How long until "pedophobia" is a real thing?

How long until "pedophobia" is a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

nemup.de/PaperNemup/Ponseti2012.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon. Do the pedophiles groom white girls too?

the sand niggers only groomed white girls

>pedophobia

Not going to happen... Tolerance for fucking minors in the western world has never been as low as it is today, in spite of people meming about muh slippery slope, muh faggotry etc.

30 or 40 years ago people like Roman Polanski and Elvis Presley could still fuck minors more or less openly.. That kind of changed since then. Polanski was just a dumb fuck for not marrying the teenager he diddled, or it would have been a-OK.

If anything they're going to make it illegal to fuck consenting 16 year olds in this country in my lifetime..

soon, our country will defend our citizens despite their sexuality and I hope our best friend USA follows suit.

I think you are right

The left had made it socially impossible to hate niggers, faggots etc The only thing left to hate is pedos

It will happen and they will use "it's part of Islamic culture" as the justification.

Only for muslims.
Whites will never be allowed to engage in child love.

>I think you are right

I am right. 100-150 years ago we were still marrying 14 year olds in the West, and nobility in Europe did so even more recently... Also, people like Jimmy Savile couldn't operate the way they did because people were LESS tolerant of fucking minors back then, on the contrary.. In the 60s and 70s many hippies and leftists that advocated free love thought that that should include children, even your own children.. In commune settings a LOT of girls were forced to suck daddy/stepdadies dick.

Nah. Not even all Islamic countries allow fucking 9 year olds anymore.. Age of consent in the west is unlikely to drop much below 16. Some countries have it a 14, and even there fucking a 14 year old is heavily frowned upon.. As a matter of fact, 'islamic culture' as such is the MAIN reason the consent laws in the Netherlands are currently being changed, because according to our laws it's illegal to fuck girl 'over 12 but under 16 out of wedlock'.. Which essentially means, since 12 year olds haven't been able to marry for a loooong time here, you're not allowed to fuck girls under 16. Except for some twisted fucking reason Dutch law recognises legal child marriages conducted abroad, so there were a handful of Syrian refugees that could legally fuck their 15 year old wives here(I don't think they actually allowed them to live together though, but still)... If anything the influx of kiddiefuckers is turning public opinion AWAY from acceptance of pedo behavior. Thankfully.

Assuming nothing changes, 40-60 years. The next 20-30 years is gonna be polygamy that's already being re-branded as "polyamory".

After that will be the incest movement, then pedophilia.

man, I would love to take a 14y.o. wife

heteropedo thinks women are attractive just as much as heteronormal but thinks girls are significantly more attractive
nemup.de/PaperNemup/Ponseti2012.pdf

the

>love knows no age xd

meme will just be expanded into pedophilia

this WILL happen eventually

Wait, wait.

So, not only is this problem still going on, and not only has it barely been addressed..................

They are so afraid of racism they want to go even further into denial and hiding?

HOLY FUCK.

It's not to protect paedos. That particlar council is run by jihadists that would side with their fellow Pakis no matter what they were doing.

It's just race war stuff.

I thought Cred Forums believes that anti pedophilia was promoted by feminists?

>In commune settings a LOT of girls were forced to suck daddy/stepdadies dick.

Yeah, and a lot of them loved it, DON'T LIE!

>They are so afraid of racism they want to go even further into denial and hiding?

It's not fear of racism.
Their just being British.
Protesters are making the place look untidy.

those faggy skeleton masks are cringe as fuck would like to stamp the shit outta that faggot

>waah consensual sex intimidates me

It's the next culture fight after trannies and Islam.

FFS there's nothing wrong with pedophilia. Cred Forums needs to grow up and learn the difference between pedophilia and pedosexuality. A pedophile would never hurt a child, or molest them, or rape them. It's disgusting abhorrent behaviour and the perpetrators should be shot. But saying all pedophiles are criminals because of a few child molesters is exactly the same thing as saying all men are monsters because of a few rapists or all whites are monsters because of a few racists.
Also 9 times out of 10, the media uses "pedophile" to slander ephebophiles

>rotherdam. jesus, if you copy Rotterdam at least get the name right you obese truckfucking hillbillies

fuck off child fucker, people like you need to be burnt alive.

True too

Now the left have gotten their race and faggot victory they won't push their luck with promoting pedos

>Can't read
>Thinks this is the US when it's fucking Britain

Even if you disagree with pedophilia you at least have enough common sense to understand that ephebophilia is natural and age of consent laws are arbitrary social constructs, right? Whether you believe in intelligent design or evolution, why would humans hit puberty at age 14 but then not be able to have sex until 18? It's a completely socially constructed limitation that serves no purpose.

are you retarded? you dont eat a meal until its cooked dumbass.

>Britain
We fucked you up bigger then you could've done yourself

Its a real thing now. Rich white democrats are the main offenders

>real thing

wonderful negroid vocab you have there

scratch that, you probably couldnt even master ebonics

Yeah, yeah keep trying to justify it. A rose by any other name is still a rose, retard.

first race, then gender, then siblingship and at the end - age
soon love will transcend all

>if it isn't well done it isn't cooked
>How dare you like medium/medium rare

kys you dont tell me what I can or can't fuck

>for fucking minors
I think that here you are right simply because children have no agency in the situation, same as with all forms of rape/sexual assault

but we must be careful not to conflate pedophilia with child molestation and or rape of minors.
although it's called pedophilia it's just the word used for the attraction, like homosexuality is to gays.

one quick glance at the definition of homosexuality we get
>Scientists do not know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they believe that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, and do not view it as a choice.

where as for pedophilia we get
>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

I think it's only logical to conclude that neither of these sexual orientations are a choice and therefor subject to prejudice and bigotry.
hence in the near future if you hate on pedo's you're literally Hitler.

this will be a good thing, not going to be alive to see it tho

>"Justice for all victims" in Comic Sans

Rage.

love should never be illegal.