have it why not gays?
Either you give cash benefits only to couples who actually raise children (which i'm all for btw)
Or you give it to all couples not just the ones you deem "right"

Correct.

Not all drug users overdose.

Not all non-drug users stay healthy.

Your logic is embarrassing.

and that is why we want you gone..

Not because you are faggots but because you won't shut the fuck up.

Worse than than coke addicts.

You make several posts in a row but Hungary user is the one that won't shut up?
Lmao

>Not all non-drug users stay healthy.
And that's why hungary is taxing unhealthy shit like chips and such.
Your point?
And all drug users or at least an overwhelming majority will consume state resources to get away from their addiction if they don't overdose.

Says the guy who made 5 consecutive posts

this

That some of you cannot contain your emotions and it is annoying and the gay agenda is being propagandized.
>as evidenced by yourself.

Second point.
So why do you need to keep getting married over and over again if its not about the money?

Third point.
Your two men neither of you can get pregnant if you get a midwife she should get the money NOT YOU.
Two Gay Men adopting a young boy, yeah I can see where this is going.

am I on television?
am I famous?

Am I teaching your children to seek love from older men ?

>Using "they'll use state resources" as an argument against
>while asking that the state use resources for gays in the form of tax breaks and the like
Kek. You queers are so fucking stupid.

We were afraid that acceptance of homosexualism would lead:
1. Homos would degrade further, for someone it's the thrill of forbidden that's turning them on.
2. Another kind of mental and genetic disorders are being accepted instead of treated or at least aren't glorified.
And now, you are somehow can only be born with it but at the same time "You can't impose gender roles on kids! What if he DECIDES to be something else entirely?". Also a lot of trans people are calling bullshit on stuff like genderfluid, agender and other tumblr genders, sinse for trans people it's a legit medical condition twisted into a weird degenerate socialist marxist propaganda. Way to fucking go. Also from freedom and equality this whole tolerance shit is going straight towards special priveleges and immunities. You refused to serve a homosexual couple because of your beliefs and your target audience is christians who would disdain you for serving homos? PAY A FUCKING FINE YOU HOMOPHOBE, OCCUPY WALL STREET! USA and Europe today is why homos should be shunned. Not killed or hunted or electrocuted in an attempt to "heal", just not accepted in order to not push the society over the line. That of jews just weaponize kindness against us. Don't love gays? You hate them and hate is bad. Don't love muslims? You hate them and hate is bad. Clutch your purse tighter around niggers? You hate them and hate is bad. Also fear is bad, but we shouldn't deal with the SOURCE of the fear, you just should stop listening to your self preservation instinct screaming at you "DO SOMETHING YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!"

But they are?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Am I?

His point was that straight marriages already get tax breaks regardless if they intend to have children or not.
If the tax breaks were limited to people who raise children there wouldn't be an issue.

AIDS

I do not know I am not psychic, yet.

>my answers to my rhetoricals No , Yes, No .

Gee whiz, I'm sure 99% of homosexuals just can't wait to get AIDS!

Whereas the behavior was LITERALLY never observed in straight people. Straight people are saints.

Love each other?

Fine.

Fuck each other?

Well, if you both consent, sure.

Fuck each other openly and continuously to the extent that you demand preferential treatment for self-inflicted STDs and scream when you don't get your way and demand legal recognition for pointless state-recognised marriages that don't do anything (religious marriages are your own business; I'm not concerned with theological elements) while screaming at everyone and being humourless cunts?

I'm not overly fond of that.

That's because child birth is always possible in principle within a hetero marriage. Fags cannot yield children. Ever.

This.
Marriage is for confirming the parentage of a child. Childless couples, gay couples, aged couples getting together for some old granny sex after losing their former spouses, all don't need marriage. They can hook up on their own. That's a kind of love, and I'm sure granny sex and gay sex and clownish furry-kin bullshit are all beautiful things in their own ways. Marriage, however, from the state's (and thus political) point of view, is for providing children for the next generation. Keep your gay secrets on the side in secret and conform to society's norms.

>That some of you cannot contain your emotions and it is annoying and the gay agenda is being propagandized.
>>as evidenced by yourself.
If you can point out one logical flaw in my argument i'll be glad and try to correct myself.
If not, shut the fuck up, because your feelings don't really matter.

>So why do you need to keep getting married over and over again if its not about the money?
Why do women want to have a big flashy marriage with a 5000$ dress instead of just signing marriage papers?
Romanticism.

>adopting etc.
Raising a child consists of much more than just pushing it out of a vagina. I don't want to insinuate anything about your childhood, but seriously raising children is not an easy thing.
If a straight couple raises a child they should get money.
If an infertile straight couple raises a child they should get money
If a gay couple raises an adopted child they should get money.
If a gay couple raises a biological child (it will be possible in a decade or so) they should get money
The midwife for the gays gets money from them anyway.

If any random couple doesn't raise a child they should not get money simply based on the fact that they're together. No matter what they are.

>am I on television?
>am I famous?
>Am I teaching your children to seek love from older men ?
Am i?
You're famous?
Cool

uuuuh
google that.

Gay men are 0.85% of the US population and 55% of HIV victims.

Surrogate mothers exist.
Child adoption as well.

Is it more efficient to give tax breaks to a possibility rather than people who are actually raising kids?

>"ultimate taboo, the most extreme sex act left."
Some "homosexuals" (mainly those who are top only) are just thrill seekers, with gay marriage legalized and adorned there's no thrill. Also there's Burch type gays, who say that they are homo/bi/pansexual but it literally makes no difference because they are single/don't change from their long time partner they got in their "normal" period. It's a positive PR stunt now to be gay. Didn't Hillary said she's a lesbian?

>man + man = child
This is the level of intelligence of queers.

see this is the problem you think theres a dichotemy pieces of shit that are gay I will not support decent people that want to love I will.

Theres an obvious line between the two.
>No one ever said 99% of them I'd wager its more like 80-20.

But this is what I am talking about your over emotionalism its difficult to have a discussion with you people because your knee-jerk reactions.

>omfg you won't have sex with me wtf is wrong with you ?!!!??!?!?!! goddamned bigot go gay bashing why don't ya.

I try to respect everyone but sometimes the weight is too much to bear and some people honestly don't deserve life like Dan "if you ride her kill her and hide her" Schneider.

- Its unnormal because to make kids you need a male and female
- AIDS because fags like to fuck in the ass

Yes. It is. That's why it's what's happening. You really think a government would miss an opportunity to save money if they could? Idiot.

What are the numbers on AIDS amongst homos and niggers? I remember them both being super high, like AIDS is some kind of gay nigger only disease.

Adoption is wrong. It's unethical to raise the children of people too stupid to plan their life properly. It's dysgenic and lowers birthrates for non-idiots.

Also, to note, the tax breaks are for CREATING new taxpayers. Not raising ones that already exist.

my whole point is that you cannot judge the entire gay community as one.

There are good and bad people in all walks of life, To allow such a loop hole to exist...

I can be a straight man with a straight friend get married divorce get married divorce or just go around getting married everywhere..

You see why this is a problem..

Indeed, because niggers like to rape and faggots like to fuck in the ass.

>Marriage is for confirming the parentage of a child.
HAHAHAahaha
no.
Marriage was historically strictly for political and economical positioning.
Literally nothing else.
But you had to live with the person, so love was more and more popular.

Now it's just a sign that you love someone committedly.

The sign of conceiving and raising a child is... conceiving and raising a child.

Yeeesss
This is the intelligence level of queers with the same profession i'm working towards:
time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/
>Its unnormal because to make kids you need a male and female
see above

>There are good and bad people in all walks of life,
i never stated otherwise.

>I can be a straight man with a straight friend get married divorce get married divorce or just go around getting married everywhere..
Which is why marriage shouldn't entail any benefits IMO.

Can't produce children which is the only purpose of love, lust, sex, marriage, and all coupling instincts.

People say its disgusting because disgust is a reaction evolved in us to steer our species away from things that can cause death or lack of reproduction ie slow death.

Should a means ever be invented that allows 2 males to form a biological child, the stigma will go out the window overnight. Until then it remains.

see I will totally support someone that is gay with their gay love.

As long as they can have a child and actually care for it I will support them getting tax breaks.
>and prove it..naturally.

But I won't support that try to force gayness on people and you cannot deny there are those people out there.

but thats my entire point im trying to make the distinction between regular queers that want to love another man and be loved by that man with degenerate sodomite faggots that will rape kids.

>my nextdoor neighbours are an elderly gay couple we have them over all the time to have dinner.

>you cannot deny there are those people out there.
I guess i've just never seen them.
In general the fact that you saw people gaying it up on TV was completely new to me.

I don't give a shit what science can do, its aganist Nature and i'm going to protect Nature.

It's hard man.
Every single time people use AIDS as an excuse to ban homos.

What is the problem exactly, why would you hate on someone for having a disease?

Why does it matter if you won't get it?

Everyone pays taxes to fix everyone elses mistakes, you cannot exclude someone just because they are sick.

cool people and they are NOT degenerate faggots but they are definently homosexuals.

if u read the bible you will findout even god had sex with adam to birth eve

>provides an article that says only straight couples can have children
Thanks for embarrassing yourself I guess?

Being gay doesn't make your balls fall off.
You can still have a child with a surrogate mother.

Im in Sydney Australia we have massive support and pushes to support aids infected people.. my city is very very very liberal.

>Every year we have the mardigras sure its fine they can have it but some times they are doing stuff thats just wrong with kids either nearby or involved... and fight the police and somtimes shit goes haywire.. its always fun to watch though.

Lets take a poll on this

strawpoll.me/11292124

Yeah, and later break up cause your gay "feelings". No thanks.

Gays are disgusting and don't deserve to be called humans

>bisexuals don't exist

Also, what's with queers not being able to think beyond the individual? Why are so self-involved that you don't care at all about others? I see your faggot AIDS stats and worry about people who may be affected by it, through no fault of their own. You look at them and shrug because it hasn't affected you yet. You're disgusting.

They can love each other. They just cant get married. Marriage incentives are there for couples that procreate. Gays dont procreate.

homosexuality is a psycho-sexual illness.

they also spread STDs/STIs

>I don't give a shit what science can do, its aganist Nature and i'm going to protect Nature.
Bro, i'm ashamed of you.
A) Humans are a part of nature. If an ape using a stick to fish honey out of a beehive is natural, so is humans using micromanipulators and gene sequencing to make homosexuals able to father children.
B) Something being Natural is not an argument.

What.
It was referencing technology that could allow two males to have children.
I can't like the nature article on this topic because their servers are offline, but here's something else explaining it:
phys.org/news/2010-12-reproductive-scientists-mice-fathers.html

Meh.

beat me to it

Is breaking up/divorce illegal?

Yes, God is a Bisexual Trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORMxG8MN6wA

I get some shows use it as content but not everything has to be about sex or what someones orientation is.

See : Alexander the Great.

Yeah uh..... how about infertile straight couples?
How about married couples that never intend to procreate because carreer?

This is like using age to determine when you can drink, drive, have sex, vote, or join the military.
It's dumb as fuck to use a shit signifier to determine something barely related.

And why has it affected them?

I'm sure a normal person would get to know the other individual and whether they are clean or not before going to bed otherwise you have only your own promiscuity to blame.

>I get some shows use it as content but not everything has to be about sex or what someones orientation is.
You're watching too much game of thrones. or are too focused on this topic i dunno.
I never seem to see anything like this. Whenever it comes up it's treated decently and normally in all the shows i watch.
Granted i don't watch GoT and the like.

I do not approve of children being exposed to such a shitty culture, but it's not like I can pass laws to stop it on my own.

No, but i don't want to make even more people suffer.

B-B-B-Bullshit !
Using "upgrades" to mankind will destroy us or make us even more hedonistic/egoistic.
Nature is a argument. Because we are a part of Nature. "Upgrade" is a worst thing we can do. Especialy that newest technology such as smartphones making our society worse. Just imagine how retarded will be 5YO kid who spent whole free time with smartphone when he will grow up. Before problems like this simply did not existed.

I am into Trend watching, It is just how I perceive it I myself could be totally over-reacting, Just my conservatism coming out.

>and what I know about Justin Trudeau and his friends pushing this stuff.. you know he aquitted a baby murderer because "it wasn't wrong"

The people I am most angry at are indeed the politicians they run a whole full on child buying flesh market.

>could
Meaning they can't. Do keep up.

>age of consent is stupid
What a surprise. The fag is a paedo.

>why has it affected them?
Gay blood donation.

>No, but i don't want to make even more people suffer.

Divorce is not limited to gays so no matter what you will always have children suffering.
I don't know the rate of divorce for homos but if it really is higher than that of straight people we should be working to fix that or at least make it less hard on the child.

You don't check if the people donating blood are HIV positive?
If that's so a HIV positive anyone could pollute your blood supply not just gays.

They're allowed.
And I like the gay people in Cred Forums, they post Hetalia.

Then go back to living in a cave.
You're the kind who would've rejected the wheel because surely it will make us lazy and decadent and how are we to appreciate the natural way of how things are supposed to be with people carrying things in their hand or on their backs?

Eh.
I'm generally for less restrictions on children with these things, since the current state of research suggests it does no harm, and most of the argument just comed either from religious puritanism or simple ignorance and indoctrination but this is up for debate. Certainly such demonstrations shouldn't be made in areas where it's impossible to keep children out.

>Meaning they can't.
Not yet. Are you going to do a 180° when the time comes? Or are you gonna find a new reason so that your views are still right?

>AoC
People are not fucking machines where they just switch out their brains when they turn [insert your AoC here] and suddenly become sexual.
a) there's proof that having been molested doesn't actually fuck you up psychologically
I wouldn't change any laws based on this and just legalize everything, but it's something to consider before you become hysterical.
b) If someone is ready for sex when they're younger or not ready for sex when they're older should be taken into account.
Currently everyone over a completely arbitrary AoC is unprotected and if they consented they are assumed to have done so completely aware of everything, and not tricked into anything. Even if they were naive and had been deceived.
Meanwhile everyone under the AoC is refused rights to their own bodies despite the fact that they may actually know things better than someone older.

This is leaving some young adolescents discriminated against, and some older adolescents unprotected.
A shit solution if you consider the good of everyone to be the goal.

Gas yourself.

Nobody said about "going back to cave" i just said that we don't need every new stuff. Homosexuality is unnormal because in the end we are a living species, and living species are based on biology laws, not on fucking "liberal laws".

because its adam and eve, not adam and steve.

KYS

Checks aren't 100% successful and as said before, faggots are 60 (SIXTY) times more likely to have it. Keep up.

>admitting again that you're wrong
Kek.

>Actually truing to defend child rape
Gas all gays.

>love each other.
You're using "love" as a euphemism for "cum". As does every faggot, and nearly all modern day straight people.

>Swedish
>Religious

Orly ? Isn't sweden supposed to be a holy land of militant atheists ?

tfw you cant find good hetalia yaoi

Gays are okay, fags are the real problem

You don't have to be religious to understand gay people need to jump off a mountain

Still a surprising post from Sweden

>Homosexuality is unnormal because in the end we are a living species, and living species are based on biology laws, not on fucking "liberal laws".
Why is it unnormal.
Living biological species have homosexuality and no problems.

So clearly it has nothing to do with "natural laws"

You need to bring other arguments if you want to argue that it is bad.

>admitting again that you're wrong
I never said they can have children already. But they will be able to. And reducing people to their ability to get children would mean you hate all infertile people too.

>Gas all gays.
Yeah i'm arguing for protecting people as much as possible while giving them the most liberties possible.
You want to gas others.
You're obviously superior.

Yeah, because not every atheist is a bible thumping fatass. Suprisingly fascism has been invented by atheist. Really.

>I'm arguing for protecting people
>wants to legalise child rape
Gas all gays.

Yeah yeah, but if every animal were homosexual there would be no life on earth today. And you know, animal could have a illness too.

Threads like this make me glad Hillary will win

Insecure males imposing their weak egos on the rest of society

You lack reading comprehension so i'm going to give you another try and repost what i said earlier.

>AoC
People aren't machines where they just switch out their brains when they turn [insert your AoC here] and suddenly become sexual. They are sexual before or after that.
a) there's proof that having been molested doesn't actually fuck you up psychologically
>I wouldn't change any laws based on this and just legalize everything, because that's unsafe.
But it's something to consider before you become hysterical.
b) If someone is ready for sex when they're younger or not ready for sex when they're older should be taken into account.
>Currently everyone over a completely arbitrary AoC is unprotected and if they consented they are assumed to have done so completely aware of everything, and not tricked into anything. Even if they were naive and had been deceived.
>Meanwhile everyone under the AoC is refused rights to their own bodies despite the fact that they may actually know things better than someone older.

This is leaving some young adolescents discriminated against, and some older adolescents unprotected.
A shit solution if you consider the good of everyone to be the goal.

Fags also make like what 5% of the population?
And of that 5% how many of them actually donate blood?
And of those who do how many of them do you think lead lifestyles promiscuous enough to catch HIV and have it undetected long enough to donate blood?

When you take that into account your argument becomes obsolete, the number of HIV positive gays donating blood does not exceed the number of HIV positive straight people donating blood.

>Yeah yeah, but if every animal were homosexual there would be no life on earth today
But not all humans are homosexuals.
And not all people are either.

>if every animal were male, there would not be life on earth today
>this means being male is bad.

I always read it in myreadingmanga, I recommend

Gay love is OK when you're going balls deep in a tight little boy butt. Picture your dick up against some 16-17 year olds twink butt.

*not all animals and anot all people either

Love is good when its men and woman, if not its fucking disgusting. What are you a fucking facebook?

why would you be for giving pedophiles access to children?

>especially the people I referenced they are child murderers...

Then why we need to give special laws to all homosexuals ?

tyvm

>you can't read!
>proceeds to defend child rape again
Gas all gays.

Wanna play with stats? 0.85% of the US population are gay men. Boys are 33% of child rape victims.

Every single time you meet a gay man, there's like 65% chance he's a child molester.

who cares about rape he said he wanted the people I referenced to have access to the kids or atleast some level of access...

They are fucking child murderers I mentioned.....

>I double dog dare you all to find the child with tear stained cheeks in this picture.

What a shitty way to interpret statistics.

Most pedophiles being gay does not mean most gays are pedophiles.
Same way most rapists being men does not mean most men are rapists.

Pls no

You need to learn how to read stats mate. There's a difference between 48% of a population committing 80% of a crime and less than 1% of a population committing 33% of a crime. Do the maths, faggot.

But what if i like to be on the other side of that?
Because i do.
not that i'm underageb&

>why would you be for giving pedophiles access to children?
Because
a) again i wouldn't just get rid of any consent laws based on that reasearch. i just think it merits actual examining instead of getting hysterical.
b) if someone knows what they are doing. they know what they're doing.
If someone doesn't they don't.
It's simple as that, arbitrary defined cutoff ages don't enter into it.

>especially to ...
Wtf.
Again, actually harming someone (and yes murder or actual rape is harming people) is abhorrent.
This should not be conflated *at all* with the things i'm arguing for.

No one needs special laws.
Heterosexuals just should have special laws allowing only them to do things.

a) you are literally illiterate. what do you even consider rape? i could have sex with a 14 year old right now.
is that childrape?
maybe in your 3rd world shithole it is, but germany & co have different laws.
Are ours more correct?
No.
Are yours more correct?
Definitely no.
I'm arguing that people shouldn't be judged on something that doesn't have to do anything with their maturity.

especially since most pedos aren't gay, and most boys are raped by straight guys or women, because they are about power. Hence the rape and murdering.

>Heterosexuals just should have special laws allowing only them to do things.
*should not have

Do you think this baby knew what it was doing and consenting because it had its nappy taken off ? and didn't fight back hard enough and just cried and didn't say "no" ?

Y-you're welcome

this is the "man" Justin Trudeau pardoned.
> "A hero to the gay community"

Sorry I am just trying to figure out why you think giving aged men access to children is a good idea.

Fag laws = Special treatment

Except it's definitely far less than 1% since the majority of homosexuals aren't pedophiles.

Why would you blame all homosexuals for something a tiny minority of them do?

You wouldn't blame all men for the things rapists do (a minority), so why would you blame homosexuals for what pedophiles do (also a minority).

>STILL insisting you should be allowed to rape children

Gas all gays.